Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC International Economic Development Council Rogue Member

OH. I don't lie. Do you?

Yea. I agree. Don't buy keyboards on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Your lips moved is a great example....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Good job of keepin' the li'l cybertroll here, guys.

Keep it up.

phew, for a moment there I thought he'd moved on to another forum with his fantasy stories of not being a disgruntled cash gifter.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

No one can keep me here. It is my choice littleroundego.

No fantasy stories here of not being a disgruntled cash gifter. If you read my posts without trying to read things in like you and a few other do you would know what I was getting at. However you are too small minded to see anything except what you wish to see. You are once again making things up...you are very good at that. Very good indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Good job of keepin' the li'l cybertroll here, guys.

Keep it up.

phew, for a moment there I thought he'd moved on to another forum with his fantasy stories of not being a disgruntled cash gifter.
    Last edited by lutarian; 12-16-2012 at 01:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don "lutarian" Quixote who expects us to believe he rides around the internet on his trusty steed righting wrongs and accidentally landed here on REALSCAM.com

"Cash gifter ???

Me ????

Nah, I just look like one, talk like one, lie like one and justify my illegal activities like one"

Post Thanks / Like

Now cash gifters look a specific way and talk a specific way? Wow. You are so smart. Maybe one day my 6 month old grandson will be as smart as you. Yep he sure will be. In about another month.

Lie like one? Let's see here. I am lying about what?

Justify my illegal activities like one? What illegal activities am I involved in?

It's still very interesting that I never said cash gifting was illegal and yet you still talk like this. Diversion my boy...diversion is what you like to do.

Nah, I just look like one, talk like one, lie like one and justify my illegal activities like one"[/I][/QUOTE]

Don "lutarian" Quixote who expects us to believe he rides around the internet on his trusty steed righting wrongs and accidentally landed here on REALSCAM.com

"Cash gifter ???

Me ????

Nah, I just look like one, talk like one, lie like one and justify my illegal activities like one"

Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to keep denying your cash gifting activities, young cybertroll, we love you for who you are.

You know what they say, "love the sinner, hate the sin"

We know how it is.

Believing everything your sponsor told you, sending off your pocket money, hoping to make enough to be able to finally move out of your mums' basement, only to have your li'l heart broken once again.

Is he/she the one who convinced you to come into REALSCAM.com and try and frighten us with all these stories about ruined lies and secret new "tell all" websites or did that one come to you in a dope session dream or something???

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!! Young? I am a grandfather so not all that young.

You see how you make things up? Maybe I will have to do a video of myself in my home to prove my point because I seriously doubt any cash gifter (since that is what you wish to focus on) could afford a house like mine.

You don't have to keep denying your cash gifting activities, young cybertroll, we love you for who you are.

You know what they say, "love the sinner, hate the sin"

We know how it is.

Believing everything your sponsor told you, sending off your pocket money, hoping to make enough to be able to finally move out of your mums' basement, only to have your li'l heart broken once again.

Is he/she the one who convinced you to come into REALSCAM.com and try and frighten us with all these stories about ruined lies and secret new "tell all" websites or did that one come to you in a dope session dream or something???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    LOL!!! Young? I am a grandfather so not all that young.

You see how you make things up? Maybe I will have to do a video of myself in my home to prove my point because I seriously doubt any cash gifter (since that is what you wish to focus on) could afford a house like mine.

You would be surprised. I've seen some quite wealthy people involved in such schemes (and no, I do not mean cases where the gifters are claiming that a billionaire is backing them, as Upon Wings Of Angels tried).
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Why would an already wealthy person be involved in any type of cash gifting or hyip? I just can't see that. Maybe in a legit MLM program. I have seen people make fortunes (very rare) in some of them. So if someone with money walked into one of them (MLM) I could see them doing so to create more wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    You would be surprised. I've seen some quite wealthy people involved in such schemes (and no, I do not mean cases where the gifters are claiming that a billionaire is backing them, as Upon Wings Of Angels tried).

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, lutarian. I just know that I have found a few members of 2010blessings who appear to be genuinely well-to-do, even philanthropists.

Conversely, however, the clawbacks in the recent Zeek Rewards case included one Trudy Gilmond, a known cash gifter (repeatedly) and hyip player - who allegedly is standing to be stripped of more than a million dollars from governmental clawbacks of her earnings from that Ponzi.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I don't know, lutarian. I just know that I have found a few members of 2010blessings who appear to be genuinely well-to-do, even philanthropists.

Conversely, however, the clawbacks in the recent Zeek Rewards case included one Trudy Gilmond, a known cash gifter (repeatedly) and hyip player - who allegedly is standing to be stripped of more than a million dollars from governmental clawbacks of her earnings from that Ponzi.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian
    I just can't see that.
    Here's a hint for ya, luty.

Try looking at cash gifting with your eyes open and your blinkers off.

Geez, man, wake up, will ya ???

"I just can't see that"

That says more about you and your Mary Poppins view of the cash gifting world than just about anything else you've said.

Post Thanks / Like

Why don't you wake up and realize that I was NEVER talking about cash gifting or ANY specific type of program. Get that through your head. I was talking about calling people scammers because they are in a scam program is wrong as they could easily be a victim. Only true scammers should be called out. I have repeated myself over and over about this.

Here's a hint for ya, luty.

Try looking at cash gifting with your eyes open and your blinkers off.

Geez, man, wake up, will ya ???

"I just can't see that"

That says more about you and your Mary Poppins view of the cash gifting world than just about anything else you've said.

Post Thanks / Like

I have repeated myself over and over about this.
    I didn't hear you...What did you say??
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Did someone say something? Nope. Must just be the wind. Yawn.

I didn't hear you...What did you say??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why don't you wake up and realize that I was NEVER talking about cash gifting or ANY specific type of program. Get that through your head. I was talking about calling people scammers because they are in a scam program is wrong as they could easily be a victim. Only true scammers should be called out. I have repeated myself over and over about this.
    Okay, okay so you are not talking about cash gifting but saying scammers in a scam program are not scammers! How can they be a victim if they are scamming other people??
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

...and yet I repeat myself again. Just because someone is in a scam program does not make them a scammer. YES..there are legit scammers in scam programs but most are actually victims. Did you not know that most people in programs don't make a dime and that about 98% of everyone brought in is brought in by the "top producers"?

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Okay, okay so you are not talking about cash gifting but saying scammers in a scam program are not scammers! How can they be a victim if they are scamming other people??

Post Thanks / Like

And drug mules are immune from prosecution because it's not their fault, is that your contention ???

The car driver in a bank robbery is an "innocent" person because all he/she did was drive the car, is that how it works in lutarianland ??

YOU are the only one saying "innocent" people are involved.

YOU, and you alone.

YOU are the only one saying "lives have been wrecked" because of REALSCAM.com

What's more, YOU have provided no evidence.

All we have is the word of "who" ??

WE, have done nothing wrong or illegal.

All WE have done is posted publicly available information linking cash gifters with cash gifting and warned people that associating their names with illegal cash gifting is highly dangerous.

What's more, the evidence takes the form of unedited, unaltered screen grabs and URL proof of the existence of the source of the screen grabs.

YOU, on the other hand have provided nothing but a whole pile of gibberish and veiled threats of retaliatory action.

Post Thanks / Like

...and yet I repeat myself again. Just because someone is in a scam program does not make them a scammer. YES..there are legit scammers in scam programs but most are actually victims. Did you not know that most people in programs don't make a dime and that about 98% of everyone brought in is brought in by the "top producers"?
    LOL, "legit scammers' is as nonsensical a term as "genuine imitation"...! While with many "programs" it may be argued that uninformed people can be victimiezd by them, any form of gifting scheme, chain letter etc is by definition illegal, and anybody participating can be viewed as perpetrating the continuation of fraud. Your arguments are as naive and idiotic as the ones advanced by Finix, another well known contrarian troll.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I am the only one with the guts to state this.

Sure. You wish for me to give you evidence of the lives ruined yet you people don't give evidence of who you are. It's a two way street.

Some of you have done unethical things and others illegal. You just don't want to admit it.

And drug mules are immune from prosecution because it's not their fault, is that your contention ???

The car driver in a bank robbery is an "innocent" person because all he/she did was drive the car, is that how it works in lutarianland ??

YOU are the only one saying "innocent" people are involved.

YOU, and you alone.

YOU are the only one saying "lives have been wrecked" because of REALSCAM.com

What's more, YOU have provided no evidence.

All we have is the word of "who" ??

WE, have done nothing wrong or illegal.

All WE have done is posted publicly available information linking cash gifters with cash gifting and warned people that associating their names with illegal cash gifting is highly dangerous.

What's more, the evidence takes the form of unedited, unaltered screen grabs and URL proof of the existence of the source of the screen grabs.

YOU, on the other hand have provided nothing but a whole pile of gibberish and veiled threats of retaliatory action.

Post Thanks / Like

You are idiotic and know nothing about what a true scammer and victim are. You pathetic little person.

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, "legit scammers' is as nonsensical a term as "genuine imitation"...! While with many "programs" it may be argued that uninformed people can be victimiezd by them, any form of gifting scheme, chain letter etc is by definition illegal, and anybody participating can be viewed as perpetrating the continuation of fraud. Your arguments are as naive and idiotic as the ones advanced by Finix, another well known contrarian troll.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian
    Some of you have done unethical things and others illegal. You just don't want to admit it.
    Some of "you" have deliberately walked on the lawn next to "Do not walk on the lawn" signs You just don't want to admit it.

Some of you have stolen your mothers' housekeeping money. You just don't want to admit it.

Some of "you" have dropped litter on the footpath. You just don't want to admit it.

Some of "you" have parked longer than you're allowed. You just don't want to admit it.

What makes your statements any less absurd than mine ???

We can post here all day and night, but we STILL won't get past the fact an anonymous person is making unverified statements.

Even if we wanted to believe you, we couldn't.

We have no idea who you are or your mental state.

For all we know, you could be some sad li'l schoolboy in his bedroom getting his rocks off posting with the big kids.

Post Thanks / Like

You are idiotic and know nothing about what a true scammer and victim are. You pathetic little person.
    So in your opinion everyone is an idiot here except for you??.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

So in your opinion everyone is an idiot here except for you??.....
    There's always one guy out of step in every parade.

What's unusual about lutarian, however, is he blames everyone except himself for the fact he can't keep up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gee whiz, we sure miss good ol' lute on the other thread. And to think I wasted the last few days convincing Dr. Lecter to let lute miss a couple of sessions in the hope that he might actually type up something relating to the thread he trolled on over to. Lute, Hannibal begged us not to keep you too long, as you and him have too many unresolved issues to work out, especially the working in the cornfield and moving up to the trowel in one hand and brick in the other issue.