Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1209
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

  1. #51
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    You guys are obviously brain dead if you don't think I make any sense. I will try and put in at a grade school level so you can understand it.

    You are judging people about their ethics or lack of ethics. Yet, are you perfect? Do you ever do anything that lacks in ethics or is illegal? If you say no to both that meas you are perfect and no one is. It's like the analogy of "the pot calling the kettle black". So you are basically a hypocrite. When you judge others on what they are doing yet you are doing things that are not totally on the up and up...you are a hypocrite. People that are like this are unhappy with something in their life or what they are doing so they enjoy pointing figures at others to make themselves feel better. Understand now?
    So, by your argument, crime should not be pointed out or punished because nobody is perfect? C'mon, that is a pikers deflection, surely you can do better than that...! Or is this another feeble moral equivalency argument? You might want to try to point out any illegality being perpetuated by members of this forum, but you'll have a tough time supporting your claim. As a matter of fact, if you have some evidence of illegal behavior, report it to the authorities, or file a suit in court...! We'd love to see it...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  2. #52
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,856

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Lutarian, this is not two nations going to armed war over which end of the egg they crack open first at breakfast. This is a real life matter, and if we choose to fight this battle, it may help in dealing with other forms of online crime as well by exposing ties between different schemes or between seemingly unrelated crime rings.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  3. #53
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Forget about cash gifting or any other program. The fact is that you are judging yet you make mistakes yourself, do things that others consider unethical, possibly do things that are illegal, support businesses that are involved in unethical and illegal practices, etc. That is hypocrisy.

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Oh, I understand perfectly.

    I understand you're talking about everything else but the subject at hand.

    Which one are you doing on behalf of these "other people"

    Rationalizing

    Justifying

    Laying blame.

    Accepting responsibility.

    Again, cash gifting is illegal.

    We show proof people are engaged in illegal cash gifting by posting evidence THEY have posted on the internet.

    We show proof of other activities being undertaken by the same people by posting evidence THEY have posted on the internet.

    There's no "judging" them.

    It is what it is.

    By becoming involved with cash gifting and cash gifters, THEY are putting THEMSELVES at risk

    Did we make anything up ??

    Did we do anything illegal ??

    Did we do anything anyone else couldn't do ??

    It's 2012, things are different than they were 10 years ago.

    Google is a reality.

    Google is just ONE of the risks of becoming involved in cash gifting.

    Obviously that risk doesn't affect you, you have made up your mind any benefit, perceived or otherwise is worth the risk/s.

    If ONE other person reads the forum and decides against participating, we've accomplished what we set out to do.

  4. #54
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So, by your argument, crime should not be pointed out or punished because nobody is perfect? C'mon, that is a pikers deflection, surely you can do better than that...! Or is this another feeble moral equivalency argument? You might want to try to point out any illegality being perpetuated by members of this forum, but you'll have a tough time supporting your claim. As a matter of fact, if you have some evidence of illegal behavior, report it to the authorities, or file a suit in court...! We'd love to see it...!
    Ok. Do you any of you smoke weed? Do any of you allow anyone 21 to drink at your house? That is also illegal but many do it. I am willing to bet some of you do. Oh...but that is ok right? There are so many things besides programs (not just cash gifting) that are so much worse yet you guys focus on trivial things when some of you are no better.

  5. #55
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Lutarian, this is not two nations going to armed war over which end of the egg they crack open first at breakfast. This is a real life matter, and if we choose to fight this battle, it may help in dealing with other forms of online crime as well by exposing ties between different schemes or between seemingly unrelated crime rings.
    Ok. Now in all seriousness that is the best response I have seen by any of you guys. So cudos to phh.

    However, I doubt this will help out with true online crimes such as pedifiles and such.

    I looked up the other posts you guys have made and you guys bash all kinds of online programs. I still find it unethical to do what you guys do with these people. Especially when many of you do things that I am sure think are unethical.

  6. #56
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Ok. Do you any of you smoke weed? Do any of you allow anyone 21 to drink at your house? That is also illegal but many do it. I am willing to bet some of you do. Oh...but that is ok right? There are so many things besides programs (not just cash gifting) that are so much worse yet you guys focus on trivial things when some of you are no better.
    More deflection, as expected. You bitch about "trivial" and then turn around and try to illustrate with trivial BS. Also, be aware that in many areas using weed is legal. Drinking is ALWAYS legal...drinking ALCOHOL by minors may not be, depending on where you reside...! C'mon, your performance thus far is truly disappointing...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  7. #57
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    More deflection, as expected. You bitch about "trivial" and then turn around and try to illustrate with trivial BS. Also, be aware that in many areas using weed is legal. Drinking is ALWAYS legal...drinking ALCOHOL by minors may not be, depending on where you reside...! C'mon, your performance thus far is truly disappointing...!

    Not deflection at all. Trying to prove a point but you are obviously to ignorant to realize this. It's so easy. If anyone is doing things in their life that are unethical and or illegal and if they support businesses that are involved in unethical practices then you have no right judging others...period. That is as simple as I can put it.

  8. #58
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,856

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Not deflection at all. Trying to prove a point but you are obviously to ignorant to realize this. It's so easy. If anyone is doing things in their life that are unethical and or illegal and if they support businesses that are involved in unethical practices then you have no right judging others...period. That is as simple as I can put it.
    Define what "ethical" is, in terms a demon can understand, please.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  9. #59
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Define what "ethical" is, in terms a demon can understand, please.
    A demon uh? Some mental issues perhaps?

  10. #60
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Not deflection at all. Trying to prove a point but you are obviously to ignorant to realize this. It's so easy. If anyone is doing things in their life that are unethical and or illegal and if they support businesses that are involved in unethical practices then you have no right judging others...period. That is as simple as I can put it.
    Perhaps you meant "too"...?You also apparently missed the point of the PHH question regarding "ethical"...! Ethics are often subjective, depending upon who is looking, and may or may not coincide with 'legal'. Your deflection to claim that people cannot call a cash gifting scheme illegal because they shop at Walmart and YOU consider Walmart to be unethical is more BS, and a totally irrelevant comparison. I happen to think that the way cows, chickens, pigs and horses are slaughtered is cruel and unethical, but it IS legal. Ya got anything else, because so far your arguments are totally unconvincing.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  11. #61
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,453

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    O.K.

    Now we've finished todays' lesson on "Ethics lutarian Style" could we please return to discussing why cash gifting is both illegal and immoral, how it is misrepresented, how it disadvantages those lower in the gifting pecking order and how it can endanger the safety and/or security and/or credibility of those who participate in it using "traditional" means of communicating ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  12. #62
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Perhaps you meant "too"...?You also apparently missed the point of the PHH question regarding "ethical"...! Ethics are often subjective, depending upon who is looking, and may or may not coincide with 'legal'. Your deflection to claim that people cannot call a cash gifting scheme illegal because they shop at Walmart and YOU consider Walmart to be unethical is more BS, and a totally irrelevant comparison. I happen to think that the way cows, chickens, pigs and horses are slaughtered is cruel and unethical, but it IS legal. Ya got anything else, because so far your arguments are totally unconvincing.
    You are correct. Should have been "too".

    Very simple. Read my last post it explains it all. If you can't figure that out then you are brain dead.

    Oh. Just a side note. Wall Mart is not only unethical but are involved in highly illegal practices. I am a FORMER supervisor so I know for a fact about this. However, I just used that as an example.

    Once again. If you can't figure out what I said in my last post then you are not very smart or are blind.

  13. #63
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    O.K.

    Now we've finished todays' lesson on "Ethics lutarian Style" could we please return to discussing why cash gifting is both illegal and immoral, how it is misrepresented, how it disadvantages those lower in the gifting pecking order and how it can endanger the safety and/or security and/or credibility of those who participate in it using "traditional" means of communicating ??

    Yes. While your at it also put in all the other things that do the same you mentioned above. Not just cash gifting.

  14. #64
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,856

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Very simple. Read my last post it explains it all. If you can't figure that out then you are brain dead.

    Oh. Just a side note. Wall Mart is not only unethical but are involved in highly illegal practices. I am a FORMER supervisor so I know for a fact about this. However, I just used that as an example.

    Once again. If you can't figure out what I said in my last post...then...well...you are not very smart or are blind.

    And, as I believe site admin Soapboxmom told you already, start a new thread to discuss Walmart and the abuses within it. Do NOT hijack a thread clearly marked as being for evidence against a specific program or group. Why do you think we have different threads about different subjects, anyway?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  15. #65
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,453

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Yes. While your at it also put in all the other things that do the same you mentioned above. Not just cash gifting.
    What sort of nonsensical proposition is that ??

    The title of the thread is quite clearly defined as being Yet another cash gifting fool

    It is NOT, as far as I'm aware, entitled: "luterians' thread for discussing anything and everything he considers unethical and immoral EXCEPT cash gifting"

    Perhaps we can give the the benefit of our experience/s and assist you to start your own blog or forum on which you can give vent to your feelings as you see fit.

    Failing that being an option, please remain on topic.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  16. #66
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    And, as I believe site admin Soapboxmom told you already, start a new thread to discuss Walmart and the abuses within it. Do NOT hijack a thread clearly marked as being for evidence against a specific program or group. Why do you think we have different threads about different subjects, anyway?
    Was only responding to laidback. Maybe you should have read before you responded.

  17. #67
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What sort of nonsensical proposition is that ??

    The title of the thread is quite clearly defined as being Yet another cash gifting fool

    It is NOT, as far as I'm aware, entitled: "luterians' thread for discussing anything and everything he considers unethical and immoral EXCEPT cash gifting"

    Perhaps we can give the the benefit of our experience/s and assist you to start your own blog or forum on which you can give vent to your feelings as you see fit.

    Failing that being an option, please remain on topic.
    Blah, blah, blah. People thinking they are so perfect so they judge others. So sad.

  18. #68
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,037

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    And yet here you are trying to judge us.....fascinating.

  19. #69
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,453

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    And yet here you are trying to judge us.....fascinating.
    Thus my theoretical thread title:

    "luterians' thread for discussing anything and everything HE considers unethical and immoral EXCEPT cash gifting"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  20. #70
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,856

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Was only responding to laidback. Maybe you should have read before you responded.
    Note who the original poster in this thread was.

    I request that you leave it, if you cannot stay on topic.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  21. #71
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    And yet here you are trying to judge us.....fascinating.
    I was simply trying to prove a point that I posted earlier so plainly it is pathetic and you still don't get it.

  22. #72
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Thus my theoretical thread title:

    "luterians' thread for discussing anything and everything HE considers unethical and immoral EXCEPT cash gifting"
    Total lie. NEVER stated that. You LOVE to twist things don't you?

  23. #73
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Note who the original poster in this thread was.

    I request that you leave it, if you cannot stay on topic.
    I suggest that you quit thinking you are high and mighty.

  24. #74
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,453

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Total lie. NEVER stated that. You LOVE to twist things don't you?
    No ???

    Wasn't it you who said:
    Quote Originally Posted by luterian
    Yes. While your at it also put in all the other things that do the same you mentioned above. Not just cash gifting.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  25. #75
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    And yet here you are trying to judge us.....fascinating.
    Trying to prove a simple point which none of you can seem to get.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42