LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

You bring it up because your an admin? LOL! You bring it up because you must be a bit worried.

You provide quite a few people with comic relief and shock of how anyone could have an IQ less than a rock.

Not scary? Would you like to come and meet us in person before you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Umnn, because I'm an Admin here.

I'm going to be here doing what I do, anyway.

It doesn't cost me anything to mock you, takes very little of my time and provides comic relief in between reproducing information cash gifters have posted all over the web on the forum, why wouldn't I make fun of you ???

You're free, cheap and DEFINITELY not scary entertainment.

Post Thanks / Like

Night pantherpansy.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    nite-y nite, Toots. we almost gotcha that 1000

Post Thanks / Like

...and another lie. The group posts under the name lutarian.

Don't know what you mean hypanerd. OH wait. You are taking your insecurities and trying to push them on others. It's ok that you are insane and under psychiatric care. It's not your fault that having no real friends, having low self esteem, being a scammer in disguise finally drove you nuts. Just keep going to your appointments and keep taking your medication and maybe one day you might be worth something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    You finally admit that you have a multiple personality disorder - Well done, that is the first step to recovery. Have you told your psychiatrist this at your weekly appointment?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey look! It's littleroundpansy! The arrogant, imaginary scam fighter! You are so many people's hero. Oh my. It must be so great to be you.

One of them has.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Oh yea. Only TWO of the jerks on here have any guts. Soapboxmom and Lynn. At least they don't hide. The other small group of you hide like the losers you are. The reason you hide? You are afraid of people finding out who you are, your background, past, etc. If you were not you would be out there like soapboxmom and Lynn. That is a FACT.
    Oh, really? I believe that I've mentioned precisely where to find my legal name, yet apparently you're no closer to guessing who I am and what I do for a living than you were when you first arrived here, lutarian.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

I do not remember you stating anything of that nature to Lutarian.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Oh, really? I believe that I've mentioned precisely where to find my legal name, yet apparently you're no closer to guessing who I am and what I do for a living than you were when you first arrived here, lutarian.

Post Thanks / Like

I do not remember you stating anything of that nature to Lutarian.
    Also, speaking about yourself (or yourselves) in third person does not become you, lutarian.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"I believe that I've mentioned precisely where to find my legal name"..... You did? Then you won't hesitate to mention it again?

Also, speaking about yourself (or yourselves) in third person does not become you, lutarian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

...and another lie. The group posts under the name lutarian.

Don't know what you mean hypanerd. OH wait. You are taking your insecurities and trying to push them on others. It's ok that you are insane and under psychiatric care. It's not your fault that having no real friends, having low self esteem, being a scammer in disguise finally drove you nuts. Just keep going to your appointments and keep taking your medication and maybe one day you might be worth something.
    Now you're lying (again)! Except for that bit where you said "Don't know what you mean".

Why can't I lie (if I was, which is debatable) if you can?
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

I am lying? So the group does not post under the name Lutarian? Really? Where is your proof? See? You lied.

Now you're lying (again)! Except for that bit where you said "Don't know what you mean".

Why can't I lie (if I was, which is debatable) if you can?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You're my proof.

This would be a lot easier if we all just posted as Lutarian to save some time - Can you post up the log in details please.

Post Thanks / Like

"I believe that I've mentioned precisely where to find my legal name"..... You did? Then you won't hesitate to mention it again?
    Here's how to use your head:
    If an email address is not free, but one issued by an employer, and has the form of <firstname>.<lastname>at<employer's website>, what does that typically signify?

Post Thanks / Like

"I" am your proof? LOL!!! Hate to tell you but multiple people can easily post under any username on this forum if they know the login information. So for example. If there were 10 people with the login information of lutarian than they could all login and post. Or if there was a central location where some and/or all of them did their research one could login, stay logged and some of the rest could post. Is it that hard for your pea brain to understand?

You're my proof.

This would be a lot easier if we all just posted as Lutarian to save some time - Can you post up the log in details please.

Post Thanks / Like

Problem is that you have never emailed lutarian nor given lutarian your email address.

Here's how to use your head:
    If an email address is not free, but one issued by an employer, and has the form of <firstname>.<lastname>at<employer's website>, what does that typically signify?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I" am my proof? LOL!!! Hate to tell you but multiple people can easily post under any username on this forum if they know the login information. So for example. If there were 10 people with the login information of lutarian than they could all login and post. Or if there was a central location where some and/or all of them did their research one could login, stay logged and some of the rest could post. Is it that hard for your pea brain to understand?
    If you hated to tell me, then why did you? The bleeding obvious doesn't need explaining (except maybe to the Lutes of the world).

But just in case it wasn't clear to you, the fact that you are posting is proof that you're lying.

Post Thanks / Like

No. That is not proof at all and makes no sense. So you are basically stating that you know who is all here at this moment? So one person could not post for a while and than another person take over? Or one day one person post and on another day a totally different person post? Are you that dense? I guess so.

If you hated to tell me, then why did you? The bleeding obvious doesn't need explaining (except maybe to the Lutes of the world).

But just in case it wasn't clear to you, the fact that you are posting is proof that you're lying.

Post Thanks / Like

HeHe,

lutey, lutey, lutey,

"You're a liar" "You're lying" "prove it" "you're the one who's lying"

33 pages of lutarian posting the same accusations over and over in your own thread and then this:

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian
    There is no "me". Another hint. There is no "at your expense". Another hint. Your hypocritical responses is exactly what is wanted. In others words...there are more than one of us posting under the name lutarian and we are actually using you guys.
    And now readers are supposed to believe a single, solitary thing "lutarian" says ????

Keep 'em talking long enough and trolls ALWAYS give themselves away.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

No. That is not proof at all and makes no sense. So you are basically stating that you know who is all here at this moment? So one person could not post for a while and than another person take over? Or one day one person post and on another day a totally different person post? Are you that dense? I guess so.
    Hey, thickhead,

NO ONE CARES.

If anyone had cared WHAT "lutarian" says then "lutarian" would have been banned long ago.

Instead, we created a thread so "lutarian" could have MORE access and post MORE nonsense

If anyone was in the least concerned by "lutarians" threats, we would have banned "lutarian" the first time "lutarian" threatened.

We most certainly wouldn't have mocked "lutarian" or tried to make things worse.

We WANT "lutarian" to stick around.

We WANT "lutarian" to prove "lutarian" has the evidence "lutarian" claims to have.

We WANT "lutarian" to go to the trouble of putting up "lutarians" super secret, tell-all website.

The fact "lutarian" wants to believe otherwise is up to "lutarian"

Go your hardest, "lutarian" add to "lutarians" reputation.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No ones hiding, Toots. That's just one stroke to Google. Keep stroking. hahahahaha.......this is too funny

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Almost soiled myself after reading his own words the first time. What CLASS!!! Does anyone have his fax number? That's definately worth two e-tickets to the opera.
    We know he certainly doesn't have a 'facts' number (see what I did there? Wacky bastsrd that I am)

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of these days he's going to surprise us all and we'll find out what the hell he's doing here.

Don't anyone hold their breath though, I think even he's forgotten what brought him here in the first place.
    It was evident from post 1 he came here to protect his cash gifting scam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    He's just PO'd that I caught him and called him out on it. All he had was deflection, name-calling, and a feeble attempt at obfuscation; which he failed miserably at, but thinks he was a genius.

Now stop and think about this for a moment. Why would he let other people use the name luterian here in this thread when all it did was make him look like an even bigger fool than he already is? There is no way there is more than one luterian posting in this thread, or he would have been all over it claiming it wasn't him. His mind is such a terrible thing to waste, but more than one luterian posting in this thread and he is allowing it?

I can't wait for his response as it will be a classic load of BS; as usual.

Toots loads of BS are getting so huge now, every time he hits "reply", it's requiring the use of trainloads of raw materials cars dumping off train trestles and front-end loaders loading into dumptrucks to carry them to thier respective sites across the net. You know, like coal is delivered to coal-fired power plants. That's o'kay, as long as the laughter plant here is being fueled by Toots posts, it's all good. Oh, I'm sorry, Toots, (thier posts) hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm going to insert your favorite smiley now, Toots. Only 28 more posts to go. When you reach that majical plateau maybe you can show mommy and she'll restore your juicey-juice privilages.

Post Thanks / Like

aw....littleroundbaby...no...I (nor any of the other that have posted under the same username) are not lying...let me try and explain this to you nice and slow so your tiny brain might understand....your small (very small) group are considering scammers across the USA...so a group got together...after researching your site we noticed you guys really put alot of focus into cash gifting and seemed to have some beefs with a few of these cash gifters....so we chose a username that was all over the place AND was used my a gifter....we then chose an email address and we used the name of a former gifter within the name of that email address.......why do you ask?....to see if any of you would make false accusations and guess what? ....it worked....on top of that....there are currently three of us here at the same location right now....on other days there are as many as six located at the location...we have a dedicate group here within an hour drive....and all six take turns emailing you people...now this is just here....there are other small groups across the usa that have other "jobs" to do...our job here worked very well...you guys made false accusations, chose which lutarian you wanted to believe was here, decided lutarian was actually the former gifter of chuck richards, etc.......it worked out very well....you were basically mind screwed people and made to look like total idiots with your false accusations and lies.... hope you enjoyed it...

HeHe,

lutey, lutey, lutey,

"You're a liar" "You're lying" "prove it" "you're the one who's lying"

33 pages of lutarian posting the same accusations over and over in your own thread and then this:

And now readers are supposed to believe a single, solitary thing "lutarian" says ????

Keep 'em talking long enough and trolls ALWAYS give themselves away.

Post Thanks / Like

...sure baby cakes...

Hey, thickhead,

NO ONE CARES.

If anyone had cared WHAT "lutarian" says then "lutarian" would have been banned long ago.

Instead, we created a thread so "lutarian" could have MORE access and post MORE nonsense

If anyone was in the least concerned by "lutarians" threats, we would have banned "lutarian" the first time "lutarian" threatened.

We most certainly wouldn't have mocked "lutarian" or tried to make things worse.

We WANT "lutarian" to stick around.

We WANT "lutarian" to prove "lutarian" has the evidence "lutarian" claims to have.

We WANT "lutarian" to go to the trouble of putting up "lutarians" super secret, tell-all website.

The fact "lutarian" wants to believe otherwise is up to "lutarian"

Go your hardest, "lutarian" add to "lutarians" reputation.