Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1209

Thread: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Great making you waste time.

Post Thanks / Like

I gotta tell ya, lutey,

your reasons for being here are getting weaker and weaker by the post.

You're here to make us "waste time" ???

I know it's different for the lutarians, but, geez, c'mon children.

It took me less time to make that post than it did for all five of you Clarksville lutarians to read it.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahahahah!!! He is just mad that we are calling him bluffs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Not going to repeat myself. You know why lutarian came to this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I gotta tell ya, lutey,

your reasons for being here are getting weaker and weaker by the post.

You're here to make us "waste time" ???

I know it's different for the lutarians, but, geez, c'mon children.

It took me less time to make that post than it did for all five of you Clarksville lutarians to read it.

Post Thanks / Like

Mad that we are calling him bluffs? You might want to re-phrase that. You used bluffs as a noun. So you basically stated that lutarian is a steep cliff, bank, or promontory.

Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    Hahahahahah!!! He is just mad that we are calling him bluffs!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Mad that we are calling him bluffs? You might want to re-phrase that. You used bluffs as a noun. So you basically stated that lutarian is a steep cliff, bank, or promontory.
    lutarian's a noun alright, more like RealScam.coms well-worn DOORMAT.......or littleroundman's B-otch

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So you basically stated that lutarian is a steep cliff, bank, or promontory.
    Have you got any proof that you're NOT??
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Lutes don't ever play poker, your bluffs are horrible!

Post Thanks / Like

Scamming is wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Let's do a quick review of luterian, and all of his other identities of luterian's posting here. When luterian first posted here, he posted in the "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool" thread. Not in any other thread but in the "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool" thread.

Here were his first posts in that thread, and I quote:

Post #1: Wow. How pathetic is this? "ProfHenryHiggins" has spent so much time and effort into "exposing" so many programs and/or members within the programs. Yet he knows nothing about many of the programs he is talking about and is wrong about many of them. How about actually putting forth some time and effort into truly helping people like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc. Instead he puts forth his time in posting peoples information and making false accusations about programs. How about you post your information "ProfHenryHiggins"? Or are you to afraid for others to know the truth?

Post #4: How about spending your time HELPING people in serious need? Would that not be more productive?

You are wrong because you don't understand how different programs work. You understand there are programs where the money is only sent member to member and NOT to the program? You understand that the only money certain programs receives is a one time admin fee? You understand that with certain programs members receive autoresponder systems, hosting, etc. which are all considered valid products such as godaddy and aweber sell?

How about you? You do illegal and unethical things do you not? Your handle is actually on a list now of known crooks. How about you listing your personal information and such like you do to others?

Post #9: That is correct. Some of the program that are being bashed have valid products.

As for the proof. I don't have to prove anything because others in the industry plan on releasing it.

Do you realize you guys actually make these programs more popular? People that have never heard about these programs come to the site, see them due to you guys, check to see if what you guys say is true and then a percentage of them join. So this is helping others? Get for real. You try and compare this to giving your time in children's cancer wards, women's shelters, helping with abused children, etc? There is no competition. Focus your time on true helping and not making programs that you hate more popular.

After a back and forth between luterian, Prof, lrm, and a few others, then the posts were moved to this thread. Of course luterian's mantra, no matter which one was posting, was he did not say cash gifting was legal or was defending cash gifting. Yet he posted and was posting in the "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool" thread.

When I exposed his lie that he was not defending cash gifting with his Post #4, he came back with this post, and I quote:

Post #7892: hey VultureOne...you just LIED....I was not defending cash gifting...you simply read into it what you wished because you are an idiot...so why don't you grow up old man and grow a set...at your age I would think you would not be so idiotic as you are....now go take your medication and dream of having an actual brain....by the way...how many "lutarians" have posted so far?....you get the hint yet?

And when I made a post explaining that he was PO'd that I had called him out for lying, he made this post and I quote:

Post # 939: Yet another lie. Did you read that post. Lutarian said PROGRAMS. So more proof you people don't read and just make things up.

Name-calling...ok for your guys to do it but no one else can. Hypocritical. Did not fail at one thing. Once, again...did you even read? You all are so cocky that you don't even realize your responded the way that was hoped and made yourselves look like fools.

Why would "he" let other people use the name lutarian? LOL!! Do you ever read these posts? Lutarian was chosen by the GROUP because it was a semi-common username used online.

You are the one full of BS and as usual you don't read, don't pay attention and lie. Guess your age is catching up with you uh Lynn?

So now luterian wants us to believe that he was posting in a thread titled "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool," and he was not talking about Cash Gifting when he mentioned programs, and specifically programs where money is only sent member to member and NOT to the program. Hmm, sure sounds like cash gifting to me, how about you?

So instead of opening a thread about the "programs" that he is now trying to say he was talking about, which he has still to idenitfy, he posts in the "Just Another Cash Gifting Fool" thread, but he is not talking about Cash Gifting. Yeah right. Let's also not forget that the Prof 99% of the time only posts about Cash Gifting, and this was the thread luterian made his posts.

So for more than six months we have been told of this coming soon website that once it is launched is going to expose all of us, make us go running and screaming into a cave never to be heard from again on the Internet. Wait, I do believe he did say it was already operational, but just that we can't find it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

So for more than six months we have been told of this coming soon website that once it is launched is going to expose all of us, make us go running and screaming into a cave never to be heard from again on the Internet. Wait, I do believe he did say it was already operational, but just that we can't find it.
    So, let me see here: We are, or are going to be exposed on a web site that can't be found? Ummm how is that going to be of any consequence to anyone? Obviously ain't any 'roos in the top paddock 'cause he seems to have left the gate open...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So, let me see here: We are, or are going to be exposed on a web site that can't be found? Ummm how is that going to be of any consequence to anyone? Obviously ain't any 'roos in the top paddock 'cause he seems to have left the gate open...!
    LOL...Roos don't need no gate to get out!!!!
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Sure....sure...believe what you wish losers.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    lutarian's a noun alright, more like RealScam.coms well-worn DOORMAT.......or littleroundman's B-otch

Post Thanks / Like

Such an ignorant comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Have you got any proof that you're NOT??

Post Thanks / Like

No reason asking you what bluff you are talking about because you will simply lie.

Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    Lutes don't ever play poker, your bluffs are horrible!

Post Thanks / Like

True Bo. It is.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Scamming is wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Not going to waste my breath on you and respond to everything you stated. Just wait and see. It will be when you least expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Let's do a quick review of luterian, and all of his other identities of luterian's posting here. When luterian first posted here, he posted in the "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool" thread. Not in any other thread but in the "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool" thread.

Here were his first posts in that thread, and I quote:

Post #1: Wow. How pathetic is this? "ProfHenryHiggins" has spent so much time and effort into "exposing" so many programs and/or members within the programs. Yet he knows nothing about many of the programs he is talking about and is wrong about many of them. How about actually putting forth some time and effort into truly helping people like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc. Instead he puts forth his time in posting peoples information and making false accusations about programs. How about you post your information "ProfHenryHiggins"? Or are you to afraid for others to know the truth?

Post #4: How about spending your time HELPING people in serious need? Would that not be more productive?

You are wrong because you don't understand how different programs work. You understand there are programs where the money is only sent member to member and NOT to the program? You understand that the only money certain programs receives is a one time admin fee? You understand that with certain programs members receive autoresponder systems, hosting, etc. which are all considered valid products such as godaddy and aweber sell?

How about you? You do illegal and unethical things do you not? Your handle is actually on a list now of known crooks. How about you listing your personal information and such like you do to others?

Post #9: That is correct. Some of the program that are being bashed have valid products.

As for the proof. I don't have to prove anything because others in the industry plan on releasing it.

Do you realize you guys actually make these programs more popular? People that have never heard about these programs come to the site, see them due to you guys, check to see if what you guys say is true and then a percentage of them join. So this is helping others? Get for real. You try and compare this to giving your time in children's cancer wards, women's shelters, helping with abused children, etc? There is no competition. Focus your time on true helping and not making programs that you hate more popular.

After a back and forth between luterian, Prof, lrm, and a few others, then the posts were moved to this thread. Of course luterian's mantra, no matter which one was posting, was he did not say cash gifting was legal or was defending cash gifting. Yet he posted and was posting in the "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool" thread.

When I exposed his lie that he was not defending cash gifting with his Post #4, he came back with this post, and I quote:

Post #7892: hey VultureOne...you just LIED....I was not defending cash gifting...you simply read into it what you wished because you are an idiot...so why don't you grow up old man and grow a set...at your age I would think you would not be so idiotic as you are....now go take your medication and dream of having an actual brain....by the way...how many "lutarians" have posted so far?....you get the hint yet?

And when I made a post explaining that he was PO'd that I had called him out for lying, he made this post and I quote:

Post # 939: Yet another lie. Did you read that post. Lutarian said PROGRAMS. So more proof you people don't read and just make things up.

Name-calling...ok for your guys to do it but no one else can. Hypocritical. Did not fail at one thing. Once, again...did you even read? You all are so cocky that you don't even realize your responded the way that was hoped and made yourselves look like fools.

Why would "he" let other people use the name lutarian? LOL!! Do you ever read these posts? Lutarian was chosen by the GROUP because it was a semi-common username used online.

You are the one full of BS and as usual you don't read, don't pay attention and lie. Guess your age is catching up with you uh Lynn?

So now luterian wants us to believe that he was posting in a thread titled "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool," and he was not talking about Cash Gifting when he mentioned programs, and specifically programs where money is only sent member to member and NOT to the program. Hmm, sure sounds like cash gifting to me, how about you?

So instead of opening a thread about the "programs" that he is now trying to say he was talking about, which he has still to idenitfy, he posts in the "Just Another Cash Gifting Fool" thread, but he is not talking about Cash Gifting. Yeah right. Let's also not forget that the Prof 99% of the time only posts about Cash Gifting, and this was the thread luterian made his posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Poor lutes. On top of being owned multiple times on this thread, his "bluff" has just been called by EagleOne. lutes, save yourself from any further embarassment and just gift the rest of your cash to the charity of your choice.

Post Thanks / Like

The same ignorance that the seven of you have. Website is up on a server. Why can't you find it? You don't have the name. You won't have the name and it won't be public until it has been decided to make it public. Period and end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like Willie's still in the game. He's raised us another lie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian
    Website is up on a server. Why can't you find it? You don't have the name. You won't have the name and it won't be public until it has been decided to make it public
    Congratulations, you managed to say all that as if any of it makes any difference.

Here's a website very similar to lutarians' The Flat Earth Society

The fact it "exists" and is "public" makes it neither believable, relevant or any less absurd than lutarians'

Post Thanks / Like

Never owned. You people simply lie and you know it. Period.

Poor lutes. On top of being owned multiple times on this thread, his "bluff" has just been called by EagleOne. lutes, save yourself from any further embarassment and just gift the rest of your cash to the charity of your choice.

Post Thanks / Like

You people lie and you know it. Fact and end of discussion.

Looks like Willie's still in the game. He's raised us another lie.

Post Thanks / Like

Pathetic person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Congratulations, you managed to say all that as if any of it makes any difference.

Here's a website very similar to lutarians' The Flat Earth Society

The fact it "exists" and is "public" makes it neither believable, relevant or any less absurd than lutarians'

Post Thanks / Like

"sigh"

Oh for a return of the days when we all believed lutarian was at least a little bit clever and had SOMETHING relevant to say.

"Those were the days, my friend,

we thought they'd never end

Those were the days,

Oh yes, those were the days""