Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike19 Up for Dumb@$$ Scammer of the Year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mike19 Up for Dumb@$$ Scammer of the Year

mike19

Re: ProfHenryHiggins Lawsuit in process
    no time for play sir. There are real private investigators on this. That link was an example. ProfHenyHiggins who is a pedophile and hides behind a user name as well as others have caused death, bodily harm and other hurt for 100s of people with misinformation. He can have his chance to finally face the many he thinks are bad people. He can face them eye to eye now.

mike19View Public ProfileSend a private message to mike19Find all posts by mike19

08-01-2011, 05:45 PM

ProfHenryHiggins

mike19, if you're going to make claims of sexual crimes, death, and bodily harm, than back them up with links to evidence.

Because otherwise, you are the one defaming me. And if you have used a prior account here on scam.com to make some of the previous postings falsely hinting at a criminal record, I could then take you to court for several other possible charges depending on the circumstances and your nationality.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Mike19 Up for Dumb@$$ Scammer of the Year

08-02-2011, 02:21 PM
    mike19

oh hush prof. One of the investigators has just found your new site real scam dotcom and board reader dotcom which another internet criminal Heather Dobrott will be punished and where you have committed many criminal acts. You can't hide your actions anywhere. Keep up the great work. BTW selling PVA's is not a crime. What you do is and has hurt many.

mike19View Public ProfileSend a private message to mike19Find all posts by mike19
    08-02-2011, 02:25 PM
    ProfHenryHiggins

Quote:
    Originally Posted ** mike19
    oh hush prof. One of the investigators has just found your new site real scam dotcom and board reader dotcom which another internet criminal Heather Dobrott will be punished and where you have committed many criminal acts. You can't hide your actions anywhere. Keep up the great work. BTW selling PVA's is not a crime. What you do is and has hurt many.

Some investigator. Boardreader.com is about as much "ours" as forex-scam.com is. In other words, not at all. What, you haven't seen the number of sites which just echo and mirror content from third parties?

As far as Heather goes, well, the courts ruled in her favor the last time someone like you tried to go after her, if I'm not mistaken.

Speaking of investigators, I really ought to ask Jessica if she knows you, next time I shop for fresh reading materials at Earth'N'Book.

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

08-02-2011, 02:55 PM
    mike19

Quote:
    Originally Posted ** ProfHenryHiggins
    Some investigator. Boardreader.com is about as much "ours" as forex-scam.com is. In other words, not at all. What, you haven't seen the number of sites which just echo and mirror content from third parties?

As far as Heather goes, well, the courts ruled in her favor the last time someone like you tried to go after her, if I'm not mistaken.

Speaking of investigators, I really ought to ask Jessica if she knows you, next time I shop for fresh reading materials at Earth'N'Book.

oh my, one silly case means nothing. Prepare your defense and prepare to fly to each victims city.
    __________________________________________________ ________

Most suits must be filed where the Defendant resides. And, as far as what we post, public record is just that.

Public records
    Information contained in government agency records open for public inspection may be published without fear of actionable invasion of privacy suit for publication of private matters. Industrial Foundation of the South v. Industrial Accident Board, 540 S.W.2d 668 (Tex. 1976), cert denied 430 U.S. 931, 97 S. Ct. 1550
    Furthermore, the U. S. Supreme Court has ruled that states cannot make a publisher liable for invasion of privacy suits for accurately reporting information disclosed in court records open to the public. Cox Broadcasting Corp. v. Cohn, 420 U.S. 469, 95 S. Ct. 1029 (1975).
    We sure do get some charming fan club memberes, don't we Prof???

http://www.realscam.com/f11/jack-wei...-judgment-767/

Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl destroyed their reputations and sent their businesses down the toilet when they sued me. Brilliant businessmen in action. I take it Paul Lackaff / Mike 19 is determined to make a bigger @$$ out of himself.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

06-06-2011, 01:48 PM
    paullackaff

actually you can just call at&t direct and buy blocks of numbers with forwarding so you can make your pvas

now your spreading false rumors again that I am doing identity theft

Thanks I was going to leave it alone now you just made it more fun again to bring this site down as much as possible

come on everyone rally up against higgens it only costs $50 for lawyer fees
    we need to get this guy for spreading false rumors about people and posting peoples personal information ALSO REPORT the adword account to google so they will come on here and see what he is doing

you can report it here

http://www.google.com/intl/en/privac...cy-policy.html

Well, soup for brains. A little sneeze of a lawsuit like that loser Tim Darnell filed against me ran up $60,000.00 in legal fees. The suit a rep filed against Jack and Tim ran up $100,000.00 in legal fees for the elderly rep. Your lawsuit fantasies are just that --- pure fantasy or psychotic delusions.

Perhaps you should quit hanging around losers like Darnell and Weinzierl who feed you such nonsense about your imagined "internet criminals." They committed business suicide very publically and their problems are just starting. I have tens of thousands of posts and documents to put back up or online for the first time and I will completely dominate Google. What's online can live forever!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

But, but, but,

Mikey saw it happen on an episode of Law and Order Special Victims and, he's definitely a special victim, so it's weally, weally twoo.

I'm booking my ticket as we speak.

(P.S. Hey, Prof, do you have a thing called "anti SLAPP" laws in your neck of the woods ??)

(P.S.S. In the USA, do they usually spell "disclosure" with a capital "D" in court documents ?)
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    (P.S. Hey, Prof, do you have a thing called "anti SLAPP" laws in your neck of the woods ??)

Yes, they do. There's also one where Paul lives in Oregon that can be used against him.
    This is one case where I think the folks at blackhatworld.com would side with us, as they
    have been at the receiving end of Paul's nonsense too. If you have an account there, talk to
    Wrangler about "fiftycentads."

Post Thanks / Like

Mike one-nine.

That name rings a bell - some guy by that handle over on scam.com the other day didn't think I had a right to be upset that Lenny/FST36 dragged my kids names into his crazy ass rants.

Quote Originally Posted by mike19 View Post
    Doc you and your family deserve what you get. If you want to dish it out and hurt others and their families, then deal with the future pain.
    Uh, huh.

I didn't reply to him, but now I'll have to ask him if he's the same Mike19 Up for Dumb Ass Scammer of the Year.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

So, Mike one-nine is another alias for Paul Lackaff then I take it.

Never heard of the jerk before, but he seems like a real winner!

Hi:

This is to warn you guys out there that Paul Lackaff of mypvas.com sells fake CL PVAS and cheat people. Recently I ordered 100 pvas for $200 and he sent me just 75 and that too with wrong password. When I inquired, he started abusing me and said he will put a post on the web that I am myself a scammer. I am posting his actual email he sent me when I asked to refund my money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from paul lackaff <plackaff8@yahoo.com>
    to Jason Lee <jasonlee@gmail.com>
    date Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 1:00 AM
    subject Re: PVAS
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    signed-by yahoo.com

sorry no refunds they closed out my paypal account
    I did not change the password

buy them elsewhere for $5 why complain about $2 pva man

geez

I try to offer $2 pva to people you pay $5 elsewhere

still complain every ******* day

Hehe, you asshole, you cannot do anything to me.

im posting your name and email on scams

so whenever people search your name you will come up as a scammer just like me

how do you like it now?

bye

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hereby request you guys not to deal with this cheat else you will loose your money plus he will post your name on forums and ruin your business like he did to me. If you still want to do business after reading this, do it at your own risk.

Thanks for the heads up, Jason!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really bother with the old place anymore but despite the fact I'm banned over there I still receive the spam report e-mails. Most of the time it's "select all" and "Delete" but sometimes when it's a name I recognize I'll click the link. I sorta get a chuckle to see the "usual suspects" bitching about Bunky (Nice catch on FST btw) and sometimes when it's a poster I respect I click almost out of reflex. Prof, if you want a more in depth thread visa-vie Mr.Whackoff, please be our guest.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    I don't really bother with the old place anymore but despite the fact I'm banned over there I still receive the spam report e-mails. Most of the time it's "select all" and "Delete" but sometimes when it's a name I recognize I'll click the link. I sorta get a chuckle to see the "usual suspects" bitching about Bunky (Nice catch on FST btw) and sometimes when it's a poster I respect I click almost out of reflex. Prof, if you want a more in depth thread visa-vie Mr.Whackoff, please be our guest.
    Glim, you are a special guy. You are banned, but Zachary / George has left you up on the list of Forum Leaders as a moderator. He is just too lazy to do anything about it, hence the spam reports! LOL!!!

The multiple personality fan Prof and I have garnered sure does demonstrate a special kind of stupid. Running around all over the net making threats sure worked out swell for Tim Darnell, Jack Weinzierl and Broker Jones. Lackaff is welcome to join the list.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

From that "other site" - this exchange:

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Ha! ha! That's real funny, Paul.

Why, I recall you saying this just the other day:

I hope you can back those accusations up, Paul, because if you can't, the Prof will hand you your ass in court on that one.

I've posted what, 1900+ posts here on scam? I defy you to go back and find one post where I brought up any members private family information. Admittedly, I did mention one member's divorce, but I was quoting from a public document readily available on line and I didn't mention his other half's name.

BTW, Paul, I see you're up for an award!

Mike19 Up for Dumb@$$ Scammer of the Year

You going to be able to make it there to accept the award if you're selected?

The competition will be stiff though - there's a number of people on this board who should be in the running for the title.

Are you nuts? You, Prof, and criminal Heather Dobrott (The world will know where to find the Bunkum's) have too many times mention peoples names on your dirt walls. As the nice person said, you live ** the sword and , well you know the rest and how it ends

Post Thanks / Like

Looks as if I've got somebody's attention!

Brian, we think Mrs G needs a phone call about the many police reports being filed against you and family. See I m a Tech genus but I cannot figure out who you are in the family. So we will just file against all, as well as Heather's and Cali man Prof Henry.

Post Thanks / Like

This goof ball keeps getting better!

It even shows about your real character with befriending Psychopath criminal Heather Dobrott. The guy in Texas is going to get her much more than what she does with posting half truths. Wait until she see's what happens when someone post private email messages. The Keyword being PRIVATE. The intent of the emails she post about the Texas guy was to be private. Even if she obtains them thru another, ** her posting it is a crime and she one day shortly will rott like her rotten teeth. You keep great company ProfHenryHiggins. You can join her in court and split that damages.

Post Thanks / Like

Always fascinating to discover what kind of critters will scurry or slither out from under a rock when you kick it over...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

08-03-2011, 10:12 AM
    mike19

Originally Posted ** ProfHenryHiggins

It even shows about your real character with befriending Psychopath criminal Heather Dobrott. The guy in Texas is going to get her much more than what she does with posting half truths. Wait until she see's what happens when someone post private email messages. The Keyword being PRIVATE. The intent of the emails she post about the Texas guy was to be private. Even if she obtains them thru another, ** her posting it is a crime and she one day shortly will rott like her rotten teeth. You keep great company ProfHenryHiggins. You can join her in court and split that damages.

__________________________________________________ __________
    Sorry, Pauly, but those emails are mine. Rep X assigned her claims to me and as many scam victims have done turned over their files to me to do with what I wish. I post those with her blessing. I take it the scammers I am directly quoting are not honest, transparent and Christian after all and as they have a lot to hide do not appreciate the truth being exposed. It is not in the least criminal to share the facts needed to protect the public.

A civil suit is quite a ridiculous idea as most of those emails and all the Scam posts (all 35 pounds of them) I am reposting have already been litigated in several venues. I am 100% truth, facts and opinion.

Do post those criminal statutes about posting e-mails. You might also check into the civil damages for posting false allegations of criminal activity such as you have done against Prof. Now, that would make for an easy win in court, but I would bet you, like the scammers in Texas you seem to so admire, are a freakin' pauper so Prof and I will likely keep our little scuffle in the court of public opinion where it belongs. Feel free to refute your alleged pauper status and perhaps you can entice someone who is bored out of their minds to sue you for entertainment, goofball.

The sour grapes of scammers that have been exposed sure is entertaining.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Always fascinating to discover what kind of critters will scurry or slither out from under a rock when you kick it over...!
    I think it's hilarious to read about scammers scamming scammers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I think it's hilarious to read about scammers scamming scammers.
    Scammers scamming scammers,

could that be written as: scam³
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

(Nice catch on FST btw)
    Ha!

Guess who's attention I got with that thread?

Lenny himself came out of retirement to adamantly deny he was FST36!

Exactly 10 minutes later FST36 shows up to congratulate Lenny.

Gee, now what are the odds of that happening?

But a B-man says...

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Ok, so I MUST weigh in here...

Up until about 5 minutes ago I was thinking that FST36 and Len were one in the same myself....

I decided to settle things once and for all, though, and did a side-**-side comparison of the two IP's available (one Len's and one FST's) using 3 IP Locator sites.

In the end it took one with a map to show me that while they are definitely in the same town, in the same zip, in the same area code, using the same internet service, they are not the same person....not unless Len is logged in as FST in one place and then drives up the road and around the corner to his buddy's house or work and logs in there as Len.

I do absolutely believe that they know each other.
    Well, I'll drop the subject.

Lots of fun and games, but I managed to get the result I wanted!

Post Thanks / Like

So what's the pool up to that, that will not be his only troll posting?

Post Thanks / Like

Why, thank you, GlimDropper.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One must ask if our little Lenny is posting from his mom's house. She is down the street if memory serves.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

08-04-2011, 07:15 AM
    mike19

Re: Heather Dobrott AKA Soapboxmom
    Quote:
    Originally Posted ** Kermit The Frog
    I don't get it I go over to "the other" forum for the first time in a month and a half only to see that soapboxmom is STILL talking about Tim D.arnell and Jack Weinzerl.

She is bringing up posts and e-mails that she has received from over four or five years that date back to 2006 to 2007.

Is she really still obsessed with those two clowns????

It has been 4 to 5 fricken years already.

Get over it!!!!

The dirtball Heather Dobrott thinks she is a seo pro. She prob is posting all the old stuff thinking it will help her rankings. There is enough evidence over there to put her with Madoff for invasion of privacy.

__________________________________________________ ______________________
    08-04-2011, 08:03 AM
    mike19

Quote:
    Originally Posted ** ohein56
    She's convinced,(deluded) herself that she's a 'cyber celebrity', yet she's the only one concerned about all of this. Without her posting there, the site would disappear...not a very good sign for a 'celebrity'....

BFD

Please check out http://www.heatherdobrott.com Please voice your opinions in the comment section and admin will post. If you have a legal complaint for her, Prof Henry in cali, or any other web criminal, their are attorneys reviewing as well as a handful of police departments where police reports have been filed.

__________________________________________________ _________________
    Jack Weinzierl filed a bogus police report in Lewisville because he didn't like my truth telling. Tim Darnell and Vincent Wright hooked up and that fool Wright filed bogus police reprts with three different departments. The police aren't going to do anything as I am not breaking any laws.

The www.heatherdobrott.com has felony charges associated with it and it was investigated and treated as a crime. That case was slowed by the fact a clerk accidently released an Affidavit I wrote for a judge's eyes only (in camaera review) and a sleazbag defense attorney leaked the criminal investigation to Jack Weinzierl and Tim Darnell. Those are the only people that need to worry about the police watching them, brainiac.

Mikey, you and your friends Tim and Jack can't afford any attorneys and no one is going to get in trouble for posting public information and things that have been given to me. The truth needs to be out there. Of course I am well aware how much scumbags detest me throwing a wrench in their scamming!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

08-04-2011, 07:15 AM
    mike19

Originally Posted ** Kermit The Frog
    I don't get it I go over to "the other" forum for the first time in a month and a half only to see that soapboxmom is STILL talking about Tim D.arnell and Jack Weinzerl.

She is bringing up posts and e-mails that she has received from over four or five years that date back to 2006 to 2007.

Is she really still obsessed with those two clowns????

It has been 4 to 5 fricken years already.

Get over it!!!!
    The dirtball Heather Dobrott thinks she is a seo pro. She prob is posting all the old stuff thinking it will help her rankings. There is enough evidence over there to put her with Madoff for invasion of privacy.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Mike, or is that Frank Furter or some other charming member of my fan club. Dumb@$$ does describe you perfecrly. What Madoff did was a crime and that is why he is doing time. The author(s) of www.heatherdobrott.com are being investigated for a felony crime that carries state jail time as a possible penalty.

Invasion of Privacy is a tort and if proven could result in damages being awarded. That means it would be part of a civil action and no jail time. Unfortunately, you brainless idiots don't seem to grasp that public record is public and emails in my possession are mine to do with as I please (though I fully respect the wishes of the non-scammers who correspond with me).

Tim Darnell filed a totally frivolous suit against me which I won fair and square in Summary Judgment. My attorneys suggested I not pursue the Motion for Sanctions because I would sepnd thousands. The judge offered to sign one when he ruled in my favor (we didn't have one filed or written that day) I knew I had soundly beaten the sniveling wimp who didn't even have the courage to attend the hearing. My attorneys could see no point in chasing a lying pauper who we would never be able to collect a dime from. Tim Darnell has virtually no hope of holding on to his home at this point. The 97 grand tax lien or back property taxes will be his undoing very soon.

I will post about these scammers until I am six feet under. That is the price they have to pay for tens of thousands of dollars wasted on attorney fees. And, I want to be certain they will not be able to defraud anyone else. I don't want to see folks go hungry and lose their homes. I don't want to bury another friend who has been ruined financially by MLM. At least the victims are likely to see Tim lose his home and know he will finally understand the devastation he himself caused.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I see it's ok for "Mike" to dish out insults but claims it's illegal for you to do same? Hahahaha.. Sorry Mikey what's right for the goose as they say.. free speech in this country.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

08-05-2011, 08:12 AM
    mike19

yay just been informed that your wonderful friend Heather Dobrott soapboxmon is a *SO* *sell out* she is singing the please don't sue me here is ProfHenryHiggins ip , email and everythin else I have he registered with as well as anyone else you need account info on. you see real investigators actually have a job and get it done. i m sure she will lie and deny but remember everywhere you have posted and registered has and will be contacted. and do not think they actually will follow their published privacy terms with fines and defense cost facing them. do you think people like Heather Dobrott who is poor as hell and already been sued and had to pay a contempt fine as well as lawyer will not give you up with facing more cost

08-05-2011, 08:34 AM

http://messages.yahoo.com and any other site you play at has been sent mail.

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    Mikey, you certainly are proving yourself to be the Dumba$$ of the year. I have not been contacted and neither has the owner of this site. Interesting story behind all that, but the owner set up the site because that person wanted the fine work I had done at Scam.com to continue. I have access to everything and am authorized to conduct all business related to the site. Everything is forwarded to me and the owner shall remain anonymous. You ridiculous clowns will have to deal with me. I won't release aynthing without a court order / subpeona. If one comes from law enforcement or as a result of a civil action and is legitimate I will answer it accordingly. Unlike George Dranichak at Scam I don't respond to threats or incentives.

Tim Darnell, who I assume is the guy from Texas you keep babbling about, is the pauper around these parts. He has $113,000.00 in IRS tax liens with his wife and is deliquent on his property tax and about to be sued for it again. The only ones being watched by any real investigators are Darnell and his brother-in-Christ Weinzierl. Get a clue, dumba$$! I know many fine folks from many enforcement agencies and they are very appreciative of citizens who work to protect the public.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!