Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By surfer
  • 1 Post By surfer
  • 2 Post By surfer

Thread: Nonsense

Gina is offline Senior Scambuster

Nonsense

"Well here in California, our governor made it possible for over 3 million illegals to vote. So yes there was voter fraud since illegals are not citizens and only citizens are allowed to vote. And those removed from the total number of votes alone would have given Trump the popular vote."

And that is the biggest ******* nonsense paragraph by Eagle I've ever seen. It's offensive, and it's wrong. Apparently Eagle is one of the unfortunate morons that get their news from Breitbart, or Fox, or another fake right wing alt-right (Nazi) news blog.

Sorry Eagle, but here in California, we despise Drumpf, and voted accordingly. You're worse than the scams you claim you're trying to break, claiming 3 million illegals voted here. Shame on you. You're despicable.
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

laidback is offline Senior Troll

Re: Nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    "Well here in California, our governor made it possible for over 3 million illegals to vote. So yes there was voter fraud since illegals are not citizens and only citizens are allowed to vote. And those removed from the total number of votes alone would have given Trump the popular vote."

And that is the biggest ******* nonsense paragraph by Eagle I've ever seen. It's offensive, and it's wrong. Apparently Eagle is one of the unfortunate morons that get their news from Breitbart, or Fox, or another fake right wing alt-right (Nazi) news blog.

Sorry Eagle, but here in California, we despise Drumpf, and voted accordingly. You're worse than the scams you claim you're trying to break, claiming 3 million illegals voted here. Shame on you. You're despicable.
    Aside from you presuming to speak for everyone in California, why don't you back off on the personal attacks? You don't like Trump, whooppee, lots of people don't, but lots of people do!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Aside from you presuming to speak for everyone in California, why don't you back off on the personal attacks? You don't like Trump, whooppee, lots of people don't, but lots of people do!
    Laidback, I don't speak for everyone in California, but I know a liar when I see one. There is no illegal voting in California. THose that claim there is are liars.

What's your problem, Laidback? You another Drumpf supporter?
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

And just so you know, I will personally attack anyone who claims the reason we voted against the Fat Ass Orange Fascist was the result of "millions of illegal voters."
    Anyone that says that is a racist moron, period.

surfer is offline Senior Member

And just so you know, I will personally attack anyone who
    doesn't kowtow to Gina's opinions and beliefs.

For someone who claims to be so against Trump's horrible hateful nature, you are fantastic at emulating it.

Maybe some day you'll be mature enough to read your own words and realize just how much of a hypocrite you are.

You have a ton of hate in your heart and it's a pity.

I truly can't stand Trump, but unlike you, I would never let my hatred consume me.

Oh, please, surfer......unlike you, I'm fighting for this country. This is not about politics anymore....this is about our survival. You can be "nice" all you want. I'll be kicking and screaming and calling out all the Nazis as I see them. Good night :)

LOL, sounds a lot like Trump speak regarding Mexicans and Muslims.

Go for it Gina. Make America Great Again.

Really? How old are you Surfer?

Since you're not answering, I'm guessing you didn't even vote. Therefore you have no business commenting here, junior surfer:)

Really? How old are you Surfer?
    Old enough to not throw tantrums on a moderately popular anti-scam forum and make insulting assumptions about people I know very little about.

Awww......someone named Surfer not only didn't vote, but is angry at a woman for expressing her opinion. Deja vu

Since you're not answering, I'm guessing you didn't even vote. Therefore you have no business commenting here, junior surfer:)
    Wow, I didn't know there was a time limit for a reply.

Thank you for providing further insight into your hypocritical heart.

When you're demonstrating in D.C., make sure you have some signs stating that 42% of Americans are irrelevant and aren't allowed to have opinions.

Awww......someone named Surfer not only didn't vote, but is angry at a woman for expressing her opinion. Deja vu
    More assumptions.

No problem with opinions from anyone.

Just not a fan of someone who exhibits the same traits as the person they are crusading against.

I will be sure to do that, "surfer" (as if you've ever surfed). But in the meantime, you might want to think about your obvious disdain for women.

I will be sure to do that, "surfer" (as if you've ever surfed). But in the meantime, you might want to think about your obvious disdain for women.
    Racking up more incorrect assumptions. Maybe you'll get the high score.

Being from the state where so much hi-tech is based, I thought you'd be bright enough to not misunderstand my username. Guess I gave you too much credit. Bad assumption on my part, lol.

surf
    sərf/
    verb
    move from site to site on (the Internet).
    As for the last part of you ignorant statement, I'll pass that along to my better half of more than 23 years. She'll get a real kick out of it.

I can't even remember why we're arguing. Are you sticking up for Eagle and his lie about 3 million illegals voting in California? Because that was my whole point. That's a lie, and it's offensive.

I can't even remember why we're arguing. Are you sticking up for Eagle and his lie about 3 million illegals voting in California? Because that was my whole point. That's a lie, and it's offensive.
    If you weren't so blinded by anger and hatred, perhaps you'd have noticed that I stated there was at least some misinformation in Eagle's statements.

I also stated it goes both ways. There is so much bullshit spewed by the so-called right and the so-called left, it's annoying as hell.

The whole political system is corrupt and broken. That's why you have the Giant Douche as your next President.

Then you come in here ranting and raving, insulting anyone who doesn't share you horrific outrage.

You slap labels on people. You make insulting and extremely incorrect assumptions about people.

Your behavior is, quite frankly, deplorable.

Your remarks about my character and nature alone are so far off the mark, it's impossible to take anything you say seriously.

To think that you feel you represent some sort of solution to this mess is almost laughable.

Seriously, have you even read the shit you have posted.

How is the way you are treating people any better than Trump?

We're "arguing" because I find your behavior hypocritical.

So Eagle spouted off some typical conservative bullshit. Point it out and move on. No need for juvenile name calling.

I can probably go dig up a thousand "liberal" lies about Trump. And with his foot-in-mouth disease, lies about him weren't even needed.

Trump's victory is a result of the problem, not the problem itself.

Getting rid of Trump doesn't fix the problem. It would just put things back to the status quo.

Now, it is past 3:00 AM here, so if I don't respond again, don't get all agitated.

I may have drifted off in the recliner while sipping some tea and watching Planet Earth: The Complete Collection on Netflix.

planet-earth-the-complete-collection.jpg

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

I hope that Gina had a safe trip to and from her protesting Trump's inauguration in DC, and wasn't one of those jailed for rioting and causing property damage.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals