Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Here's a free tip for ya, MonkeyBoy,

never take up chess.

You see, chess requires you to employ tactics, to see ahead and predict your opponents next move/s.
    I guess you didn't grow up with a daddy or he would have told you to never underestimate your adversaries.....
    Predicting a new series of your moronic denials and more snafus, I left the best part of it out:

1.124.213.75 - - [19/Jun/2012:23:46:51 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 200 57 "http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index99.html#post23326" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1"

That's you posting as Okosh (post 2471). Again, notice your computer information which is exactly the same. The only difference in this IP log entry is time zone, so all things equal, it should match any time zone conversion.

LRM aka Okosh.......his idol was Bobby Fischer.
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

No, MonkeyBrain,

that's YOU saying it's me posting as Okosh, nothing more.

There are no identifiers saying: a) It's me b) it's Okosh other than MonkeyBrain saying it's so.

In fact, there are no identifiers saying any of the information you've posted is even valid.

Here ya go, I'll do a MonkeyBrain for ya:

1.124.213.75 - - [45/Junuary/2097:23:46:51 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 200 57 "http://www.monkeybrain.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-more-of-a-fool-himself-thread-1113/index99.html#post23326" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows XP 5.1; rv:13.0) Geckolizard/20100101 Firewolf/13.0.1"

MoneyMakingBrain....gee it's sad
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

No, MonkeyBrain,
    There are no identifiers saying: a) It's me b) it's Okosh other than MonkeyBrain saying it's so.
    In fact, there are no identifiers saying any of the information you've posted is even valid.

1.124.213.75 - - [45/Junuary/2097:23:46:51 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 200 57 "http://www.monkeybrain.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-more-of-a-fool-himself-thread-1113/index99.html#post23326" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows XP 5.1; rv:13.0) Geckolizard/20100101 Firewolf/13.0.1"

Of course you will deny it like the coward you are. I was counting on it. That's why I made sure you saw that I also knew you use a Windows system and a FireFox browser version 13, alright? That's also why in some cases you can't depend on just a user IP number, and that's why you need to know both, the IP address and computer information to make a positive identification.

It's funny because you could have lied as you always do.....all you had to say or deny was that you never used a Windows computer or a FireFox to browse the web and you would have made it a lot tougher for me to prove my point. But, it's too late for that now. You fell in my roach motel trap like a miserable cockroach.

It really doesn't matter how much you deflect this subject or deny it, the MMB knows better.

LRM aka Okosh....even cockroaches have more brain power.

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

No, MonkeyBrain,

MoneyMakingBrain....gee it's sad
    Kinda seems like every time Monkeyboy posts, he needs a theme...I suggest Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Music Video) - YouTube
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    It's funny because you could have lied as you always do.....all you had to say or deny was that you never used a Windows computer or a FireFox to browse the web and you would have made it a lot tougher for me to prove my point. But, it's too late for that now. You fell in my roach motel trap like a miserable cockroach.
    Again with the jumping to conclusions, MonkeyBoy ???

I've not only told you, but shown you the I.P address I was using during the time you "alleged" I was using a Telstra I.P.

Here's the I.P. I was allocated when I logged on to the iinetwork this morning:

Look it up. It's part of the IINET 124.148.0.0 - 124.149.255.255 BLOCK.

You, on the other hand have shown us NOTHING except what you THINK is an I.P. I've used.

An I.P. BTW, which belongs to Telstra.

You have shown NOTHING which connects either Okosh or Littleroundman either to THAT I.P. or any other I.P..

Other than the fact MonkeyBrain said it, there's NOTHING.

Please carry on, though.

One thing that IS certain is that no one who's read this thread will EVER be frightened again by some anonymous poster claiming to be able to identify them via their I.P. address.

Readers are getting a very clear idea of the trickery used by pimps and shills to try and intimidate people into believing their HYIP ponzi B/S.

All thanks to the MonkeyBoy.

MoneyMakingBrain....unintentional hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Kinda seems like every time Monkeyboy posts, he needs a theme...I suggest Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Music Video) - YouTube
    I'm betting his favourite game is "round and round the mulberry bush"

Only, his version goes something like:

'round and round the mulberry bush,

without a bit of ev-idence"

without all the MonkeyCrap, it's all down to: "MonkeyBrain imagined" or "MonkeyBrain thinks" or "MonkeyBrain hypothesized"

MonkeyBrain says: "Here's a random I.P. number, prove it's not you/Okosh/anyone I care to name"

Like, WHA ????

Post Thanks / Like

HeHeHe,

all of which would be valid IF Telstra BigPond wasn't the largest carrier in Australia, IF anyone logging on to the Telstra network from Tasmania showed up as being separate.

Perhaps MonkeyBrain should take a look at the map.

There's only one backbone link from Tasmania to the mainland. It's one of the main bones of contention for Taswegians and one of the main reasons the National Broadband Network is being implemented in Tasmania first.

All this time MonkeyBrain has been posting his "proof" has been pure nonsense.

Okosh shows as using Telstra Vic. whether he's posting from Victoria or Tasmania. There IS NO no separate Telstra Tasmania I.P. block.

MoneyMakingBrain....given enough rope, eventually..............
    This is the reason why Tasmania and Victoria share the same area code for land line phone numbers....

All Victorian numbers start with 03....This is the area code....The actual phone numbers start with either 9 or 8.....Some are 8 because they ran out of phone numbers starting with 9.....

All Tasmanian numbers also start with 03....Same area code....The actual phone numbers here in Tassi start with 6....

This is also the reason why I don't need to dial the 03 area code when ringing Victoria....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Also worth to mention that Telstra is now a public company listed on the ASX(Aussie version of Wall street)....
    But years ago Telstra was called Telecom and was owned by the Federal Gov.....so all the cables and phone lines etc are actually the property of telstra....Other companies like I-net just pay telstra to use their lines....

Post Thanks / Like

In fact, here's a grab of your details:

Oh my....This does not look good for monkey brain.....

I did a search of monkey brains IP and look what I found....

Stop Forum Spam - IP Check - 193.200.150.152

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Also worth to mention that Telstra is now a public company listed on the ASX(Aussie version of Wall street)....
    But years ago Telstra was called Telecom and was owned by the Federal Gov.....so all the cables and phone lines etc are actually the property of telstra....Other companies like I-net just pay telstra to use their lines....
    A minor detail MonkeyBrain simply cannot comprehend.

ALL the copper lines in Australia are owned by Telstra, AND there are limited undersea cable options for getting out of Australia.

Which is why all the larger providers employ a switching system to balance usage loads and why users can APPEAR to be using I.P.s from areas distant from their actual location.

Add to that the fact that all the major service providers have been on the takeover trail over the past few years and swallowing up smaller I.S.P.s, and you have the recipe for the MonkeyBrains' of this world floundering around trying to intimidate people into believing they have the "power"

My I.P. quite often shows I'm accessing the 'net from Brisbane, which is diagonally on the opposite side of the country.

Which is why the Federal government is currently introducing a Fibre-to-the-home National Broadband Network and why Telstra has been forced/agreed to separate it's wholesale and retail arms and the copper network is going to become redundant within the next 10 years.

But, don't let that interfere with your fantasies, MonkeyBrain.

Your work is far too entertaining to allow such minor details get in the way.

You know you're favourite saying: "If I can't dazzle 'em with my brilliance, I'll try and baffle them with my bull***t"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Hey Nancetta, even dumb and dumber would understand what is in bold.....get it??
    Still not???
    Who calls me "monkeybrain" all the time?
    I am sorry to say, my dear, I still don't get it.

The writing style and diatribes are unmistakable. His desperate need to convince people that he doesn't live in the "mainland", way too obsessive......A sign that Okosh knows now that nobody is buying his story anymore.

"LRM".......being Okosh is an unbearable.
    May I ask...An 'unbearable' what?

Post Thanks / Like

A minor detail MonkeyBrain simply cannot comprehend.

ALL the copper lines in Australia are owned by Telstra, AND there are limited undersea cable options for getting out of Australia.

Which is why all the larger providers employ a switching system to balance usage loads and why users can APPEAR to be using I.P.s from areas distant from their actual location.

Add to that the fact that all the major service providers have been on the takeover trail over the past few years and swallowing up smaller I.S.P.s, and you have the recipe for the MonkeyBrains' of this world floundering around trying to intimidate people into believing they have the "power"

My I.P. quite often shows I'm accessing the 'net from Brisbane, which is diagonally on the opposite side of the country.

Which is why the Federal government is currently introducing a Fibre-to-the-home National Broadband Network and why Telstra has been forced/agreed to separate it's wholesale and retail arms and the copper network is going to become redundant within the next 10 years.

But, don't let that interfere with your fantasies, MonkeyBrain.

Your work is far too entertaining to allow such minor details get in the way.

You know you're favourite saying: "If I can't dazzle 'em with my brilliance, I'll try and baffle them with my bull***t"
    Was even worse prior to the late 1980's when the copper network went in.....
    Prior to that here in Tassi we had to rely on an old jam tim and some wire to contact the mainland....(^_^).....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Was even worse prior to the late 1980's when the copper network went in.....
    Prior to that here in Tassi we had to rely on an old jam tim and some wire to contact the mainland....(^_^).....
    Same here,

as a matter of fact, I don't know what we're gonna do when the hamster powered generator dies.

Might just have to drag the old string and jam tin out of the shed.

Maybe by the time that happens Australia will have saved up enough to be able to afford some web bugs of our own, as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Poor maniacalmoronbrain can't remember what he said about forums and law enforcement reading them. He didn't get that Patrick was paraphrasing what he said, and in retaliation maniacalmoronbrain in his own paraphrasing claiming that Patrick took him out of context said, and I quote:

"When I said that LE didn't pay attention to blogs and forums, I was talking in the context of this forum and all its anonymous users, not "REAL" forums with real users who are identified and got real credentials for pete's sake....but sure enough, that idiot of PatrickPretty.com had to use what I say to his own convenience and to make me look wrong."

Actually what you said maniacalmoronbrain was this, and I quote:

"INDEED, the law enforcement authorities aren't reading this scam forum, or Patrick's blog or ANY forum where the poster are all ANONYMOUS. Suggesting the contrary is an insult to law enforcement agencies."

So what Patrick paraphrased of your statement was correct. We have your own words to confirm it, despite your denials. And law enforcement does read this forum, Patrick's blog, MMG, TG and several other financial Ponzi forums. Ouch!
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-21-2012 at 03:21 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

maniacalmoronbrain, my wife wanted me to convey her sincere appreciation for your deep caring and compassion for her when you posted these sentiments towards her:

Therefore, I conclude that we are never going to resolve this amicably, and now more than ever, I am determined to prove that the IP DETECTOR service works, so you've given me no choice but to ruin your life. Again, I apologize to your wife for any grievances and disturbances all this may have created and will create at home.

Can't go home ,ha? Oh wait...what am i saying? You work at home all day long crime fighting! I forgot! :) That said, tell your wife that you need help with your OCD problem, Lynn (Obsessive). The first step Lynn, is admitting you got a problem. Don't worry, she'll understand and won't divorce you, I promise you that, because she loves you (only she can)!

Your wife told you to stop checking this thread and to not reply me anymore, but you still don't listen to her. Do you know why???? You are sick, Edgington, you suffer from 'delusions of grandeur', you think you are a force on the web and the MMB represents a threat in your paranoid, delusional world.

I feel sorry for you and your wife actually, who must be putting up with so much crap from anonymous callers, and who knows what else. If you don't stop being a deceptive person, though, she is gonna divorce you, Lynn, and I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't already filed for it. Good Luck, sincerely.

She was deeply touched with your compassion for her. She was so pleased to know that you understood what she was experiencing. Like me, she was amazed with your clairvoyant and psychic abilities.

Since you are so compassionate, would you give her your phone number so she can call you for help and advice when she needs it? She would be most grateful if you would.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    maniacalmoronbrain, my wife wanted me to convey her sincere appreciation for your deep caring and compassion for her when you posted these sentiments towards her:
    Tell her she is very welcome, but she is running out of time; you need to be committed now.

She was deeply touched with your compassion for her. She was so pleased to know that you understood what she was experiencing. Like me, she was amazed with your clairvoyant and psychic abilities.
    Tell her for more information, all she needs to do is read every post in this thread to really grasp the gravity of the situation with respect to your mental health.

Since you are so compassionate, would you give her your phone number so she can call you for help and advice when she needs it? She would be most grateful if you would.
    Tell her that as soon as you are committed to a mental institution, I'd be more than delighted to help her cope with the situation and I'll email my phone number to her.

Lynn Edgington.......willing to give up the love of his life to end this nightmare.

Post Thanks / Like

Again with the jumping to conclusions, MonkeyBoy ???

I've not only told you, but shown you the I.P address I was using during the time you "alleged" I was using a Telstra I.P.

Here's the I.P. I was allocated when I logged on to the iinetwork this morning:

Look it up. It's part of the IINET 124.148.0.0 - 124.149.255.255 BLOCK.

You, on the other hand have shown us NOTHING except what you THINK is an I.P. I've used.
    Dude, give it up already. It's not what I "think", alright??? You can't make that stuff up. You are so ridiculously worried about denying IP numbers that you forgot that your computer information, which you yourself confirmed to us, Is what nailed you in.

You said that IP number didn't exist in your database, that would be true if you didn't log into your forum with it, or switched connections then searched the database. Once you change your IP address, you can't see the one you had before in your "Current user's Activities". But all that is irrelevant anyway, the fact is, the computer info (both system and browser) matched.

As a matter of fact, I am confident to say that you probably connect with Telstra every morning so you can do all the "Okosh stuff" (like logging into WorldLawDirect to harass Festa) and then use your iiNet connection to act like "LittleRoundMan", the obnoxious, deceptive admin idiot of RealScam.com.

I could probably even tell you what IP address you are currently using to connect with your Telstra connection today.

An I.P. BTW, which belongs to Telstra.

You have shown NOTHING which connects either Okosh or Littleroundman either to THAT I.P. or any other I.P..

Other than the fact MonkeyBrain said it, there's NOTHING.
    Yes, an IP that belongs to Telstra, and the same exact computer information for both your Telstra and iiNet connections, bingo!
    Hey, what's the big deal anyway??? So, you are Okosh, big deal!

Readers are getting a very clear idea of the trickery used by pimps and shills to try and intimidate people into believing their HYIP ponzi B/S.
    Right, you wanna convince people that is a trick to defend ponzis now...sure!!!

LRM aka Okosh........doesn't want the Interpol to find that out.

Post Thanks / Like

Poor maniacalmoronbrain can't remember what he said about forums and law enforcement reading them. He didn't get that Patrick was paraphrasing what he said, and in retaliation maniacalmoronbrain in his own paraphrasing claiming that Patrick took him out of context said, and I quote:

"When I said that LE didn't pay attention to blogs and forums, I was talking in the context of this forum and all its anonymous users, not "REAL" forums with real users who are identified and got real credentials for pete's sake....but sure enough, that idiot of PatrickPretty.com had to use what I say to his own convenience and to make me look wrong."

Actually what you said maniacalmoronbrain was this, and I quote:

"INDEED, the law enforcement authorities aren't reading this scam forum, or Patrick's blog or ANY forum where the poster are all ANONYMOUS. Suggesting the contrary is an insult to law enforcement agencies."

So what Patrick paraphrased of your statement was correct. We have your own words to confirm it, despite your denials. And law enforcement does read this forum, Patrick's blog, MMG, TG and several other financial Ponzi forums. Ouch!
    I've never seen any forum ask for 'credentials'. LMAO what a dumbass.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Okosh aka admin LRM
    Hi Nomaxim!

Do you also not understand, like our arrested development user friend "Nancetta", what's going on here???? Do you believe what Okosh...ehm, "LRM" said above????
    Why not post something instead of just reading all this as you did at 10:14 AM?

131.123.113.0 - - [21/Jun/2012:10:14:36 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 302 237 "http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index101.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; Xoom Build/IMM76) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/534.30"

Is this your computer info, Patrick, ehm, I mean "Nomaxim"???
    Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; Xoom Build/IMM76) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/534.30

Using Android??? Really??? From an University campus???? Really??? Leaching off an internet connection, really?????

Say something for crying out loud because this admin idiot thinks I am making the whole thing up. LOL!!

Post Thanks / Like

HeHe,

Ya gotta give it to the MonkeyBrain,

he's a funny one.

His grasp of technology is, indeed, something to behold.

Here's the string of information he posted:

131.123.113.0 - - [21/Jun/2012:10:14:36 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 302 237 "http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index101.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; Xoom Build/IMM76) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/534.30"

He then claims it belongs to NoMaxim, who he then goes on to claim is also Patrick Pretty in disguise.

The question is, how did he come to either conclusion ??

What about if I posted the same string:

Then, instead of saying the info belonged to NoMaxim and/or Patrick, said it belonged to MonkeyBrain.

Why are MonkeyBrains' claims any more valid than mine ???

It's information.

Information which does NOT contain any identifying features of the user.

MonkeyBrain is asking readers to simply believe what he says based on what ???

MonkeyBrains' theories ???

MonkeyBrains' demonstrated honesty ????

MoneyMakingBrain....his logic is more twisted than a pretzel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LRM pretending to be "Okosh" now
    This is the reason why Tasmania and Victoria share the same area code for land line phone numbers....

All Victorian numbers start with 03....This is the area code....The actual phone numbers start with either 9 or 8.....Some are 8 because they ran out of phone numbers starting with 9.....

All Tasmanian numbers also start with 03....Same area code....The actual phone numbers here in Tassi start with 6....

This is also the reason why I don't need to dial the 03 area code when ringing Victoria....
    Phone numbers????? LOL!!!
    Make up stories or silly lies to cover up a bigger one; that's just business as usual with this coward admin. It's very entertaining to watch you talking to yourself.

Now, if you had ever been, I mean, EVER, really been in Tasmania, I would have expected to see an IP address like this one:

203.52.130.139 - IP address - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames

So much for Tassie ip numbers being nonexistent.

LRM aka Okosh........lying through his teeth while going toothless

Post Thanks / Like

HeHe,
    he's a funny one.

He then claims it belongs to NoMaxim, who he then goes on to claim is also Patrick Pretty in disguise.

Then, instead of saying the info belonged to NoMaxim and/or Patrick, said it belonged to MonkeyBrain.
    It's information.
    Look young man, it comes to a point that one gets tired of mopping the floor with you.
    Just give it up!
    What's the big deal if you are Okosh???
    That, I don't get.
    How can anybody be more hideous than you?
    And anyway, you go on, and on, and on about about these ip numbers and I TOLD YOU: it isn't just about your ip numbers, it's also the computer information that goes along with it.

Why don't you just wait for "Nomaxim" to post & tell you that, indeed, that's him reading this thread? If he denies it, I'll know for sure it's Patrick Hernan's Android phone. See?? Getting information on this forum is so easy....:)

LRM aka Okosh.........when reality bites he runs like headless chicken.
    Last edited by MoneyMakingBrain; 06-21-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I would have expected to see an IP address like this one
    Exactly, and that's MonkeyBrains' whole problem encapsulated in a single sentence.

"I" would have expected"

As in: "MonkeyBrain thinks it, therefore it is" or "MonkeyBrains' voices tell him how things should be, and that's how they are TO HIM"

Now MonkeyBoy is an expert on how the communications industry runs in Tasmania.

Unlike the USA, the more than 90% of 'net connections in Australia are made via the same copper network which carries phone connections, albeit at the higher ADSL and ADSL2+ frequencies, and, in a few remaining cases, via dial up connection.

Tasmania, BTW, has a large proportion of those "remaining cases"

One wonders if the MonkeyBrain is able to figure out why SOME Tasmanian users are able to link via Telstra, Vic and SOME appear to be located in Tasmania itself.

"Here's a hint for ya, MonkeyBoy. It has something to do with whether or not local exchanges are ADSL and ADSL2+ DSLAM enabled, the age and integrity of the POTS telephone lines and the actual configuration of the node-to-premises portion of the copper network.

MoneyMakingBrain....the geek who isn't.

Post Thanks / Like

HeHe,

he's a funny one.

It's information.

hmmm...yeah...still not seeing how that explains how the criminal 'fred mann' can pay out a guaranteed 2% per day while no one else with a legitimate business can.

Post Thanks / Like

What's the big deal if you are Okosh???
    Oh, I'm sorry.

Was I the one who told the lies, made the claims and continued to labour the point ???

By all means carry on pretending I'm Okosh. Don't let me be the one who bursts your bubble.

Besides, if I WAS Okosh, it WOULD be "a big deal" I could make millions as the first person to be in two places at once.

MoneyMakingBrain....the trolls' troll