Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

I will make it easy for Freddie boy to sue me for libel:

Fred is a crook. JBP/JSS-Tripler is a Ponzi. Fred is a liar. Did I mention he is a crook and JBP is a Ponzi?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

When I moved MonkeyBrains' rantings and named this thread The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread, I honestly had no idea of how prophetic I was being.

For the life of me, I can't remember a troll so determined to make a complete and utter fool of itself.

Keep it up, MonkeyBoy.

Not long to go now until you have to start making up more nonsense to cover the fact Freddie COULDN'T consistently offer 1% or 2% a day interest and Just Been Paid WAS a ponzi.

That's the way, MonkeyBoy, when in doubt, make it up.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I will make it easy for Freddie boy to sue me for libel:

Fred is a crook. JBP/JSS-Tripler is a Ponzi. Fred is a liar. Did I mention he is a crook and JBP is a Ponzi?
    Don't hold back Lynn, say what you really think! LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

If Freddie boy wants to sue me have his so-called criminal defense lawyers send it to our address that is clearly stated on our website. Not gonna do it because they can't numbnuts, but please, please, please have them sue me.
    But Fred suing me? He doesn't have the balls or the right law firm for that matter.
    Bha-ha-ha what a stupid moron, no that's really "rich". Your fake heroic histrionics aren't impressing anyone here but yourself. Don't you even have the common sense to understand that Fred's lawyer can't send you a mere cease and desist notice, let alone sue you for spewing your bullshit about him and JBP on this or any forum/blog, or are you playing dumb ass stupid as usual???
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    When I moved MonkeyBrains' rantings and named this thread The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread, I honestly had no idea of how prophetic I was being.
    That's an oxymoron since this implies you got a brain to form ideas in the first place. You know what you are, but smart o intelligent, not a hair. What you are is a racist asshole who probably believes that oriental people are inferior. Else you wouldn't still be calling me a "monkeybrain".

For the life of me, I can't remember a troll so determined to make a complete and utter fool of itself.
    Keep it up, MonkeyBoy.
    Dido, for the life of me I can't remember encountering a more asshole administrator like you. And if you had no hidden agenda, you wouldn't keep moving my posts away from the JBP thread. But whatever, you moron, I can care less if you just want a thread to flame JBP instead of a discussion.

Not long to go now until you have to start making up more nonsense to cover the fact Freddie COULDN'T consistently offer 1% or 2% a day interest and Just Been Paid WAS a ponzi.
    You sound like a ******* broken record you and you ask this question on and on because you can't make heads from tails about what the hell is going on under JBP's hood. You probably don't even know what a MYSQL script is, or ever ask why are they installing new servers with it, do you???

That's the way, MonkeyBoy, when in doubt, make it up.
    Make what up???
    And what will be the yard stick that will finally determine how pathetically wrong you are about all this??? Tell us, oh grandiose administrator from hell, what date is the date that it will become apparent that JBP is obviously not a "ponzi" to US LE, much less a scam???? Or is it always gonna be "it's a ponzi, I tell you, I am right, it's a scam, so you are wrong" bullshit forever???

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    What you are is a racist asshole who probably believes that oriental people are inferior. Else you wouldn't still be calling me a "monkeybrain".
    WOO HOO !!!

The racist card.

What on earth is going on inside your head to enable you to bring racism into this ??

Here you go, Monkey Brain, I'll explain it for you.

Don't worry, I'll type real slow so you can keep up.

The MoneyMakingBrain

MoneyMakingBrain

MoneyBrain.

MonkeyBrain.

MonkeyBoy

See ????

Not a hint of racism anywhere.

Trollism ????

Yep, no doubt.

Racism ???

Nah.

Post Thanks / Like

WOO HOO !!!

The racist card.

What on earth is going on inside your head to enable you to bring racism into this ??

Here you go, Monkey Brain, I'll explain it for you.

Don't worry, I'll type real slow so you can keep up.

The MoneyMakingBrain

MoneyMakingBrain

MoneyBrain.

MonkeyBrain.

MonkeyBoy

See ????

Not a hint of racism anywhere.

Trollism ????

Yep, no doubt.

Racism ???

Nah.
    I'm tellin ya....just when you think it can't get any worse, he tops himself yet again.
    What ever happened to his allegations that he's a 'lawyer'? Same as his allegations he was 'LE'? lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya gotta feel sorry for the l'il fella, though.

Imagine what it must be like living with inside that mind.

BTW, does anyone know where this "racism" thing comes from ??

He's an anonymous internet troll who brags about the fact he comes to us via the Anonymous S.A. proxy.

Now he "claims" to be from China.

That would be "claims" as in: among the squillion other inaccurate "claims" he's made since we first were graced with his presence.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya gotta feel sorry for the l'il fella, though.

Imagine what it must be like living with inside that mind.

BTW, does anyone know where this "racism" thing comes from
    ??

He's an anonymous internet troll who brags about the fact he comes to us via the Anonymous S.A. proxy.

Now he "claims" to be from China.

That would be "claims" as in: among the squillion other inaccurate "claims" he's made since we first were graced with his presence.
    He's used everything else. Even the beekster played that card early when trying to claim she wasn't the scammer she is.

moneydowntheloveit - wonton some respect..................................lol. see what I did there?

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, in regard to this statement of yours, and I quote:

Don't you even have the common sense to understand that Fred's lawyer can't send you a mere cease and desist notice, let alone sue you for spewing your bullshit about him and JBP on this or any forum/blog, or are you playing dumb ass stupid as usual???

No need to hire a law firm if they can't sue anyone "spewing" about him on any forum/blog.

Besides what has been said about him and JBP is not a lie, therefore no libel suit. Also since Fred doesn't live in Utah or Southern Idaho, and JBP is not licensed or registered in either, this law firm can't act on his behalf anyway.

All just smoke and mirrors and show for the members who are dumb enough to buy his BS.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I wish The MonkeyBrain would make up his mind as to what can and can't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    Really "LRM", you're walking on a fine line between libel-defamation and responsible discussion.
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/just-been-paid-547/index11.html#post24976

How many times does MonkeyBoy have to be told,

we WANT him to sue.

We WANT him to take legal action of any sort.

We WANT a lawyers' letter so we can ignore it.

We WANT this in court.

We WANT Just Been Paid and Freddie Mann to explain just how we've got it wrong.

We WANT this to be seen in the full glare of the media spotlight.

DISCLOSURE, the naysayers' best friend.

Post Thanks / Like

You can tell maniacalmoronbrain is new at this for he really thought we would all be quaking in our boots with the news that Fred is going to be suing people for libel, his law firm is going to be issuing cease and desist orders.

I wish I had $100 dollars for every time some Ponzi pimp claimed I was going to be sued by either the admin or them. If I did, Eagle would be flush with cash. Just once I wish they would do it rather than just talk, talk, talk, talk, talk about it.

Instead all we get are idle threats that somehow are going to make us quake in our boots and run and hide in fear. Yeah right. MMB always setting lower expectations and surpassing them.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

You can tell maniacalmoronbrain is new at this for he really thought we would all be quaking in our boots with the news that Fred is going to be suing people for libel, his law firm is going to be issuing cease and desist orders.

I wish I had $100 dollars for every time some Ponzi pimp claimed I was going to be sued by either the admin or them. If I did, Eagle would be flush with cash. Just once I wish they would do it rather than just talk, talk, talk, talk, talk about it.

Instead all we get are idle threats that somehow are going to make us quake in our boots and run and hide in fear. Yeah right. MMB always setting lower expectations and surpassing them.
    Helluva accomplishment though, first guy I ever saw drag an IQ reading into negative territory....!!Definitely has to study to take a blood test!..!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just been paid!

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    Something like that. "Don't look into a gifted horse's mouth" seems a little more to the point, though.
    More to the point would be if you'd ask, "How much is that free $10 going to cost me??"....

Gee Finix....I really thought you were smarter then to think that any hyip/ponzi/scam would give you anything for free....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    What you are is a racist asshole who probably believes that oriental people are inferior. Else you wouldn't still be calling me a "monkeybrain".
    How the F did draw such a rediculous conclusion??....LRM is no racist.....He was being nice calling you monkeybrain.....
    What any Aussie would call you is a "f'ing ******"....But LRM is too polite for that.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    How the F did draw such a rediculous conclusion??....LRM is no racist.....He was being nice calling you monkeybrain.....
    What any Aussie would call you is a "f'ing ******"....But LRM is too polite for that.....
    And since when you have become his mouthpiece??? Oh I forgot you are not his sock puppet only his bed buddy who he talks at nights sharing his every thoughts. I also love it how you like to pretend to write like a third grader, for what reason, only your twisted mind knows....

Post Thanks / Like

HoHum,

Same ol' same ol'.

Once again, no answers to the pertinent questions, just more off topic and irrelevant insults from MonkeyBrain.

I think we can say he's officially out of the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, in regard to this statement of yours, and I quote:

No need to hire a law firm if they can't sue anyone "spewing" about him on any forum/blog.
    Maybe you aren't pretending to be an idiot....The firm would probably send cease and desist notices if they knew who to begin with. Don't you get that simple condition??? What are they going to do?? Send it to "SoapBoxMom" or to "LittleroundMan", are you stupid??? Unlike you who is probably collecting unemployment checks, these people are professionals and their time is literally money. They also know what they're up against when it comes to anonymous forums and blogs. Second, PatrickPretty.com is also an anonymous blog, but at least Patrick is not abusing his first amendment rights and what he says, he does within those parameters of the law and in a seemingly professional manner.

Besides what has been said about him and JBP is not a lie, therefore no libel suit.
    The more reason to make an article on your web site claiming that Fred and JBP are a scam and a ponzi instead of "blowing up smoke", "puffing and huffing" here. You know damn well that the reason you can get away with it is this forum gives you haven and protection, just like it gives me haven and protection to call you a liar, a sock puppeteer, a fraud, an idiot for using your own name (assuming you are Lynn Edgington), robbing people via PayPal, etc. I could sign up with a fake name and you would be barking at the wrong tree or making threats to an innocent person. Go ahead, lie to me and tell me you don't want to know what my name is. You don't know me, you don't have a clue. That's the reason why you think there's some kind of a connection between Fred and me, or between one of the many enemies you have successfully forged during your ridiculous scam-busting career, but you still can't see that you maybe simply dead wrong about this old guy like I do.

Also since Fred doesn't live in Utah or Southern Idaho, and JBP is not licensed or registered in either, this law firm can't act on his behalf anyway.
    I'm not sure why you couldn't hire a lawyer anywhere in the US. I know Chinese people who have lawyers in the US and Europe, but why would it be so difficult for a guy like Fred to get a defense team in USA??? Can you show me where you read that only a company residing in a state or the resident can hire a lawyer???
    Last edited by MoneyMakingBrain; 07-22-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

HoHum,

Same ol' same ol'.

Once again, no answers to the pertinent questions, just more off topic and irrelevant insults from MonkeyBrain.

I think we can say he's officially out of the game.
    Oh, I was not trying to insult you, I was just being sarcastic because you and Okosh are one and the same. But I thought you knew that....

Post Thanks / Like

Nah, sorry MonkeyBrain,

you proved once and for all you've lost the plot when you came up with "fart-face"

Your goose is cooked, your race is run.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid

And it is only your opinion. You have no clue what I did or didn't do, or for that matter what anyone else did or didn't do.

But I loved the "If you are a non-profit company as you claim" line. By the way, have you and Festa kissed and made-up?
    You see??? You're not interested in a serious discussion. And why would I take it to your word that you are a non-profit company??? I am not even 100% sure you are Lynn Edgington, (with the exception of the few times I've detected your IP from Mission Viejo, of course) let alone the legitimacy of your business. Actually, I should have said "the non-profit company you allege to be" Is that better?

What exactly did you do, Lynn???

Post Thanks / Like

Nah, sorry MonkeyBrain,

you proved once and for all you've lost the plot when you came up with "fart-face"

Your goose is cooked, your race is run.
    But everybody, including me, knew that you would win.....

Post Thanks / Like

When discussing HYIP ponzi scams, there are no "winners"

There's players and there's losers

Those behind the scams are neither winners or losers, they're just plain criminals.

Post Thanks / Like

When discussing HYIP ponzi scams, there are no "winners"

There's players and there's losers

Those behind the scams are neither winners or losers, they're just plain criminals.
    Maybe you're are only editorializing in this thread but it appears that you're acting as if you respect my opinions which completely contradicts yourself yet again.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid

And it is only your opinion. You have no clue what I did or didn't do, or for that matter what anyone else did or didn't do.
    Then tell us what you did do.