LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Besides, remember this post that you made?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    And again, nothing should surprise me about who comes to post in your defense on this forum (psst, look in his signature file for identical favorite widgets :)

EDIT
    Here's a screenshot of what I see.

I've also already given you most of my information in this matter.

Last edited by nomaxim; 03-11-2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: added screenshots
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    That's really rather sad you know.

Especially since I just gave you a rather big hint that one of the IP's you have been listing could very well belong a 'Patrick Hernan'.
    But you are apparently not intelligent enough to figure that out much less show it.
    Patrick, are you in such denial that, you ignore even the fact that I can tell you when you are looking at this page from your Oil City, PA connection?
    I mean, seriously?

You, Sir, haven't given me a hint for crap, and I, OTOH, am the one who has given you a HUGE one.

Here is another "hint" for you: the last time you refreshed this page from your Oil City connection was at 1:51 PM EST. But that can always change later, of course:

67.172.xx.xxx - - [11/Mar/2012:13:51:46 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

MMB
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Patrick, are you in such denial that, you ignore even the fact that I can tell you when you are looking at this page from your Oil City, PA connection?
    I mean, seriously?

You, Sir, haven't given me a hint for crap, and I, OTOH, am the one who has given you a HUGE one.

Here is another "hint" for you: the last time you refreshed this page from your Oil City connection was at 1:51 PM EST. But that can always change later, of course:

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:13:51:46 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

MMB
    Besides, remember this post that you made?
    And again, nothing should surprise me about who comes to post in your defense on this forum (psst, look in his signature file for identical favorite widgets :)

EDIT
    Here's a screenshot of what I see.

I've also already given you most of my information in this matter.

Still waiting for the screen shots of your so called 'evidence'?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

And in case you are still in denial, MMB, those links I gave you a while back included two Google archives of physical, printed newspapers from the Oil City region, that identified "Patrick Hernan" as being a police officer in 1982. The others were articles written by the same "Patrick Hernan" after he left the force and became a journalist, but prior to the existence of the "Patrick Pretty" brand name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    And in case you are still in denial, MMB, those links I gave you a while back included two Google archives of physical, printed newspapers from the Oil City region, that identified "Patrick Hernan" as being a police officer in 1982. The others were articles written by the same "Patrick Hernan" after he left the force and became a journalist, but prior to the existence of the "Patrick Pretty" brand name.
    And it's no big secret what his IP likely is either.

Besides, why would anyone really even need a proxy to post here under multiple usernames, especially if are all the same person anyway.
    The need for proxy servers becomes rather moot. LoL.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-11-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Professor, why you insist in talking to me? I told you, I am not sure of who you are. Let me clear you from the list of sock puppets right now.

Just click on the link below:
    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Patrick Hernan is "SoapBoxMom", admin at Realscam.com!

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Professor, why you insist in talking to me? I told you, I am not sure of who you are. Let me clear you from the list of sock puppets right now.

Just click on the link below:
    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Patrick Hernan is "SoapBoxMom", admin at Realscam.com!

MMB

I'm a demon, and currently in Gamaliel, not in your mortal realm of Malkuth - a.k.a. "Earth".

As I said previously, I'll visit your blog when I'm back in the physical levels of being on Monday.
    Alternately, you could visit scam.com and look at the old postings. Someone there revealed a very telling email address from a private conversation I had with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Besides, why would anyone really even need a proxy to post here under multiple usernames, especially if are all the same person anyway.
    The need for proxy servers becomes rather moot. LoL.
    I can only speculate as to the reasons why you choose to come here using your real IP address in Oil City, PA, then switch to anonymous proxy connection. That's a moot point. The fact that you do is what's relevant.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Someone there revealed a very telling email address from a private conversation I had with them.
    Excellent suggestion. I've posted my ISP a couple of times over at Scam.com over the years.

These posts are about 4 years old thou.
    scams - View Single Post - CSI formely known as Barnett & Associates;
    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Call you ISP or post in any technical forum and ask. Or you could try it yourself using any number of WhoIs look-up tools. I prefer DomainTools.com it will come back to your ISP, here's my IP look-up,
    OrgName: Earthlink, Inc.
    OrgID: ERCT
    Address: 1375 Peachtree Street, Level A
    City: Atlanta
    StateProv: GA
    PostalCode: 30309

NetRange: 69.81.0.0 - 69.81.255.255
    Good luck calling Earthlink and getting my personal and billing info. :)
    scams - View Single Post - Freedomclubusa;
    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim
    I have no objection whatsoever if you contact a MOD to check IP's. I'm sure Truth-Bringer would also have no objection.

The MODS here that I know of are, Sojustask, Katiescorner, and Subjunk.

I would recommend the IP WhoIs go through networksolutions.com as it will give the general location for my IP,
    Earthlink, Inc. ERLK-CBL-TW-CENTRAL (NET-69-81-0-0-1)
    69.81.0.0 - 69.81.255.255
    EARTHLINK, INC ERLK-TW-NEO32 (NET-69-81-128-0-1)
    69.81.128.0 - 69.81.159.255
    ERLK-CBL-TW-CENTRAL means Earthlink, Cable, Time/Warner, Central
    ERLK-TW-NEO32 means Earthlink, Time/Warner, North-east Ohio.
    NOTE: Earthlink lease's from Time/Warner.
    Also, scams - View Single Post - Freedomclubusa

Not to mention a screenshot of my last post there from yesterday.
    We are discussing the events on last weeks episode of AMC's 'The Walking Dead'.

Post Thanks / Like

Patrick, stop trying to confuse my evidence with your silly screenshots!

And no, you will not get a screenshot of IP DETECTOR, that's proprietary information. I told you, the main irrefutable "evidence" lies within the web logs which can be requested from your RS host server, and which they can provide to any third party voluntarily, or by court order.

Also, your character "Nomaxim" claims to be '69.81.XX.XXX.' I think you are talking about your other proxy connection 69.81.77.161 from Akron/Kent, Ohio and which was last seen yesterday at 6:06 PM EST, searching for my blog with Google and using Google's cache instead of clicking on the page directly :)

69.81.xx.xxx - - [10/Mar/2012:18:06:36 -0500] "GET HTTP/1.1" 200 49 "http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JNvZNWH3BpQJ:moneymakinbrain.blogsp ot.com/2012/03/lynn-desperado-edgington-no-escape.html "Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Lynn "Desperado" Edgington: no escape"&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2"

The problem with this new story of yours is that, IF "Nomaxim" was actually connecting from Ohio as he claims to be, I would have seen this IP address (or any 69.81.XX.XX) all over in this thread today. Not once it showed up, giving credence to the theory that you can post as any user you like without even having to be reading this thread (probably from the CP).

Even if that wasn't the case. I can not account for the number of server calls by "users" during the time you posted as Nomaxim (3:06 PM EST), certainly not with that Ohio connection. Only the "professor" was spotted at around the time in question reading, but that was several minutes before you posted:

71.118.xx.xxx - - [11/Mar/2012:14:53:11 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)"

So, we are also doing a process of elimination to deduct what's really happening in this thread.

But, you and I know better now, don't we?

MMB

Excellent suggestion. I've posted my ISP a couple of times over at Scam.com over the years.

These posts are about 4 years old thou.
    scams - View Single Post - CSI formely known as Barnett & Associates;scams - View Single Post - Freedomclubusa;Also, scams - View Single Post - Freedomclubusa

Not to mention a screenshot of my last post there from yesterday.
    We are discussing the events on last weeks episode of AMC's 'The Walking Dead'.

Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

71.118.22.220? That's close enough to the Hesperia Hellmouth that you may have caught a glimpse of my connection, on the Earth side.

Or it may have been another demon browsing for whatever reason.

Post Thanks / Like

71.118.22.220? That's close enough to the Hesperia Hellmouth that you may have caught a glimpse of my connection, on the Earth side.

Or it may have been another demon browsing for whatever reason.
    Well, why don't you help me decide professor? Here is the latest detection showing two users (within 2 minutes of your post):

69.127.xxx.xx - - [11/Mar/2012:16:20:03 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB7.3; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)"

71.118.xx.xxx - - [11/Mar/2012:16:20:12 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index17.html#post17049" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)"

I think you are in Long Beach, California.

MMB
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, why don't you help me decide professor? Here is the latest detection showing two users (within 2 minutes of your post):

69.127.183.91 - - [11/Mar/2012:16:20:03 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB7.3; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)"

71.118.22.220 - - [11/Mar/2012:16:20:12 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index17.html#post17049" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)"

I think you are in Long Beach, California.

MMB

MMB, even when I'm in the mortal world, I'm not in Long Beach.
    Hesperia isn't even in the same county as it, and you have the bulk of LA between them.

Nor, for that matter, is Mission Viejo where Lynn's non-profit is legally registered as being at.

Are you sure that you don't need glasses when reading a simple map?

Post Thanks / Like

MMB, even when I'm in the mortal world, I'm not in Long Beach.
    Hesperia isn't even in the same county as it, and you have the bulk of LA between them.

Nor, for that matter, is Mission Viejo where Lynn's non-profit is legally registered as being at.

Are you sure that you don't need glasses when reading a simple map?
    I got no idea of what you are talking about (Hesperia?).
    What I posted is your connection (probably a proxy) from Long Beach, California. BTW, I couldn't account for your last post either (I wonder why :).
    So come to my blog to ID you, or stop pestering and replying to me. End of story.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I got no idea <---Just that is a true statement!.
    What I posted is your connection (probably a proxy) from Long Beach, California. BTW, I couldn't account for your last post either (I wonder why :).
    So come to my blog to ID you, or stop pestering and replying to me. End of story.

MMB
    It is really pathetic coming in here and begging for traffic for your blog, must be real lonely over there. at least in here you have five or six of us Lynns, LRMs, SBMs or whoever you think we are this week...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know who you are "Prof" (Patrick or Lynn) even though it's obvious that you are somebody's sock. It doesn't matter at this point.

This is why I said what I said
    71.118.22.220 - IP address - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames

Some IP detectives like your Danasoft may show "Hesperia" just like this one here:
    IP detective.net results page

It doesn't matter one bit what you use to identify IP's, what matters is all octets.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    ....... at least in here you have five or six of us Lynns, LRMs, SBMs or whoever you think we are this week...!
    Well, that really is up to which one you want to be; Patrick Hernan or Heather Dobrott. We can replace one and keep always three scumbags, if you like. LOL!!
    Heather Dobrott AKA Soapboxmom

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know who you are "Prof" (Patrick or Lynn) even though it's obvious that you are somebody's sock. It doesn't matter at this point.

This is why I said what I said
    71.118.22.220 - IP address - utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames

Some IP detectives like your Danasoft may show "Hesperia" just like this one here:
    IP detective.net results page

It doesn't matter one bit what you use to identify IP's, what matters is all octets.

MMB

Let's take a look now, shall we?

http://ip-reports.org/71.118.22.0 reported:

71.118.22.0 through 71.118.22.255

Hesperia, California
    The IP address 71.118.22.0 was found near Hesperia, California located in United States. We found 0 companies nearby IP address 71.118.22.0 and 0 points of interest.

http://en.utrace.de/ip-address/71.118.22.220 , on the other hand, located the ISP office belonging to the Verizon corporation in Long Beach.
    http://en.utrace.de/ip-addresses/71....-71.118.22.255 gives links for every address in that block, and it says that they are all that one building Long Beach. Use your head, MMB. Are you trying to say that I'm a Verizon employee. now? Because you would be very, very wrong there.

A WHOIS check says:
    71.118.22.220 Whois
    Whois Server

whois.arin.net
    Status

ALLOCATED
    Contact Email

Updated Date

12/08/2003
    Registrant

Verizon Online LLC
    Technical Contact

Verizon Internet Services
    Telephone: 800-243-6994
    Email:
    71.118.22.220 Server Details
    IP address:
    Server Location:
    Long Beach, CA in United States
    ISP:
    Verizon Internet Services

Now a somewhat more sophisticated geographical location tool from http://www.tcpiputils.com/browse/ip-.../71.118.22.220 gave me this result:

Startpage browse -> 71 -> 118 -> 22 -> 220

Browse the IP address space. See the geolocation, DNS, whois, routing, search results, hosting, domain neighbors, DNSBL, BGP and ASN information of every IP address (IPv4 and IPv6).
    Network information (71.118.22.220)
    Reverse DNS (PTR record) pool-71-118-22-220.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net
    DNS server (NS record) ns8.verizon.net (68.238.96.72)
    ns5.verizon.net (71.252.0.72)
    ns6.verizon.net (151.203.0.87)
    ns7.verizon.net (68.238.64.72)
    ASN number 19262
    ASN name (ISP) VZGNI-TRANSIT - Verizon Online LLC
    IP-range/subnet 71.118.0.0/15
    71.118.0.0 - 71.119.255.255
    Network tools external website Ping 71.118.22.220
    external website Port scan 71.118.22.220
    external website Traceroute 71.118.22.220
    SPAM database lookup (71.118.22.220)
    sbl.spamhaus.org not listed good
    xbl.spamhaus.org not listed good
    pbl.spamhaus.org listed error
    dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net not listed good
    Number of SPAM hosts on 71.118.0.0/15 3
    external website More lookups
    Blocklist lookup (71.118.22.220)
    Level1 not listed good
    Level2 not listed good
    Level3 listed error
    Edu not listed good
    Search Engine not listed good
    Whois information (71.118.22.220)
    NetRange 71.96.0.0 - 71.127.255.255
    CIDR 71.96.0.0/11
    OriginAS
    NetName VIS-71-96
    NetHandle NET-71-96-0-0-1
    Parent NET-71-0-0-0-0
    NetType Direct Allocation
    RegDate 2005-01-18
    Updated 2010-09-07
    Ref http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-71-96-0-0-1
    OrgName Verizon Online LLC
    OrgId VRIS
    Address 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
    City Ashburn
    StateProv VA
    PostalCode 20147
    Country US
    RegDate
    Updated 2010-08-17
    Ref http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/VRIS
    OrgTechHandle ZV20-ARIN
    OrgTechName Verizon Internet Services
    OrgTechPhone 800-243-6994
    OrgTechEmail IPMGMT-SWIP@gnilink.net
    OrgTechRef http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ZV20-ARIN
    OrgAbuseHandle VISAB-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName VIS Abuse
    OrgAbusePhone +1-214-513-6711
    OrgAbuseEmail security@verizon.net
    OrgAbuseRef http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/VISAB-ARIN
    Hosting information (71.118.22.220)
    Top websites running on this ip:
    No websites found.
    Geo information (71.118.22.220)
    Location Huntington Beach, California, United States (US) flag
    Latitude and Longitude 33.73, -118.01
    That says Huntington Beach. Not the Verizon hub in Long Beach, but not as close to Hesperia as I'd thought it was, either. Probably not a demon in that case; unless they are Vietnamese (Little Saigon being just north of there, after all). On the other hand, let me check if Verizon has an office there... yes, yes they do. 7280 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA and also 16401 Beach Boulevard Huntington Beach, CA. It's one of those two buildings. Although that latitude/longitude reading seems a bit off for them... can't seem to find much about it except from earthquake records at the moment though.

Now let me take a look at your 69.127.183.91 address, also reported at the same time as the above one.

Startpage browse -> 69 -> 127 -> 183 -> 91

Browse the IP address space. See the geolocation, DNS, whois, routing, search results, hosting, domain neighbors, DNSBL, BGP and ASN information of every IP address (IPv4 and IPv6).
    Network information (69.127.183.91)
    Reverse DNS (PTR record) ool-457fb75b.dyn.optonline.net
    DNS server (NS record) ns.cv.net (167.206.1.30)
    ns.cvnet.com (167.206.1.103)
    ASN number 6128
    ASN name (ISP) CABLE-NET-1 - Cablevision Systems Corp.
    IP-range/subnet 69.120.0.0/13
    69.120.0.0 - 69.127.255.255
    Network tools external website Ping 69.127.183.91
    external website Traceroute 69.127.183.91
    SPAM database lookup (69.127.183.91)
    sbl.spamhaus.org not listed good
    xbl.spamhaus.org not listed good
    pbl.spamhaus.org listed error
    dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net not listed good
    Number of SPAM hosts on 69.120.0.0/13 5
    external website More lookups
    Blocklist lookup (69.127.183.91)
    Level1 not listed good
    Level2 not listed good
    Level3 not listed good
    Edu not listed good
    Search Engine not listed good
    Whois information (69.127.183.91)
    NetRange 69.112.0.0 - 69.127.255.255
    CIDR 69.112.0.0/12
    OriginAS AS6148
    NetName NETBLK-OOL-6BLK
    NetHandle NET-69-112-0-0-1
    Parent NET-69-0-0-0-0
    NetType Direct Allocation
    Comment ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
    RegDate 2004-01-15
    Updated 2008-09-18
    Ref http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-69-112-0-0-1
    OrgName Optimum Online
    OrgId OPTO
    Address 111 new south RD
    City Hicksville
    StateProv NY
    PostalCode 11801
    Country US
    RegDate 1999-07-29
    Updated 2010-08-05
    Ref http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/OPTO
    OrgAbuseHandle OOLAB-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName OOL Hostmaster
    OrgAbusePhone +1-516-803-2400
    OrgAbuseEmail abuse@cv.net
    OrgAbuseRef http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/OOLAB-ARIN
    OrgTechHandle OH4-ORG-ARIN
    OrgTechName OOL Hostmaster
    OrgTechPhone +1-516-803-3000
    OrgTechEmail hostmaster@cv.net
    OrgTechRef http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/OH4-ORG-ARIN
    RTechHandle OH4-ORG-ARIN
    RTechName OOL Hostmaster
    RTechPhone +1-516-803-3000
    RTechEmail hostmaster@cv.net
    RTechRef http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/OH4-ORG-ARIN
    Hosting information (69.127.183.91)
    Top websites running on this ip:
    No websites found.
    Geo information (69.127.183.91)
    Location Baldwin, New York, United States (US) flag
    Latitude and Longitude 40.65, -73.61

Baldwin, New York, eh?
    Now who do we know there? I can't recall anybody off the top of my head.
    Do you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    It is really pathetic coming in here and begging for traffic for your blog, must be real lonely over there. at least in here you have five or six of us Lynns, LRMs, SBMs or whoever you think we are this week...!
    LOL It is so funny!

Post Thanks / Like

That says Huntington Beach. Not the Verizon hub in Long Beach, but not as close to Hesperia as I'd thought it was, either. Probably not a demon in that case; unless they are Vietnamese (Little Saigon being just north of there, after all). On the other hand, let me check if Verizon has an office there... yes, yes they do. 7280 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA and also 16401 Beach Boulevard Huntington Beach, CA. It's one of those two buildings. Although that latitude/longitude reading seems a bit off for them... can't seem to find much about it except from earthquake records at the moment though.
    Now let me take a look at your 69.127.183.91 address, also reported at the same time as the above one.
    Baldwin, New York, eh?
    Now who do we know there? I can't recall anybody off the top of my head.
    Do you?
    Stop talking stupidity. It doesn't matter from what site you get your location, what matters is all 4 IP octets. In law enforcement, we look into the IP address and whether is real or not (proxy). Then your service provider gives the account information with the customer's name and address, then a warrant is made, then a police task force is dispatched with agents to raid your home or office, arrests you and seizes all your computers. That's if you are a terrorist.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Hold on a minute, I thought I was meant to be Patrick! That's what you said a while back. I am certainly not the Professor as I spent my weekend on planet earth and the last time I looked my octets were fine.

So the sex change? Do I go ahead and book the surgery? Or should I just dress up in Patrick's clothes and talk in a big growly voice until you make up your mind?

Post Thanks / Like

Stop talking stupidity. It doesn't matter from what site you get your location, what matters is all 4 IP octets. In law enforcement, we look into the IP address and whether is real or not (proxy). Then your service provider gives the account information with the customer's name and address, then a warrant is made, then a police task force is dispatched with agents to raid your home or office, arrests you and seizes all your computers. That's if you are a terrorist.

MMB
    OMG - who needs CSI when we have MMB!

Post Thanks / Like

MMB
    Speaking from personal experience at the receiving end, I take it?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't even tell me this dipshit scammer is claiming to somehow be in law enforcement. LOL. WHAT. AN. ASS.