Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 22 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    I don't know if it is. I do admit I came to this forum to play devil's advocate, if you like, but I do regret that deeply now. That's no longer the issue for me> If LRM (who is an innervating character of Okosh's) then Patrick & Lynn had only acted in good faith and using their own user accounts on that day, I probably would have come to the conclusion that any "HYPI" is a dangerous risky business and would have dismissed and forgotten all about it. But, as luck would have it, I discovered instead what was really going on this forum, and what I saw seemed to me outrageous and straight up cyber-bullying. Two wrongs don't make a right, professor.

MMB
    Well it's a bit late for that now, after all you have written. With all your highly entertaining conspiracy theories about the identities and IPs of the members here, you have simply drawn more attention to this scam from the consumer advocates than Just Been Paid can afford to have, as this is known as an anti scam board . You've done the same for the thousands of readers of the Patrick Pretty Blog. As if Just Been Paid didnt have enough troubles with the ongoing investigation by CONSOB (and who knows who else), now it has you. There is a saying - with friends like that, you don't need enemies. lol

Who cares what you think about who is who and where they post from on this or any other board? They know who they are and where they post from. Their colleagues know who they are. Quite a few scammers, much to their chagrin, know who they are. Law enforcement knows who many of them are as they have had the pleasure of collaborating with them in several ocassions and in several countries. Nothing you do or say will turn Just Been Paid and other schemes of its ilk into legitimate businesses and your IP nonsense wont change that.

There is no cyber bullying on this thread - you came here to defend a scam and got asked a lot of questions about it that you wouldnt or couldnt answer. When you started making dumb remarks and going into conspiracy theories, you got as good as you gave. So dont go crying "it isnt fair" to Mummy.

So talk about Just Been Paid or go away.

I am now officially bored by your IP and identity shenanigens.

Post Thanks / Like

Lynn, I am very glad you now decided to post as yourself because since the "professor" can't do your bidding anymore, (now that I have established that he's all talk, no action or trousers) I am going to give you the same opportunity, only this time, it will be to prove that you talk off your buttocks, and that I don't need to hack into your server, (or anyone's for that matter) to see IP addresses. How about that?

So, are your willing to put your money on this theory of yours, that I can't see anything here, or is this the same tactical crap the professor resorts to, to cover up yours and Patrick's sock puppetry??? Are you willing to go there, or not? Otherwise, put a sock in it about your own nonsense!

MMB

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Now that is funny coming from you because you have not been right about anything you have posted in this thread from day one. No-one posting here has multiple accounts contrary to what you have tried to claim. Your IP Detector does not work. The only way you could see the IP's of anyone posting here is if you have hacked the forum. So put a sock in it about all your IP nonsense. You have been caught in multiple lies, and yet you keep trying to say it is the truth. You are truly delusional, besides being a pathological liar. Typical Ponzi shill behavior. My guess is you are around 23 going on 5.

Your claim for posting here was to "defend" Fred Mann, or at least that is what you said at the time. Now you have admitted what we knew all along. You even lied as to why you were here. Your only problem is you suck at being a devil's advocate. Remember, when you put both your feet in your mouth, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Now I wonder who I am today, because you keep changing who I am supposed to be. Did you post on your blog that your irrefutable proof that LRM and I were one and the same was wrong? I didn't think so. You've been played and you are too stupid to know it.

Post Thanks / Like

What you don't get, or don't want to, is that I have always posted as myself, and no other person here. So you can take all your I have the same IP as everyone you have claimed to be me and shove it. It is all lie that I am all those people.

You have even admitted that now LRM and I are not the same person. This from someone who claimed "I HAVE PROOF" we were the same. Your "PROOF" was a joke, just as it has been for everyone you claim is me posting here. The same that Patrick and I own this forum, when you first claimed it was only me.

So what part of your not being right about anything don't you get? Your silly I have your IP so therefore I know who you are and I was everyone you claimed is a joke. Your IP Detector is broken, and you were making it all up.

Like I said, when someone wants to make a fool out of themselves, I get out of the way and let them do it. You have done a superb job of proving you are not only a liar and a fool, but ignorant, stupid and dumb all in one person; and I should add full of oneself. Congratulations.

Last edited by EagleOne; 06-21-2012 at 04:35 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

What you don't get, or don't want to, is that I have always posted as myself, and no other peron here.
    You are a BIG LIAR and this post of yours proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Lynndel Edgington
    "Heck I am in a different location every time I come on the Internet, and if I want to be I can be in any place in the world depending on which anonymizer program I elect to use at that given time."

And if you don't see that, then you're not only a dumb sock puppeteer, but one in denial.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

If I am "all talk" as you put it, MMB, why were Elite Activity Resurrected and Connecting Us All so greatly disturbed by my activities?
    I could have removed the "g" as you did in your exposure (and possible copyright violation) blog and searched out people going by "moneymakinbrain," but other than you yourself, the only person doing that seems to be rapper Aace Boogz, whose writing is an entirely different dialect than yours is.

When I first spoke up in this thread, I was asking you about a subscription reference you had made, if you recall, and while your exposure blog moneymakinbrain.blogspot.com is open to the public, the other blog, moneymakingbrain.blogspot.com, is a subscription-only site. Thus, it would make sense for me to guess that you ran both, and seek out more about the subscriber site. Then, after I had located the email account associated with that blog via Google, I mentioned the region of India where it was located, and you reacted thusly to the mention:

One thing is being an egregious sock puppeteer and another is being a dumb one. The more you open up your mouth, the more you stick your foot in it, Sir. Naturally "Professor Higgins" is an admin, duh? and he can see IP's on his forum. I just wonder who that admin would be! Anyway, Mr. Nutty "Professor", as Patrick said before he decided to stop having a 'civilized' discussion with me: I can travel across the pond faster than Phil Collins on board a Concorde on his way to a concert at Wimblington stadium :)
    As I mentioned above not long ago, there are public websites and postings which anyone can find with a little elbow grease and knowledge of library research methods.

Also, that 71.118.*.* IP isn't me. I'm at 66.193.*.*, and neither address appears to meet the requirements or have the functionality to be used anonymously.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Also, that 71.118.*.* IP isn't me. I'm at 66.193.*.*, and neither address appears to meet the requirements or have the functionality to be used anonymously.
    Again, you are an idiot. Didn't your mother teach you that 'when you tell the truth you don't have to have good memory'??

You were not "66.193.*.*" yesterday at Scam.com
    scams - View Single Post - MMB's "I know you are but what am I?" Thread

And neither you are today. Your posts are the best example of what all conversations are based upon on this crackpot forum: BS and lies. But of course, I wouldn't expect you to admit to that. BTW, don't you see how much it looks like you are a sock puppet of Lynn's, with each time you post to confront me??

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm - i note that you have no paid any attentionn to my post to you MMB. Is that because I am not interested in your nonsense about IP addresses as they dont change the facts about anything anyone says about Just Been Paid? Or is it because you have dug yourself in so deep with your IP / poster conspiracy theory that you daren't admit that the title of this thread is very suitable?

It doesnt matter WHO says something about a scheme IF THE FACTS ARE CORRECT.

Oh Well, you wont be the first scammer's fan who tried to discredit Lynn, Patrick or any of the other consumer advocates on this and other boards. You have to discredit them, because noone can defend the programs based on facts so you have to shoot the messenger - don't you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So, wait a minute.....this turd comes here with his conspiracy theory that one person is everyone but when he is found out to be many the person who found the info must be wrong? lol. What a jackass.
    Yep...LOL! The whole platoon is out of step except him....NOT!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Again, you are an idiot. Didn't your mother teach you that 'when you tell the truth you don't have to have good memory'??

You were not "66.193.*.*" yesterday at Scam.com
    scams - View Single Post - MMB's "I know you are but what am I?" Thread

And neither you are today. Your posts are the best example of what all conversations are based upon on this crackpot forum: BS and lies. But of course, I wouldn't expect you to admit to that. BTW, don't you see how much it looks like you are a sock puppet of Lynn's, with each time you post to confront me??

MMB
    Unless, of course he is in a different location.

Sorry, MMB. But you consistently assume that people are always posting from the same location.
    PHH could have just posted here from home, work, his mom's house, or anywhere.

I can walk down the street and post from Starbucks using their free wi-fi if I want on my Xoom tablet.
    I can walk a little further and post from the public library from my tablet or from one of the public computers.
    I can also post from the local pubs free wi-fi or even a local tattoo parlor on their free wi-fi.
    Hell, the local 'McDonald's', 'Pizza Hut' and 'Burger King' near me even have free wi-fi.
    And on campus we have a couple hundred wireless routers and hundreds more psychical connections in the labs, all with a slightly different IP.

And this is just from physical connections or 802.11 wireless connections. I haven't even begun to go into 3G or 4G cell connections. Simple fact, I can take my tablet and go on a walk and post from one or two dozen completely different IP's in less then 30 minutes.

No one here is required to login and post from only one location or the same IP.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-14-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Your "Scam.com" forum is dubious (but not a real sham like this one) for having moderators that don't even question or investigate the reasons why someone would claim these people are presumed to be conducting a hoax here. The only one who bothered to confirm that I was indeed able to see through forum visitors after testing me multiple times, was Zoe...but you had to come in to the thread 'guns blazing', shoot first, ask questions later, like the "smart" Sheriff you think you are, and just locked it up. BOOO.

You are so smart Xavier; what was that what you said? "Mentioning our forum members' names is not nice" LOL!

So what am I supposed to do to expose three deceitful sock puppeteers that post in your forum, encrypt their names?

MMB
    Scam.com is not "mine" I just help out a bit from time to time, and honestly not too often since the "incident", an event I have never and never intend to get involved in.
    As it is, I hardly ever ban anyone for posting what they think, no matter how stupid, because I think even imbeciles have a right to be heard.

What they don't have a right to do is make unfounded accusations and as I do know for a fact that what you were saying was untrue I won't allow it. The discussion had devolved into third grade pissing contest and had served it's purpose so I locked it, hoping that the grownups would move on.

And really, you should move on, too. You're a sad and pathetic loser who is showing how big a dick you are in your attempt to convince someone how big a dick you have. I suspect that deep down the one you're trying to convince may be yourself.

As to who banned you, I didn't even look and don't care. You would have had to have gone a lot deeper into flinging poo through the bars of the cage before I would have, but apparently your entertainment value ended up giving someone an ice cream headache so they tossed you in the trash. I can't say that it troubles me much.

Post Thanks / Like

You are a BIG LIAR and this post of yours proves it.

And if you don't see that, then you're not only a dumb sock puppeteer, but one in denial.

MMB
    The only one here who is "full of it" and a LIAR is you. Every HYIP on the Internet today is hiding who they are and where they are located. Why do you think they hide where they are located, and do not give out actual contact information? It is because they don't want to be located and caught by the authorities, and they know they are running a Ponzi.

What you would have found out, if you had bothered to do any "real investigative work and research," is that I have said on all the forums I post on that I use an anonymizer program. I do that so the mods won't ban me for having more than one IP address. What is even more telling is your so-called outrage that I do, but is OK for Ponzi operators to hide who they are and where they are located. I do not hide where I am located. So as a so-called detective and researcher, you suck.

I hate to break it to you, but I have put up with far more and better attacks than your silly nonsense that you like to call "irrefutable proof." All which has been shot down so many times Swiss Cheese can't compete with all the holes.

Typical obfuscate and deflect. Chapter 1, item 20 in the scammers handbook. You really aren't worthy of being called a Ponzi shill because you are a wannabe when it comes to knowing how to shill.

You are a pathtic loser who probably was bullied as a child, and now thinks because he can hide behind a keyboard wants to bully back. Only one problem numbnuts, I'm not bullied; and neither is anyone else on this forum that you think are all me. But pointing to my using an anonymizer program to try and prove I am all these people is laughable.

I am glad to see that being this dumb comes naturally to you. At least you have something to brag about.

Want to be taken seriously, then act like an adult instead of a 2-year old having a temper tantrum because people won't play by your rules.

But my all-time favorite was when you made the attempt to make people think you were part of law enforcement then backed off it when challlenged. Just like all you bluster you have done here. And you have the gall to call me a liar. Too funny. Pot meet kettle.

Want to play a challenge game, then here it is: You go to law enforcement and tell them your story. In fact let me know which federal law enforcement agency you want to make your complaint to, and I will give you an investigator agents name and all their contact information. I don't want you being shuffled around, so I will let you go directly to the source. Will speed things up for you since what you claim is being done here is such a travesty of justice. So here's your chance to put up or shut up. Now why do I know you won't dare take my up on my offer.

So when are you posting on your blog that you know that LRM and I are not the same person? You are going to admit that there, right?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lynn Edgington you are a BIG idiot and becoming more cocky and careless than ever.

I now got you pretending to be the moderator at "Scam.com".

Code:
    68.4.xx.xx - - [14/Mar/2012:16:56:27 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=1113" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1; BRI/2)"
    I believe that's your IP connection located exactly at Mission Viejo, CA 92691.

All we need to do now is summon those .GZ archive files from your host, and end this stupid, pathetic little game of yours, once and for all, because I don't expect anything else but further denial and insults to cover up your sock puppetry actions.

MB

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Scam.com is not "mine" I just help out a bit from time to time, and honestly not too often since the "incident", an event I have never and never intend to get involved in.
    As it is, I hardly ever ban anyone for posting what they think, no matter how stupid, because I think even imbeciles have a right to be heard.

What they don't have a right to do is make unfounded accusations and as I do know for a fact that what you were saying was untrue I won't allow it. The discussion had devolved into third grade pissing contest and had served it's purpose so I locked it, hoping that the grownups would move on.

And really, you should move on, too. You're a sad and pathetic loser who is showing how big a dick you are in your attempt to convince someone how big a dick you have. I suspect that deep down the one you're trying to convince may be yourself.

As to who banned you, I didn't even look and don't care. You would have had to have gone a lot deeper into flinging poo through the bars of the cage before I would have, but apparently your entertainment value ended up giving someone an ice cream headache so they tossed you in the trash. I can't say that it troubles me much.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, guys. I figured I'd come over and clarify a thing or two, anyway.

It was ME who banned the brain. After he performed thread necromancy and raised the anti-Heather thread from the dead I figured it had gone too far. We didn't need a thread bashing her at the top of the forum, especially since the rules now are no threads with username titles. Ancient history should REMAIN ancient history, in my opinion.

Also, MMB, it was me messing around with you with all the IPs. I'm an asshole like that.

Leave these poor folks alone and take your lunacy elsewhere unless you enjoy being fucked with because frankly, that is your only value to most people at this point.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post

It was ME who banned the brain. After he performed thread necromancy and raised the anti-Heather thread from the dead I figured it had gone too far. We didn't need a thread bashing her at the top of the forum, especially since the rules now are no threads with username titles. Ancient history should REMAIN ancient history, in my opinion.

Also, MMB, it was me messing around with you with all the IPs. I'm an asshole like that.

Leave these poor folks alone and take your lunacy elsewhere unless you enjoy being fucked with because frankly, that is your only value to most people at this point.
    Oh my God! Talk about conspiracies!

EvilZoe admin at "Scam.com" is Patrick Hernan, no wonder why "she" was trying evasive tactics at the thread. That also explains why Patrick was always present in that Scam.com thread.

Patrick Hernan at 5:19 PM (No traces of EvilZoe's kmown connections prior or before "her" post)
    Code:
    67.172.xx.xxx - - [14/Mar/2012:17:19:05 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index22.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"
    I don't know if this is a joke or not , but this is too sinister for me. I am really scared of you people now.

MMB
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello EvilZoe, lol.

popcorn.gif drinkingbuddies.gif

Had a db error going there. Was that the MMB using his powers for evil?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post

EvilZoe: Welcome to the cesspool of mmb's doing. Be careful or now he will claim you too are me. Especially if you had posted your remarks in blue font.

Besides now I have been elevated to being an admin at Scam, which I have never been. Just more or his delusional rants trying to sound important.

He is the only person I know who can talk out of both sides of his mouth and arse at the same time. Of course it explains why everything he says is so full of BS. Next thing you know if the prez posted here, he would be me too. So join the club of all my persona's. It is hard being me as I have to keep straight all the people I am supposed to be. So before you post again, make sure you are you and not me. I give him two minutes to claim you are me.

Oops, he claimed you were Patrick, but since he also claims I am Patrick, he has in essence said you were me too. This is more fun than a soap opera.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

EvilZoe admin at "Scam.com" is Patrick Hernan, no wonder why "she" was trying evasive tactics at the thread. That also explains why Patrick was always present in that Scam.com thread.

Patrick Hernan at 5:19 PM (No traces of EvilZoe's kmown connections prior or before "her" post)

You are now entering the Twilight Zone, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the only question I have about the Scam.com thread is, who changed the thread title?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Code:
    67.172.53.xxx - - [14/Mar/2012:17:19:05 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index22.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"
    I don't know if this is a joke or not , but this is too sinister for me. I am really scared of you people now.

MMB
    THIS post right here completely verifies what I suspected all along....YOU, sir, are just trolling for lulz and I feel it appropriate to tell you that I have enjoyed this who thing immensely.

8/10
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Well, the only question I have about the Scam.com thread is, who changed the thread title?
    I did. I saw what someone said over here and thought it would be fun to change it to what they said it should be...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Lynn Edgington you are a BIG idiot and becoming more cocky and careless than ever.

I now got you pretending to be the moderator at "Scam.com".

Code:
    68.4.xx.xx - - [14/Mar/2012:16:56:27 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=1113" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1; BRI/2)"
    All we need to do now is summon those .GZ archive files from your host, and end this stupid, pathetic little game of yours, once and for all, because I don't expect anything else but further denial and insults to cover up your sock puppetry actions.

MB
    Here you are;
    Law Enforcement Agency Information | Cox Communications

Stop stroking it and use it already.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Code:
    67.172.xx.xxx - - [14/Mar/2012:17:19:05 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index22.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

MMB
    U mad, Bro?
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-14-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

He is the only person I know who can talk out of both sides of his mouth and arse at the same time. Of course it explains why everything he says is so full of BS. Next thing you know if the prez posted here, he would be me too.
    Put up or shut up Old man.

$1,000 USD that this site is your playground and Patrick's and that both of you are sock puppeteers.

Let's go, you dirty little old man. Let's go. If you prefer I tell your lawyer that the money is deposited in his escrow account. So we both involve lawyers to make a discovery of the logs. All I have to do is to match that post you just made under the user account "Greg", allegedly the mod at "Scam.com" to prove your sock puppetry, alright?

Put up or shut up old man!

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like