Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 25 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Well you've had your turn so now it's mine.....

Some of us here at RS used to slap ponzi pimps like monkey brain all over the forum at TG to the point that they either ran away with their tail between their legs or in the case of Faith Sloan they begged to be banned.
    Heck...We gotta have some fun
    You are certainly right about that "okosh." We got rid of so many that TG started loosing so much advertising revenue, that they banned most of our crew. Our RS crew have been even more effective by bringing the Adlandpro ponzi board above the radar. I wonder if monkey brain is one of the tripler pimps at Adlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    while simultaneously doing a godawful job of THAT, as well
    LOL...Kinda like aguy claiming to be the schoolyard bully, but can't scare the school wimp...! Definitely a couple of briquettes short of a barby...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    And you can tell this because you traced IP addresses, some of which use anonymous addresses?
    Lynn, what different does it make? You are going to deny anything I say, then use your puppets to insult me and cover it up. If anything, this thread is a testament of your mental issues, not mine. I also find it extremely disturbing the fact that Patrick Hernan is present in this thread at all times. For a an expert reading this site's logs, this could suggest that the two of you are one and the same, or active partners in this forum's deception.

"SBM" apparently is not going to cooperate because is Patrick himself and is more interested in protecting you and your name (see how he edited it out your IP address info in my post). Therefore, I conclude that we are never going to resolve this amicably, and now more than ever, I am determined to prove that the IP DETECTOR service works, so you've given me no choice but to ruin your life. Again, I apologize to your wife for any grievances and disturbances all this may have created and will create at home.

So tell me, where am I showing up as being now? Depending on how I sign in it could be either rural Ohio, Dearborn Michigan, Gettysburg Pennsylvania or who knows where, but actually, at this moment I am in China and one thing I am certain ofis that I'm not showing up is Changan.
    Your IP proxy connection software is useless. I can't go into a lengthy description as to how one can separate the proxies from the legitimate network IP's, you would deny what I say anyway, then use your puppets to insult me and cover it up. It's pointless to reason with you. Just be aware that the entire thread has been recorded in case you, or Patrick choose to delete it, and I can bring all the pages back easily. Besides, all the screen shots on my MMB public Google blog will remain there as testimony of its existence. I think I know how desperate you are to cover it all up (mainly with your sock puppets posting insults) but, not if you are that desperate.

I am waiting for Patrick now to blog that I caught him pretending to be EvilZoe moderator at Scam.com :)

MMB

So, let me get this straight.

I am Lynn, who is Patrick, who is really LRM,who made up the fake person Heather, who is really Lynn?

I am the Eggman, goo goo ka choo

And you can tell this because you traced IP addresses, some of which use anonymous addresses? So tell me, where am I showing up as being now? Depending on how I sign in it could be either rural Ohio, Dearborn Michigan, Gettysburg Pennsylvania or who knows where, but actually, at this moment I am in China and one thing I am certain ofis that I'm not showing up is Changan.

You're really a dolt, ya know? I know many of these people personally, and have known all of them online for years. I suppose you think I've been building this intricate web of characters for darn near ten years now, just to challenge your detective skills? That's just delusional.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Lynn, what different does it make? You are going to deny anything I say, then use your puppets to insult me and cover it up. If anything, this thread is a testament of your mental issues, not mine. I also find it extremely disturbing the fact that Patrick Hernan is present in this thread at all times. For a an expert reading this site's logs, this could suggest that the two of you are one and the same, or active partners in this forum's deception.

"SBM" apparently is not going to cooperate because is Patrick himself and is more interested in protecting you and your name (see how he edited it out your IP address info in my post). Therefore, I conclude that we are never going to resolve this amicably, and now more than ever, I am determined to prove that the IP DETECTOR service works, so you've given me no choice but to ruin your life. Again, I apologize to your wife for any grievances and disturbances all this may have created and will create at home.

Your IP proxy connection software is useless. I can't go into a lengthy description as to how one can separate the proxies from the legitimate network IP's, you would deny what I say anyway, then use your puppets to insult me and cover it up. It's pointless to reason with you. Just be aware that the entire thread has been recorded in case you, or Patrick choose to delete it, and I can bring all the pages back easily. Besides, all the screen shots on my MMB public Google blog will remain there as testimony of its existence. I think I know how desperate you are to cover it all up (mainly with your sock puppets posting insults) but, not if you are that desperate.

I am waiting for Patrick now to blog that I caught him pretending to be EvilZoe moderator at Scam.com :)

MMB
    HEY, ARSEHOLE!!! You keep mouthing empty threats but I/we/whoever, don't see any ACTION. Put up or STFU...!

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps you're surfing the 'net with an old WebTV unit, MMB.

Personally, I'm usually on several sites at once. They have these things called tabs. They were preceded by the ability to have multiple windows open at the same time.

I'll often stay logged in to a site for hours even if I'm not paying much attention to that site.

So how many times are you going to keep making empty, useless threats?

Post Thanks / Like

OMG, you are too funny for words. Now I'm Gregg at Scam.com. Let me make this easy for you:

Is there anyone that is not me an any of these forums? Because accorcding to you I am everybody, and it is getting darn hard to remember just who I am.

But I did like the extortion threat you have made. You just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

As for my wife, she asked me if you were older than 6, and I told her yes but not mentally. My marriage is just fine, and believe me she thinks you are even nuttier than I do, which is hard to do. But you are full of it if you think you would have any effect or affect on my marriage. Delusion at its finest.

As for you worthless blog. Get real. I could care less if you keep it up, take it down, publish it in the WSJ, or make a video and post it on YouTube like your mentor Uncle Festa does.

But you sure are fun to play, and man have you ever been played. One day you will grow up and realize it, but I seriously doubt if it will be in my life-time.

So keep on making a total fool of yourself for all to see. We are loving it (don't you just hate it when all your huffing and puffing goes for naught). One thing is for sure, you have enough hot air to fill 10 dirigibles all at once.

Next thing you will be claiming that I own MMG and TG too. Too funny.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    OMG, you are too funny for words. Now I'm Gregg at Scam.com. Let me make this easy for you:

Is there anyone that is not me an any of these forums? Because accorcding to you I am everybody, and it is getting darn hard to remember just who I am.

But I did like the extortion threat you have made. You just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

As for my wife, she asked me if you were older than 6, and I told her yes but not mentally. My marriage is just fine, and believe me she thinks you are even nuttier than I do, which is hard to do. But you are full of it if you think you would have any effect or affect on my marriage. Delusion at its finest.

As for you worthless blog. Get real. I could care less if you keep it up, take it down, publish it in the WSJ, or make a video and post it on YouTube like your mentor Uncle Festa does.

But you sure are fun to play, and man have you ever been played. One day you will grow up and realize it, but I seriously doubt if it will be in my life-time.

So keep on making a total fool of yourself for all to see. We are loving it (don't you just hate it when all your huffing and puffing goes for naught). One thing is for sure, you have enough hot air to fill 10 dirigibles all at once.

LOL, how is MushyMuttonBrain going to do that? Oh , wait, I know. He will claim that you banned yourself so nobody would suspect you own TG. This guy is about as sharp as a lard sandwich...!

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever. I knew you would never agree to facilitating the web logs for me to confirm what is seen on this forum. Just remember this, as long as you and Patrick post as multiple users, records of that will exist. Only a disparaging fool would believe that this thread is 'normal', and it's obvious that the users behavioral language on this thread is from three, maybe four people at most (from dozens of users, supposedly), their postings are nothing more than an attempt to cover it all up. I said sorry to your wife because I meant it, but I guess it's usual of you to be at your computer, late every night, and losing sleep over all this.

The MMB blog will have your current IP address in Mission Viejo listed, and that particular query data which confirms beyond a shadow of a doubt that you posted as "Gregg" on this forum. That by itself is damaging evidence to your credibility as an "honest" man, although it's not going to persuade internet people who are not computer savvy. Not surprisingly, "EvilZoe" who claims to know so much about computers is also denying all my technical query data.
    Whatever, Lynn

MMB

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever. I knew you would never agree to facilitating the web logs for me to confirm what is seen on this forum. Just remember this, as long as you and Patrick post as multiple users, records of that will exist. Only a disparaging fool would believe that this thread is 'normal', and it's obvious that the users behavioral language on this thread is from three, maybe four people at most (from dozens of users, supposedly), their postings are nothing more than an attempt to cover it all up. I said sorry to your wife because I meant it, but I guess it's usual of you to be at your computer, late every night, and losing sleep over all this.
    Only a fool would turn server logs over to some random nut making false claims.

Of course this thread is not normal. You are involved in it.

The MMB blog will have your current IP address in Mission Viejo listed, and that particular query data which confirms beyond a shadow of a doubt that you posted as "Gregg" on this forum. That by itself is damaging evidence to your credibility as an "honest" man, although it's not going to persuade internet people who are not computer savvy. Not surprisingly, "EvilZoe" who claims to know so much about computers is also denying all my technical query data.
    Whatever, Lynn

MMB
    Good luck with that.

If you had any shred of credibility left whatsoever, it went out the window with your latest accusation that moderators on scam.com are also the PP Blog owner and apparently every user that isn't you on here.

As for your blog, cool. Letting people decide for themselves who makes sense and who doesn't is a wonderful thing.

Once people see that you believe that everybody on the 'net is the same person, they may have their doubts about you.

So..... good luck with that.

Post Thanks / Like

MMB

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    Bullshit streams are rollin'
    Keep on with ya trollin'
    Rawhide!
    Chess rule #34: If it exists, there is pawn of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Proof positive MMB is out to lunch is his lumping newbie EvilZoe in with us old hand scambusters of many years. I hope she is honored to have been absorbed.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't bother going into technical arguments with this guy. He's seriously just trolling for reactions.

That's become completely obvious.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Proof positive MMB is out to lunch is his lumping newbie EvilZoe in with us old hand scambusters of many years. I hope she is honored to have been absorbed.

Soapboxmom
    This is the funniest thread I've ever read here.

It's so bizarre that he thinks you're Patrick and EvilZoe. He reminds me of a young kid who just got his new Super-Duper Detective Kit, and wants to impress everybody with it.

Sad thing is, nobody is impressed. And, nobody cares.

The poor, paranoid guy. Still, it's funny.

Post Thanks / Like

I seriously doubt he believes it himself anymore. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to keep people thinking he's serious.

Post Thanks / Like

For a an expert reading this site's logs, this could suggest that the two of you are one and the same, or active partners in this forum's deception.

I am determined to prove that the IP DETECTOR service works, so you've given me no choice but to ruin your life.

MMB
    Gee, I wonder what would happen to his 'IP Detector' if you blacklisted the url: 'musicmasteringonline.com'. Since that is where at least some of his tracking .gifs are going.

Post #1 of this thread between the last two paragraphs;

But, if I 'use 'quote' and look at that same spot? Presto-chango;

Will you look at that, there is a image .gif there. A white 10x10 image that links to another website, likely another forum from what I can tell.

Post #333 between the two .jpg images;

Again, using the 'quote' feature. Guess what shows up between the .jpg and his text?

Yep, another white 10x10 .gif leading to the same website.

And, if I use the 'Search this Thread' feature and search for "musicmasteringonline" it comes up with 10 hits, all his posts;

And if I go over to the Scam.com thread and also use the 'Search this thread' feature it shows 7 hits, again all of them his posts;

Now for the fun part, I do a Google search for one of the urls (page #3) and guess what I find?
    30 hits for his blogs, RealScam.com, Scam.com, and musicmasteringonline.com.;

Obviously he is unaware that these .gifs would show up in a search?

Tracking .gifs...
    Honestly, I haven't seen those used in years. LoL

They sure as hell don't make script-kiddies like they used too.

EDIT
    NOTE:

The people at musicmasteringonline.com could very likely be completely unaware of any of this.

He shows up on the first page of the above mentioned Google search (page #1);

I'd also point out that I cannot locate the .gifs in many of the posts, but those posts show up with a search. Try the search yourselves.
    Sorry, but I'm not a programer.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-15-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm.

Registrant:
    MusicMasteringOnLine.com
    266 West 23rd Street
    New York, New York 10011
    US

Domain name: MUSICMASTERINGONLINE.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Rodriguez, Joe mastering@musicmasteringonline.com
    266 West 23rd Street
    New York, New York 10011
    US
    +16312924513
    Technical Contact:
    Hosting, Successful billingteam@successfulhosting.com
    400 Minuteman Road
    Andover, MA 01810
    US
    +1.8664945096 Fax: +1.9786888100
    Registration Service Provider:
    Successful Hosting Inc, billingteam@successfulhosting.com
    866-494-5096x1
    Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 30-Jun-2011.
    Record expires on 07-Jul-2012.
    Record created on 07-Jul-2005.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
    http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.SECURESERVERDOT.COM
    NS2.SECURESERVERDOT.COM

I see a report of phishing from there in the past.
    http://www.phishtank.com/technical_d...ish_id=1081615

The question now becomes, is MMB actually Joe Rodriguez? Is he an employee? Or is he hijacking Mr. Rodriguez' bandwidth and resources from yet another location? http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=12790590

Edward, perhaps? I see that he has a JBP page, and his name comes up in hits on Joe's website.
    And he's a raving lunatic of immense megalomaniac delusions:

However, looking at JoeRod's records on his own forum, it seems that "MoneyMakingBrain" was being a pest to them, too, and may have hacked the site to make the tracer .gifs.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 02-19-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

oops, double post
    Last edited by Gregg; 03-15-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Further reasons to suspect that MMB has hijacked or backdoored musicmasteronline.com :
    User contributions for Rert2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apparently JRod2 (Joe Rodriguez) and "VinylJoe" have a long ongoing feud... and VinylJoe may be obsessed with sock puppets. Sound like anyone we know?

Post Thanks / Like

oops, double post
    I thought that looked like a rerun....lol

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect!

This post illustrates what goes on in the mind of two paranoids that run this crackpot forum. The two of you are such 'one -track' mind, it's not funny. First it was a guy from India and you accused him of being a porn vendor or something, now you accuse two audio engineers of being me. LOL!!

Patrick, don't you think that this thread explains the theory that two moderators from Scam.com, Patrick Hernan and Lynn Edgington, branched out from Scam.com to create anonymously their own "scam" forum to drive visitors up to both of their 'real' sites (PatrickPretty.com & Eagle Research Associates Inc.)???

How do you like that new conspiracy theory?

MMB

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Hmm.
    I see a report of phishing from there in the past.
    http://www.phishtank.com/technical_d...ish_id=1081615

The question now becomes, is MMB actually Joe Rodriguez? Is he an employee? Or is he hijacking Mr. Rodriguez' bandwidth and resources from yet another location? phpBB • View topic - Suddenly nothing works

Edward, perhaps? I see that he has a JBP page, and his name comes up in hits on Joe's website.
    And he's a raving lunatic of immense megalomaniac delusions:

However, looking at JoeRod's records on his own forum, it seems that "MoneyMakingBrain" was being a pest to them, too, and may have hacked the site to make the tracer .gifs.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 02-19-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect!

This post illustrates what goes on in the mind of two paranoids that run this crackpot forum. The two of you are such 'one -track' mind, it's not funny. First it was a guy from India and you accused him of being a porn vendor or something, now you accuse two audio engineers of being me. LOL!!

Patrick, don't you think that this thread explains the theory that two moderators from Scam.com, Patrick Hernan and Lynn Edgington, branched out from Scam.com to create anonymously their own "scam" forum to drive visitors up to both of their 'real' sites (PatrickPretty.com & Eagle Research Associates Inc.)???

How do you like that new conspiracy theory?

MMB
    The evidence shown is irrefutable.

Please send us copies of proper photo ID, social security card, at least 2 utility bills, and copies of your most recent bank statements in order to prove that the preposterous allegations aren't true.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I seriously doubt he believes it himself anymore. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to keep people thinking he's serious.
    How the heck is he going to do that? LOL

I don't think anyone has thought he was serious since he first came here and started to tell us that the scammy Just Been Paid program paying 2% per day (and it's owner Fred Mann) was legitimate and sustainable. And his "seriousness" has gone downhill ever since. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    The evidence shown is irrefutable.

Please send us copies of proper photo ID, social security card, at least 2 utility bills, and copies of your most recent bank statements in order to prove that the preposterous allegations aren't true.
    So, what if "hacked" that site to track you? That only proves that everything I said here was the truth all long! Now that you know that you were being tracked, all we need is your web logs to have the evidence shown irrefutable.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure NOTHING you've said here was remotely related to the truth...lol

Post Thanks / Like

So, what if "hacked" that site to track you? That only proves that everything I said here was the truth all long!

MMB
    It "proves' nothing.

Just like everything else you've said.

Here's a tip for ya:

Just because it exists inside your head, does NOT mean it exists in the real world.

Never mind, we really do sympathise.

Delusional disorders can be such a PITA to live with, ESPECIALLY in one so young who hasn't yet learned to separate fantasy from reality.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing