Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2911
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

  1. #51
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: justbeenpaid

    I gotta tell ya,

    MoneyMakingBrains'
    accusations are so insistent, he's had me looking in the mirror 4 or 5 times a day, just to make sure I haven't somehow transmogrified into Lynne when I wasn't looking.

    Every morning I have to go outside and make sure I haven't done a Wizard of Oz and touched down in Kansas.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  2. #52
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,061

    Re: justbeenpaid

    I gotta tell ya,

    MoneyMakingBrains' accusations are so insistent, he's had me looking in the mirror 4 or 5 times a day, just to make sure I haven't somehow transmogrified into Lynne when I wasn't looking.

    Every morning I have to go outside and make sure I haven't done a Wizard of Oz and touched down in Kansas.

    You think you've got it hard. That's nothing. I have to keep remembering if I am you, Baylee, Laidback, Whip, or Lynn. I am just shocked he didn't toss in Okosh, Brutus and SoapBoxMom too! And let's not forget that he was thinking that I might be Patrick too! Maybe that would have happened in the next post, if he had been given the chance. It is hard to keep all my persona's straight.

    This is one sick dude who needs help. But at least he had Ann riding in to the rescue since he couldn't handle all of us by himself.

    I really hope he does go to the authorities and files a complaint. We could help put him out of his misery. What is truly scary is he votes.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  3. #53
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    What is truly scary is he votes.
    He can vote in America ???

    Does he have to be accompanied by a responsible adult ??

    Australians can't vote in elections until they're 18.

    His reasoning and lack of deductive skills really are funny.

    And I don't mean like "funny haha" I mean like "funny peculiar"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  4. #54
    MoneyMakingBrain's Avatar
    MoneyMakingBrain is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    777

    Re: justbeenpaid

    "Folks", I came back one more time to tell you that the fun can now continue here:

    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: More 'Conspiracy Theories': Lynn is not "EaglelOne" at RealScam.com

    Make sure to post with your proxy ip's...Millions will read all about it on another forum :)

    I guess the only thing you guy's got right is that, IF i wanted to screw Fred up and uncover his alleged scam, then I have done a brilliant job at it.

    Well, I went beyond all that:

    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: February 2012

    Furthermore, the MMB learns from pro's like you, and uses your deep knowledge in content creation while exposing the truth to the hungry masses:

    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington aka "LittleRoundMan" of RealScam.com

    Yes, the MoneyMakingBrain is a fair man, and makes this information available for free. However, if you really wanna read the juicy stuff, you know, the stuff that keeps you glued to your computer monitor (while giving you great money making tips), you need to pay to subscribe. Boo. LOL!

    MMB

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I gotta tell ya,

    MoneyMakingBrains' accusations are so insistent, he's had me looking in the mirror 4 or 5 times a day, just to make sure I haven't somehow transmogrified into Lynne when I wasn't looking.

    Every morning I have to go outside and make sure I haven't done a Wizard of Oz and touched down in Kansas.

    You think you've got it hard. That's nothing. I have to keep remembering if I am you, Baylee, Laidback, Whip, or Lynn. I am just shocked he didn't toss in Okosh, Brutus and SoapBoxMom too! And let's not forget that he was thinking that I might be Patrick too! Maybe that would have happened in the next post, if he had been given the chance. It is hard to keep all my persona's straight.

    This is one sick dude who needs help. But at least he had Ann riding in to the rescue since he couldn't handle all of us by himself.

    I really hope he does go to the authorities and files a complaint. We could help put him out of his misery. What is truly scary is he votes.

  5. #55
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,873

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Pay to subscribe where, MMB? I don't see a link, email address, or other means to contact you outside of making a comment on your own blog.
    That generally is a requirement for communication, you know.

  6. #56
    MoneyMakingBrain's Avatar
    MoneyMakingBrain is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    777

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Pay to subscribe where, MMB? I don't see a link, email address, or other means to contact you outside of making a comment on your own blog.
    That generally is a requirement for communication, you know.
    "Professor" you must be sillier than you appear by the way you post. Why would I want you to join my list of subscribers? And I'm gonna tell you what should be generally a "requirement for communication": getting the information you publish verified by the facts, not speculation.

    Patrick Hernan has been making gross mistakes for a while, it seems, but he made a big one by printing that I the MoneyMakingBrain, am advocating for JSS Triplers. That's what I call, conniving and irresponsible reporting. He must be desperate for content. So much talent with the pen wasted on conspiracy theories and unsupported reports.

    Anyway, if you want my email address ask Lynn or Patrick, they go it.

    MMB

  7. #57
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Little ole SC here folks been reading this for days and decided to go see what MMB was talking about. Looks to be a trap of sorts, my computer hung up and I had to disconnect from internet and reboot. He must be up to 'tricks' and the links are there to lure you in, it should have been easy to get my IP address but I would caution the rest of you to be more careful. You know about cats and curosity... Personally, I think MMB is full of hot air but sending computer viruses or trying to access someone's pc is I believe against the legal system...

    Just wanted you to know what just happened with me.

  8. #58
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,873

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    "Professor" you must be sillier than you appear by the way you post. Why would I want you to join my list of subscribers? And I'm gonna tell you what should be generally a "requirement for communication": getting the information you publish verified by the facts, not speculation.

    Patrick Hernan has been making gross mistakes for a while, it seems, but he made a big one by printing that I the MoneyMakingBrain, am advocating for JSS Triplers. That's what I call, conniving and irresponsible reporting. He must be desperate for content. So much talent with the pen wasted on conspiracy theories and unsupported reports.

    Anyway, if you want my email address ask Lynn or Patrick, they go it.

    MMB

    Should I pester you from the contact page at simplecelebrity.net, than, staycoolmen2006?

  9. #59
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: justbeenpaid

    How on earth one person can get so many things wrong is simply amazing, AND, what's worse, his theories are becoming more and more bizarre.

    To think, MoneyMakingBrain is out there somewhere walking around is scary.

    I can't wait until he posts again, so I can find out who I'm going to be tomorrow.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  10. #60
    MoneyMakingBrain's Avatar
    MoneyMakingBrain is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    777

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Little ole SC here folks been reading this for days and decided to go see what MMB was talking about. Looks to be a trap of sorts, my computer hung up and I had to disconnect from internet and reboot. He must be up to 'tricks' and the links are there to lure you in, it should have been easy to get my IP address but I would caution the rest of you to be more careful. You know about cats and curosity... Personally, I think MMB is full of hot air but sending computer viruses or trying to access someone's pc is I believe against the legal system...

    Just wanted you to know what just happened with me.
    You're paranoid, Mr. Cat. The MMB doesn't send malaware viruses or Trojan horses. The MMB is a crime fighter not a petty criminal, or a white collar criminal (especially one that hides behind a computer). The MMB is here to protect you from injustice, such the case of poor good ole devil, Fred Mann.

    There were 3 before you (by the way, soap, love your FDCservers.net proxy, I once used them too :) and none of them reported your problem, which means you just got too much crap processing in your computer. So, clean it up! ;)

    MMB

  11. #61
    MoneyMakingBrain's Avatar
    MoneyMakingBrain is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    777

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    How on earth one person can get so many things wrong is simply amazing, AND, what's worse, his theories are becoming more and more bizarre.

    To think, MoneyMakingBrain is out there somewhere walking around is scary.

    I can't wait until he posts again, so I can find out who I'm going to be tomorrow.
    is that so?
    So, explain to the three users here on your BIG forum, Mr. "LittleRoundMan", how is it that EagleOne, knew that I have told Patrick that user "laidback" (another of your funny but unimaginative creations) is also another sock puppet of yours?

    Are you reading my factual reporting or not?
    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: More 'Conspiracy Theories': Lynn is not "EaglelOne" at RealScam.com

    MMB

  12. #62
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    How on earth one person can get so many things wrong is simply amazing, AND, what's worse, his theories are becoming more and more bizarre.

    To think, MoneyMakingBrain is out there somewhere walking around is scary.

    I can't wait until he posts again, so I can find out who I'm going to be tomorrow.
    Could it be... Oh NO!!! Not a cat!!! Now I am paranoid

  13. #63
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,011

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    is that so?
    So, explain to the three users here on your BIG forum, Mr. "LittleRoundMan", how is it that EagleOne, knew that I have told Patrick that user "laidback" (another of your funny but unimaginative creations) is also another sock puppet of yours?

    Are you reading my factual reporting or not?
    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: More 'Conspiracy Theories': Lynn is not "EaglelOne" at RealScam.com

    MMB
    Rather impossible, since you have no 'FACTUAL' report to read...! Just a bunch of BS and bluster...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  14. #64
    MoneyMakingBrain's Avatar
    MoneyMakingBrain is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    777

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Rather impossible, since you have no 'FACTUAL' report to read...! Just a bunch of BS and bluster...!
    Bhaa-ha,ha

    Did you just metamorphosed into "laidback" just now... and should l call you "littleruinedman", this time? How would you know that, since the last user who read my "Conspiracy" blog (see link above) viewed it at exactly 7:12AM (West Coast Time, some 2 hours ago) and you supposedly just got here? LOL!

    MMB

  15. #65
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,873

    Re: justbeenpaid

    So how's the weather out there in Bhilwara, MMB? Or have you moved to a new place since than, Mr. Nenawati?

  16. #66
    MoneyMakingBrain's Avatar
    MoneyMakingBrain is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    777

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Oh, and do not fool yourselves thinking that I am giving the "littleruinedman" free content because everything gets reported, redacted, copied, pasted, yadi yada, and published on the REAL blog, the one with the "juicy" stuff, that is....

    Here is another revelation for your fools. Mr. Patrick Hernan visited these pages at 8:10 am WCT with his usual 67.172.XX.XX, but he didn't have the guts to click on the links (or didn't he really, I wonder why?).

    The MMB loves creating content out of thin air like this nervous, fear-monger, "PatrickPretty". ;)

  17. #67
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,873

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Would that be "juicy" like your titillating photos of female flesh at bollyhotpics.com and simplecelebrity.net, Sanyam a.k.a. MoneyMakingBrain?

    Or "juicy" as in the pirated movies you provide to viewers from your freemoviesglobe.com website?

    And no, I didn't ask either Lynn or Patrick for your email address. I found samyjain2010@gmail.com all on my own via search engines and a bit of research.
    Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins; 03-01-2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: typo in website name

  18. #68
    MoneyMakingBrain's Avatar
    MoneyMakingBrain is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    777

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    So how's the weather out there in Bhilwara, MMB? Or have you moved to a new place since than, Mr. Nenawati?
    One thing is being an egregious sock puppeteer and another is being a dumb one. The more you open up your mouth, the more you stick your foot in it, Sir. Naturally "Professor Higgins" is an admin, duh? and he can see IP's on his forum. I just wonder who that admin would be! Anyway, Mr. Nutty "Professor", as Patrick said before he decided to stop having a 'civilized' discussion with me: I can travel across the pond faster than Phil Collins on board a Concorde on his way to a concert at Wimblington stadium :)

    MMB

  19. #69
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,873

    Re: justbeenpaid

    No, I'm not an admin. Not here, not on Quatloos, not on scam.com.

    I know how to research. Is that so hard to believe, man most mortal?

  20. #70
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,061

    Re: justbeenpaid

    This has been a very educational day for me. I have now learned by that great investigator MMB that I am not me. Funny, I could have sworn when I looked in the mirror that I was me. But not so says the brilliant MMB. So now that I know I am not really me, but 3, count them 3 persona's all rolled into one, with a possible 4th lurking in the background, I can't wait to hear who I am later today or tomorrow. My wife is also wondering just who I am too. But she loves it because she says it means she gets to be with a different man every day. Not sure I like her meaning there, but when I am 3 people in one, I guess that might be a compliment since I am a manly man 3x over. At least I am going to look at it that way.

    I think I need to go see a shrink to let him/her figure this all out so I can find out who I really am. Wait, I know, I will take MMB with me and he can explain it all to the shrink. That will save me a lot of time and money too!

    Now all I have to do is figure out which one I am posting now. Hmm, let me see, am I laidback, littleroundman, baylee, or......maybe I am soapboxmom? Yeah, that's it, I am soapboxmom. Whew, glad I now know who I am at least for this post.

    Stay tuned because the next time I might be Brutus, Okosh (or both) or even MMB's alter ego. One never knows with my ability to be so many people at once.

    Now who am I again? Oh, that's right I am soapboxmom. Well, at least for now. Only the Shadow knows for sure, and he isn't talking. Now if I could just find my hair dye I could be MMB too.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  21. #71
    MoneyMakingBrain's Avatar
    MoneyMakingBrain is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    777

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Funny, I could have sworn when I looked in the mirror that I was me.
    If in doubt, just look yourself on the mirror again. That is what a manipulative sock-puppeteer looks like. That's you.

    An innocent man of this charge wouldn't obsessively continue to deny it with humor (psychology anyone?). Maybe with a straight face and a bit of anger. But still, the MMB knows you used a fake IP address to read my conspiracy page at 2:21 PM WCT (about an hour ago). No one else after that. So, what does this mean? If that wasn't you, it's the same conclusion. It would mean you've already read it (as "littleruinedman").

    MMB

  22. #72
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: justbeenpaid



    Geez, this is funny.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  23. #73
    Lil Ol' Radical Me's Avatar
    Lil Ol' Radical Me is offline La Trollette
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    609

    Re: justbeenpaid

    I knew it, I knew it! Lynn's got a split personality disorder! Nya, nya, nya, nya nya....

    (and I am Not Don)

  24. #74
    Lil Ol' Radical Me's Avatar
    Lil Ol' Radical Me is offline La Trollette
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    609

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    If in doubt, just look yourself on the mirror again. That is what a manipulative sock-puppeteer looks like. That's you.

    An innocent man of this charge wouldn't obsessively continue to deny it with humor (psychology anyone?). Maybe with a straight face and a bit of anger. But still, the MMB knows you used a fake IP address to read my conspiracy page at 2:21 PM WCT (about an hour ago). No one else after that. So, what does this mean? If that wasn't you, it's the same conclusion. It would mean you've already read it (as "littleruinedman").

    MMB

    And I want to know how Fred manages to generate 2% per day when he is not doing any trading, investing, or has any outside source of revenue other than new people joining, people compounding their so-called earnings, and reinvesting.

    Because I can't work it out but I know MMB can tell us because he is smarter than people like Lynn and you are all being very unkind to him.

    Come on MMB, please tell us the answer to that question because that is far more interesting than where these silly guys are typing from.

  25. #75
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: justbeenpaid

    Egregious ????

    Did "Brain" use the word "Egregious" ????

    Patrick Pretty has used the word "egregious" multiple times.

    Yikes !!!

    Patrick posts from America, as does MoneyMakingBrain.

    You don't think.......................

    It couldn't be, could it ????

    Has Patrick done a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and gone over to the dark side along with Lynne ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 05-08-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. 05-04-2012, 05:16 PM
  3. 05-02-2012, 04:15 PM
  4. 04-23-2012, 06:35 AM
  5. 04-17-2012, 03:27 AM
  6. 03-20-2012, 04:05 PM
  7. 03-18-2012, 02:42 AM
  8. 03-13-2012, 03:15 PM
  9. 03-12-2012, 03:22 PM
  10. 03-09-2012, 05:27 PM
  11. 03-09-2012, 01:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42