Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 31 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    First of all sparky, he wouldn't be the one filing charges against you. It would be law enforcement. You really do need to watch more real courtroom cases instead of court TV.

But your constant harping on the logs is just more of your huffing and puffing as usual. Who needs the logs, after all you have all this irrefutable proof that I am everyojne who has ever posted on the Internet here and at scam. I own this forum and scam. I am just shocked that you haven't discovered that I own MMG and TG too.

We all know there is no way you would really subpoena those logs because you would get your assets handed to you on a silver platter. Put a sock in it.
    But he does......he's LE dontcha know? LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    It's just a different image then is usually associated with a troll. I believe that this image is most accurate.

But he can't use clem lement's portrait for fear of a lawsuit for impersonation.

Post Thanks / Like

Who needs the logs, after all you have all this irrefutable proof that I am everyojne who has ever posted on the Internet here and at scam. I own this forum and scam. I am just shocked that you haven't discovered that I own MMG and TG too.

We all know there is no way you would really subpoena those logs because you would get your assets handed to you on a silver platter. Put a sock in it.

One more time.. repeat after me... all we need is the web logs to end your charade :)

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Considering what the good audio engineers over at moneymasteringonline's forum are saying about you, MMB, the only one with a charade here is you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Considering what the good audio engineers over at moneymasteringonline's forum are saying about you, MMB, the only one with a charade here is you.
    Come on Lynn, you can do better than that! Didn't you say you were gonna unmask me at Gearlutz.com?????????

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Oh, it's a troll alright.

Actually it's a perfect avatar for MoneyMakingBrain

"A troll which is not very good at being a troll"
    MentalMidgetBrain has become BORING...! He has nothing new to offer and has yet to make good on any of his threats. Just the same old tired drivel...! At least hyip and ponzi pimps occasionally come up with new material, but not this boob. His IP tracker is a sham, his moronic accusations are lies, and he has even become useless as entertainment. C'mon MonkeyBreath, GIT'R'DONE...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah.

He huffed and he puffed and he..........................well................hu ffed and puffed some more, and more, and more, and more.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    One more time.. repeat after me... all we need is the web logs to end your charade :)

MMB
    No we don't. Noone here, except you (or "WE", whoever "WE" are) needs or wants to see the web logs. We're quite happy the way we are. We all know who we are and where we are.

It's you that has the problem - but there again, anyone who thinks JustBeenPaid is good business and Fred mann is a good businessman does indeed have a problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    You know, you appear to have difficulty letting go of things that don't matter. While it's your own business if you wish to stay upset over nothing I would hope that you'd stop wasting energy on it as you're the only one it's affecting.

I only came over here to clarify some stuff in this ridiculous MMB thing. I'm not a bad person. I'm not the "big tough sheriff" you proclaim me to be. I'm just a moderator who saw an idiot attacking nomaxim and got sucked into this whole absurdity in my quest to figure it out and I love a good laugh.

I care about whether people are being attacked because it's just the right thing to do. When MMB raised the anti-Heather thread from the dead I did what I could to fix THAT situation, too, because it just wasn't right. I don't know Heather and all I'd ever seen was anti-Scam stuff from her posts and some anti-ME posts but I wasn't about to be a part of the ancient history.

Whatever history there is between the two boards doesn't involve me. I'm new and have no emotional investment in any of it.

I guess it doesn't matter if you like me or not. You've only ever verbally got your back up with me so there doesn't seem to be any reason for ME to try. If you chose to want to let whatever silly things got you all hostile go, I'll be around, ready to start over on a moment's notice. I don't need to hold grudges.

I am what I am and you can like me or don't. It's all the same to me. I'll not pretend to be someone else to cater to you. Not even Patrick or Lynnwhoeverthat is.
    I am not angry or hostile nor do I have any problem letting go of anything....And I have lots of energy.....
    All I did was call you out on your BS attack on me....

Rather than admit you got it wrong you prefer to play the "poor me" card and when that don't work you take your bat and ball and run home to your mommy....

You claim that the war had nothing to do with you.....The point you miss is that it also had nothing to do with ME eyt in your eyes it somehow did......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    And on that note, y'all are going to have to carry on without me for about 22 hours, I'm getting on a plane to come back to the world where everything that tastes like chicken has the Colonels' picture on the bucket.
    He'd turn in his grave if he could see what they done to his once great company....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

littleroundman

Nancetta is a "he", is responsible for his .gif stealing being discovered and part of the conspiracy

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHa
    I am just a 'me' not a 'he'...Oh, I should have said I am a 'she', not a 'he'...

Post Thanks / Like

Now isn't this interesting. After all these pages of rants by mmb, whose original reason he said was posting here was to defend Fred Mann because we dared call his program a Ponzi, just said this in the other JBP thread (MLM), and I quote:

"With Fred, if you at least don't suspect that it is, then you are an idiot and deserve to lose everything if he gets his Ponzi shut down."

Nice of you to admit it and prove your reason for coming here was also a lie, just like all your lies about your IP Detector "Proving" all your wild claims about who owns this forum, scam forum, all the people that were supposed to be me, and also Patrick.

So when are you going to apologize to me on your blog and take it down that it was all a bunch of lies?

Straight as an arrow my arse.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain
    Seriously, consider the facts:

Fred Mann, does exist.
    Fred Mann is a wealthy man indeed.
    Fred is a not crazy, maybe a bit of a dreamer, but not insane.
    Fed is a an older guy, who's been around the block a few times (done this, done that).
    Fred knows more about math than all of you put together, maybe he didn't write "the code" or "the math" himself, but he is behind all this.
    02-18-2012, 05:23 AM http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/#post15956

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain
    With Fred, if you at least don't suspect that it is, then you are an idiot and deserve to lose everything if he gets his Ponzi shut down.
    Today, 10:07 AM http://www.realscam.com/f9/just-been-paid-547/index5.html#post17642

Check and mate.

Game, set and match

The fat lady has sung.

Correct weight has been declared.

Hoist on his own petard.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
    Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it --

Omar Khayyam

Post Thanks / Like

If anybody wants to read what I think about all this go here

Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Lynn "Desperado" Edgington: no escape

And this is what I said before Okosh ("LRM") deleted my post at the JustBeenPaid thread

Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain

Seriously, consider the facts:

Fred Mann, does exist.
    Fred Mann is a wealthy man indeed.
    Fred is a not crazy, maybe a bit of a dreamer, but not insane.
    Fed is a an older guy, who's been around the block a few times (done this, done that).
    Fred knows more about math than all of you put together, maybe he didn't write "the code" or "the math" himself, but he is behind all this.
    02-18-2012, 05:23 AM http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/#post15956

Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain

With Fred, if you at least don't suspect that it is, then you are an idiot and deserve to lose everything if he gets his Ponzi shut down
    Today, 10:07 AM http://www.realscam.com/f9/just-been-paid-547/index5.html#post17642

Post Thanks / Like

The government should act only when their citizens are reporting fraud
    Yeah, because you wouldn't want it shut down before it collapses naturally.

You want to have as many people lose money as possible.

The government/authorities should act as soon as they determine that it's a ponzi and/or is violating U.S. securities laws.

And you're right, MMB, the regulars here are pretty hard on anyone that comes in trying to rationalize their participation in obvious ponzi schemes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    If anybody wants to read what I think about all this go here
    First you need to demonstrate that you CAN think, which you so far have not done...! Don't worry, the voices in your head are all Lynn.!.!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

So using your term "If" and I quote:

"With Fred, if you at least don't suspect that it is, then you are an idiot...."

and since you don't suspect JBP/JSSTripler is a Ponzi and Fred is not running a Ponzi, then following your own statement you are an idiot. But then we already knew that, but thanks for confirming.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Let us all agree that MoronMushyBrain is an idiot and cannot decide which side of the debate he is on, let alone who any of us are on any given day. He needs to get a refill on his medications. But, he is beginning to tire me with the same old crap over and over. By the way, MMB, my IP address is 192.168.25.21, see if you can look that up. Idiot.
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard7
    MoronMushyBrain is an idiot and cannot decide which side of the debate he is on,
    He's not on any side.

He's just your common old, garden variety troll.

He'll say whatever he thinks will bring the biggest reaction, be it positive or negative.

It's all the same to him.

Sad, really.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems mmb has gone mia. I can't wait to read who I am next. I'm sure he is doing IP tracking so he can add to the list of who is me here and on scam.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Seems mmb has gone mia. I can't wait to read who I am next. I'm sure he is doing IP tracking so he can add to the list of who is me here and on scam.
    Maybe someone turned him into anonymouse.org;
    2. Prohibited Use of the Service
    You agree to not use the service for any of the following:
    *illegal purposes
    *harassment or threats
    *spam or junk mails
    anonymouse.org/contact_abuse
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Maybe someone turned him into anonymouse.org;anonymouse.org/contact_abuse
    If someone did, you can bet I will get blamed for it, or one of my many other persona's.

Now you don't suppose that mmb's IP Detector went on the fritz and that's why he can't post? Seems he has made like a rabbit and disappeared. Or he knows Fred is about to do a runner and doesn't want to be around when it happens.

But it is interesting that shortly after the Prof mentioned a location in New Jersey, he went MIA. Now you don't suppose............
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

This snippet of a post by Joe Rodriguez over on MusicMasteringOnline is what prompted the site reference.

That particular idiot kept on stalking Ed for months 'til one day he came to our site connecting to the web with one of his real IP addresses... not the hundreds of proxies he been using to do his chicken shitty attacks for months...that one ip led to one of his sites and thats how we found out who he was. He's a sad & washed up metal-head musician, in his 40's, posing as a part-time photographer from Budd Lake - New Jersey who uses a myriad of web sites to hustle for money. I would name this idiot but I cant.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-20-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: jsstripler2

This thread is so typical for the scambusting forums, it's not even funny. Some jackass miscalculates a few words in a heated argument with strangers online and they can't let it go for months on end. Freaking vultures.