Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    Trust me, if I could manage an exchanger without it having to bear the VFS logo, I would have done so. I'm not a masochist to intentionally invite headaches if I have a choice not to.
    So this means you know what 3K I'm asking about.....

And please try not to step on my toes while we dance...))
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    The 3K was not from a customer.
    I've never seen any money other than from customers. If you are talking about the float, it was in the accounts associated with xxx-change, not in my personal accounts. All the accounts associated with xxx-change were transferred to xxx-change when I stepped down as a manager.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never seen any money other than from customers. If you are talking about the float, it was in the accounts associated with xxx-change, not in my personal accounts.
    Yes the float....

All the accounts associated with xxx-change were transferred to xxx-change when I stepped down as a manager.
    With the 3K float in the accounts or minus the 3K????.....

Post Thanks / Like

Trust me, if I could manage an exchanger without it having to bear the VFS logo, I would have done so. I'm not a masochist to intentionally invite headaches if I have a choice not to.
    Yea...But you had no money for float so you had no choice....

Post Thanks / Like

I already answered that, and you are starting to piss me off since I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

The float money never left the xxx-change accounts. I don't have access to those accounts. No one gave me money to start xxx-change. I haven't made a red cent from managing xxx-change and I lost about 1K of my own money. End of story.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Yea...But you had no money for float so you had no choice....
    I had a choice not to manage any exchangers, but I wanted to know how it is done. I've gotten nothing but annoying Patryn-related forum drama out of this - drama that had nothing whatsoever to do with xxx-change.

Post Thanks / Like

I already answered that, and you are starting to piss me off since I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

The float money never left the xxx-change accounts. I don't have access to those accounts. No one gave me money to start xxx-change. I haven't made a red cent from managing xxx-change and I lost about 1K of my own money. End of story.
    Of course you know...We both know what this is about and that's why you chose to dance....))

Now we both know that Patryn put up your 3K float....Last I spoke with him he was real pissed with you cos you never returned the 3K....

In other words you scammed him for 3K.....

LOL...You be amazed what he will share when you get him talking.....Nice glases you wear finix....
    And happy birthday....Sorry that I'm 5 weeks late....HAHAHA.....

Post Thanks / Like

The float was a lot more than 3K. It was added to the xxx-change accounts as needed for the orders to be processed. It was added in many instances with huge delays that lost me a lot of customers. It was nothing but a headache.

Post Thanks / Like

Wait a second. Are you claiming your nonsense is coming from Patryn? Now, that's interesting. Guess he is playing word games with you too, kosky, to see what shows up on forums from private conversations.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, I have nothing against Patryn except that he is irresponsible and unreliable as hell.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

BTW, I have nothing against Patryn except that he is irresponsible and unreliable as hell.
    LOL... Don't you think is a BIG exception for not having nothing against him

Last time you spoke about him you were kissing his ass in the welcome Patryn's thread : http://www.realscam.com/f29/welcome-patryn-1044/

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing what three idiots and maybe one or two meat puppets can do to obfuscate the reality about this forum. If this thread was supposed to be all about me, then why the three stooges continue to post and allow others to post crap that has nothing to do with the serious acts of sock puppetry perpetrated by Lynn Edgington and his cronies?

I take a little vacation and Lynn's obvious sock puppetry activities and even his admission that he is a (confirmed) moderator at RS is like 10 pages back now?? I wonder WHY IS THAT???

HAAA???

I'll tell you who are the real fools in this thread

That should help you get the real picture.
    MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

He he. What a surprise. MMB is not happy that the thread about him being a fool has been sidetracked to the discussion of someone else's past.

Wonder who he thinks Finix is?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    He he. What a surprise. MMB is not happy that the thread about him being a fool has been sidetracked to the discussion of someone else's past.

Wonder who he thinks Finix is?
    HeHe, I gotta tell ya, MoneyMakingBrain has got to be the WORST troll I've ever had the displeasure of encountering.

How one child be so wrong on so many occasions about so many things is beyond me.

He's not even funny any more,

What is it they say: "Old trolls never die, they just become more and more irrelevant with every post"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What is it they say: "Old trolls never die, they just become more and more irrelevant with every post"
    Irrelevant??? MY ASS!!!

I guess you never saw it coming, ha????

Here you "little round maggot", read that:

The Web Bug FAQ

Then get this: I am using another site's logs to read what's happening here. You got it moron??? Your brain is too little (yet round) and can't understand for **** what's happened in this thread and you still got no clue as to who I am.

You and Lynn and "the chicken" are a bunch of pathetic losers with apparently nothing better to do but to inhabit this little lame bulletin board with hopes of getting an idiot's donation of money for Eagle Research Associates Inc., or to redirect traffic to PatrickPretty.com to also (hopefully) get some idiot to donate.

In LE terms we are talking about a HOAX here!!!

Other than me and those who appear to defend themselves from the LRM's and SBM's diatribes, there are no real users on this fraudulent forum.

All "three" of you pretend to be just about EVERYONE here, interchangeably and sometimes regardless of the name of user accounts. The only thing that was clearly established through the use of "web bugs" is that most likely there are only three idiots (see picture above) all with predictable writing and editing styles right down to the coloring of text and stupid signature quotes. So don't get me started with this stupid **** again.

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Irrelevant??? MY ASS!!!

I guess you never saw it coming, ha????

Here you "little round maggot", read that:

The Web Bug FAQ

Then get this: I am using another site's logs to read what's happening here. You got it moron??? Your brain is too little (yet round) and can't understand for **** what's happened in this thread and you still got no clue as to who I am.

You and Lynn and "the chicken" are a bunch of pathetic losers with apparently nothing better to do but to inhabit this little lame bulletin board with hopes of getting an idiot's donation of money for Eagle Research Associates Inc., or to redirect traffic to PatrickPretty.com to also (hopefully) get some idiot to donate.

In LE terms we are talking about a HOAX here!!!

Other than me and those who appear to defend themselves from the LRM's and SBM's diatribes, there are no real users on this fraudulent forum.

All "three" of you pretend to be just about EVERYONE here, interchangeably and sometimes regardless of the name of user accounts. The only thing that was clearly established through the use of "web bugs" is that most likely there are only three idiots (see picture above) all with predictable writing and editing styles right down to the coloring of text and stupid signature quotes. So don't get me started with this stupid **** again.

MMB
    Ok, so who the heck is Finix? She seems to have been doing a good job in your absence.

(and MMB I don't want to be the one to bring you bad news, but I have this idea that "they" (that is "Lynn, Lynn and Lynn" have a very good idea of exactly who you are, but they do enjoy playing cat and mouse with you.)

Post Thanks / Like

Irrelevant??? MY ASS!!!

So don't get me started with this stupid **** again.

MMB
    You obviously can't help being stupid, you keep doing it! As usual, your info is BS. While web bugs do exist, you have no clue as to their capabilities and limitations. Keep on spouting your nonsense, everybody loves laughing at your inept attempts to keep up with adults...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    You obviously can't help being stupid, you keep doing it! As usual, your info is BS. While web bugs do exist, you have no clue as to their capabilities and limitations. Keep on spouting your nonsense, everybody loves laughing at your inept attempts to keep up with adults...!
    Patrick you stupid moron, you think I don't know the myriad of ip addresses you use to hide your head under the ground??? BTW I can care less who this phinix is at this point.

Read this part again you moronic BS reporter:

6. What information is sent to a server when a Web Bug is viewed?

The IP address of the computer that fetched the Web Bug
    The URL of the page that the Web Bug is located on
    The URL of the Web Bug image
    The time the Web Bug was viewed
    The type of browser that fetched the Web Bug image
    A previously set cookie value

You got it???? Exactly what I was talking about for pages in this ridiculously obvious thread.

"Obviously" when it comes to computers, you're too ignorant to understand the implications of having that kind of information at one's disposal.

Keep doing the rounds you jackass, I wonder who the next sock puppet is, NOT!!!

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    LOL... Don't you think is a BIG exception for not having nothing against him
    Nope. A lot of people suck at teamwork. Doesn't mean they are not capable of doing other things. Besides, maybe he doesn't suck at teamwork with everyone and just can't get along with me. Don't know, don't care, water under the bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    they do enjoy playing cat and mouse with you.)
    REALLY???

Look what happens when one stooge is in bed sleeping and the other is off for the weekend with wife & family. LOL!!!

If you still don't know what I mean then you're more moron than i gave you credit for.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Patrick you stupid moron, you think I don't know the myriad of ip addresses you use to hide your head under the ground??? BTW I can care less who this phinix is at this point.

Read this part again you moronic BS reporter:

6. What information is sent to a server when a Web Bug is viewed?

The IP address of the computer that fetched the Web Bug
    The URL of the page that the Web Bug is located on
    The URL of the Web Bug image
    The time the Web Bug was viewed
    The type of browser that fetched the Web Bug image
    A previously set cookie value

You got it???? Exactly what I was talking about for pages in this ridiculously obvious thread.

"Obviously" when it comes to computers, you're too ignorant to understand the implications of having that kind of information at one's disposal.

Keep doing the rounds you jackass, I wonder who the next sock puppet is, NOT!!!

MMB
    Thank you so much for proving my point that you got no idea who I am, where I am, how web bugs work AND how they can by neutralized. You are actually stupider than the Tin Man, at least he KNEW he didn't have a brain...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Thank you so much for proving my point that you got no idea who I am, where I am, how web bugs work AND how they can by neutralized. You are actually stupider than the Tin Man, at least he KNEW he didn't have a brain...!
    I believe you meant the Scarecrow (who in a later book turned out to be inhabited by the spirit of a frail, elderly Asian emperor). The Tin Woodsman worried about his heart, not his brains.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I believe you meant the Scarecrow (who in a later book turned out to be inhabited by the spirit of a frail, elderly Asian emperor). The Tin Woodsman worried about his heart, not his brains.
    Well, see, then it all works out since MonkeyFartBrain has none of the aforementioned organs...!

Post Thanks / Like

REALLY???

Look what happens when one stooge is in bed sleeping and the other is off for the weekend with wife & family. LOL!!!

If you still don't know what I mean then you're more moron than i gave you credit for.

MMB
    Don't you have cheerleader practice or homework to do ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Don't you have cheerleader practice or homework to do ???
    He is quite the turd. Can't even come up with his own original lines....has to steal Eagle's.