Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid

Egregious ????

Did "Brain" use the word "Egregious" ????

Patrick Pretty has used the word "egregious" multiple times.

Yikes !!!

Patrick posts from America, as does MoneyMakingBrain.

You don't think.......................

It couldn't be, could it ????

Has Patrick done a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and gone over to the dark side along with Lynne ???

Shhhh, you're giving away my other persona. Actually I am: LittleRoundMan, Laidback, Whip, Baylee, Brutus, SoapBoxMom, PatrickPretty, Lil Ol' Radical Me, OldGranny, ScratchyCat, Path2Prosperity, BeenHad, Fred Mann, Prof Higgins, Goldilocks, the 3 bears, Snow White, Hansel and Gretel, the Seven Dwarfs, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Quick Draw McGraw, Snaggle Puss, Rocket J Squirrel, Bullwinkle and Auggie Doggie. And just think, that is all in just two days. Can't wait to see who all I will be tomorrow, but the Shadow knows.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-18-2012 at 03:15 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    And I want to know how Fred manages to generate 2% per day when he is not doing any trading, investing, or has any outside source of revenue other than new people joining, people compounding their so-called earnings, and reinvesting.

Because I can't work it out but I know MMB can tell us because he is smarter than people like Lynn and you are all being very unkind to him.

Come on MMB, please tell us the answer to that question because that is far more interesting than where these silly guys are typing from.

Radical, you're asking that of a youth who said this in reply to a review of JBP:

"I am going to send 100 people to open up accounts and ask them to compound the money until the year of this. If this company still exists or it’s not a money trap, it should be a good risk and still I wouldn’t put more than 10% of what I can afford to lose. Whatever that means to you."

Hardly a sensible, rational method for determining whether or not something is legitimate or not, in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

How much longer are you going to keep "everybody" waiting for the answer?
    Once again, LRM, EagleOne, (I don't care) how did you know that "laidback" was another sock puppet of yours? Show me where I ever said that.
    There, that's the $64,000 USD question.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Egregious ????

Did "Brain" use the word "Egregious" ????

Patrick Pretty has used the word "egregious" multiple times.

Yikes !!!

Patrick posts from America, as does MoneyMakingBrain.

You don't think.......................

It couldn't be, could it ????

Has Patrick done a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and gone over to the dark side along with Lynne ???

Shhhh, you're giving away my other persona. Actually I am: LittleRoundMan, Laidback, Whip, Baylee, Brutus, SoapBoxMom, PatrickPretty, Lil Ol' Radical Me, OldGranny, ScratchyCat, Path2Prosperity, BeenHad, Fred Mann, Prof Higgins, Goldilocks, the 3 bears, Snow White, Hansel and Gretel, the Seven Dwarfs, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Quick Draw McGraw, Snaggle Puss, Rocket J Squirrel, Bullwinkle and Auggie Doggie. And just think, that is all in just two days. Can't wait to see who all I will be tomorrow, but the Shadow knows.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-18-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Do not believe that previous poster as it was not me.

There is an imposter running loose on this forum and it needs to stop. After all I should know because I own this forum. Wait, no I don't own this forum. What was I thinking? Well, when it has been said I owned this forum it kind of went to my head there for a moment. Wait, now who am I? Yeah, I'm not the previous poster and I can prove it. Just ask MMB that great investigative detective par excellence'.

No, I'm littleroundman, no I am baylee, no you can't be baylee because I am baylee. No, you're not baylee you're laidback. No You can't be laidback because I am laidback. Err, uh gosh..Sheesh all these voices in my head. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I suppose I could zip down to the local golf course and take a few shots of the kangaroos, but it wouldn't fit in with MMBs conspiracy theories, so why bother ??

Besides, it's much more fun watching "the Brain" floundering around grasping at straws and studiously avoiding revealing how Freddie can generate 2% daily for his members.

It makes me so glad I had the foresight 20 years ago to set up all these fake IDs and maintain the illusion over all this time.

Who woulda thunk, back in the days of bulletin boards and connection speeds measured in bauds, that my subterfuge would get sprung by a self styled MoneyMakingBrain ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    How much longer are you going to keep "everybody" waiting for the answer?
    Once again, LRM, EagleOne, (I don't care) how did you know that "laidback" was another sock puppet of yours? Show me where I ever said that.
    There, that's the $64,000 USD question.
    Hey MMB, glad to see you back and while you are here can you PLEASE answer my question - whether you reckon it's a 64 thousand dollar one or not - 10 bucks is good enough for me

how does Fred manage to generate 2% per day when he is not doing any trading, investing, or has any outside source of revenue other than new people joining, people compounding their earnings, and reinvesting.?

You know the answer so please share it.

(And I haven't a clue who I am now as I'm having a serious identity crisis)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Do not believe that previous poster as it was not me.

There is an imposter running loose on this forum and it needs to stop. After all I should know because I own this forum. Wait, no I don't own this forum. What was I thinking? Well, when it has been said I owned this forum it kind of went to my head there for a moment. Wait, now who am I? Yeah, I'm not the previous poster and I can prove it. Just ask MMB that great investigative detective par excellence'.

No, I'm littleroundman, no I am baylee, no you can't be baylee because I am baylee. No, you're not baylee you're laidback. No You can't be laidback because I am laidback. Err, uh gosh..Sheesh all these voices in my head. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Right, I thought so, indeed very concerned for this charges. That said, I wouldn't get a credit card from someone like you, even if the interest rate, on both, purchases and cash advances, were 0% for eternity. Your "professional" attitude should be noted by Capital One as you give this company, a 'good' name indeed.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

For some unknown reason, I have had an overwhelming urge to look up the meaning of a word.

Don't ask me why, it just happened.

i·ro·ny/ˈīrənē/

Noun:
    The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Synonyms:
    noun. taunt - sarcasm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Hey MMB, glad to see you back and while you are here can you PLEASE answer my question - whether you reckon it's a 64 thousand dollar one or not - 10 bucks is good enough for me

how does Fred manage to generate 2% per day when he is not doing any trading, investing, or has any outside source of revenue other than new people joining, people compounding their earnings, and reinvesting.?

You know the answer so please share it.

(And I haven't a clue who I am now as I'm having a serious identity crisis)

I'm sorry to disappoint you Lil Ol Radical, you're asking a day time online reporter (mostly money making stuff) and (part time) crime fighter by night :) not an expert in 'high' finances. But, if you really want to know what the MMB thinks what Frederick Mann is doing with that 2% daily interest paradigm, I suggest you go to:
    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: February 2012

And use Ctrl + F to search for keyword "2%"

I hope this helps,

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    For some unknown reason, I have had an overwhelming urge to look up the meaning of a word.

Don't ask me why, it just happened.
    Lynn, at the bottom of this vBB, it says:

Thread Information
    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

You can actually see the users who are viewing the page! Do you know how many times have I seen users "littleroundman" and "EagleOne" displayed at the bottom of the page?

0 times (that's since the first time I posted anything here).

Tip:

Open up a second browser in your computer and log in as "EagleOne", that way you'll make people believe that "LRM" and EagleOne are 'really' 2 different users.
    But why stop there? Download all the browsers available from the web, and you can have many more of your "users" online! It will look like a real party :)

No need to thank me.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

I'm

yada, yada, duck, dive, twist, turn, wriggle, squirm, yada, yada

MMB
    Translation: "I haven't got a bloody clue, but I'll argue about it all day and night, because that's what I do"

Post Thanks / Like

Lynn, at the bottom of this vBB, it says:

Thread Information
    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

You can actually see the users who are viewing the page! Do you know how many times have I seen users "littleroundman" and "EagleOne" displayed at the bottom of the page?

0 times (that's since the first time I posted anything here).

Tip:

Open up a second browser in your computer and log in as "EagleOne", that way you'll make people believe that "LRM" and EagleOne are 'really' 2 different users.
    But why stop there? Download all the browsers available from the web, and you can have many more of your "users" online! It will look like a real party :)

No need to thank me.

MMB
    Umm, err, Mr Brain, with the greatest respect to your investigative skills, could I point out a feature of the forum software you might have just overlooked ??

Post Thanks / Like

Brain, Brain,

COME BACK !!

I didn't mean to disparage your investigative skills, honest I didn't.

I was just funnin' ya.

Perhaps we can talk some more about your "you're all using proxies" theories or perhaps you can spend some time explaining how good ol' Freddie Mann can offer higher interest rates than anyone else ON THE PLANET.

That shouldn't be a problem, what, with you being a financial reporter and all.

Post Thanks / Like

Umm, err, Mr Brain, with the greatest respect to your investigative skills, could I point out a feature of the forum software you might have just overlooked ??

It makes no difference when you use IP Detector.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

MMB
    Then explain to me how it works, Oh Great Tech Guru.

* My IP is dynamic, it changes every time I reboot the modem or power down the computer.

* My service provider has approx. 20,000 clients.

* My service provider has, over the past few years, absorbed around 15 smaller providers. Thus, my IP can show as being attached to one of them, depending on the time of day, network load and routing policies of the service provider.
    Depending on the time of day, I can be shown to be with a different provider AND being in a completely different state, 5,000 miles away from my actual location.

* You have "A" IP number, now what ??? Without a court order, you cannot drill down any further.
    * A poster using the same service provider accesses your blog SO WHAT ??
    You have a 1 in 20,000+ chance of GUESSING it's me.

* You claim Lynne and I never appear on the forum at the same time.
    How would you know ???
    I am in invisible mode, you can't tell if I'm even here, much less my IP.

IOW, MoneyMakingBrain, you're a bloody liar.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

It's all bluff and bluster,

Oh, and badly done, at that.

You're boring.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain
    you'll find that we could be formidable allies,
    Yeah right.

Being allied with a "financial reporter" who believes someone/anyone is capable of delivering 2% PER DAY interest on an investment.

That would be 2% PER DAY on a sustainable basis, as well.

Gee, that would be a marriage made in heaven, wouldn't it ???

Imagine the joy we'd have having the same credibility level on the 'net as MoneyMakingBrain.

HINT: Why don't you do a bit of freelance reporting and submit your findings about Frederick Manns' incredible program to a somewhere like The Wall Street Journal ??

I'd imagine the WSJ would pay a pretty penny to be the first mainstream news outlet to bring the news to the public.

You'd be an international celebrity overnight, AND rich, to boot.

Just don't forget where you got your start when you hit the top of your profession, will you ??

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to interupt your play time LRM but I must ask.....Are those links that Money-Making-NO- Brain is posting safe to click??....I don't care about him having my IP but I don't want any viruses....
    I'd like to go read there but this post from little kitty got me wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Little ole SC here folks been reading this for days and decided to go see what MMB was talking about. Looks to be a trap of sorts, my computer hung up and I had to disconnect from internet and reboot. He must be up to 'tricks' and the links are there to lure you in, it should have been easy to get my IP address but I would caution the rest of you to be more careful. You know about cats and curosity... Personally, I think MMB is full of hot air but sending computer viruses or trying to access someone's pc is I believe against the legal system...

Just wanted you to know what just happened with me.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

MMB
    Wow!!! I am always late to these parties. You, brain, are an idiot. I guess those alien chicks on Star Trek got your brain too, or is this a case of its dead Jim??? Only admins and mods here can see an IP address. And, the same rule applies to users that choose to be hidden. Only admins and mods can see them. And, unlike George of the Scam Jungle, the owner here keeps the software updated and has the latest security, so you can't do or see squat!!!

And, this inane discourse did what to prove the legitimacy of your earnings claims???

Soapboxmom / Lynn / LRM et al
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Sorry to interupt your play time LRM but I must ask.....Are those links that Money-Making-NO- Brain is posting safe to click??....I don't care about him having my IP but I don't want any viruses....
    No problems.

None of the NoScript or my virus checker or my anti malware alerts went off.

My boring-as-batsh!t-o-meter and B/S-0-METER, however, are off the scale.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Wow!!! I am always late to these parties. You, brain, are an idiot. I guess those alien chicks on Star Trek got your brain too, or is this a case of its dead Jim??? Only admins and mods here can see an IP address. And, the same rule applies to users that choose to be hidden. Only admins and mods can see them. And, unlike George of the Scam Jungle, the owner here keeps the software updated and has the latest security, so you can't do or see squat!!!

And, this inane discourse did what to prove the legitimacy of your earnings claims???

Soapboxmom / Lynn / LRM et al
    S-S-S-S-H,

Don't frighten him away with facts.

We want him to stay here and keep posting.

The longer he stays and the more theories he spouts, the more ridiculous he looks.

Another week or so of his nonsense, even his mates at the mysterious "mirror" forum will be ridiculing him and he'll do us all a favour and disappear into the ether, never to be seen or heard from again.

AND, without anyone here having to lift a finger to help him.

HeHe, I can see the Wall Street Journal headlines now:

"Ace online financial reporter reveals unheard of interest rates to the public"

Just think, the EuroDebt crisis will be eliminated in a matter of weeks once Greece finds out about Freddie Mann/MoneyMakingBrains' solution.

Post Thanks / Like

No problems.

None of the NoScript or my virus checker or my anti malware alerts went off.

My boring-as-batsh!t-o-meter and B/S-0-METER, however, are off the scale.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!
    Thanks mate....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone see what's wrong with this picture ??

The United States' most famous investorWarren Buffett, from 1965-2005, has produced an annual average return of 21.5%, which is double the return of the S&P 500 - including dividends
    George Soros - the man that broke the Bank of England - generated an annual return of 30% through his Quantum Fund from 1970-2000, nearly three times the average return of the S&P 500.
    MoneyMakingBrains' hero, the hitherto unknown Frederick Mann is offering a DAILY return of 2% to his investors

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Okosh, I forgot to "hidemyass" but with the intelligence and investigative skills of the great MMB can even the great Super Power antivirus IP hider protect us from WORMS!!! He keeps casting them out there trying to catch those little fishes . Does an increase in traffic give you more brain power?

Finally I have figured out who the mystery person is: Little Round Soapbox Mom with Eagle wings and Cat's claws is a Laidback Wizzard (probably with a title of Professor)!!!

Post Thanks / Like

After having read through MoronicMonkeyBrain's claims of wondrous abilitles and skills, the conclusion that can be drawn is this: The only people that will believe his drivel are those with an IQ approaching Zero.....from the underside...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain
    you're asking a day time online reporter (mostly money making stuff)
    I can't begin to imagine what type of "money making stuff" gets "reported" by the brain ???

If Freddie Mann and JustBeenPaid are examples of what's "good" and worth making a fool of himself to defend, I'd hate to see what he reports as being "less than good"

Warren Buffett = Not so good

Freddie Mann = excellent