Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    There are plenty of 100% legal ways to con. Come up with a set of rules, pimp it to suckers, they eat it up and work for you for a minimum wage.
    Name just one. Do you have any idea of what "con" means?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 04-21-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

All of them. Here is another example: come up with some BS text, then pimp it to suckers for money. Books, movies, whatever. Lives of wage slaves are boring as hell, so they need the entertainment industry to live vicariously.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I know what a con is, probably better than you ever will. Come up with some theory, communism, capitalism, post-modernism, whatever. Pimp it to morons, live off of the proceeds. Paint something that makes sense only to your own twisted and insane mind and pimp it as some masterpiece to suckers. The possibilities are endless. And all legal. That's because the legal system is also nothing but a con.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I know what a con is, probably better than you ever will. Come up with some theory, communism, capitalism, post-modernism, whatever. Pimp it to morons, live off of the proceeds. Paint something that makes sense only to your own twisted and insane mind and pimp it as some masterpiece to suckers. The possibilities are endless. And all legal. That's because the legal system is also nothing but a con.

Got to hand it to him---this guy is sharp!

About as sharp as the front end of a bulldozer!

Wonder if hes related to Charles Gregoire de Rothschild?
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Anyways, like I said, I'm not a free babysitter to trolls. Come up with your own ways to entertain yourselves or pay me to entertain you. If you think I've done something illegal by expressing opinions on forums and playing games with trolls, prove it. Other than that, go to hell. I'm not interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyways, like I said, I'm not a free babysitter to trolls. Come up with your own ways to entertain yourselves or pay me to entertain you. If you think I've done something illegal by expressing opinions on forums and playing games with trolls, prove it. Other than that, go to hell. I'm not interested.
    If you are not interested, why are you still here??? In other words, how can we miss you if you won't go away...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

There are plenty of 100% legal ways to con. Come up with a set of rules, pimp it to suckers, they eat it up and work for you for a minimum wage.
    I don't understand this:

There are plenty of 100% legal ways to con.

How can anyone 'legally con' 100% or otherwise? I am starting to think I really am naive...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    How can anyone 'legally con' 100% or otherwise?
    Here is the best one of all: make nations to go to war over your personal interests, then sit back and collect interest from death and destruction. Not to mention enjoy the spectacle you've engineered.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Got to hand it to him---this guy is sharp!

About as sharp as the front end of a bulldozer!

Wonder if hes related to Charles Gregoire de Rothschild?
    Actually finix is a she, but it is psycho-babble at its best. Not only drank the Kool-Aid, but lives it as well. After all, all businesses are Ponzi's.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Actually finix is a she, but it is psycho-babble at its best. Not only drank the Kool-Aid, but lives it as well. After all, all businesses are Ponzi's.
    And she lost her trolls R us card last year......Her Uncle still has one....LOL...Nancetta is making mince meat of him over at world law.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    If you are not interested, why are you still here???
    I'm a forum member, just like you. I post for my own reasons and ignore the trolling.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Uncle still has one.
    How come you are still obsessed with him? He hasn't made a video about you in ages. It's all Patrick and Eagle nowadays.. You have issues with delayed reactions or something? Have trouble letting go of things that are no longer there?

Post Thanks / Like

How come you are still obsessed with him? He hasn't made a video about you in ages. It's all Patrick and Eagle nowadays.. You have issues with delayed reactions or something? Have trouble letting go of things that are no longer there?
    Welcome to the party finix....Will be fun watching you slap him around for a bit....I'll take a break now....

Post Thanks / Like

He hasn't made a video about you in ages.
    My bad. I didn't realize that Rat Fink was supposed to be you. I gave Eddie too much credit by assuming that he progressed to making videos that are not based on forum fights.

Post Thanks / Like

Will be fun watching you slap him around for a bit.
    The show is over. He has enough for now. The best punishment for the pathetic old drunk is to be left alone now to steam in his own misery until the deathbed.

Post Thanks / Like

The show is over. He has enough for now. The best punishment for the pathetic old drunk is to be left alone now to steam in his own misery until the deathbed.
    Oh go on....Post all the dirt you got on him b4 you go.....I know you want to....

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't matter what I want. I can control my emotions. I didn't get to be an exchanger for Patryn by posting everything I know about everyone, and I still hope to make a name for myself in the industry.

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't matter what I want. I can control my emotions. I didn't get to be an exchanger for Patryn by posting everything I know about everyone, and I still hope to make a name for myself in the industry.
    Well you've certainly made a name for yourself here----(guffaw,guffaw!)
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Speaking of Uncle, you must feel a little sorry for someone who hates the entire universe and its inhabitants. I have to wonder what awful thing happened to him to become like this. Not that I will ever know but I kinda feel sorry for him. As for this thing with you others, I have no idea what you are talking about but it makes interesting reading.

And where did the star player go?? Back to school for more lessons on how to make a fool of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Speaking of Uncle, you must feel a little sorry for someone who hates the entire universe and its inhabitants. I have to wonder what awful thing happened to him to become like this. Not that I will ever know but I kinda feel sorry for him. As for this thing with you others, I have no idea what you are talking about but it makes interesting reading.

And where did the star player go?? Back to school for more lessons on how to make a fool of yourself.[/COLOR][/B]
    Well scatchy it's like this.....Back in like 1999-2000 there was this scam called "going platnum"....Eddie campbell aka uncle lost his pants in that one....He has been the way he is now ever since...

Post Thanks / Like

Well scatchy it's like this.....Back in like 1999-2000 there was this scam called "going platnum"....Eddie campbell aka uncle lost his pants in that one....He has been the way he is now ever since...
    He wore pants?
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that info "okosh." I have wondered how he arrived on the scene for a long time.

Is there any real evidence that he has a booze problem? If he has not, it could be reason for genuine anger. I became enraged when Smirnow's thugs claimed that I was a branch of Nickers pathway2prosperity, which was completely untrue. I registered my domain name several years before Nickers appeared on the net.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Thanks for that info "okosh." I have wondered how he arrived on the scene for a long time.

Is there any real evidence that he has a booze problem?
    Yes....Years ago at the shaq he posted openly about it....He even posted that he met his wife at the local watering hole...(pub to those in UK & AUS...Bar to those in USA)....
    He lives on a pension in Scotland and has a bad booze problem....
    Those who had read his posts over a number of years would know that booze is the least of his problems...

Post Thanks / Like

He even posted that he met his wife at the local watering hole...(pub to those in UK & AUS...Bar to those in USA)....
    He lives on a pension in Scotland
    This sounds so familiar to me and I don't know why. It sounds like something I may have heard from a member in a chat room in an old hyip...It's just ringing bells for me...

Btw...it's pub in Canada as well...

P.S. The bold is mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    This sounds so familiar to me and I don't know why. It sounds like something I may have heard from a member in a chat room in an old hyip...It's just ringing bells for me...

Btw...it's pub in Canada as well...

P.S. The bold is mine.
    You may have read it at TG....Been posted there a few times in the fight club...

Of course he denies it....And he denies the part about him doing his arse in going platnum.....But there are enough people around that know the truth.....

LOL...You'd think after 12 years he'd get over it but I guess he's still thinking about how much booze he could buy with the money he lost in that scam....