Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    After having read through MoronicMonkeyBrain's claims of wondrous abilitles and skills, the conclusion that can be drawn is this: The only people that will believe his drivel are those with an IQ approaching Zero.....from the underside...!
    It maybe so, but your IQ may not even reach 0, but be already in negative territory (-100). You still don't get it, do you, wise "guy"? How did "Lynn" know you were another sock? How is it that he 'nailed' all 3 socks out of the bunch? Did "Patrick" ultimately tell him? :)

@"Lynn", you continue to dig deeper and deeper into this hole and you'll just never be able to get out there. The more you talk the more you stick your foot in it. Not only you with your LRM talk about "huffing" and "puffing" on forums or blogs, but you really are 'yourself' that self fulfilled prophecy.

Anyway, I really shouldn't continue replying here as your guilt is self evident.

Even If Freed Mann committed fraud today and you were proven right (round of applause), you still can't escape the fact that you are a [self censored] sock puppeteer playing with a myriad of fake user names on your personal crackpot forum to make anyone believe that "EagleOne" is the authority here, and that visitors should donate directly to you.

You can insult me as many times as you want using every sock puppet at your disposal, but MMB doesn't care.

* My IP is dynamic, it changes every time I reboot the modem or power down the computer.

* My service provider has approx. 20,000 clients.
    That's BS! True to form you continue to talk about subjects you clearly don't understand and your always providing misinformation!

The only time an identifier for a computer or device on a TCP/IP network is that "dynamic", is when you move from location to location (usually via wireless laptops, iPods, cell phones, etc) and still the MMB can determine that's you. Most office/home computers connected to an internet service provider, however dynamic, never change all octets of numbers, only the last one (anywhere from 0-255), let alone, change the country of origin, browser and OS info.

@Soapboxmom, you start sounding a lot like your hero, "LRM".

"You, brain, are an idiot. I guess those alien chicks on Star Trek got your brain too, or is this a case of its dead Jim??? Only admins and mods here can see an IP address. And, the same rule applies to users that choose to be hidden. "
    If only admins can see numbers, then explain to us how come I told you that Patrick Hernan visited these pages at an exact time, or that you too were using a proxy to connect to the internet? BTW, what are you afraid of "soapboxmom"? Is it maybe that you, and the littleruinedman, have the habit of using proxy ip software all the time? Did you buy HIDE-MY-IP?

That would really explain why in IP DETECTOR, "someone" reads out as using multiple IP addresses every time "someone" posts on this crackpot forum. Maybe you should buy this IP DETECTOR trick from me :)

@Okosh,

My respects to you. I hope you realize by now that the MMB is not an internet vandal. You're welcome to read that blog as much as you like, there are no worms and viruses, whatever. Guaranteed, And, it's Goggle, for crying sake! ;)

And, I am really sorry I had to destroy that illusion of honor and good faith the "littleruinedman" was projecting for you all the time. But now you see him for what he really is: the great Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington of Eagle Research Associates Inc., who can be, I am sure, a great guy in person, but unfortunately, the internet got the best of him, and brought all his demons out.

I guess the MMB has nothing else to do here but leave, because he knows now, that he'll never get the answer to the $64,000 USD question straight from EagleOne's mouth (or, won't I? :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Is your IP Detector able to tell you where I'm posting from, MMB?
    Or just who my internet service provider is from this location?

On another matter, while you give your name as Sanyam Nenawati in many places, the one official record I found in India of your dwelling place listed the occupant as Sanjay Kumar Nenawati. Your legal name, or an older relative?

Lastly, I would agree that you are far from a genius. People who are that smart don't need to boast about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Is your IP Detector able to tell you where I'm posting from, MMB?
    Or just who my internet service provider is from this location?

On another matter, while you give your name as Sanyam Nenawati in many places, the one official record I found in India of your dwelling place listed the occupant as Sanjay Kumar Nenawati. Your legal name, or an older relative?

Lastly, I would agree that you are far from a genius. People who are that smart don't need to boast about it.
    Well excuse Professor, I didn't mean to be boast.
    For someone who calls himself a "professor" you ask too many questions.
    Unfortunately for the few who read this thread, you never ask the right questions.
    Which makes me wonder why?
    Are you in denial?
    What happened Professor?
    Did you call technical support and got someone from India? LOL!

So, come and visit my page (LOL):
    Sanjay Nenawati | Facebook

Or better yet, read "how to create content out of thin air" and learn how the great Patrick Hernan does it"
    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: February 2012

Call me or do whatever you like but stop insulting my intelligence (another insult coming up) ;)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

If you had as much of a brain as a scarecrow nailed to a beanstalk, you'd have known that "Professor Henry Higgins" is the name of a well-known character of stage and screen. I'm not claiming to be a professor, but rather, using the name of a character I am fond of.

So what would be the "right" questions to ask? Whether or not you are still living at 4a 24 new housing board Shastri Nagar Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001, India? Not the question you had in mind, I suspect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    It maybe so, but your IQ may not even reach 0, but be already in negative territory (-100). You still don't get it, do you, wise "guy"? How did "Lynn" know you were another sock? How is it that he 'nailed' all 3 socks out of the bunch? Did "Patrick" ultimately tell him? :)

@"Lynn", you continue to dig deeper and deeper into this hole and you'll just never be able to get out there. The more you talk the more you stick your foot in it. Not only you with your LRM talk about "huffing" and "puffing" on forums or blogs, but you really are 'yourself' that self fulfilled prophecy.

Anyway, I really shouldn't continue replying here as your guilt is self evident.

Even If Freed Mann committed fraud today and you were proven right (round of applause), you still can't escape the fact that you are a [self censored] sock puppeteer playing with a myriad of fake user names on your personal crackpot forum to make anyone believe that "EagleOne" is the authority here, and that visitors should donate directly to you.

You can insult me as many times as you want using every sock puppet at your disposal, but MMB doesn't care.

That's BS! True to form you continue to talk about subjects you clearly don't understand and your always providing misinformation!

The only time an identifier for a computer or device on a TCP/IP network is that "dynamic", is when you move from location to location (usually via wireless laptops, iPods, cell phones, etc) and still the MMB can determine that's you. Most office/home computers connected to an internet service provider, however dynamic, never change all octets of numbers, only the last one (anywhere from 0-255), let alone, change the country of origin, browser and OS info.

@Soapboxmom, you start sounding a lot like your hero, "LRM".

If only admins can see numbers, then explain to us how come I told you that Patrick Hernan visited these pages at an exact time, or that you too were using a proxy to connect to the internet? BTW, what are you afraid of "soapboxmom"? Is it maybe that you, and the littleruinedman, have the habit of using proxy ip software all the time? Did you buy HIDE-MY-IP?

That would really explain why in IP DETECTOR, "someone" reads out as using multiple IP addresses every time "someone" posts on this crackpot forum. Maybe you should buy this IP DETECTOR trick from me :)

@Okosh,

My respects to you. I hope you realize by now that the MMB is not an internet vandal. You're welcome to read that blog as much as you like, there are no worms and viruses, whatever. Guaranteed, And, it's Goggle, for crying sake! ;)

And, I am really sorry I had to destroy that illusion of honor and good faith the "littleruinedman" was projecting for you all the time. But now you see him for what he really is: the great Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington of Eagle Research Associates Inc., who can be, I am sure, a great guy in person, but unfortunately, the internet got the best of him, and brought all his demons out.

I guess the MMB has nothing else to do here but leave, because he knows now, that he'll never get the answer to the $64,000 USD question straight from EagleOne's mouth (or, won't I? :)

MMB
    Oh you poor brain addled boy. Let me clear a few things up for you. Lynn and LRM are not the same person. We share the loo in the back office, so I would know! HAHA!!!

I do not use a proxy server to come onto this site. The owner wanted to stay anonymous from day one. That person asked me to be the first Admin and gave me the option of changing my name after the horrible experience I had had at Scam. I said I am known as Soapboxmom and I would like to stay Soapboxmom. As I knew I would be posting court documents with my real name all over them, it would be pointless to change my username. Why would I come onto the site I manage using a proxy server? You are one crazy boy MMB. But, since you made these wild claims please do post the IPs you claim I am using and clarify how it is you know that alleged proxy server IP(s) belongs to moi! I need a good laugh!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    If you had as much of a brain as a scarecrow nailed to a beanstalk, you'd have known that "Professor Henry Higgins" is the name of a well-known character of stage and screen. I'm not claiming to be a professor, but rather, using the name of a character I am fond of.

So what would be the "right" questions to ask? Whether or not you are still living at 4a 24 new housing board Shastri Nagar Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001, India? Not the question you had in mind, I suspect.
    Well Lynn, I kind of knew that all along. I was just waiting for the moment you used the rope I gave you to hang yourself up.
    And needless to say, you that fell in the trap.

Keep creating content out of thin air for the MMB, because the MMB is the only getting paid here from all this by the thousands of "real" people who subscribe to the MMB. I've received so many congratulations for a job well done already, the only answer to a question my readers are dying to know in this caper, is if Patrick Hernan is joined to the hip with you ;)

Read all about it here:
    Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Lynn "Desperado" Edgington: no escape

It doesn't make any difference if you use your LA or Long Beach connection, or your HIDE IP software, or any proxy servers, because your OS info is enough to me, and thus you can't hide from the MMB.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Why are you quoting my post, but answering as if you were talking to Lynn?

And if that was you running the attack on my computer from onlineusayy.com a little while ago, well, congratulations you just infected yourself. Because I've been holding a pair of trojans that I can't seem to delete, but can prevent from accessing the Internet on their own. An attacker hits me and gets them in their computer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Oh you poor brain addled boy. Let me clear a few things up for you. Lynn and LRM are not the same person. We share the loo in the back office, so I would know! HAHA!!!

I do not use a proxy server to come onto this site. The owner wanted to stay anonymous from day one. That person asked me to be the first Admin and gave me the option of changing my name after the horrible experience I had had at Scam. I said I am known as Soapboxmom and I would like to stay Soapboxmom. As I knew I would be posting court documents with my real name all over them, it would be pointless to change my username. Why would I come onto the site I manage using a proxy server? You are one crazy boy MMB.
    I never said that you were one of Lynn' socks, but you made yourself look a meat puppet (look Wikipedia for that definition).

I said it clearly, IP DETECTOR shows egregious abuse of administrative powers on this site, so whether this is your doing or not, the result is still that someone is playing with multiple accounts.

There are clear signs that two individuals one from Perth, Australia and one from the west coast of USA, are running the show here.

That said, that one individual from the west coast is the one I have a problem with.

Now please stop deviating the focus and let the MMB ask the question again: how come "Lynn", accurately mentioned all three sock puppets when I only said there were two of them?

But, since you made these wild claims please do post the IPs you claim I am using and clarify how it is you know that alleged proxy server IP(s) belongs to moi! I need a good laugh!
    If you want me to answer that question, then answer this first:

Did you read the "No Escape" article on my blog before you posted in this thread?

MMB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I did not read your blog. And, there are actually 3 active people running the show as you say. The owner has not posted for some time. So, what is your real problem with the management here???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I did not read your blog.
    So, why don't you? You are not afraid of reading a Google blog, are you?

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

MMB: In regard to this question of yours, and I quote:

Now please stop deviating the focus and let the MMB ask the question again: how come "Lynn", accurately mentioned all three sock puppets when I only said there were two of them?

The answer is very simple. Because I am 100 times smarter than you, and I am being modest.

This from a guy who claims that I am at least 5 personalities, if not more by now, and has no clue he could not be more wrong. I know you are going to deny that you are wrong, I have seen this many times before. It is obvious that you think you are a genius. You have not been right about anything you have posted as to who I am, or who all you think I am. The fact that you don't believe it, or me, is not my problem but yours.

You keep claiming you want to have a serious discussion, but one cannot have a serious discussion with an idiot. You see the problem is that to an outsider they might not know which is which, and all they do is try to drag you down to their level. As long as you keep insisting I am all these diffferent people, I will continue to ridicule you, make fun of you and use sarcasm in my posts directed at you. It is all you deserve. But slowly but surely the people on whatever blog you have, or claim to have, will begin to see you for who you really are...a complete fool and ignorant to boot. Oh, and more thing, I have never been to whatever forum you claim I have visited. Bummer isn't it, just one more thing you have gotten wrong among all the hundreds of other things. But why ruin a perfect losing streak now?

I am only one person, and have never been more than one person posting on this forum or any other forum for that matter. But for all your other claims, here's what I want you to do. Go to the authorities and file a complaint about me. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do this. It is time for you to stop talking about it and do it. Otherwise you are nothing more than hot air, or as you like to claim that I as LRM and I say you are "huffing and puffing." Your only problem is going to be to decide which person you are going to file the complaint about. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Actually you don't have the balls to go the authorities. I know it, and all of my other personalities you claim are me know it too. Anyone with an IQ above 50 knows it.

One more piece of advice, when your IQ hits 54 SELL!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Perth, Australia would be littleroundman, if I'[m remembering right.

Now why do you have a problem with the other person? And how are you going to tell which west coast individual is which?

Post Thanks / Like

Coloring comments while talking like a juvenile only makes you look more like the "littleroundman", not like someone who should be representing Capital One

Anyway Lynn, the MMB is not a sanitation worker, so he is not interested in cleaning up garbage from the streets. The only thing I can hope for you is that you stop biting newcomers every time they don't agree with your views, and that your partners see that is probably best to let you go as admin.

Last but not least, hopefully the top brass at Capital One reads the MMB's blog about you, and decides that you are a liability to the company and not an asset.

MMB

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    MMB: In regard to this question of yours, and I quote:

The answer is very simple. Because I am 100 times smarter than you, and I am being modest.

This from a guy who claims that I am at least 5 personalities, if not more by now, and has no clue he could not be more wrong. I know you are going to deny that you are wrong, I have seen this many times before. It is obvious that you think you are a genius. You have not been right about anything you have posted as to who I am, or who all you think I am. The fact that you don't believe it, or me, is not my problem but yours.

You keep claiming you want to have a serious discussion, but one cannot have a serious discussion with an idiot. You see the problem is that to an outsider they might not know which is which, and all they do is try to drag you down to their level. As long as you keep insisting I am all these diffferent people, I will continue to ridicule you, make fun of you and use sarcasm in my posts directed at you. It is all you deserve. But slowly but surely the people on whatever blog you have, or claim to have, will begin to see you for who you really are...a complete fool and ignorant to boot. Oh, and more thing, I have never been to whatever forum you claim I have visited. Bummer isn't it, just one more thing you have gotten wrong among all the hundreds of other things. But why ruin a perfect losing streak now?

I am only one person, and have never been more than one person posting on this forum or any other forum for that matter. But for all your other claims, here's what I want you to do. Go to the authorities and file a complaint about me. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do this. It is time for you to stop talking about it and do it. Otherwise you are nothing more than hot air, or as you like to claim that I as LRM and I say you are "huffing and puffing." Your only problem is going to be to decide which person you are going to file the complaint about. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Actually you don't have the balls to go the authorities. I know it, and all of my other personalities you claim are me know it too. Anyone with an IQ above 50 knows it.

One more piece of advice, when your IQ hits 54 SELL!

Post Thanks / Like

You guys really need to add a popcorn eating emoticon.

Can you even count how many ridiculous back and forth conversations like this you've had over the years?

Post Thanks / Like

Prof: In regard to your question: Why are you quoting my post, but answering as if you were talking to Lynn?

The answer is that "everyone" who posts here is me. Well, according to MMB that is. It's all he's got. What is truly laughable is that he thinks the top brass at Capital One would ever bother to read his blather on any forum, let alone his own blog. But then when you are delusional and a legend in your own mind like him, he's convinced they would.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-18-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Prof: In regard to your question: Why are you quoting my post, but answering as if you were talking to Lynn?

The answer is that "everyone" who posts here is me. Well, according to MMB that is. It's all he's got. What is truly laughable is that he thinks the top brass at Capital One would ever bother to read his blather on any forum, let alone his own blog. But then when you are delusional and a legend in your own mind like him, he's convinced they would.
    Not "everyone" Lynn, the professor is not a sock-puppeteer. And, don't second guessing my comments, another bad habit of yours. Anyway, you got no clue as to where I am going with all this or why I had to expose you for what you are: a dangerous sock puppeteer. As for who reads the MMB report - you just got no idea who does.

MMB
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-18-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post

Can you even count how many ridiculous back and forth conversations like this you've had over the years?
    A year and 8 months, not "years":

06-16-2010 Soapboxmom
    06-23-2010 Littleroundman
    06-28-2010 Lynn "The Eagle" one

Amazing how all these guys decided on that June to do such a fine public service for all of us. :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

06-16-2010 Soapboxmom

Amazing how all these guys decided on that June to do such a fine public service for all of us. :)

MMB
    Make up your mind, dipstick. Is it "all these guys". or just one "guy". Are you not getting those dots connected...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

06-16-2010 Soapboxmom

MMB
    Actually MMB, they've been performing this service a hell of a lot longer than that.

Those join dates are all near the beginning of this forum's origin.

Post Thanks / Like

You misjudge what's happening.

It is virtually impossible to stop a troll by using logic or factual arguments.

Trolls, by their very nature lie and/or simply ignore the fact he/she has been caught in a lie or exposed.

My philosophy has always been to engage with and encourage trolls to continue posting.

It's been my experience if you keep a troll posting long enough, they'll end up doing a job on themselves Blind Freddy couldn't ignore.

Besides, we can't ALWAYS be serious, "All work and no play" and all that stuff.

While MoneyMakingBrain doesn't realize he's being played by the adults, carry on doing it, I say.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

06-16-2010 Soapboxmom

MMB
    HeHeHe,

Now, for those thinking of persuing a career in "Due Diligence" good ol' MoneyMakingBrain has provided the first lesson.

[private message to the brain]Ummn, Brainy, how would the "guys" have posted on REALSCAM.com BEFORE June 2010. As far as I recall, the forum wasn't even in existence UNTIL June 2010[/private message to the brain]

Post Thanks / Like

I'm partial to this one myself:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain
    There are clear signs that two individuals one from Perth, Australia
    Yep, ya got me.

Now what ??

Perth is the capital city of the state of Western Australia. The city covers an area of 5306 square kilometres and is built beside the Swan River.
    Perth ( /ˈpɜrθ/)[8] is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia and the fourth most populous city in Australia. The Perth metropolitan area has an estimated population of almost 1,700,000
    You could have saved yourself a whole heap of work and embarrasment and just asked, you know.

It's not like I've ever tried to hide the fact.

Post Thanks / Like

@Okosh,

MMB
    Yea...You not an internet vandal but what you are is a goose....

Nothing destroyed at all....I've known LRM for years and he is by far the most decent and honorable person I've ever met online....

You mr MMB need to wipe your chin because the **** is just dribbling out of your mouth....

You claim to be making money from the "thousands of "real" people who subscribe to the MMB. " yet you only started the blog a couple of days ago....

You claim that LRM and Lyn are the same person yet you also posted that one of the IP's is West coast USA and thw other is is here in Australia.....So how can they be same person??....

You MMB are the best walking, talking advertisement for birth control I've ever seen.....You also proof of why cousins shouldn't sleep together....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Okosh, I forgot to "hidemyass" but with the intelligence and investigative skills of the great MMB can even the great Super Power antivirus IP hider protect us from WORMS!!! He keeps casting them out there trying to catch those little fishes . Does an increase in traffic give you more brain power?

Finally I have figured out who the mystery person is: Little Round Soapbox Mom with Eagle wings and Cat's claws is a Laidback Wizzard (probably with a title of Professor)!!!
    I do feela little left out since he feels that Lyn is everyone on the forum except me
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ