Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

What is truly funny is that Fred, out of his own mouth, has admitted that he is running a Ponzi. Hmm, just what we have been saying all along. Guess maniacalmoronbrain didn't get the memo.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    What is truly funny is that Fred, out of his own mouth, has admitted that he is running a Ponzi. Hmm, just what we have been saying all along. Guess maniacalmoronbrain didn't get the memo.
    What he didn't get was his money back and that's why he needs to cry. If it collapses under it's own weight, it must be your fault.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    Glad you finally realized that...LOL
    Only because you took time to reply to me. LRM posts faster than you. Still, I don't trust you. You have been with us since I replied to the original thread back in February 17, only you used this ip address 161.184.XX.XXX, not the one you got now. I think you would find out that I already said this in one of my posts.

If you claim to be a new comer to this thread (I don't know if you had) then you are a LIAR like the rest in here.

Oh, MMB...Why did you have to go and say that? You have now lost ALL credibility. I did not put words in your mouth. I was replying to what you said. I don't care if you insult me. I don't know you...Your insults towards me mean nothing. What I am concerned about, for you, is that what you say could be perceived as a threat. I know you know better than that.
    No. I know what you were trying to do and you don't talk like someone who has "clean" intentions. And why would I lose credibility?????? You must be some kind of a scumbag in your own right. But I don't have a beef with you and frankly, I don't give a s*** about what you think of me either. Just don't clog this thread any further.

What does this mean? In what way will this haunt Eagle?
    What part of he will regret talking trash about people he doesn't even know you don't get, are you stupid or that's really how you are???? Ever heard of "Karma"?????

You appear to be a very angry person...why, I don't know.
    Yes, I am an angry person, so what. If you could see what goes on this forum you would too!!!!!!!!

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    I am trying to stop him from doing damage that will come back to haunt him.
    It doesn't matter how many times it's said, MonkeyBrain just can't grasp the fact people actually WANT Frederick Mann and/or JustBeenPaid to get this whole sorry saga in front of a court.

It's the one big weapon consumer advocates have against fraudsters and the thing fraudsters like "Frederick Mann" fear more than any other - EXPOSURE.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    What he didn't get was his money back and that's why he needs to cry. If it collapses under it's own weight, it must be your fault.
    Let's see, Fred steals their money, and the people are going to blame me that he did.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Let's see, Fred steals their money, and the people are going to blame me that he did.
    You forget, according to the Brain, someone is going to run you down with their "karma"

I don't know what MMBs' native language is, but, I'm guessing he's warning you to look both ways before crossing the road in future.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone think MMB will ever realize that this isn't a courtroom?

Just our opinions here MMB, not a legal trial.

Even though you choose to disregard the fact, we now know JSS Tripler is officially operating illegally in one country. Most of us believe that Fred Mann is operating illegally in numerous countries that have securities laws.

If it doesn't collapse first, we'll just have to wait and see which other countries state the same thing.

When it dies, it won't be because of anything anybody here, or elsewhere, said. It will die because that's what happens to every ponzi eventually.

And there will be far more losers than winners.

Some of those losers will be naive individuals who didn't know that it was a ponzi. That's why we discuss these scams.

Post Thanks / Like

Well finally...looks like everybody is on board (including Patrick)

BTW, I despise Patrick Hernan (you read me Patrick?), he is a chicken and I can't believe he was a cop, Was he dishonorably discharged? Or did he quit because he was too cowardly to assume the duty of a real man????

Two wrongs don't make it a right "Eggs On Legs". You are a deceptive man and you should realize that your actions will be interpreted as the catalyst for the loss of all that money when and IF JBP is shut down in America by the Feds. Fred is not taking the money and run. I don't know him that well but I know his type. He is not a crook like you. Only crooks think everyone is a crook. All of you here are the real crooks, bunch of coward sock puppeteers. I wouldn't be surprised if I was talking to Lynn all along thinking there is a real "Nancetta" in Canada, with Lynndel Edgington you never know....

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Does anyone think MMB will ever realize that this isn't a courtroom?

Just our opinions here MMB, not a legal trial.

Even though you choose to disregard the fact, we now know JSS Tripler is officially operating illegally in one country. Most of us believe that Fred Mann is operating illegally in numerous countries that have securities laws.

If it doesn't collapse first, we'll just have to wait and see which other countries state the same thing.

When it dies, it won't be because of anything anybody here, or elsewhere, said. It will die because that's what happens to every ponzi eventually.

And there will be far more losers than winners.

Some of those losers will be naive individuals who didn't know that it was a ponzi. That's why we discuss these scams.
    Then wait for the fuc**ng thing to die, you moron. The principle to me is innocence is until it is proven there is guilt. I am gonna attack anyone who debate me on this point and expose them if I can for the lowlifes they are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Well finally...looks like everybody is on board (including Patrick)

BTW, I despise Patrick Hernan (you read me Patrick?), he is a chicken and I can't believe he was a cop, Was he dishonorably discharged? Or did he quit because he was too cowardly to assume the duty of a real man????

Two wrongs don't make it a right "Eggs On Legs". You are a deceptive man and you should realize that your actions will be interpreted as the catalyst for the loss of all that money when and IF JBP is shut down in America by the Feds. Fred is not taking the money and run. I don't know him that well but I know his type. He is not a crook like you. Only crooks think everyone is a crook. All of you here are the real crooks, bunch of coward sock puppeteers. I wouldn't be surprised if I was talking to Lynn all along thinking there is a real "Nancetta" in Canada, with Lynndel Edgington you never know....

MMB
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Some of those losers will be naive individuals who didn't know that it was a ponzi.
    EGGSACKLY !!

It simply doesn't matter what littleroundman or MoneyMakingBrain or EagleOne or Uncle Festa or anyone else says, the hows and whys of the situation or the woulda/shoulda/couldas.

People are defrauded and we at REALSCAM.com believe we can do something to: 1) minimize the damage 2) help prevent more people becoming victims and 3) educate potential future victims

(OH, and have some fun baiting MoneyMakingBrain along the way)

Post Thanks / Like

Then wait for the fuc**ng thing to die, you moron. The principle to me is innocence is until it is proven there is guilt. I am gonna attack anyone who debate me on this point and expose them if I can for the lowlifes they are.
    Once again we're back to you letting your neighbor be robbed because the robber hasn't been convicted yet, lol.

We know JSS Tripler is a ponzi.

We know it will collapse/disappear/get shut down.

We know there will be at least some innocent people who are not the usual MMG ponzi pimps who lose money.

We speak out against ponzis like JSS Tripler because, unlike you, we don't choose to sit idly by and watch innocent people be robbed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Once again we're back to you letting your neighbor be robbed because the robber hasn't been convicted yet, lol.

We know JSS Tripler is a ponzi.

We know it will collapse/disappear/get shut down.

We know there will be at least some innocent people who are not the usual MMG ponzi pimps who lose money.

We speak out against ponzis like JSS Tripler because, unlike you, we don't choose to sit idly by and watch innocent people be robbed.
    The problem is we live and deal in the real world, and maniacalmoronbrain lives and deals in fantasy land.

I also want to thank maniacalmoronbrain for coming back to post. I told a friend I could get him back to post, and he said he didn't think so. So he said if I did, he would donate $50 to Eagle. So thanks.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    What it is you think you have, you can go ahead and post it, if it's going to make you feel better. I have nothing to hide. I work a manual labor job and I'm proud of it. I have a feeling that the only thing it will do is expose you as some sort of stalker. Why you are stalking online persona finix since 2007, I have no idea, but I'm pretty used to it by now, so it doesn't even bother me any more.
    That's the spirit Finix....After digging yourself a nice big hole always, always, always play the victim card
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Like you I don't believe that MMB and UncleFesta are the same people. Although, I am still confused as to the fight these two have with Eagle, Okosh, You etc...Maybe it's just me...
    Nope...Not just you....Even festa don't know why.....Go ask him if you like.....He has no idea why he constantly wants to fight with eagle or me....After all these years he hasn't got a clue why he still does it....

And there is no way that monkey brain and festa are the same person....Monkey brain is clearly much smarter then Festa....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    He truly is a mongoloid staring at a ferris wheel.
    Would somebody please turn off that damned FERRIS WHEEL!!!
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Would somebody please turn off that damned FERRIS WHEEL!!!
    Where is the server to your own ponzi located, you British, moron????????? London??????? You wouldn't be so stupid, would you??????? What's your interest in this thread???? See how fast I can get your IP addresss??????? You are a nuisance to the MMB and only help delude the point to this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if you are the same original a**hole who runs Scam.com I emailed, what are the odds????
    MMB

Post Thanks / Like

The problem is we live and deal in the real world, and maniacalmoronbrain lives and deals in fantasy land.

I also want to thank maniacalmoronbrain for coming back to post. I told a friend I could get him back to post, and he said he didn't think so. So he said if I did, he would donate $50 to Eagle. So thanks.
    Then add this post to your collection and for posterity. You would be very hard pressed to find someone to donate $0.50 cents, let alone 50 for something like this.....as usual, you keep spewing out more lies Lynn, shame on you...you never change do you??? never learn shyte from all this, huh???? Why don't you apologize to Tim Meyers and come clean to UncleFesta who caught you read handed cheating with those eagle pics you lifted off without asking any permission of use, or without paying??????

Doesn't that beg the question, if Lyndell "Lynn" Edgington is capable of committing petty crimes with his computers on the web like that, what evidence will the Feds and the IRS ultimately find in them????? Other than software to hide ip addresses, what sort of ponzi's and illegal games are you actively involved in while claiming to be fighting against scam, even asking for people's money to help you "do the right thing" under the protection of a non-profit company????? "Eagle Research Associates Inc." what a joke!!! :)

No question in my mind that you are a wolf in disguise and appear more creepy, even sinister than ever thought before. That's my opinion about you.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

And stop talking about this man who you don't even know,
    All Men Are Innocent Until Proven Guilty!

And that's exactly the point to this thread.

No, the point of this thread is to provide a place for you to show the world what an asshat you are.

You're doing great!

Post Thanks / Like

So, if I go shoot someone in the head, but I'm pretty stealthy about it and no one knows it's me, I'm innocent?

Post Thanks / Like

Where is the server to your own ponzi located, you British, moron????????? London??????? You wouldn't be so stupid, would you??????? What's your interest in this thread???? See how fast I can get your IP addresss??????? You are a nuisance to the MMB and only help delude the point to this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if you are the same original a**hole who runs Scam.com I emailed, what are the odds????
    MMB
    Ooh Err---looks like MonkeyButtforBrains has outsmarted me. Yep its true I do own Scum.com and my I.P.address runs out of a remote mud-hut on the edge of a dark forest in New Guinea,and yes I admit I own a small pied-a-terre in London where I sometimes go and visit sex clubs. ----I see that ferris Wheel is still spinning,lets just let it run,much more fun.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    So, if I go shoot someone in the head, but I'm pretty stealthy about it and no one knows it's me, I'm innocent?
    Patrick, you stupid moron, don't you know that your "gregg" account was flagged as one of yours several posts ago???????? And your IP from Ohio is new. Thanks!!!! I can add it to your dossier. Defending your sock's "Surfer" point makes no difference to the MMB, you're still comparing apples to potatos, you imbecile!!!!!!!

Fred is not getting caught trespassing property or shooting someone in the head like a sniper, he is just playing a little money game with people and they all apparently are also having a ball playing it. Those who know the risks, know that nothing is guaranteed, those who don't know are a bunch of greedy bastards and deserve to lose all their money anyway. I have no sympathy for them because they are morons like you. The way I look at it is like playing an online poker game, or something like that, so you also get some kind of entertainment value in the process. Are these the people Eggs On Legs and you are trying to protect? Nahhh, you do it for the donation money the idiots who don't know any better give to your crumbling blog. BTW, I love it how you cry for more money on your blog, you become more pathetic as the months go by and you've hit a new "milestone" for sure. LOL!!!

Now, if we ever lose that presupposed/presumed "civil right" I was referring to in this thread (the real point in this thread), we will all be living back in Nazi Germany in the 40's and you might as well go commit suicide if you were of the Jewish religion. Yes, that's how fuc*ed up the world would be. You can blog that on your stupid conniving blog for all I care.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh Err---looks like MonkeyButtforBrains has outsmarted me. Yep its true I do own Scum.com and my I.P.address runs out of a remote mud-hut on the edge of a dark forest in New Guinea,and yes I admit I own a small pied-a-terre in London where I sometimes go and visit sex clubs. ----I see that ferris Wheel is still spinning,lets just let it run,much more fun.
    Oh come on, "Eddie"....you are too much!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Jeez---that Ferris Wheel must be going sooooooooo fast!!!!
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jeez---that Ferris Wheel must be going sooooooooo fast!!!!
    You are posting in a forum nesting people with multiple sock puppets and trying to hide their location id's. Even the owners of this forum are deceitful sock puppeteers, so what do you expect?????? I can only see IP addresses and few other things and since I keep reading about this thread on LawWorld, the only conclusion that makes sense is that you are either "UncleFesta" himself or the crazy ******* owner of Scam.com who I once emailed to view this thread. I don't believe in coincidences or magical thinking, so stop posting like an innocent bystander who thinks he's got an opinion or get the fu*k out this thread.

MMOL