Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 53 of 117 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That's two things MonkeyBrain doesn't like.

Questions like, "how does Frederick Mann offer 2% per DAY interest without JustBeenPaid being an illegal ponzi"
    Out thin air & trust in the future, that's how. No different than how Paulson of the US Treasury gave 125 Billion dollars to all the banks, after he realized that letting Lehman Brothers go to the pits was a BIG mistake for the world markets and the US economy. Even the 700 Billion that the US Congress convened on purchasing all the distressed assets, especially mortgage-backed securities, was created without absolutely no real money and mostly on "quantitative easing", which ultimately is the American tax payer who pays in the form of inflation, right??? How many of these big bankers & CEO's have been sued by the SEC for their negligent, even criminal behavior, huh???? Guess what industry the SEC people got their background from!!!

Even Paulson had to swallow up his "moral hazard" beliefs down his own throat to save the US banks; the very institutions that created a world wide financial disaster and almost ended civilization as we know it. I can only imagine the pressure he must have been under.

So you got to define what your question is really about:
    Is it a morality and ethics question?
    Is it about fundamentals (economics)?
    Is it about mathematics?

Who the f*ck are you to even ask????

Why does Fred's brand of "pay forward" system have to be illegal whereas lottery, or even an online poker game is not????
    What does the name of a person, "Charles Ponzi", got anything to do with the idealistic, and apparently positive, good intentions of a man who you don't even know?????
    Have you studied the mechanics of his proposed system??? It doesn' seem to be one thing but many things which involve selling training videos. It's totally hybrid, but it does rely heavily on trust (like the US economy and any banking system).

Show me where he is robbed or scammed anyone out of money, and don't f*cking start with the "He played and promoted a ponzi before" bullshit, because that's got nothing to do with what he is trying to do with this JBP thing (or so he says). If I am wrong about this old guy, then fine, I'll look like an ass and you'll call me a moron, ban me forever, whatever, but only then.

He still have these conference calls where so many lazy morons ask for the most idiotic questions and I can't believe his patient and level head. I would have been frustrated with the people who call, I mean it's unbelievable. I know I would have told them to read the fuc**ng information online and call back again. But that shows character and commitment to an ideal, I admire that virtue.... I've also read on the web that he had to reduce the interest rate, have given notice of the days where there would be no pay-outs, have advised people of impending "restarts", obviously I've been spying on him, (thanks to you morons) so I can talk with the facts not some pre-fab bullshit. So I mean WTF, what's he waiting for??? IMO, if this old timer is about to steal and run with all the money then he sure is a BIG idiot. Chances are that he is doing what he's got do to keep his programme, as he says "sustainable". My hunch is he wants to prove everyone wrong about him and JBP. But that's just me.

To me, this is always been about being innocent until proven guilty anyway. To you, it's about this "high interest yield" thing and how so many people have committed scams by exploiting human greed.

So, get off your moral high horse bullshit you stupid ignorant zombie from Aussie land and go go hop-hop the sands of Dune over there.

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Your brain is made up of sticky gooey creamy dog feces, isn't it??? If this was a real discussion forum, there would be REAL people behind computers not three idiots pretending to be the entire membership. Sure there are probably some ponzi players who visit this thread to get a laugh, why not, but only you know who they are, the rest doesn't know or understand about any BS dramas between this Okosh and Finix or sh*t like that. The only "REAL" users that we know of are AFAIK, Lynn Edgington "EagleOne" and Patrick Hernan "PPBlog" and conveniently, they're the only ones who benefit the most from these content exchanges. The entire point to this forum is not to help anybody but these two morons to get some suckers to donate some money. The people you purportedly want to help are a bunch of idiotic, lazy, greedy bastards who deserve to learn a lesson. No decent and smart person would play into online ponzi's or pyramids without at least suspecting what they are. Any smart online speculator, whether legal or illegal, knows there is always a risk in speculation and gambling. That's why it's a speculation, when you are playing, be prepared to lose. So what the f*ck are you trying to accomplish by railing at me in this thread anyway??? Nobody takes this forum serious anyway because everybody is got their head under the f*cking sand. You're all a bunch of cowards, starting with you, Patrick. You're indeed the biggest chicken of all. I know it's you I'm talking to and you know I am right.

MMB
    Well, as far as I truly, really, really know, there are at least 2 users here. I know I'm only me, but you could be everyone else involved in a grand conspiracy.

Smart ponzi players don't bother coming to places like this. What would be the point? They know they're involved in ponzi scams and we know they're involved in ponzi scams. Their interactions here would just be spider food for the search engines to help rank realscam's warnings against ponzi's higher.

No decent and smart person would play into online ponzi's or pyramids without at least suspecting what they are. Any smart online speculator, whether legal or illegal, knows there is always a risk in speculation and gambling.MMB
    And those who want to search online to confirm their suspicions find sites like this to confirm them.

Although you and I may know exactly what they are, ponzi scams like JSS Tripler don't admit that. Instead, they are presented to the naive as "indefinitely sustainable" because they have a miraculous new system that will prevent them from ever failing. In other words, they lie. One reason of many that they are illegal and guys like Fred Mann are criminals.

Boy, you sure do spend a lot of time arguing on a forum that nobody takes seriously.

Also, I'm still not Patrick. But as far as I know, you could be. If I was Patrick, I would just monetize the blog with some contextual advertising or some other revenue generating avenue. Of course, that would take some tweaking to prevent ponzi ads from being served up on his anti-ponzi site.

And yeah, I am "near" Pittsburgh just like over a million other people.

Post Thanks / Like

Why does Fred's brand of "pay forward" system have to be illegal whereas lottery, or even an online poker game is not????

Because MonkeyButt (listen very carefully please) Freddie is running a PONZI scheme,and that is illegal---A lottery or online poker game has to hold a licence making it legal. Spot the difference? Quite simple really.

MMB. Bent as a corkscrew.
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post

Because MonkeyButt (listen very carefully please) Freddie is running a PONZI scheme,and that is illegal---A lottery or online poker game has to hold a licence making it legal. Spot the difference? Quite simple really.

MMB. Bent as a corkscrew.
    That's just it, fool , look who he has to ask this license from!!!!!!! This is were not giving a sh*t about a corrupt foreign regulating body and choosing to be ruled by a higher authority (for some people is GOD) and a more stringent set of ethics come into play. I say, as long as he delivers what he promises and continues to bring joy to those poor devils, he doesn't need a license from the SEC or any country's financial regulating body. That's of course my opinion.

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

That's just it, fool , look who he has to ask this license from!!!!!!! This is were not giving a sh*t about a corrupt foreign regulating body and choosing to be ruled by a higher authority (for some people is GOD) and a more stringent set of ethics come into play. I say, as long as he delivers what he promises and continues to bring joy to those poor devils, he doesn't need a license from the SEC or any country's financial regulating body. That's of course my opinion.

MMB
    You are of course absolutely right (for a rare change) IT IS ONLY YOUR OPINION!---and one that really doesnt count,so calling me a fool doesnt help either,in fact Im tempted to---no---better not---well then again---I might---no,later on perhaps. Mmmm wheres that chilled chardonnay.

MMB.Bent as a corkscrew.
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha ha! He's still trying to polish that turd.....and I don't mean himself this time....I mean the scam he's losing in.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of you really take the piss out of me!!!! Maybe I should put the $1K I was gonna donate to Mr."EagleOne" for the RS site logs (or anyone who would take me up on my offer) and put that into to JBP and see how it goes. One grand is nothing to the MMB. It's not even a stripe from this tiger. Say the word and I will ...........I'll even post screenshots and sh*t like that. Let's see if good old "Freddie" takes the MMB for a ride, shall we????? It's up to you morons. I might as well play this game since you forced me into it anyway.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    Some of you really take the piss out of me!!!!
    Only "SOME" of us ????

Damn, we're all gonna have to lift our games.

Here's a hint for ya, MMB.

NO ONE
    here takes you seriously.

NO ONE.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Oh..I'm also waiting on Patrick's new computers to come back online so that his sock puppets can return to this thread. Please, please donate money to the PatrickPretty blog, even one dollar helps (times 2000 morons, and he's set)..... it's so f*ckin*ng boring without him around. :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Only "SOME" of us ????

Damn, we're all gonna have to lift our games.

Here's a hint for ya, MMB.

NO ONE
    here takes you seriously.

NO ONE.
    I am not kidding you...I give you one grand for this site's web logs. Look it doesn't even matter to you, I am not gonna sue anyone. I just want to match the stuff I see with the web bugs. It's for my own reference, that's all .......and you get paid $1,000.00 USD!

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

You just keep on tellin' yourself Patrick is someone else.

Whatever keeps ya happy and off the streets.

MMB, crooked as a dogs' hind leg....

Post Thanks / Like

I am not kidding you...I give you one grand for this site's web logs. Look it doesn't even matter to you, I am not gonna sue anyone. I just want to match the stuff I see with the web bugs. It's for my own reference, that's all .......and you get paid $1,000.00 USD!

MMB
    Here ya go, out of the goodness of my heart, I'll save you a grand.

Your "IP checker" and your "web bugs" do NOT work.

NONE of the information you've published has been accurate, OR, for that matter, even nearly accurate.

You have absolutely zip, zero, zilch idea of who is here in "anonymous" mode.

In fact, you've contradicted yourself so many times by trying to match the names in the "Currently Active Users" list on the bottom of the front page, with posts being made that laughing at you floundering around has become boring.

I'll say it again, you're being played.

Whether or not you choose to believe it, is up to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of you really take the piss out of me!!!!
    LOL.......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go, out of the goodness of my heart, I'll save you a grand.

Your "IP checker" and your "web bugs" do NOT work.
    You know these web bugs do...I have given so much evidence on this thread, only an idiot would deny it. In fact "Surfer" recently acknowledged he is in Pittsburgh, just like I said...Earl Lee Tobed in the UK, just like I said..when I came here the first time on February I had no idea you were in "Perth". So how much more proof do you need???????

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    You know these web bugs do...
    Actually, I don't "know" any such thing.

What I DO know, is you have NOT infiltrated/hacked into/accessed ANY information other than that allowed by the forum software, which is information ALL signed up members can access.

Try and do a little thinking for yourself, for a change, instead of just reacting.

Do you REALLY think we've sat back all this time and just idly watched a self confessed wannabe hacker/database intruder in action ???

REALLY ????

Come on now, even you're smarter than that, surely.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I don't "know" any such thing.

What I DO know, is you have NOT infiltrated/hacked into/accessed ANY information other than that allowed by the forum software, which is information ALL signed up members can access.

Try and do a little thinking for yourself, for a change, instead of just reacting.

Do you REALLY think we've sat back all this time and just idly watched a self confessed wannabe hacker/database intruder in action ???

REALLY ????

Come on now, even you're smarter than that, surely.
    Clearly, you don't understand how web bugs work.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Clearly ????

Again with the assumptions.

Clear to YOU, maybe.

It's what's called "transference" and it's when a subject attempts to impose his or her thought processes on another.

As in: "It's true for me, so it therefore must be true for everyone else"

Post Thanks / Like

Clearly ????

Again with the assumptions.

Clear to YOU, maybe.

It's what's called "transference" and it's when a subject attempts to impose his or her thought processes on another.

As in: "It's true for me, so it therefore must be true for everyone else"
    No, read this first:

Web bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then what you do next is find any web site with an easy (weak) password to be decoded so you can leach off their data logs and see what's going on your site. You can plant all the bugs you want in their servers and they won't even know it. The same happens when you post here. You can read who sees the invisible bugs. This is a well known vulnerability among all BB scripts that allow IMG bb-coding. It's fairly an innocent process though, there is no malaware or viruses going on here, and as long as you don't screw with server files on the receiving side (which would be considered an attack) then you are not breaking any laws. BTW, I didn't mess with your FTP because I didn't want to give you a reason to call me a "hacker" (or something like that) and ban me in the process.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, this thread provides some extremely valuable education for those thinking of joining the get-rich-quick or HYIP scene.

What we have here is a perfect example of an anonymous 'net user using every trick in the book to try and obtain information.

He hasn't provided one scintilla of evidence of any of his claimed "accomplishments" yet he's still here desperately trying to get access to the forum database.

His "IP tracking" and his "web bugs" are figments of his imagination and simply don't exist, at least in the form he claims.

NONE of his claims WRT who is who on the forum are anywhere NEAR the truth. NONE OF THEM.

BUT, and this is the important bit, he sounds believable enough to fool newbies into possibly giving up the info he wants.

EVERYONE who surfs the 'net leaves behind their IP numbers, UNLESS they're using a proxy service.

IT MEANS NOTHING IN TERMS OF THE USER BEING TRACED AS CLAIMED BY MONEYMAKINGBRAIN.

He simply HASN'T embedded a "web bug" in the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, this thread provides some extremely valuable education for those thinking of joining the get-rich-quick or HYIP scene.

What we have here is a perfect example of an anonymous 'net user using every trick in the book to try and obtain information.

He hasn't provided one scintilla of evidence of any of his claimed "accomplishments" yet he's still here desperately trying to get access to the forum database.

His "IP tracking" and his "web bugs" are figments of his imagination and simply don't exist, at least in the form he claims.

NONE of his claims WRT who is who on the forum are anywhere NEAR the truth. NONE OF THEM.

BUT, and this is the important bit, he sounds believable enough to fool newbies into possibly giving up the info he wants.

EVERYONE who surfs the 'net leaves behind their IP numbers, UNLESS they're using a proxy service.

IT MEANS NOTHING IN TERMS OF THE USER BEING TRACED AS CLAIMED BY MONEYMAKINGBRAIN.

He simply HASN'T embedded a "web bug" in the forum.
    You are just in denial. Then explain how I knew the exact IP address in not one, but many of your posts (which you even crossed out XXXX). Remember?? How many, (other than you) would know my exact proxy address, Huhhh??

I am not kidding you.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

No, read this first:

Web bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then what you do next is find any web site with an easy (weak) password to be decoded so you can leach off their data logs and see what's going on your site. You can plant all the bugs you want in their servers and they won't even know it. The same happens when you post here. You can read who sees the invisible bugs. This is a well known vulnerability among all BB scripts that allow IMG bb-coding. It's fairly an innocent process though, there is no malaware or viruses going on here, and as long as you don't screw with server files on the receiving side (which would be considered an attack) then you are not breaking any laws. BTW, I didn't mess with your FTP because I didn't want to give you a reason to call me a "hacker" (or something like that) and ban me in the process.

MMB
    To put it bluntly bull-bloody-****

Don't give us links to Wikipedia articles.

Give us FACTS.

Give us one, single, solitary piece of evidence to have recorded and/or matched one, single, solitary I.P. address.

All you've done since you've been here is (badly) guess who's posted what and REALLY badly guess (and, I DO mean "badly" and "guess") that members are using multiple IDs to post.

Here's a tip for ya: saying things like "it's obvious" and "clearly" and "you can't deny" is NOT evidence.

You're prognostications are so "not right' they're not even "wrong"

You've given NOTHING.

Post Thanks / Like

To put it bluntly bull-bloody-****

Don't give us links to Wikipedia articles.

Give us FACTS.

Give us one, single, solitary piece of evidence to have recorded and/or matched one, single, solitary I.P. address.

All you've done since you've been here is (badly) guess who's posted what and REALLY badly guess (and, I DO mean "badly" and "guess") that members are using multiple IDs to post.

Here's a tip for ya: saying things like "it's obvious" and "clearly" and "you can't deny" is NOT evidence.

You're prognostications are so "not right' they're not even "wrong"

You've given NOTHING.
    You don't believe me huh??????????

Here you are right now: 58.7.224.206

I told you, your iiNet connection changes all the time.........

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

You don't believe me huh??????????

Here you are right now: 58.7.224.206

I told you, your iiNet connection changes all the time.........

MMB

No, actually,

I told YOU my iinet connection changes all the time.

In fact, sometimes it doesn't even show me as being on the iinet network.

And, sometimes, it shows me as being in Queensland.

Now, which one of the 520,000+ iinet subscribers am I ???

In fact, I'll give you my IP number quite willingly, any time you ask for it.

Oh, and BTW, don't embarrass yourself by trying to pin down okoshs' identity. His internet provider has an even greater number of subscribers.

Post Thanks / Like

No, actually,

I told YOU my iinet connection changes all the time.

In fact, sometimes it doesn't even show me as being on the iinet network.

And, sometimes, it shows me as being in Queensland.

Now, which one of the 520,000+ iinet subscribers am I ???

In fact, I'll give you my IP number quite willingly, any time you ask for it.

Oh, and BTW, don't embarrass yourself by trying to pin down okoshs' identity. His internet provider has an even greater number of subscribers.
    LOL!!!!!!!!

You really are a moron...........ask me if I care....... I know your IP addresses and other computers sh*t, that was just the point....forget you...you are not even a subject of interest to the MMB (please ignore me as you said you would)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

HeHeHe,

can we say: HE'S GOT NOTHING, so he wants to talk about something else.