Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    And this affects me how ???

Take a little look around you,

does it look like YOUR blog ???

YOUR forum ???

Have I inadvertently given you the impression I care about how you feel ???

You're here for my pleasure and the pleasure of any of the members who feel like taunting you and baiting you.

It's a simple case of mind over matter.

I don't mind, and you don't matter
    LOL, MMB is a whole lot like a slinky.....useless, but fun to watch when you push them down the stairs...!

MMB, straight as a slinky.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Actually this looks like a fat homosexual with pedophile tendencies, but that's just my opinion.

MMB
    Its actually a picture of a certain conman whom I have been exposing for several years,you can read all about him on this forum.Thanks for the plug MMB,first thing youve got right so far.
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

And, yes, we know it's a proxy:

Regardless, if that's all you got, my web bugs beat your ass up because you can't identify other user information like browsers, cookies and operational systems like Windows Mac, etc.

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Its actually a picture of a certain conman whom I have been exposing for several years,you can read all about him on this forum.Thanks for the plug MMB,first thing youve got right so far.
    You're very welcome!!!!!!!

Glad to be of a service....let's hope the scumbag is already jailed or he might read all this then come to your flat in London and do you :)

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

MonkeyButt is only around 1200 miles out in his calculations,so much for our mathematical genius.If he read the posts and stopped staring at the ferris wheel for a moment maybe it would help.
    As I already indicated, MonkeyBrains' WHOIS analysis skills are sadly lacking.

I think he genuinely DOES believe the "utrace" map indicates the user is located "in Granada" when, in fact, it indicates the I.S.P. is located in the region of Granada.

I.O.W. he knows NOTHING about the user, unless the user is the only person 1) using that I.S.P. or 2) living in that region

If the user is allocated a dynamic I.P. MMB is out of luck

if the user is accessing the 'net via a public terminal i.e. library, internet cafe, wireless hotspot he's out of luck again.

In other words, it's all bluff and bluster.

(But, it's fun to string him along)
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Regardless, if that's all you got, my web bugs beat your ass up because you can't identify other user information like browsers, cookies and operational systems like Windows Mac, etc.MMB
    Err, no, good buddy.

You know what I can or cannot do, how, exactly ???

Believe me, the fact I don't discuss it on a public forum is NOT the same as "I can't do it"

Administrators don't need "web bugs" the forum software gives us all the information at our fingertips, WITH logs AND timestamps.

The fact someone can or can't identify browsers and operating systems means what ???

It's a party trick, nothing more AND you have no idea who can or can't do it, OR if they would even want to.

You have absolutely zip, zero, zilch, nada, nil, no idea who is who and who can do what.

Post Thanks / Like

I think he genuinely DOES believe the "utrace" map indicates the user is located "in Granada" when, in fact, it indicates the I.S.P. is located in the region of Granada.

I.O.W. he knows NOTHING about the user, unless the user is the only person 1) using that I.S.P. or 2) living in that region

if the user is accessing the 'net via a public terminal i.e. library, internet cafe, wireless hotspot he's out of luck again.

Granada is a large city,population of around 350,000,with many internet cafes and multi cultural inhabitants.Has MMB identified the race of the I.P.culprit yet or does that come next.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Granada is a large city,population of around 350,000,with many internet cafes and multi cultural inhabitants.Has MMB identified the race of the I.P.culprit yet or does that come next.
    Yep, he's got me "pinned down" as being in a city which is the third or fourth most remote capital city in the world, with a population of around 1 million coming to him via an I.S.P. with around 520,000 subscribers, all of which is information I've freely shared on numerous occasions both here and elsewhere.

He's got me trembling in my boots and shaking in my shoes.

However will I sleep at night ??

Post Thanks / Like

You missed the point of why one obtains this information, you little moronic brain.

It's NOT gonna positively direct you to a physical address or a persons name BUT
    It can help deduce who is who
    It can help you id the user when he's using different user accounts
    It can help you match computer info
    In some rare cases the ip address is linked to the user's personal web site and it's even searchable.
    I am not gonna list everything, I'm not your info bureau so go search it online
    Even when dynamic, the user octets are re-traceable and eventually revert back to an original IP address.
    Companies like your iiNet don't use static IP's but proxies, and there are very few around because they are usually blacklisted by the networks.
    In fact, static Ip addresses are aprox 75% the point to point network.
    You think you're smartass because you administrate this forum, that's laughable and I know better.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, he's got me "pinned down" as being in a city which is the third or fourth most remote capital city in the world, with a population of around 1 million coming to him via an I.S.P. with around 520,000 subscribers, all of which is information I've freely shared on numerous occasions both here and elsewhere.

He's got me trembling in my boots and shaking in my shoes.

However will I sleep at night ??
    Can I recommend a large whisky? Works for me every time.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    It's NOT gonna positively direct you to a physical address or a persons name BUT
    It can help deduce who is who
    DEDUCE ???

You couldn't deduce it was your own ass you are holding if you're using both hands.

What a lot of crap you spout.

You've already repeatedly proven how bad your "deductive" skills are, stop making it worse for yourself by trying to B/S your way through.

Without court ordered access to the I.S.Ps logs AND an exact time stamped record of a users' activities, you have NOTHING.

What are you going to do, go and knock on every door in Spain or London or Western Australia until you identify which resident belongs to the random I.P. numbers you claim to have ??

You continue to ignore the fact there are a large number of members here in anonymous mode, you simply CANNOT match board activity to members I.Ps when you have no clue as to who's actually here.

You see a post at a certain time and "deduce" it is one of the members listed as being online, when you have absolutely no clue as to who's here anonymously and can't be seen by anyone other than mods and admins.

Ypu've got it wrong so many times as to be laughable.

In fact, keep it a secret between ourselves, but you've actually never got it right.

Post Thanks / Like

Can I recommend a large whisky? Works for me every time.
    I don't drink, so you're right, a glass of whisky WOULD knock me out.

AFAIK, "asleep" and "unconscious" are not the same thing, though, as far as the next day goes.

Post Thanks / Like

WRONG. And I also know that, you idiot!!! IPs also change with different ip locators and even when another says "Granada" like this one:
    IP detective.net results page you still use it only as a reference!!!! This user LORM has a 60 maybe 70% of being in Granada, Spain, though.

Ok Ratfink

Let's supposes that I suspect the LORM is really a Spanish person and Ponzi schemer hypocrite and let's suppose that after reading dozens of his/her posts I suspect he/she is someone with a web site at spanishponziwinner.com, and that there is a forum there. After I plant the web bug I'll be able to match up his/her information with what I got with RealScam and confirm whether I am right or wrong. Once it's a positive match, you know who that person is and where he/she lives. No forum? No problem, I just send an email. Same thing. That's what deduction is.

I can give you a myriad of cases where you use web bugs, but I am not gonna continue spoon-feeding you more info, you're gonna have to figure it all out for yourself, you lazy brainless moron.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

There's no need to "suspect" anything.

LORM has mentioned on several occasions she's in Spain.

She has also pointed out the website through which she sells product.

Now what ???

What additional information is your "web bug" going to give you, even if it DID work ???

You continue to ignore the fact you spent a great deal of forum space boasting about your super-duper-mickey-mouse-hot-and-cold-running-water "I.P. detector" which didn't detect diddly-squat.

NOW you want us to believe you've managed to bypass both the forum software and a very aware and alert web host to plant a "web bug"

Get over yourself.

Your nonsense is becoming more nonsensical by the minute.

MoneyMakingBrain.....more bent than a safety pin

Post Thanks / Like

DEDUCE ???

In fact, keep it a secret between ourselves, but you've actually never got it right.
    TOO LATE, the beans have been spilled...!

MMB, twisted like a curly french fry.

Post Thanks / Like

Now what ???

What additional information is your "web bug" going to give you, even if it DID work ???

You continue to ignore the fact you spent a great deal of forum space boasting about your super-duper-mickey-mouse-hot-and-cold-running-water "I.P. detector" which didn't detect diddly-squat.

NOW you want us to believe you've managed to bypass both the forum software and a very aware and alert web host to plant a "web bug"

Get over yourself.

Ratfink,

Then explain how I obtained 4 of your known IP addresses including these ones:

Go ahead erase them, you mongoloid.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Now what ???
    Not in this thread or the JBP thread she hasn't....you think I read all the stupidity written on this forum??????? You're delusional......I really got no idea who this LORM was.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Now what ???

Get over yourself.

Looks like MMB is an ideal recruit for MI5,they are always on the lookout for such budding espionage agents as he,in fact maybe they could learn a thing or two from him.Wow Im amazed at his depth of knowledge on hunting down posters on this forum,think Ill contact the director of Interpol and make them aware of his talents!
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like MMB is an ideal recruit for MI5,they are always on the lookout for such budding espionage agents as he,in fact maybe they could learn a thing or two from him.Wow Im amazed at his depth of knowledge on hunting down posters on this forum,think Ill contact the director of Interpol and make them aware of his talents!
    Good plan. They could use a laugh...!

Post Thanks / Like

I am a Secret Service agent who was fired for bringing prostitutes to a hotel while on duty. :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Good plan. They could use a laugh...!
    Looks like Ratfink is already inside mama's sack...... I don't think he is gonna be too happy when he wakes up and sees I published his IP's again....

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh so you were the scumbag from 88.6.209.59 in Granada, Spain. I see......

Well, I guess Patrick is off the hook on this one since there is no way he speaks Espaniol...... LOL!!!!!!!

MMB
    Vaya vaya vaya. Me parece que tu buscador de IPs magico no funciona. Escribo desde Londres, que, la ultima vez que mire estaba en Inglaterra.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Vaya vaya vaya. Me parece que tu buscador de IPs magico no funciona. Escribo desde Londres, que, la ultima vez que mire estaba en Inglaterra.
    Are you looking for a dick in London???? Because according to "Earl Lee Tobe" he's one horny ******* who I'm sure can "accommodate" you. And when you go back to your lonely but lovely home apartment in Granada, check your ip connection by clicking here utrace - locate IP addresses and domainnames. Then post results to compare numbers.

Have fun in London :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    May I apologize on behalf of MMB for his inference? He is evidently incapable of basic self control when allowed to use Mummys keyboard.Although i estimate his age at circa fourteen its evident his mentality is a lot less!

MMB. Sordid little immature Oik!
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

May I apologize on behalf of MMB for his inference?
    Since you're so apologetic, why don't you also apologize to Tim Meyers??? :)

MMB