Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    I doubt your phony blogs bore any fruit in the demise of that scumbag, on the contrary, you probably compromised the truth with your deceptive actions. The next time don't pretend to be the person you are allegedly exposing, you stupid moronic mongoloid impersonator.

MMB
    I think weve already established that I didnt. Try reading and "absorbing" posts that appear on this forum otherwise you will make mistakes and then we will all laugh at you.(perish the thought!)

MMB. Blind as a bat.
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hold on..........................I'll stop downthedrain from posting for a while to give our sides a break from laughing so much:

Post Thanks / Like

I registered on JustBeenPaid today and invested the $10 gift by buying a position.I wont be putting in anything more but it will be interesting to see the results.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    I think weve already established that I didnt.
    You didn't what???? Use Gary Beaver's picture as your avatar on RealScam.com now????
    How about when you claimed the pages where written by Gary Beaver when we know it was you???? Huh????
    Are you so far gone in your stupid mongoloid mind that you can't see that that's impersonation???

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

So "everybody" in this thread collectively decided that making fun of the MMB's signature file is rally funny, ha??????????? YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How more pathetically obvious can it be??????????
    Fuc*ng deranged sock-puppeteer.......

MMB
    Don't know about "rally" funny, but it is REALLY funny...! Must've struck a nerve, huh...?
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    MMB, if he posts and nobody readsit....he's still wrong...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Don't know about "rally" funny, but it is REALLY funny...! Must've struck a nerve, huh...?
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    MMB, if he posts and nobody readsit....he's still wrong...
    Ahhhh, you stupid moronic fart, you fell right into it......YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE WORD "REALLY"!!!!!!!!!!!!! BHa-hahaha

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

So "everybody" in this thread collectively decided that making fun of the MMB's signature file is rally funny, ha?
    I didn't.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh, you stupid moronic fart, you fell right into it......YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE WORD "REALLY"!!!!!!!!!!!!! BHa-hahaha

MMB
    No problem, just add it to the growing list of things you don't know...!
    __________________________________________________ _______
    MMB, if brains were C4, he couldn't blow his nose.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    I didn't.
    I did.

MMB.Asshat.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

You didn't what???? Use Gary Beaver's picture as your avatar on RealScam.com now????
    How about when you claimed the pages where written by Gary Beaver when we know it was you???? Huh????
    Are you so far gone in your stupid mongoloid mind that you can't see that that's impersonation???

MMB
    MMB please explain in rational language (and with correct spelling) what you are inferring here because I really havnt a clue.While you are on could you tell us what brand of tablets you are taking so we can avoid them at the pharmacy!

MMB.Makes sheep droppings seem intelligient.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

MMB please explain in rational language (and with correct spelling) what you are inferring here because I really havnt a clue.While you are on could you tell us what brand of tablets you are taking so we can avoid them at the pharmacy!

MMB.Makes sheep droppings seem intelligient.
    You are kidding that maniacalmoronbrain have a rational thought and explain in rational language, right? That's an oxymoron, but it would be a first.

With maniacalmoronbrain it is a case of mind over matter. He doesn't have a mind so it doesn't matter. But a rational explanation....
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    You are kidding that maniacalmoronbrain have a rational thought and explain in rational language, right? That's an oxymoron, but it would be a first.

With maniacalmoronbrain it is a case of mind over matter. He doesn't have a mind so it doesn't matter. But a rational explanation....
    Looks like mummys tucked him into bed early,maybe she read some of his posts and brought out the carbolic soap!

MMB. One short of a full set.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

MMB please explain in rational language (and with correct spelling) what you are inferring here because I really havnt a clue.
    What's the point in explaining anything to a clueless moron??? It's also easy to "deduce" that just like "Eggs On Legs Edgington", you never pass gas. It all goes up to your brain and lodges there, you moronic brain fart.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Keep them coming...Keep looking for wheels on the web, you moronic brain fart, because it makes you look less and lees like a sock puppet of one of the three stooges.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

What's the point in explaining anything to a clueless moron??? It's also easy to "deduce" that just like "Eggs On Legs Edgington", you never pass gas. It all goes up to your brain and lodges there, you moronic brain fart.

MMB
    Thanks for explaining in such great detail. Take a tip,dont make accusations that you cant substantiate it just makes you look stupid,and you wouldnt want that now would you? Now get back into bed before mummy catches you.

MMB. Young,dumb,and living with mum.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for explaining in such great detail. Take a tip,dont make accusations that you cant substantiate it just makes you look stupid,and you wouldnt want that now would you? Now get back into bed before mummy catches you.

MMB. Young,dumb,and living with mum.
    What's the point in pretending not to have a clue then, brain fart??? Didn't you read the part where "LRM" said that using a picture that belongs to somebody else as an avatar on this forum is alright by him????? You are in the clear now :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

This is the post you should have read before lying thru your teeth.

Fake Religious Site Discovered Owned by Fake Masonic Knights Tempar - Gary Beaver by Raymond St Clair (Raymond) on Myspace

If all those pages about this scammer are like this one at Myspace (I got no time to review them all), then it's obvious that "Earl Lee Tobed" is an impersonator BIG TIME.

Don't you see you, imbecile??? You chatter any credibility about your case by resorting to those tactics. Frankly if ever came across a page like that on MS, I would think that this guy Raymond is being victim of a conspiracy or something, and I'd simply be skeptical of the truth or the veracity of that article which looks like written by a juvenile. You don't use language like:"This page was written by Gary Beaver himself..." because that should be implied. Then you read "Take care when dealing with the likes of Gary Beaver....." That confirms that Gary Beaver wasn't the author.

At that point, for all I know the idiot who wrote the article could be talking about Justin Beaver's dad. So, it's clearly a fake blog. The same thing "Earl Lee Tobed" did here on that RS thread, and you more than happily, ALLOWED IT. This is the problem I got about this forum. It's just a corrupt and deceiving one and all its administrators are part of it, including Lynn and Patrick. Nobody ever knows what the real truth here even when there are legitimate claims about scam out there.

So as usual, you are dead WRONG on this principal that everything is fair when fighting scam because that's the mentality of a deceptive sock puppeteer administrator like you.

Now to illustrate the point of the web bugs, If I had sent a private message to that MS page and after it's opened I saw one of your latest IP addressees in Perth, AU, I would know right there and there that it was the brain fart idiot "LRM" aka "Ratfink" of RealScam who did all that. But right now, I know that you're just gonna use your sock puppet cavalry to mock the MMB because at this point, you don't even care.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

This is the post you should have read before lying thru your teeth.
    Listen up hog-breath.There are other people chasing Ray st Clair besides me,and lots of them,one of "them" penned the article to which you are referring and not me. Now can we get back on topic which if you can remember was all about YOU. Stop staring at the ferris wheel and concentrate.Whip has tried to help you out but you are being ungrateful.

MMB. Numb-nuts.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    Frankly if ever came across a page like that on MS, I would think
    Umm, err,

You're completely missing the point.

I would think
    NO ONE CARES WHAT A TROLL THINKS.

MoneyMakingBrain.....more twisted than any known pretzel
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Umm, err,

You're completely missing the point.

NO ONE CARES WHAT A TROLL THINKS.

MoneyMakingBrain.....more twisted than any known pretzel
    It maybe so yo....but you are unable to think at all with all the feces in your little moronic round brain. Keep that in mind :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Here's mmb getting ready to go to the prom:

2_2.jpg
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Here's mmb getting ready to go to the prom:

2_2.jpg
    KEEP THEM COMING UGLY FAT MAN...AS LONG AS YOU DON'T STEAL THEM FROM TIM MEYERS, FINE BY ME...BHAAAAHAAAA

mmb

Post Thanks / Like

KEEP THEM COMING UGLY FAT MAN...AS LONG AS YOU DON'T STEAL THEM FROM TIM MEYERS, FINE BY ME...BHAAAAHAAAA

mmb
    This particular one is the repost from a post on WL:
    Web Life Forum - View Single Post - Beyonce named 'most beautiful woman in the world'

Post Thanks / Like

So "everybody" in this thread collectively decided that making fun of the MMB's signature file is rally funny, ha??????????? YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMB
    Not everyone....But if you insist....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

MMB. If it were raining soup he'd bring a fork.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ