Moron Moron:  0
Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Not everyone....But if you insist....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

MMB. If it were raining soup he'd bring a fork.
    correct...
    This message is hidden because MoneyMakingBrain is on your ignore list.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, he's definitely exceeded his "use by" date.

MoneyMakingBrain....even his knickers are twisted
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Yep, he's definitely exceeded his "use by" date.

MoneyMakingBrain....even his knickers are twisted
    Don't even think about unless you plan to go to K-mart and buy us all a whole bunch of new toys....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

MMB. The lights are on but nobodys home.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly, every time I read one of MonkeyBrains' increasingly angry rants, for some reason the chorus of the Vanda/Young penned song sung by John Paul Young way back when:

Take a look at me, I'm yesterday's hero
    Yesterday's hero, that's all I'll be
    Take a look at me, I'm yesterday's hero
    And yesterday's hero is all that I'm gonna be if I don't get together
    Make a new start and be somebody better
    All that I'll be if I don't get together now

MoneyMakingBrain....straight as a sickle
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Don't even think about unless you plan to go to K-mart and buy us all a whole bunch of new toys....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

You have K-mark down under as well? How about Sam's Club? The world is getting smaller by the day. Seeing familiar landmarks around the world always reminds me of my favorite Rammstein song.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    So "everybody" in this thread collectively decided that making fun of the MMB's signature file is rally funny, ha???????????
    I can assure you that I'm not a part of any collective decision making process on any forum. I'm sorry for derailing your special thread a couple of times to answer my own questions, but other than that I think I've been pretty civil to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So "everybody" in this thread collectively decided that making fun of the MMB's signature file is rally funny, ha??????????? YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How more pathetically obvious can it be??????????
    Fuc*ng deranged sock-puppeteer.......

MMB

No. Do you know any other words that begin with 'F', perhaps like 'Fool'? It seems to me folks can make fun of more than your signature...

However, since you seem to be asking for it. "Straight as an Arrow."

Post Thanks / Like

Hes run out of things to say,not that he had much content to start with! All thats left are profanities and general name calling. Sad---very sad.
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

You are more deceptive than I'll ever care to know, but as far as I am concerned you were never in the island of Tasmania if by 'Tassi" that's what you mean. The closest you've been to that place is Melbourne, you know it and I KNOW IT. Now If I go looking for other sites where you are suspected to own their domain names and I send you a few emails, will I catch you connecting from Perth instead????? Be home and be ready for me then.

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

No. Do you know any other words that begin with 'F', perhaps like 'Fool'? It seems to me folks can make fun of more than your signature...

However, since you seem to be asking for it. "Straight as an Arrow."

Why do you font color BBcode like this?????????????????.

What's the point to looking like Lynn????

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    I can assure you that I'm not a part of any collective decision making process on any forum. I'm sorry for derailing your special thread a couple of times to answer my own questions, but other than that I think I've been pretty civil to you.
    Your answer is not necessary Finix. My comments were directed only at "those" doing it.
    I admit I suspected you were either a sock or a meat puppet but you're clearly neither.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Hes run out of things to say,not that he had much content to start with! All thats left are profanities and general name calling. Sad---very sad.
    Wrong again brain fart, the MMB will never run out of things to say....for example why are you dumb????

I mean why can't you just use the [URL] BBcode to your scam thread instead of linking to this site's home page???? Are you really that dumb and akin to Eggs On Legs not to notice it???

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Wrong again brain fart, the MMB will never run out of useless and wrong things to say....for example why are you dumb????

I mean why can't you just use the [URL] BBcode to your scam thread instead of linking to this site's home page???? Are you really that dumb and akin to Eggs On Legs not to notice it???

MMB
    There! Fixed it for ya...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    There! Fixed it for ya...!

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

In case you haven't noticed, you moronic sock puppet, you are in my "ignore" list just like I am in the little-moronic-round-brain-fart's list :)

MMB
    Yeah....Whatever...!
    __________________________________________________ ___
    MMB, came to a battle of wits unarmed.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Wrong again brain fart, the MMB will never run out of things to say....for example why are you dumb????

MMB
    We cant all be as clever as you MMB (thank God!) The reason I didnt put a link to my thread was because it would be "off topic",maybe youve heard of it? Have you ever perused the do's and dont's of this forum? Pay particular attention to the disclaimer at the bottom of the page for example.I know your time is precious but education is a wonderful thing,perhaps you could get yourself some,you did say that a "thousand bucks is nothing to the MMB",so why not treat yourself.

MMB. writhing and flapping.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

We cant all be as clever as you MMB (thank God!) The reason I didnt put a link to my thread was because it would be "off topic",
    I'm not talking about posting off topic links in this thread, you moronic mongoloid. I'm talking about your using the URL BBcode in your signature file like this:

Ray St Clair Real Story

maybe youve heard of it? Have you ever perused the do's and dont's of this forum? Pay particular attention to the disclaimer at the bottom of the page for example.I know your time is precious but education is a wonderful thing,perhaps you could get yourself some,you did say that a "thousand bucks is nothing to the MMB",so why not treat yourself.
    Bhaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaa....take a close look at yourself brain fart....the MMB is gonna have to give you a mirror this X'mas so you can look on it and see for yourself that not only you look like a moronic idiot but talk just like one.

MMB. writhing and flapping.[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah....Whatever...!
    __________________________________________________ ___
    MMB, came to a battle of wits unarmed.
    Patrick, before I put this particular sock of yours in my ignore list I'd to comment on your comments at PPblog:

Quote Originally Posted by The Irrelevant PatrickPretty Blog
    Yesterday, for instance, a MoneyMakerGroup poster “defending” JSS/JBP while dissing naysayer “Lynndel” was showcasing his Zeek affiliate link below his JSS/JBP “defense.”

“I am sorry to bring it up to you, but every business is a ponzi online or not,” poster “masikk08″ wrote in response to “Lynndel’s” pointed criticism of JSS/JBP.
    Why are you such dubious chicken face??? What kind of self-respecting "reporter" knowingly omits relevant information from his readers??? Why are you protecting "anonymous" online users???? I know you're gonna pretend not to know what I'm talking about, so think again.

And while you're "thinking" think about this:

A "ponzi" is like a pigeon, you can run it down with a car and kill it, and that's not illegal. But, if you shoot it with a gun you end up in jail.

And while you ponder on that, I think you should stop begging people for money and take the lack of it as a sign that nobody gives a crap about your blog..... you claim to be knowledgeable reporter but as far as economics and politics go, you writing is reminiscent of a septic tank and you're not fooling anyone.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=MoneyMakingBrain;20204]I'm not talking about posting off topic links in this thread, you moronic mongoloid. I'm talking about your using the URL BBcode in your signature file like this:

Ray St Clair Real Story

Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bhaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaa....take a close look at yourself brain fart....the MMB is gonna have to give you a mirror this X'mas so you can look on it and see for yourself that not only you look like a moronic idiot but talk just like one.

MMB. writhing and flapping.[/QUOTE

Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

What on earth does that mean? Sounds like a donkey braying.

Pass me another Gin please dear----.Mmmmm---thats better.

Now as I was saying ddumbo,spend your money wisely,you know it makes sense---or do you?

MMB. On the losing side.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Patrick, before I put this particular sock of yours in my ignore list I'd to comment on your comments at PPblog:

Why are you such dubious chicken face??? What kind of self-respecting "reporter" knowingly omits relevant information from his readers??? Why are you protecting "anonymous" online users???? I know you're gonna pretend not to know what I'm talking about, so think again.

And while you're "thinking" think about this:

A "ponzi" is like a pigeon, you can run it down with a car and kill it, and that's not illegal. But, if you shoot it with a gun you end up in jail.

And while you ponder on that, I think you should stop begging people for money and take the lack of it as a sign that nobody gives a crap about your blog..... you claim to be knowledgeable reporter but as far as economics and politics go, you writing is reminiscent of a septic tank and you're not fooling anyone.

MMB
    Wheeeewww!!! This clown is either on too many meds, or not nearly enough...! If you look up "incoherent babble" in a dictionary, you will find the the above post.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    MMB, can't use suppositories because his head is in the way.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Wheeeewww!!! This clown is either on too many meds, or not nearly enough...! If you look up "incoherent babble" in a dictionary, you will find the the above post.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    MMB, can't use suppositories because his head is in the way.
    Patrick, you don't help yourself with an answer like that and on the contrary, confirms what I said.
    Psychology says if it makes you angry it's because you want more. Whether is respect or recognition, anger is not only a sign of frustration but can be a positive force to get what we want.

Anger Makes People Want Things More

Think about it, it makes sense.

Bye, bye headless chicken....your sock "LaidBack" is in the ignore list now, just like I am in Okosh's ("LRM"). :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Could some-one please explain,---how can you kill a Ponzi by running it down with a car?

MMB. short on brain matter.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Could some-one please explain,---how can you kill a Ponzi by running it down with a car?

MMB. short on brain matter.
    Why do you post in this thread or wish to have information spoon fed, you miserable ignoramus brain fart???? Even when I gave you a good tip for your signature, you refuse to make efficient promotion of your scam story. You are too stupid to understand this thread to be posting in it, or understand why this is the only thread on the web where profanity works. If in doubt, ask the little moronic round brain fart who is about to wake up soon and crawl out of momma kangaroo's pouch.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    You have K-mark down under as well? How about Sam's Club? The world is getting smaller by the day. Seeing familiar landmarks around the world always reminds me of my favorite Rammstein song.
    K-mart has been in Aus since the late 60's.....Today it's 100% owned by Wesfarmers which is a public company based in Perth and they use the K-mart name under license from Sears in the USA........

Wesfarmers ownes a bunch of huge retail businesses in Australia like K-mart, Bunnings, Coles, Target and officeworks...

Sam's Club is not here....Selling via membership is not a concept that we are used to here....So far we really only have Costco who has 3 stores.....

Post Thanks / Like

You are more deceptive than I'll ever care to know, but as far as I am concerned you were never in the island of Tasmania if by 'Tassi" that's what you mean. The closest you've been to that place is Melbourne, you know it and I KNOW IT. Now If I go looking for other sites where you are suspected to own their domain names and I send you a few emails, will I catch you connecting from Perth instead????? Be home and be ready for me then.

MMB
    Stop the press!!!!

Monkey brain got one thing right.....He worked out that "Tassi" is short for "Tasmania"....
    Well done monkey brain.....

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

MMB. Walking talking proof of why cousins should never sleep together......