Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That would be as in: funny = peculiar

not as in: funny = HaHa
    Actually I meant: amusing & comical, strange, perplexing, hard to account for, and unwell/eccentric. He never disappoints. I am just waiting for him to actually get something right, but after 63 pages of him being totally wrong, it is doubtful. But at least he is 100% inaccurate, which is so easy for him to be wrong all the time.

The classic bob and weave, smoke and mirrors, huffing and puffing (I know he just loves that term), deflect when proven wrong, and change the topic when you can't defend your position. Case in point he won't ask festa about LRM and Okosh, because then he would have to admit his IP Detector and bugs don't work, and we all know he would never admit that. Did maniacalmoronbrain toss festa under the bus by implying festa doesn't really know and would lie to him? So much for festa being his mentor. Classic Ponzi shill.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Case in point he won't ask festa about LRM and Okosh, because then he would have to admit his IP Detector and bugs don't work, and we all know he would never admit that.
    Wrong again, ugly fat man....I made myself clear. I don't have to ask Festa if Okosh is "LRM" because most likely, Festa knows Okosh only from forum discussions on the web. And that's meaningless. I actually would be surprised if Festa really knew him (had met him) in person. Perhaps Okosh would like to chime in and confirm what I'm saying to you. But, if they did, I don't think Okosh, even on a drunken stupor, would make Festa privy of that kind of info.

Anyway, who cares if Okosh is "LRM" anyway????

I don't know his real name and address and frankly I don't care, I am not even trying to investigate him. All he is tried to do so far is play me on this forum, and he isn't breaking any laws that I know of, but I could be dead wrong too. :)

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Correct. Boring.

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Wrong again, ugly fat man....I made myself clear. I don't have to ask Festa if Okosh is "LRM" because most likely, Festa knows Okosh only from forum discussions on the web. And that's meaningless. I actually would be surprised if Festa really knew him (had met him) in person. Perhaps Okosh would like to chime in and confirm what I'm saying to you. But, if they did, I don't think Okosh, even on a drunken stupor, would make Festa privy of that kind of info.

I don't know his real name and address and frankly I don't care, I am not even trying to investigate him. All he is tried to do so far is play me on this forum, and he isn't breaking any laws that I know of, but I could be dead wrong too. :)

MMB
    No, you're wrong, as usual. festa does know that LRM and Okosh are two different people, contrary to what you have claimed here on this forum that you have "PROOF" they are one and the same. Now for you to "actually" learn they aren't the same person means your IP Detector and web bugs don't work, which we already know they don't. Contrary to what you try to claim. The only reason why you won't ask is simple. It means you lied, as usual which is all you do.

But as I said before, thanks for showing that you are too chicken to ask him. And you are as straight as an arrow? A corkscrew is straighter than you. But it just proves what I said earlier, when the heat gets too hot for you, you change the subject and try to act like it doesn't matter anymore. Would you like for me to quote you where you claimed it "does matter?"
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. Boring. 63 pages worth of nothing. Do any of you work for a living?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    LOL, 63 pages stretched out over 2 1/2 months. How much total time do you figure it would have taken even if it was only one or two posting...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, 63 pages stretched out over 2 1/2 months. How much total time do you figure it would have taken even if it was only one or two posting...
    I'll take it as a "no".

Post Thanks / Like

MMB
    You are such an idiot.....After 4 forums with Festa and 6 forums with finix you can ask either one of them if LRM and I are the same person....

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

MMB. Stupid is as stupid does.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

I do but as little as possible....How about you finix....Still spunging off the Government??....))
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    How about you finix
    Of course I work. I don't have rich parents to suck off of and I don't scam suckers, there is no other way to make money. Work, inherit or steal is about it.

Post Thanks / Like

ask either one of them if LRM and I are the same person
    As far as ask finix goes, I haven't got a clue if you and LRM are the same person as I know neither of you. Nor do I care if you are the same person or not.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as ask finix goes, I haven't got a clue if you and LRM are the same person.
    It may come to Festa as as revelation. That's the reason why I didn't bother to ask him. He doesn't know that Okosh is playing on this forum the admin role.

And contrary to what that stupid ugly fat man said, the MMB is not afraid to ask UncleFesta any questions, but I don't want to ask something he won't be able to answer.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

You are such an idiot.....After 4 forums with Festa and 6 forums with finix you can ask either one of them if LRM and I are the same person....

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

MMB. Stupid is as stupid does.
    Tell us, where else on the web has anyone seen this "LRM" (little ratfink moron) sock puppet creation of yours??? Does the "LRM" exist outside your computer? You know better, don't you??? You are the LRM and you are NOT in Tasmania.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

No, you're wrong, as usual. festa does know that LRM and Okosh are two different people, contrary to what you have claimed here on this forum that you have "PROOF" they are one and the same. Now for you to "actually" learn they aren't the same person means your IP Detector and web bugs don't work, which we already know they don't. Contrary to what you try to claim. The only reason why you won't ask is simple. It means you lied, as usual which is all you do.

But as I said before, thanks for showing that you are too chicken to ask him. And you are as straight as an arrow? A corkscrew is straighter than you. But it just proves what I said earlier, when the heat gets too hot for you, you change the subject and try to act like it doesn't matter anymore. Would you like for me to quote you where you claimed it "does matter?"
    You got three choices, so just pay, return Tim Meyers pictures or shut up, ugly fatso.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

MoneyMakingBrain...going under for the third time.

Post Thanks / Like

Now for you to "actually" learn they aren't the same person means your IP Detector and web bugs don't work, which we already know they don't. Contrary to what you try to claim.
    Since the the web bugs are meaningless and don't work, I am posting your IP address and computer stamp I got from the latest detection: 68.4.36.49. Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1; BRI/2).

Let's see how long it stays without being edited by you (and since web bugs "don't work"). alright???

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    Since the the web bugs are meaningless

Yes they are "meaningless"

You know nothing.

All you know is that the particular I.P. number is allocated to Cox Communications Inc.

You don't know WHO was using the I.P. number at that particular moment in time.

You have no idea to which Cox accountholder the I.P. number was allocated.

MoneyMakingBrain......lost and confused

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they are "meaningless"

You know nothing.

All you know is that the particular I.P. number is allocated to Cox Communications Inc.

You don't know WHO was using the I.P. number at that particular moment in time.

You have no idea to which Cox accountholder the I.P. number was allocated.

MoneyMakingBrain......lost and confused
    Face it......he has proven all he likes is Cox.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Face it......he has proven all he likes is Cox.
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, that is SO tempting, but I'm gonna leave it right alone.

Post Thanks / Like

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, that is SO tempting, but I'm gonna leave it right alone.
    Surely youre not of a nervous disposition LRM?

MMB. homo-sapien?
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Surely youre not of a nervous disposition LRM?

MMB. homo-sapien?
    Nah,

but, making MonkeyBrain look stupid is a lot like eating potato chips,

you know, once you get started, it's impossible to stop.

If I started going down the "Cox" route, who knows where it would stop ??

MoneyMakingBrain....searching for a clue

Post Thanks / Like

Since the the web bugs are meaningless and don't work, I am posting your IP address and computer stamp I got from the latest detection: 68.4.36.49. Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1; BRI/2).

Let's see how long it stays without being edited by you (and since web bugs "don't work"). alright???

MMB
    BS_detector4.jpg OH, LOOK, Ya pegged the meter,...AGAIN!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

You got three choices, so just pay, return Tim Meyers pictures or shut up, ugly fatso.

MMB
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

MMB
    Actually no yours doesn't work because I don't use Mozilla. OPPS!, so much for your IP Detector and web bugs. Do they still give refunds for your software because you need one.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 05-05-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    EagleOne