Moron Moron:  0
Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just been paid!

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hey MonkeyBoy,

we have this neat new thing on the forum.

You don't have to be stuck with your decisions forever.

With the wonders of modern technology, it's entirely possible to put people on ignore, then take them off, put people on ignore, then take them off.

You should try it sometime.
    So now you didn't lie because you changed your mind???
    Monkeyboy??? If I am "monkeyboy" to you then why you even bother to be replying at early hours in the morning in "Perth" Australia????? LOL!!!
    You think you can prevail against me with your juvenile insults when I got the facts and all you got squat???HUH???

Keep on posting that the more you do "the more officially you make a fool of yourself in your own forum thread"

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Wait a minute....this stupid ass is trying to say we are suppose to believe his real name is actually 'moneydownthedrain'? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Wait a minute....this stupid ass is trying to say we are suppose to believe his real name is actually 'moneydownthedrain'? LOL

Here we go, round and round....stupid is what stupid says...which is the same as always; it's what stupid does....Number one tactic by this sock puppet named "whip" and the others: if you can't make the point, then make them look stupid.

Fact is: IT DOESN'T MAKE IT.

Point is: there is no room for a discussion on this forum, which makes it a scam in its own right.

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

He lost money in HYIP NO, HE "SAYS" HE LOST MONEY. YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHAT'S "FACT"

He was betrayed by the owners of a bad programme AGAIN, HE "SAYS" HE WAS BETRAYED AND YOU'VE ACCEPTED THAT AS "FACT"

He's never been charged with anything, ever. UMM, YOU KNOW THIS TO BE "FACT" HOW ??

His conference calls prove that he exists and that he has good intentions. ALL THEY "PROVE" IS SOMEONE SAYS HE HAS GOOD INTENTIONS. YOU ARE ASSUMING IT IS "FREDERICK MANN" AND HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH AS TO HIS "INTENTIONS.

He doesn't fit the profile of a scammer WHICH IS WHAT ??? A SCAMMER WEARS A BLACK HAT ?? HAS A FLASHING NEON SIGN ON HIS HEAD ?? DID BERNARD MADOFF AND ANDY BOWDOIN "FIT THE PROFILE" ??

He is made a lot of people very happy SO DID SADDAM HUSSEIN. YOUR POINT BEING ??
    He lost money in HYIP NO, HE "SAYS" HE LOST MONEY. YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHAT'S "FACT"
    Yes, I think it would be stupid to declare that if it wasn't true. I certainly don't think it would help him convince anyone that he is a smart guy.

He was betrayed by the owners of a bad programme AGAIN, HE "SAYS" HE WAS BETRAYED AND YOU'VE ACCEPTED THAT AS "FACT"
    Yes I DO! again, it wouldn't make him look smart, in fact makes him look stupid.....there is no purpose to lie about this unless it's the truth.

He's never been charged with anything, ever. UMM, YOU KNOW THIS TO BE "FACT" HOW ??
    Show us anything that resembles a subpoena or a court order, or a complaint filed against him....go ahead Mr Lies, show me something. You can't, can you??? That's because you got nothing.

ALL THEY "PROVE" IS SOMEONE SAYS HE HAS GOOD INTENTIONS. YOU ARE ASSUMING IT IS "FREDERICK MANN" AND HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH AS TO HIS "INTENTIONS.
    This "LRM" admin is so accustomed to be a liar that he believes everyone is. He actually believes (if he ever heard any of them) that Fred and the callers are actors and that the whole conference call is staged. Doesn't get any more stupid than that, does it???

He doesn't fit the profile of a scammer WHICH IS WHAT ??? A SCAMMER WEARS A BLACK HAT ?? HAS A FLASHING NEON SIGN ON HIS HEAD ?? DID BERNARD MADOFF AND ANDY BOWDOIN "FIT THE PROFILE" ??
    That's my opinion which is obvious you don't respect. You never did and you never will, and to make yourself look always right, you went to the extreme of taking all my opinions and created a thread called "The official MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself thread". This is what you do when someone doesn't have the same opinions as you do, this is also cyber-bullying.

He is made a lot of people very happy SO DID SADDAM HUSSEIN. YOUR POINT BEING ??
    The point is he is not Saddam Hussein, or Madoff, the fact that you need to associate this seemingly innocent old guy with those criminals are evidence that you don't believe in people's innocence until proven guilty. Then again, what can we expect from a liar like you?

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, has anyone got any closer to finding out how Freddie Mann can be the only person in the history of the planet able to promise 2% per DAY interest without doing anything illegal ???
    So now the old argument that is got to be a scam if the return is too high.....well if you are happy with the 4% annual return the banks offer, knock yourself out and give banks all your money....that still doesn't mean that JBP is a scam.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    BTW, that was the principle of being innocent until proven guilty :)

MMB
    You really need to go here: Presumption of innocence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and read the entire article before you spout further on an ideological principle that does not, cannot exist in the real world. You can read, can't you? Will your mommy allow you to read adult subject matter?
    __________________________________________________ _____
    MMB, just another dead end on the road of life.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Just been paid!

MMB: He lost money in HYIP
    ("LRM") NO, HE "SAYS" HE LOST MONEY. YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHAT'S "FACT"
    MMB: Yes, I think it would be stupid to declare that if it wasn't true. I certainly don't think it would help him convince anyone that he is a smart guy.

MMB: He was betrayed by the owners of a bad programme
    ("LRM") AGAIN, HE "SAYS" HE WAS BETRAYED AND YOU'VE ACCEPTED THAT AS "FACT"
    MMB: Yes I DO! Again, it wouldn't make him look smart, in fact makes him look stupid.....there is no purpose to lie about this unless it's the truth.

MMB: He's never been charged with anything, ever.
    ("LRM") UMM, YOU KNOW THIS TO BE "FACT" HOW ??
    MMB: Show us anything that resembles a subpoena or a court order, or a complaint filed against him....go ahead Mr Lies, show me something. You can't, can you??? That's because you got nothing.

MMB: His conference calls prove that he exists and that he has good intentions.
    ("LRM") ALL THEY "PROVE" IS SOMEONE SAYS HE HAS GOOD INTENTIONS. YOU ARE ASSUMING IT IS "FREDERICK MANN" AND HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH AS TO HIS "INTENTIONS.
    MMB: This "LRM" admin is so accustomed to be a liar that he believes everyone is. He actually believes (if he ever heard any of them) that Fred and the callers are actors and that the whole conference call is staged. Doesn't get any more stupid than that, does it???

MMB: He doesn't fit the profile of a scammer
    ("LRM") WHICH IS WHAT ??? A SCAMMER WEARS A BLACK HAT ?? HAS A FLASHING NEON SIGN ON HIS HEAD ?? DID BERNARD MADOFF AND ANDY BOWDOIN "FIT THE PROFILE" ??
    MMB: That's my opinion which is obvious you don't respect. You never did and you never will, and to make yourself look always right, you went to the extreme of taking all my opinions and created a thread called "The official MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself thread". This is what you do when someone doesn't have the same opinions as you do, this is also cyber-bullying.

MMB: He is made a lot of people very happy
    ("LRM") SO DID SADDAM HUSSEIN. YOUR POINT BEING ??
    MMB: The point is he is not Saddam Hussein, or Madoff, the fact that you need to associate this seemingly innocent old guy with those criminals are evidence that you don't believe in people's innocence until proven guilty.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

So now the old argument that is got to be a scam if the return is too high.....well if you are happy with the 4% annual return the banks offer, knock yourself out and give banks all your money....that still doesn't mean that JBP is a scam.

MMB
    Nobody MonkeyButt on the entire World Wide Web(and its a big place) have shown any evidence of actually being paid the 2% per day on their JustBeenPaid positions.Till they do its all hearsay and marketing bullshit.Also," oh unintelligient one",we dont have any evidence of a real Freddie Mann being in existence.

MMB.gotta love it!
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Nobody MonkeyButt on the entire World Wide Web(and its a big place) have shown any evidence of actually being paid the 2% per day on their JustBeenPaid positions.Till they do its all hearsay and marketing bullshit.Also," oh unintelligient one",we dont have any evidence of a real Freddie Mann being in existence.

MMB.gotta love it!
    Marketing bullshit??? Why don't you just use your account and compound your earnings until you get at least $20???? I thought you were going to do that anyway. You probably don't even got a payment processor, do you??? So what's the point of your exercise??? Anyways, you don't think he exists, then that's your opinion. I know and many more people know better.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, there are 20 users in this page...to all my adoring fans :) Don't you think is so much better when that contentious cyberbully "LRM" is in bed?? :)

Post Thanks / Like

So when will this finally be going to court so we can actually have the 'innocent until proven guilty' apply the way it's intended? And how bad will moneydownthedrain cry when he founds out without a doubt what a criminal he and 'Mann' truly are?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BTW, there are 20 users in this page...to all my adoring fans :) Don't you think is so much better when that contentious cyberbully "LRM" is in bed?? :)
    LRM is not a cyberbully, so let's not go there. I know several bullies and if you follow my threads you can find out who they are. I have not found any around here and I like RS and what its members are doing.

I have had some friends that said they made some money with GDI but I have never been involved and do not know. But don't think I would buy into it just because of Freddie Mann - whomever he is. The black & white pic is an older one and he does not look real happy in it! That other picture has been promoted in several places with the sports car. Judging from the 2 pictures, they could be the same person - hair is parted on the same side, mouth kinda looks the same but not sure about the nose. Now, the older guy in the video could well be one of these or these if they are the same person. (Not saying they are.)

Now if you could continue to post 'kinda straight', admin. might leave your comments in here but go the way of... and you will be right back in your thread. I have no control over it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You aren't suggesting that WS extensions are a scam, are you????????
    No. Because I have not done any background on it. Maybe others on here can tell you.

Post Thanks / Like

This is too funny. Let's see, Fred's story "proves" he lost money before and was betrayed by the owners of a bad programme (your spelling), and this is your facts he is telling the truth?

Fred is not the first admin to makes these claims. The Internet is littered with Ponzi Admins who have made this claim. It is their psychology of making people, like you, believe they are just like you, one of the guys who has been victimized before; but now all of a sudden have discovered how to make 2% per day that no-one in the history of the world has ever done before. Would you like the long, long, long list of all the failed Ponzi's before Fred that made the same claim? And you thought Fred was being original.

Fred's money woes are compounding faster than he can afford to pay out. Every restart makes these liabilities that much larger. And the recent tossing him tons of money has only made this situation worse. Indefinitely sustainable?

But here is a "real fact" for you: All this pontificating that the Italian CONSOB action is no big deal, is all a lie. The Secret Service entered into an agreement with many European nations to form an International Internet crime task force, and its headquarters are located in Rome, and the Italian authorities are the ones who are in charge of the program.

It is no wonder that Fred made reference to the fact the authorities "could" act, and he thinks it could happen soon. The sooner he thinks this is a possibility, the quicker he will shut this down hoping he can disappear into the sunset.

We are starting to see more and more of the regular members posting they are "NOT BEING PAID," and they have not been paid for 4-7 days now. Then true to form, we have all the shills posting their "I got paid" posts to try to bury the not paids. Typical Ponzi action from the playbook.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This is too funny. Let's see, Fred's story "proves" he lost money before and was betrayed by the owners of a bad programme (your spelling), and this is your facts he is telling the truth?

Fred is not the first admin to makes these claims. The Internet is littered with Ponzi Admins who have made this claim. It is their psychology of making people, like you, believe they are just like you, one of the guys who has been victimized before; but now all of a sudden have discovered how to make 2% per day that no-one in the history of the world has ever done before. Would you like the long, long, long list of all the failed Ponzi's before Fred that made the same claim? And you thought Fred was being original.

Fred's money woes are compounding faster than he can afford to pay out. Every restart makes these liabilities that much larger. And the recent tossing him tons of money has only made this situation worse. Indefinitely sustainable?

But here is a "real fact" for you: All this pontificating that the Italian CONSOB action is no big deal, is all a lie. The Secret Service entered into an agreement with many European nations to form an International Internet crime task force, and its headquarters are located in Rome, and the Italian authorities are the ones who are in charge of the program.

It is no wonder that Fred made reference to the fact the authorities "could" act, and he thinks it could happen soon. The sooner he thinks this is a possibility, the quicker he will shut this down hoping he can disappear into the sunset.

We are starting to see more and more of the regular members posting they are "NOT BEING PAID," and they have not been paid for 4-7 days now. Then true to form, we have all the shills posting their "I got paid" posts to try to bury the not paids. Typical Ponzi action from the playbook.
    Have they filed a complaint???? Why?????

I still don't see how your assertions are any proof of culpability. BTW, The CONSOB can ban whoever they want in Italy but they are irrelevant for people who really want financial freedom around the world. I am still waiting for your default prophecy to come to fruition; you keep talking about it every month and it only makes you look more like a fear monger instead.

I guess time will tell, won't it???

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

The fact that the coward administrator keeps moving my posts to a different thread proves that there is no interest in a discussion or in the truth, but in just having the last word which reflects the opinions of PatickPretty.com and Lynn Edgington......

Then people wonder why this forum was considered a haven for scammers.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

The fact that the coward administrator keeps moving my posts to a different thread proves that there is no interest in a discussion or in the truth, but in just having the last word which reflects the opinions of PatickPretty.com and Lynn Edgington......

Then people wonder why this forum was considered a haven for scammers.

MMB
    Youre almost right---this forum is a haven for exposing scammers.
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    MMB: He's never been charged with anything, ever.
    ("LRM") UMM, YOU KNOW THIS TO BE "FACT" HOW ??
    MMB: Show us anything that resembles a subpoena or a court order, or a complaint filed against him....go ahead Mr Lies, show me something. You can't, can you??? That's because you got nothing.
    Neat attempt at deflection.

YOU are saying he has never been charged

I am saying you have no idea whether he has or not.

I don't need to "prove" anything, there's nothing to prove.

You simply don't know if the statement is true or not. It's a statement floating around the 'net. It may be true, it may not.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Monkey Brain's mom gave him his computer privileges back!

Note: Not so many f* words so far. Maybe this time he's realised that she really meant what she said about bad language. lol

Nothing apart from that has changed - lots of words about absolutely nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    MMB: He was betrayed by the owners of a bad programme
    ("LRM") AGAIN, HE "SAYS" HE WAS BETRAYED AND YOU'VE ACCEPTED THAT AS "FACT"
    MMB: Yes I DO! Again, it wouldn't make him look smart, in fact makes him look stupid.....there is no purpose to lie about this unless it's the truth.
    Again Mr Brain is making assumptions and speaking on behalf of Freddie Mann.

He simply doesn't know

MonkeyBrain says "there is no purpose" when in fact it would be more correct to say "there is no purpose that I can think of"

Once again, MonkeyBoy doesn't know, but insists on applying his own reasoning.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess time will tell, won't it???

MMB
    You finally got something right.

It always does and with ponzis like JBP/JSS Tripler, it always tells one of several stories -- total collapse/disappear, shut down by government, or the occasional slow death where payments gradually grind to a halt.

Never has been and never will be a ponzi success story from a consumer point of view.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    You finally got something right.

It always does and with ponzis like JBP/JSS Tripler, it always tells one of several stories -- total collapse/disappear, shut down by government, or the occasional slow death where payments gradually grind to a halt.

Never has been and never will be a ponzi success story from a consumer point of view.
    The only way a naysayer can ever be "wrong" when it comes to HYIP ponzis is if he/she tries to predict the timing of the inevitable collapse.

Patience and perseverance are all that's necessary to see off the likes of MonkeyBoy.

A week, a month, it doesn't matter, both MonkeyBoy and Just Been Paid will soon be no more than distant memories.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBoy
    MMB: He is made a lot of people very happy
    ("LRM") SO DID SADDAM HUSSEIN. YOUR POINT BEING ??
    MMB: The point is he is not Saddam Hussein, or Madoff, the fact that you need to associate this seemingly innocent old guy with those criminals are evidence that you don't believe in people's innocence until proven guilty.
    Which would be true "IF" we were talking about "people" in general.

We're not.

We're talking about someone with a self confessed history of participating in HYIP ponzi schemes who is offering the impossible to achieve returns of 2% per DAY interest.

MoneyMakingBrain....gives new meaning to the word wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    forum is a haven for exposing scammers
    Hell, no. The forums are BS, the real exposure takes place off-line.

Post Thanks / Like

Since maniacalmoronbrain thinks that Fred is this great mathematical genius in designing JBP/JSS, I think it is time for maniacalmoronbrain to get a lesson in mathematics. The nice thing about math is it is so precise and exact. I think it is time to introduce him to the Black Box Method of Due Diligence.

But then if he really did use the Black Box Method of Due Diligence, it would destroy his faith and belief in Fred as his hero. Poor Fred would no longer be this financial genius of a man who only wants to help the poor of the world become rich.

The best part about the Black Box Method of Due Diliegence is that it was put together by a skilled mathematician, so no bias as to any outcome it provides. Wanna bet that maniacalmoronbrain declines the offer to take the test?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com