Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Yes but will be hard for you to find one that no one else uses....

Also I notice you joined this forum in June 2010....So that means you also LRM....

NO BS, I am LRM, and LYnn dang you.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    NO BS, I am LRM, and LYnn dang you.
    I gotta tell ya, I am s-o-o-o-o-o athamed and embarathed,

For more than 20 years, I have been workingon at being an arrogant, pigheaded, sarcastic, illmannered, condescending, patronizing, know-it-all ocker, cobber, bonza, blue, Australian lout, then, along comes MoneyMakingBrain, and, in one foul swoop reveals that littleroundman is, in reality, a mild mannered American Christian author.

s---i---g---h

back to the drawing board, I guess.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Is there anybody posting in this thread that is not me according to mmb? I can't keep with all my identities. Pretty soon I will have more than Sybil ever did.

So, mmb help me out here. Give me the list of everyone who posts here that are me. And you are sure this is really me, and I'm not really someone else?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Lynne must be busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest keeping up with all these personalities, switching proxies and different writing and spelling styles.

Post Thanks / Like

What has been really funny with all of mush-mushbrains posts about all the people who have posted in this thread being me, is that he claims location is not important, but only the IP addresses are.

So for all of you who have not been able to follow all of his contorted, idiotic and twisted logic, let me simplify it for you. He claims that all the posters in this thread are me. He specifically said that littleroundman and myself are one and the same person. Now stop and think about this for just a minute. I am in the Western part of the United States, and littleroundman is in Australia. Now according to mush-mushbrains I have to be able to be in the Western part of the US and in Australia all at the same time; which is not possible. But it does not end there, and now he is claiming almost everyone who posts in this thread are me. The other people who post in this thread he claims are me, several are in Europe, Okosh is in Australia, some are on the East Coast of the US, some are in the Southwest US, but they are all me and I am posting as all of these persons at the almost identical same time. Yeah, location is not important to mush-mushbrains because all of his pontification goes up in smoke when you add in the locations I would have to be in at the exact same time to post.

Me thinks he has been reading to many sci-fi novels, or watching too many sci-fi movies about time travel. Yet he is not a liar, but I am. Well, he claims he has exposed me as a liar, when all he has done has been to show how ignorant, inept, and incompetent he truly is with all of his blather and total nonsense. He has not been right about one thing he has posted. All he has accomplished has been to show how ignorant and an idiot he truly is. Everything he has posted is all huffing and puffing, stewing and spewing, all lies, and total BS.

Now I can't wait for his pathetic rebuttal to how location does not matter and it is not important, but his fantasy IP tracking is all that matters. I guess I should write myself up in scientific journals since I can be in multiple locations around the world all at the same time. Someone let the village know we found their idiot.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Your logic is flawed and you too ignore what I said about "Whip" in my post (conveniently brought down to the last two pages by the "users"). You also ignore COMPLETELY my asking you too explain how you knew that I have said to Patrick Hernan that user "laidback" is also a sock puppet. Lynn even if you leave to be one hundred, you'll never be as smart as me.

You are obviously unable to sleep because of all this. That, or you are somewhere else in the world. Indeed IP addresses tell a story, and location is irrelevant, you got that right, but don't forget that attached to each IP, there are other identifiers, that is, if you have access to site logs ;)

And you won't be believe how much information one can extract on each single post you make (it's called psychology). You are a bad guy Lynn, you don't fool the MMB. I am calling your bluff on this "forum". And why is PayPal denying you service?

https://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/payment.php

Is it maybe that you're refusing to provide them with your company's tax ID number, per new online regulations? Inquiry minds need to know. :)

MMB

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    What has been really funny with all of mush-mushbrains posts about all the people who have posted in this thread being me, is that he claims location is not important, but only the IP addresses are.

So for all of you who have not been able to follow all of his contorted, idiotic and twisted logic, let me simplify it for you. He claims that all the posters in this thread are me. He specifically said that littleroundman and myself are one and the same person. Now stop and think about this for just a minute. I am in the Western part of the United States, and littleroundman is in Australia. Now according to mush-mushbrains I have to be able to be in the Western part of the US and in Australia all at the same time; which is not possible. But it does not end there, and now he is claiming almost everyone who posts in this thread are me. The other people who post in this thread he claims are me, several are in Europe, Okosh is in Australia, some are on the East Coast of the US, some are in the Southwest US, but they are all me and I am posting as all of these persons at the almost identical same time. Yeah, location is not important to mush-mushbrains because all of his pontification goes up in smoke when you add in the locations I would have to be in at the exact same time to post.

Me thinks he has been reading to many sci-fi novels, or watching too many sci-fi movies about time travel. Yet he is not a liar, but I am. Well, he claims he has exposed me as a liar, when all he has done has been to show how ignorant, inept, and incompetent he truly is with all of his blather and total nonsense. He has not been right about one thing he has posted. All he has accomplished has been to show how ignorant and an idiot he truly is. Everything he has posted is all huffing and puffing, stewing and spewing, all lies, and total BS.

Now I can't wait for his pathetic rebuttal to how location does not matter and it is not important, but his fantasy IP tracking is all that matters. I guess I should write myself up in scientific journals since I can be in multiple locations around the world all at the same time. Someone let the village know we found their idiot.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, you can read all my posts at RS and free of typos here :)

Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Lynn "Desperado" Edgington: no escape

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain
    And you won't be believe how much information one can extract on each single post you make
    Oh, but we DO, Brain, we DO know.

We also know INFORMATION is one thing and ACCURACY is another.

How do I know you are downright lying about what you know and don't know ???

Simple.

I'm in Australia.

I've always been in Australia.

I've never used a proxy on REALSCAM.com nor do I need to.

I KNOW these things.

You, on the other hand, are guessing.

Every single world to the contrary that comes from your keyboard is an absolute lie.

But, carry on in your fantasy world.

For the moment, at least, it's entertaining.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Oh, but we DO, Brain, we DO know.

We also know INFORMATION is one thing and ACCURACY is another.

How do I know you are downright lying about what you know and don't know ???

Simple.

I'm in Australia.

I've always been in Australia.

I've never used a proxy on REALSCAM.com nor do I need to.

I KNOW these things.

You, on the other hand, are guessing.

Every single world to the contrary that comes from your keyboard is an absolute lie.

But, carry on in your fantasy world.

For the moment, at least, it's entertaining.
    You are still in denial, aren't you?
    Well, it's time I call on your bluffing, huffing and puffing.
    How about this?
    Ask your host to send you (if you got no access, of course) your web logs dated February 17 and 18, of 2012. They should be encoded as .GZ archive files. They can't be tampered with (otherwise the date of the archive would be changed as well). So, we open them up and, it should reveal what happened on the 17 , the day I came to post at RS. They should also match each post I said took place on that date.
    So, you post the link for me to download that .GZ file, and we both compare records.
    But, you know we will open up a can of worms, don't you?
    Do you really want to go there?

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post

MMB
    Absolutely, go there, with my blessing.

You keep saying things and producing irrelevant "facts" as if any of it actually means anything.

I'm in Western Australia.

My host is iinet.

I'm not Lynne.

You haven't got one shred of "real" evidence that says otherwise.

Everything else is stuff and nonsense

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I wanted to add this extra "entertaining" explanation for you, "LittleDumbBrain":

The final way to track user sessions is through the IP address of the visitor. Every record in the log file contains an IP address, as this is how the server knows where to send the information that has been requested. The limitation to counting unique IP addresses, however, is that many Internet Service Providers and companies use various methods that skew the analysis. Some organizations use dynamic ISP addressing where an IP address can be determined dynamically when a user logs in, through the use of firewalls, or by a load-balancing device. Others, such as iiNet, filter all data so it comes through an intermediate proxy server. In this case, the Web server sends the requests not to the individual requestor, but to the proxy server of the ISP. The information is then sent on to the actual visitor, but with the source address of the proxy server. That's why crooks and spammers, like you, love that ISP. One thing that doesn't get filtered though, it's your browser and computer OS information. So, the fact that you don't use proxy software to connect is irrelevant to this case, the fact that you use multiple accounts is.

You should have banned me when you had an excuse like Patrick did.

MMB

You are still in denial, aren't you?
    Well, it's time I call on your bluffing, huffing and puffing.
    How about this?
    Ask your host to send you (if you got no access, of course) your web logs dated February 17 and 18, of 2012. They should be encoded as .GZ archive files. They can't be tampered with (otherwise the date of the archive would be changed as well). So, we open them up and, it should reveal what happened on the 17 , the day I came to post at RS. They should also match each post I said took place on that date.
    So, you post the link for me to download that .GZ file, and we both compare records.
    But, you know we will open up a can of worms, don't you?

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely, go there, with my blessing.
    Great! When will you post that .GZ log archive file?

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Great! When will you post that .GZ log archive file?

MMB
    Why would I jump through hoops to satisfy the whims of a fool ???

All your crapping on about hackers and spammers and iinet and IP numbers and log files doesn't mean a damned thing.

My host is iinet.

I'm not Lynne.

Oh, and FYI, iinet just recently announced it has become the second largest provider of DSL in Australia.

Are you seriously suggesting that's because of its' use of proxy servers ??

Also FYI, I've been a customer of Iinet for over 17 years, when it was just a startup company being operated from the founders' mothers' garage.

Are you suggesting my psychic powers are so well tuned I joined the company because I knew that 17 years in the future I'd be needing to trick an know-nothing fool into thinking I am someone else ??

Stuff and nonsense on top of even MORE stuff and nonsense.

Carry on.

Post Thanks / Like

Why would I jump through hoops to satisfy the whims of a fool ???

All your crapping on about hackers and spammers and iinet and IP numbers and log files doesn't mean a damned thing.
    You are dead wrong! And, you got the opportunity to make the MMB look like a dumb ass and you don't take it?

Proving that you didn't use "Whip" on the 17th would have debunked everything I've been saying all along, silly. But, what else can one expect from a coward and liar? Your ISP is irrelevant to the case, what you did on the 17th (using two user accounts) is.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit that I feel rather sorry for MMB (Quite apart from the fact that he would fail any IT exam on the realities of IP tracing ) He has clearly been taken in by JustBeenPaid and believes Mann to be a latter day saint or Warren Buffet clone. (Or, he is a master of the art of distraction, as he has successfully diverted the conversation away from Just Been Paid and has entertained us for pages over Lynn's multiple personalities and then I am not so sorry for him).

MMB I am going to spell it out for you....

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE A SUSTAINABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF 2% PER DAY IN ANY LEGAL BUSINESS. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BY THE GREATEST MONEY MAKING BRAINS IN HISTORY AND NEVER WILL BE.

So JustBeenPaid is (a) a scam with an uniformed promoter who cant figure out where the money comes from (b) a legitimate business of the kind never ever seen before with an uninformed promoter who cant figure out where the money comes from and everyone, including CONSOB are just clones of Lynn at Eagle Research Associates.

Post Thanks / Like

And, on top of that,

My host is iinet.

I'm not Lynne.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    I have to admit that I feel rather sorry for MMB (Quite apart from the fact that he would fail any IT exam on the realities of IP tracing ) He has clearly been taken in by JustBeenPaid and believes Mann to be a latter day saint or Warren Buffet clone. (Or, he is a master of the art of distraction, as he has successfully diverted the conversation away from Just Been Paid and has entertained us for pages over Lynn's multiple personalities and then I am not so sorry for him).

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE A SUSTAINABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF 2% PER DAY IN ANY LEGAL BUSINESS. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BY THE GREATEST MONEY MAKING BRAINS IN HISTORY AND NEVER WILL BE.

So JustBeenPaid is (a) a scam with an uniformed promoter who cant figure out where the money comes from (b) a legitimate business of the kind never ever seen before with an uninformed promoter who cant figure out where the money comes from and everyone, including CONSOB are just clones of Lynn at Eagle Research Associates.
    And just on cue (and against all odds) the meat puppet shows up to make a case against the other devil LOL!
    You could be right about Fred, but you got to wait for the day he runs with the money to accuse him of anything.
    That said, PayPal already knows something about Lynn, you and I don't.
    Maybe you should open up another thread: Why is Eagle Research Associates banned for PayPal?
    Then do what the "users" on this crackpot forum love to do; spew out crap and talk garbage about people they don't know and without any solid proof of anything.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post

To the best of my knowledge, Lynn doesn't speak Italian but perhaps he could get Umbertino to help him with Consob. That doggone Consob has just got it in for the JBP scam.
    Last edited by baylee; 03-04-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Again with the rhetoric and nothing else.

s-i-g-h.

Post Thanks / Like

You could be right about Fred, but you got to wait for the day he runs with the money to accuse him of anything.
    That makes no sense. If the scheme is a Ponzi, than the illegalities have been building up from day 1. Recall the man for whom Ponzi schemes are named, and how he was found out.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit that watching MoronicMonkeyBalm making a fool of himself is entertaining, but it was pointed out that attention has been diverted from the actual thread topic, JBP. Maybe LRM/Lynn/SBM or whomever should move all the entertainment to its own thread, jmho.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

You're entirely correct, of course.

It's entirely my fault.

Consider me suitably chastised.

MoneyMakingBrain and his nonsense is not worth the effort of creating a new thread, so from now on I'll just ignore him.

Others are free to make up their own minds as to how to handle the nonsense.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    That makes no sense. If the scheme is a Ponzi, than the illegalities have been building up from day 1. Recall the man for whom Ponzi schemes are named, and how he was found out.
    Professoe, I got a latin expression for you:
    "Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat".

Proof lies on him who asserts, not on him who denies

In the eyes of the law, what's being said here and , not surprisingly, by that coward Patrick Hernan on his biased blog, doesn't hold legal water. That's why the Secret Service can't care less about his online ranting and ravings.
    We got national and international laws upheld by mutual agreements between countries.
    I am not intetested in speculation, professor, much less the kind that evolves beyond domestic legal interpretation and enforcement.
    The laws in most countries are clear in this matter, and you just can't condem any individual without a fair trial, that applies even when you believe that; "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, craps like a duck, it's probably a duck"!

We need to protect our right to be innocent until proven guilty. The gross disrespect of this precept makes the MMB angry on this forum and PPblog's (btw, why isn't that chicken talking to me here anymore?)

So, in applying your same logic, I can accuse Lynn Edgington aka "EagleOne" of consumer fraud because PayPal denies Eagle Research Associates, merachant services. After all PayPal would know the differenbce between crooked business models better than any other payment processor and they block service to all of them.
    But, I cannot condem "Lynn" until I gather enough evidence and irrefutable proof that will support that theory.
    You got it professor?

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Professor, I got a latin expression for you:
    "Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat".

Proof lies on him who asserts, not on him who denies

In the eyes of the law, what's being said here and , not surprisingly, by that coward Patrick Hernan on his biased blog, doesn't hold legal water. That's why the Secret Service can't care less about his online ranting and ravings.
    We got national and international laws upheld by mutual agreements between countries.
    I am not interested in speculation, professor, much less the kind that evolves beyond domestic legal interpretation and enforcement.
    The laws in most countries are clear in this matter, and you just can't condemn any individual without a fair trial, that applies even when you believe that; "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, craps like a duck, it's probably a duck"!

We need to protect our right to be innocent until proven guilty. The gross disrespect of this precept makes the MMB angry on this forum and PPblog's (btw, why isn't that chicken talking to me here anymore?)

So, in applying your same logic, I can accuse Lynn Edgington aka "EagleOne" of consumer fraud because PayPal denies Eagle Research Associates, merchant services. After all PayPal would know the difference between crooked business models better than any other payment processor and they block service to all of them.
    But, I cannot condemn "Lynn" until I gather enough evidence and irrefutable proof that will support that theory.
    You got it professor?

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

so from now on I'll just ignore him.
    Really? So I can't ask you to delete post #445?

Then please don't ever ask or beg me to prove you've in more than 2 places using different user accounts anymore.

MMB