Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 89 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Courtesy of the good folk at REALSCAM.com we bring you a summary of MonkeyBrains' posts relevant to the question of whether or not Freddie Mann is offering an impossible to attain 2% daily interest rate and JustBeenPaid is a fraud

OOPS !!!!

There aren't any.

Sorry about that.

MoneyMakingBrain....who cares ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Courtesy of the good folk at REALSCAM.com we bring you a summary of MonkeyBrains' posts relevant to the question of whether or not Freddie Mann is offering an impossible to attain 2% daily interest rate and JustBeenPaid is a fraud

OOPS !!!!

There aren't any.

Sorry about that.

MoneyMakingBrain....who cares ??

And to put this into context for all readers; the admin LRM bases his opinion on 'hearsay' taken from other sites or blogs and is someone who doesn't even understand the definition of the word "fraud".
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    And to put this into context for all readers; the admin LRM bases his opinion on 'hearsay' taken from other sites or blogs and is someone who doesn't even understand the definition of the word "fraud".
    This is just too funny. This from a man who thinks that Fred is a saint, JBP is capable of paying 2% per day weekdays and 1.5% weekends, JBP is a legitimate program and not a Ponzi, and I am every poster in this thread, except him of course; and LRM needs to look up the definition of the word "fraud?"
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This is just too funny. This from a man who thinks that Fred is a saint, JBP is capable of paying 2% per day weekdays and 1.5% weekends, JBP is a legitimate program and not a Ponzi, and I am every poster in this thread, except him of course; and LRM needs to look up the definition of the word "fraud?"
    Lynn, the truth is you really are not a smart man. Not only you are looking as neurotic as LRM for addressing me on this forum, you have demonstrated to everyone who reads this that you are a very ignorant person for someone who claims to be an author.

I have explained "ad nauseam" why JBP is no more a ponzi than what some government systems do to generate capital. You discuss a system that you don't understand at all and call it a ponzi. You adhere to the same old silly argument that if JBP is paying 2% per day weekdays and 1.5% weekends, then it's "fraud".

JBP has approximately close to a million or so of registered users, which 400,000 are active members. If they buy just one $15 "upgrade" every 3 months (they have a few levels), on that product alone, the company makes 24 million dollars. We're not even discussing the cost of buying a matrix or the money generated by the Triplers.
    Is that enough money to sustain any business? Of course, it is. This is the reason why I am puzzled as to why some of the users on this forum keep on asking how is it that JBP can pay up a high interest on a deposit. It shows that they haven't even done an analysis of the JBP system and just echo your opinion and Patrick's.

As for the accusations of fraud by some ignorant people; fraud is defined as a deception , which JBP is not, and of misrepresentation, which JBP doesn't. That can change quickly if it defaults to its payment obligations, but it's not considered "fraud" until then.

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    That can change quickly if it defaults to its payment obligations, but it's not considered "fraud" until then.
    Yeah, just like Andy Bowdoin wasn't charged with fraud until AdSurf Daily defaulted on payments.

OOPS, MonkeyBoy is wrong again.

How unsurprising

MoneyMakingBrain.....trying hard

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, just like Andy Bowdoin wasn't charged with fraud until AdSurf Daily defaulted on payments.

OOPS, MonkeyBoy is wrong again.

How unsurprising

MoneyMakingBrain.....trying hard
    There you go again making assumptions....
    AdSurf is not JBP, so get your facts together.
    Andy Bowdoin is not Fred Mann.
    I don't know A. Bowdoin, so I can't form an opinion in favor or against him.
    Anyway, talk about making a "straw-man" argument........

Post Thanks / Like

As for the accusations of fraud by some ignorant people; fraud is defined as a deception , which JBP is not, and of misrepresentation, which JBP doesn't. That can change quickly if it defaults to its payment obligations, but it's not considered "fraud" until then.
    This is typical "scammer talk"....

FYI monkey brain fart.....
    Fraud is fraud from the minute it starts and not from when payments stop.....
    Even if a ponzi like JBP pays for 20 years then stops paying it was still a ponzi the whole time...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    This is typical "scammer talk"....

FYI monkey brain fart.....
    Fraud is fraud from the minute it starts and not from when payments stop.....
    Even if a ponzi like JBP pays for 20 years then stops paying it was still a ponzi the whole time...
    He knows that.

But, you know how it is,

trolls must do what trolls must do.

MoneyMakingBrain....trollin', trollin', trollin', keep that trollin' rollin'

Post Thanks / Like

Okosh and LRM sound alike, talk alike, post at about the same time. Both don't understand that it's not a ponzi just because they think it is.
    Both need to go back to school and learn the basics. Both do not understand that there is no such thing as "fraud is fraud from the minute it starts...". Fraud is the result of the unfulfillment of an obligation, a duty, etc.
    Why am I wasting my time trying to explain all this???
    There are other people who read here.

Post Thanks / Like

My guess would be MonkeyBrain is either the tallest student or the class bully at his school.

He's obviously used to being able to make outrageous statements which go unchallenged and finds it difficult to make a coherent argument when he IS challenged.

Perfect qualifications for his chosen occupation as HYIP ponzi shill and troll, I suppose.

MoneyMakingBrain....he said it, therefore it's right

Post Thanks / Like

Okosh and LRM sound alike, talk alike, post at about the same time.
    Darn....Looks like we busted by monkey-brain-fart.....

OK....So from now on LRM is not allowed to post till 1pm....And I'm not allowed to post after 1pm...

Post Thanks / Like

My guess would be MonkeyBrain is either the tallest student or the class bully at his school.
    Actually, I was the one the bullies were afraid of, and I indeed I was the tall one.

He's obviously used to being able to make outrageous statements which go unchallenged and finds it difficult to make a coherent argument when he IS challenged.
    Challenged??? You're joking right?
    Do you mean when Okosh said "fraud is fraud from the minute it starts..." he did it.? Really????
    Sorry then, I didn't realize I was being "challenged" which such eloquent argument :)

Perfect qualifications for his chosen occupation as HYIP ponzi shill and troll, I suppose.
    You suppose too much in this thread. In fact, what you suppose is usually wrong.

MoneyMakingBrain....he said it, therefore it's right
    Am i beginning to sound like you now???

Post Thanks / Like

My guess would be that the best ten years of his life was the 3rd grade....So not only was he the tallest student but he was the only 3rd grader in history to drive his classmates home from school...

Post Thanks / Like

My guess would be that the best ten years of his life was the 3rd grade....So not only was he the tallest student but he was the only 3rd grader in history to drive his classmates home from school...
    The only one who needs third grade is you and LRM.
    Here is the definition of "fraud":
    Fraud - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Your assignment for the day is to learn the definitions. Then see if you can objectively describe JBP as one of the them.

Post Thanks / Like

Your assignment for the day is to learn the definitions. Then see if you can objectively describe JBP as one of the them.
    1 a and b sums up JBP....

Post Thanks / Like

Darn....Looks like we busted by monkey-brain-fart.....

OK....So from now on LRM is not allowed to post till 1pm....And I'm not allowed to post after 1pm...
    Would that be 1pm Tassie time or Wait Awhile time ??

Post Thanks / Like

1 a and b sums up JBP....
    Golly gosh,

Do you think MonkeyBrain might be on to something with HIS definition of fraud ???

Andy Bowdoin is gonna be over the moon now he has a new definition of fraud to work with.

Imagine how terrified the Federal task force, Secret Service and IRS must be now the fact they charged Bowdoin with all those fraud, wire fraud and conspiracy offenses BEFORE AdSurf Daily stopped paying is discovered and AdSurf Daily MonkeyBrainofficially became a fraud.

Do you think Bowdoin will withdraw his guilty plea ???

MoneyMakingBrain....nonsense upon nonsense upon nonsense

Post Thanks / Like

Err, MonkeyBoy, I don't wanna seem like I'm peeing in your pocket, but that's a Merriam-Webster dictionary you're recommending we use.

I don't know about what happens in MonkeyBrainWorld, but in the real world lawyers and prosecutors actually like to use legal statutes when deciding when, how and with what to charge an offender.

What's more, you typed
    Here is THE definition of "fraud":
    which is, in itself not quite accurate.

What you should have typed is
    Here is A definition of "fraud":
    In fact, you could have gone further and typed something along the lines of:
    Here is A definition of "fraud," and, while not the definition used by lawyers, prosecutors and judges, is one of the definitions which appears in one of the online free dictionaries
    Here's a tip for ya, Monkey, next time you're required in court to answer charges, do NOT, and, I repeat NOT, attempt to baffle the judge by pulling out your free dictionary and arguing with him/her about the definition of the offenses with which you're charged.

MoneyMakingBrain....not even in the ballpark

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go, MonkeyBoy,

have a quick look over the relevant, non dictionary defined statutes involved in the prosecution of "fraud"

wire fraud (18 U.S.C. sect; 1343),

mail fraud (18 U.S.C. sect; 1341),

conspiracy to engage in wire and mail fraud (18 U.S.C. sect; 371).

Each of these statutes carries a maximum term of imprisonment of five years.

MoneyMakingBrain....swingin' and not hittin'

Post Thanks / Like

Now don't go confusing maniacalmoronbrain with facts. He is after all smarter than anyone of us here and all of us combined. Just ask him. He is an illiterate genius.

He has enough problems remembering which one of his persona's he is to use from post to post. First we have the rants and conspiracy theories; then we have the parsing of words, taking things out of context, fabricating stories, using images of people he doesn't have permission to use, and telling lies....wait, this sounds an awful lot like someone else we all know. Could it be that we have two-in-one posting? By George, I believe we do.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

The official gathering of "hypocrites, ignorant and morons of RealScam.com" thread

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Now don't go confusing maniacalmoronbrain with facts. He is after all smarter than anyone of us here and all of us combined. Just ask him. He is an illiterate genius.

He has enough problems remembering which one of his persona's he is to use from post to post. First we have the rants and conspiracy theories; then we have the parsing of words, taking things out of context, fabricating stories, using images of people he doesn't have permission to use, and telling lies....wait, this sounds an awful lot like someone else we all know. Could it be that we have two-in-one posting? By George, I believe we do.
    That's your baseless and self serving opinion, of course. It's the usual posting formula from Mr. Lynn Edgington: make a humorless joke, throw in some ridicule, add some more foolish remarks, then state all your fallacies. Your posts are so predictable, I wonder why.

But, it will be a shock for those who bought into your book's wisdom, to one day find this thread with all the pearls of literature you wrote.

You on the other hand, by not ever questioning the things your admin says, stoop to his level of education.

The fact that LRM in his deliberate attempts to convince us all that an online definition only applies if it's an online legal one (as if that would make a difference), or some of the pearls in literature you wrote in other threads like "Until they shut down/disappear there are no victims and loss." only demonstrate who the real ignorant are here.

And you consider yourself an author, Lynn?
    Really???
    Gees...
    Last edited by MoneyMakingBrain; 06-07-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The official gathering of "hypocrites, ignorant and morons of RealScam.com" thread

Err, MonkeyBoy, I don't wanna seem like I'm peeing in your pocket, but that's a Merriam-Webster dictionary you're recommending we use.

I don't know about what happens in MonkeyBrainWorld, but in the real world lawyers and prosecutors actually like to use legal statutes when deciding when, how and with what to charge an offender.

What's more, you typed which is, in itself not quite accurate.

What you should have typed is

In fact, you could have gone further and typed something along the lines of:

Here's a tip for ya, Monkey, next time you're required in court to answer charges, do NOT, and, I repeat NOT, attempt to baffle the judge by pulling out your free dictionary and arguing with him/her about the definition of the offenses with which you're charged.

MoneyMakingBrain....not even in the ballpark
    Do us all a favor, go to sleep. When you wake up tomorrow morning, I promise you will have my full reply to your new idiotic definitions and grammar rules.
    In the meantime if you are bored, read the 'unprejudiced' opinion of another user from another forum about the things you wrote :)
    Is Realscam.com a haven for scammers? - Page 30 - WORLD Law Direct Forums
    Last edited by MoneyMakingBrain; 06-07-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

EDDIEBOY ????

You quote Eddieboy and that is somehow supposed to mean something ????

Oh, p-u-h-l-e-a-s-e,

at least quote someone people take notice of.

Some good has come of it, though.

At least now I know where he disappeared to.

Bloody Eddieboy quotes, get serious, will you ???

Post Thanks / Like

EDDIEBOY ????

You quote Eddieboy and that is somehow supposed to mean something ????

Oh, p-u-h-l-e-a-s-e,

at least quote someone people take notice of.

Some good has come of it, though.

At least now I know where he disappeared to.

Bloody Eddieboy quotes, get serious, will you ???
    Not in bed yet and or can't wait until tomorrow???
    I don't know who "EddieBoy" is, but if you are referring to UncleFesta, his opinion is as good as anyone's.

I guess anyone who doesn't adhere to your ignorant beliefs is himself considered an ignorant, huh?
    That is almost like saying: anyone who agrees with your wisdom is an ignorant.
    Would you agree that's another example of an oxymoron???
    What do you think LRM?
    Do you also consider yourself a ground pilot?
    Do you believe to be considered an educated man on this forum?
    Let's see how many "members" here agree (post your support in favor of "LRM")?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know who "EddieBoy" is, but if you are referring to UncleFesta, his opinion is as good as anyone's.
    Yep, you're right.

In fact, I think you should listen to Eddie more. Add to your credibility.

Ally yourself with Eddieboy. Open yourself up to a whole new world of opportunities.

Do it, MonkeyBoy, do it.

MoneyMakingBrain....any port in a storm