Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

OUCH !!!

Knock, knock.

WHO'S THERE ??

MonkeyBrain.

MONKEYBRAIN WHO ??

Geez, he's only been away for a few hours, and you've already forgotten all about him.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    LOL...So it comes as a shock to you that mates know a little about each other??.....
    And coming from someone who's here defending a criminal no less. Let's see who would know who more? LRM/okosh or downtheloveit/'fred mann'?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

penisonthebrain - still waiting for fred's manlove.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Nancetta, even dumb and dumber would understand what is in bold.....get it??
    Still not???
    Who calls me "monkeybrain" all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    LOL...So it comes as a shock to you that mates know a little about each other??.....

Also comes as a shock to you that I would travel to the mainland on business??.......

Bring it on monkey brain.....Had better then you make threats over the years and like all the rest you just blowing hot air....
    Get on a plane and come to Aus.....I'm not hard to find and nor is LRM.....And neither of us are scared of internet vermin like you....
    The writing style and diatribes are unmistakable. His desperate need to convince people that he doesn't live in the "mainland", way too obsessive......A sign that Okosh knows now that nobody is buying his story anymore.

"LRM".......being Okosh is an unbearable.
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    The writing style and diatribes are unmistakable. His desperate need to convince people that he doesn't live in the "mainland", way too obsessive......A sign that Okosh knows now that nobody is buying his story anymore.
    Poor child thinks if he repeats it often enough, it might just come true.

HeHe, MonkeyBrain is a riot when he gets going, ain't he ???

A regular stand-up comedian.

"Unmistakable" and MonkeyBrain in the same post.

Pure comedy gold.

MoneyMakingBrain....Risperdal is his friend and saviour

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Pure comedy gold.

I'm just wondering when okosh actually started 'selling a story'. All I see are posts on a messageboard.
    In fact, the only story I've seen trying to be 'sold' here is that of 'fred mann' being able to give 2% per day profits to people without having to do anything.
    Last edited by Whip; 06-19-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Pure comedy gold.

ON CONTRAIRE, you think if you deny it often enough, it might just all go away and people will dismiss it.
    Do you think that by implying I'm insane and saying this whole thing is a comic story I made up you can deflect the fact that [against all odds] Okosh and you called me "monkey brain" in the same page, the same day ???

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :)

LRM......life as Okosh is a bitch.

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    I'm insane and saying this whole thing is a comic story I made up you can deflect the fact that [against all odds] Okosh and you called me "monkey brain" in the same page, the same day ???
    against all odds ????

What on earth does that mean ???

Someone is making fun of a troll on the forum and calls him "monkeybrain"

Someone else thinks "monkeybrain" is a fitting description for the troll and uses the same expression.

And this is somehow "against the odds" ????

Risperdal, mate, Risperdal, I'm tellin' ya, it's your only hope.

Stop those voices before they drive you mad.

OH !!

MoneyMakingBrain....logic? never heard of it.

Post Thanks / Like

against all odds ????

What on earth does that mean ???

Someone is making fun of a troll on the forum and calls him "monkeybrain"

Someone else thinks "monkeybrain" is a fitting description for the troll and uses the same expression.

And this is somehow "against the odds" ????

Risperdal, mate, Risperdal, I'm tellin' ya, it's your only hope.

Stop those voices before they drive you mad.

OH !!

MoneyMakingBrain....logic? never heard of it.
    OH NOES!!!!!!!!! We all used the word 'the' on the (see, there it is again!) same page...........CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    OH NOES!!!!!!!!! We all used the word 'the' on the (see, there it is again!) same page...........CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!
    Poor li'l fella is gonna go nutso trying to work it out when he discovers that my today is his tomorrow and Okosh can post at the same time as me but it's not the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

Poor li'l fella is gonna go nutso trying to work it out when he discovers that my today is his tomorrow and Okosh can post at the same time as me but it's not the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

maniacalmoronbrain really should read Patrick Pretty's blog today. You know how he claims that "law enforcement agencies do not read forums," "how being in cyber-space makes JBP not subject to US Laws," and "how JBP does not exist anywhere so it can't be raided," along with all of his other nonsense. Well, US law enforcement agencies "ARE" reading forums and charging and extraditing people from "outside" the US who operate online and are not "IN" the US.

Of course the Horohorin case is not the first case of people operating outside the US being charged and extradited to the US to stand trial, but maniacalmoronbrain doesn't want to admit the "facts." But then "facts" have never been something that maniacalmoronbrain can deal with.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    maniacalmoronbrain really should read Patrick Pretty's blog today. You know how he claims that "law enforcement agencies do not read forums," "how being in cyber-space makes JBP not subject to US Laws," and "how JBP does not exist anywhere so it can't be raided," along with all of his other nonsense. Well, US law enforcement agencies "ARE" reading forums and charging and extraditing people from "outside" the US who operate online and are not "IN" the US.

Of course the Horohorin case is not the first case of people operating outside the US being charged and extradited to the US to stand trial, but maniacalmoronbrain doesn't want to admit the "facts." But then "facts" have never been something that maniacalmoronbrain can deal with.
    As we approach the 100 page milestone, that is, 100 pages that exhibit your ignorance, dementia, lack of self esteem and utter insecurity as an online professional (because you aren't one) Finix in one post, said it better than me in 100. But, what she said is now lost in a sea of nonsensical posts between the hideous LRM and you. It's just one simple example of what happens when smarter people than you come to post to your hoax of a forum: it gets ignored, only what serves you goes....but let's not forget your stupid personal agenda which is to get donation money from unsuspecting individuals. And, while some HYIP's do rob people with Payza, Solid Trust Pay, Liberty reserve, etc, you do it with PayPal.

So, I guess we are only getting warmed up here. :)

Lynn Edgington.....refuses to take the red pill.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, you don't convince anyone, anymore. Seriously, I would have had doubts about you and Okosh, but, the fact that you claimed that he indeed posts from "Tasmania", when I know for sure all his past ip addresses in Aussie and not one came up in "Tasmania", that was what confirmed to me that you in fact are HIM. You got it???
    This also explain why you need to convince everyone that the web bugs are a story I made up and don't work.
    The second thing that should be obvious to those who don't believe me is the fact that you go out of your way to defend him as if your own credibility depended on it.
    The third is in psychology; if someone makes obsessive attempts to deny a simple fact, such as the lie about Okosh being in Tasmania, it usually means that a bigger lie is being denied. In this case, it would be your double identity.
    Fourth, the "monkeybrain" slip up was one of the many I've detected throughout the thread, and it's really not the norm to use the same disparaging name by two users on the same forum.
    Fifth, both your diatribes and tone are almost identical.
    Sixth, I can go on and on, so why don't you just admit it and we'll call it the day?

LRM........wishes he could take the blue pill and forget he is Okosh every time he wakes up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Fourth, the "monkeybrain" slip up was one of the many I've detected throughout the thread, and it's really not the norm to use the same disparaging name by two users on the same forum.
    Fifth, both your diatribes and tone are almost identical.
    Gloryosky two down under chap post and talk alike...who'da thunk...!By that rationale you must be ready to claim that everybody in Australia is Okosh...oh...wait... you already have...! That must mean everybody in the US is Lynn...! Time to adjust the meds...again...!
    __________________________________________________ _____
    MMB, his kingdom for a fix...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I bet that most of you don't realize that maniacalmoronbrain is actually clairvoyant/psychic. He has demonstarted it time and time again in this thread. Here are just a few examples of his amazing ability, and I quote:

"This forum what set up to promote Eagle Research Associates and PatrickPretty blog.

However, the information that I am leaving, starting tomorrow with the headline that you are the apparent secret partner/co-owner of RS, is going to be priceless for the hundreds if not thousands of people who want to see the three of you put in jail.

The IRS is coming so be prepared.

You are a bad guy Lynn, you don't fool the MMB. I am calling your bluff on this "forum". And why is PayPal denying you service? https://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/payment.php Is it maybe that you're refusing to provide them with your company's tax ID number, per new online regulations?

You got three choices, so just pay, return Tim Meyers pictures or shut up, ugly fatso.

And when people find out that Eggers and The PP bullshit blog were the ones who prompted the demise of JBP, you will think I was an online pussy cat in the way I treated Lynn. These people are going to be so angry they'll probably send him a letter with some powder to kill roaches (or something else, if you get my meaning). The guy is innocent until proven innocent, "Eggers" should leave him alone. "Lynn" should stop harassing that old guy online. Maybe by being hard on him I am saving "Eggs On Legs" from all the angry people who he will encounter if JBP is shut down by his constant harping.

I feel sorry for you and your wife actually, who must be putting up with so much crap from anonymous callers, and who knows what else. If you don't stop being a deceptive person, though, she is gonna divorce you, Lynn, and I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't already filed for it.

Actually when those guys find out the reason they've been receiving nasty calls, don't forget to mention to them that your irrefutable evidence is I was using a .gif file in their web directory. LOL!!

It's because the evidence is overwhelmingly against you (one look at what you did on your site , even at your avatar) that you are guilty of stealing without paying a license to its rightful author.

You Lynn Edgington are all three: a hypocrite, an ignorant and a big moron.

If you know what's good for your non-profit business and your personal online reputation or credibility, you should be the one stopping from posting in this thread once and for all.

I know for a fact that Okosh is not in Tasmania but in Sydney, Australia. And the iiNet internet service used by "LRM" can be used by any Aussie from anywhere and it will always point to the same IP locations of their servers in Perth, Australia, so....

Let me tell you something, Lynn, you don't know it yet, but in this thread, you've ruined all credibility that you are a serious "book author". But don't take my word for it, just watch your online book sales evaporate and donation money come to a halt.

If anything, you are the crook. You still haven't said a word about those eagle pictures everybody knows you stole from the Tim Meyers site. And, that's not "hearsay" like what you've been basing your accusations against Fred and JBP on, but a fact.

Your wife told you to stop checking this thread and to not reply me anymore, but you still don't listen to her. Do you know why???? You are sick, Edgington, you suffer from 'delusions of grandeur', you think you are a force on the web and the MMB represents a threat in your paranoid, delusional world.

Okosh has never posted from Tasmania

it's almost 2 AM, his wife already told him to go to bed twice, he has a zillion of unanswered 'inquiries' to buy his "best selling book", his dinner was consumed by the house dog (again), but against hunger and lack of sleep, he still has to complete his night's mission which is to destroy this inconvenient MMB and all his inconvenient truths:
    Lynn the sock puppeteer (as shown by web bugs' ip detector),
    Lynn the liar (can't even remember he confessed using software to disguise ip location)
    Lynn the Tim Meyers' photos thief (no payment sent for them as of yet)"

But despite all his claims that he is out to destroy my reputation, credibility and all that other stuff, the truth is he really cares. I know that will be a shock to many of you, but he has demonstrated his caring, and I quote:

"Lynn, you are really sick, going completely deranged, demented.

Lynn Edgington.....needs Charlie Harper's TV psychotherapist.

Seek professional help before it's too late. Your wife shouldn't be made a widow at such a young age. Come clean. I'm only trying to help you.

Maybe by being hard on him I am saving "Eggs On Legs" from all the angry people who he will encounter if JBP is shut down by his constant harping.

I have seriously considered contacting all of Edgington’s relatives to encourage them to seek an intervention….."

So there you have it, clairvoyant/psychic and caring individual all in one. Such a guy.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

OH NOES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's calling you the exact same things unclefecal has.......HE'S UNCLEFECAL!

Post Thanks / Like

I was so touched by his offering to contact all my relatives to do an intervention, but should I tell him I have 67 first cousins and 150+ second cousins? I do appreciate him contacting all of them for me though. Many of them I haven't seen or been in touch with in decades. Just think....a family reunion all thanks to maniacalmoronbrain. Who'd have thunk it.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

I bet that most of you don't realize that maniacalmoronbrain is actually clairvoyant/psychic. He has demonstarted it time and time again in this thread. Here are just a few examples of his amazing ability, and I quote:

But despite all his claims that he is out to destroy my reputation, credibility and all that other stuff, the truth is he really cares. I know that will be a shock to many of you, but he has demonstrated his caring, and I quote:

So there you have it, clairvoyant/psychic and caring individual all in one. Such a guy.
    Lynn, anyone can see that you are unable to think, and rather seem to be dying in despair at this point. Seek mental help before page 100.

Lynn Edgington....the need to post in the MMB's thread is stronger than the will to live.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    AND, poking fun at MonkeyBrain is just s-o-o-o-o-o-o much more fun as a hobby than sticking stamps in an album or running around the back yard catching butterflies AND so much cheaper, as well.

He makes himself such an easy target, it's not hard to imagine he has a bullseye permanently tattooed on his back

Post Thanks / Like

As we approach the century mark in pages dedicated to maniacalmoronbrain, we must not forget his humble beginnings here in this thread. For he told us, when asked a question, and I quote:

"you're asking a day time online reporter (mostly money making stuff) and (part time) crime fighter by night :) not an expert in 'high' finances."

But then he began regalling us with being an attorney, historian, economist, and then with his detailed financial knowledge of how JBP/JSS-Tripler works and can pay 2% per day and 1.5% on weekends, even better than Fred ever could. So much for not being an "expert in high finances." I think he was just being modest.

My wife and I are so pleased to know that he knows more about our marriage than we do. In fact it saves us from having to do that "communication thing" like most couples. All we have to do is see what maniacalmoronbrain has to say about our marriage and we know how we are doing. Saves us a lot of time.

But I have to confess one thing. If I have only managed to get hundreds if not thousands of people mad at me because I am exposing Ponzi's and their pimps, then I have failed miserably. It should be in the multiple of thousands. I have a lot of work still to do, but I have maniacalmoron brain helping me so I should get there faster. Such a guy.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Now ya got me all confused.....Is it still Wednesday now or is it Thursday already??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about where you are ATM,

but here its: and I'm about to make myself an afternoon latte

Post Thanks / Like

As we approach the century mark in pages dedicated to maniacalmoronbrain, we must not forget his humble beginnings here in this thread. For he told us, when asked a question, and I quote:

"you're asking a day time online reporter (mostly money making stuff) and (part time) crime fighter by night :) not an expert in 'high' finances."

But then he began regalling us with being an attorney, historian, economist, and then with his detailed financial knowledge of how JBP/JSS-Tripler works and can pay 2% per day and 1.5% on weekends, even better than Fred ever could. So much for not being an "expert in high finances." I think he was just being modest.

My wife and I are so pleased to know that he knows more about our marriage than we do. In fact it saves us from having to do that "communication thing" like most couples. All we have to do is see what maniacalmoronbrain has to say about our marriage and we know how we are doing. Saves us a lot of time.

But I have to confess one thing. If I have only managed to get hundreds if not thousands of people mad at me because I am exposing Ponzi's and their pimps, then I have failed miserably. It should be in the multiple of thousands. I have a lot of work still to do, but I have maniacalmoron brain helping me so I should get there faster. Such a guy.
    OMG, you are beyond hope. I only have myself to blame for all this.

Lynn Edgington.....does anyone know how to give the last rites?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    OMG, you are beyond hope. I only have myself to blame for all this.

Lynn Edgington.....does anyone know how to give the last rites?
    So, MonkeyBrain, can we take it you've been caught out AGAIN and have had to resort to, to, to......whatever it is you think you're doing, instead of explaining just how it is you got so many things wrong over such a long period of time ???

Hey, MonkeyBoy,

there's a few questions you appear to have overlooked on your journey,

Let me refresh your memory.

No need to hurry with your answers, anytime between now and when Just Been Paid goes belly up will do.

Just because we love ya so much, here's an updated user list from today for ya.

How about you amaze us all with the power of your web bugs/I.P.detector and slip us a few I.P.s, will ya ???

Post Thanks / Like

How about you amaze us all with the power of your web bugs/I.P.detector and slip us a few I.P.s, will ya ???
    Nah, I'll just give you the one you used today: 1.124.213.75

LRM aka Okosh........wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the ass.