Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 165
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

  1. #26
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Cash gifting is illegal whether ScamBusters likes it or not. Also, exposing the people in it is the right thing to do. He is obviously a cash gifter hiding behind a scam busting name or he wouldn't be so mad.

  2. #27
    jake_bosworth is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    135

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    Was your name mentioned? No. Now stay out of our conversation.
    Hey scammer hiding behind a scambuster name. We are going to continue to expose you, and your scams. Guess what? There is nothing you can do about it! Bahahahahahaha bahahahaha bahahaha bahahaha you mad bro????

  3. #28
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    I never said it was not illegal and I never stated I was angry. Please read my posts if you wish to know what I stated.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Cash gifting is illegal whether ScamBusters likes it or not. Also, exposing the people in it is the right thing to do. He is obviously a cash gifter hiding behind a scam busting name or he wouldn't be so mad.

  4. #29
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    I am not wasting any time. You asked me what scams they are in. WHO is THEY? You want the list of everyone I have or am investigating? It's quite a large list. I will give you one name though. Rob Abrams. He has his hands into everything. One of the craziest things he did (which was quite some time ago) is opening up "gifts" in fed ex envelopes. We have all seen that right? Well...lol!!!...here is the difference. The envelopes were missing the labels!! So basically he shoved his own money into fed ex envelopes and than opened them making people (that were not paying attention) think he received that money from people he brought in.


    Quote Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
    Stop wasting time. Out with it. I'll ask again. What scam exactly do you think "they" are involved with?

  5. #30
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    I never said it was not illegal and I never stated I was angry. Please read my posts if you wish to know what I stated.
    Then WHY are you on here taking up for people who are breaking the law and luring people into scams? PLUUUUUHEASE TELL ME!

  6. #31
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Please read my previous post. As I stated I never defended cash gifting nor am I involved in it nor am I angry. However, if you don't wish to read my postings and wish to simply assume than I have a challenge for you. Find out what scams (even though I am not in any) I am in and who I am. There is your challenge. Go ahead and waste your time sir because you will not find a thing.

    By the way, love the fact you are using a name. You don't hide like others. I like that. I even looked you up. WV is a gorgeous state. I lived there for two years during junior high.


    Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    Hey scammer hiding behind a scambuster name. We are going to continue to expose you, and your scams. Guess what? There is nothing you can do about it! Bahahahahahaha bahahahaha bahahaha bahahaha you mad bro????

  7. #32
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    Aw. Look who it is. The man with the true ego....YOU. Oh yes. You are also quite delusional. This conversation is between oldfriend and myself so goodbye now.
    I dearly love the people who just provide information which allows people to turn these scammers in to IC3 and their states attorney General. I know many that do just that and just think, these cash gifters volunteer their information to the authorities. Sooner or later someone in authority will knock on these scammers door. Knock, Knock! LOL

  8. #33
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    Aw. Look who it is. The man with the true ego....YOU. Oh yes. You are also quite delusional. This conversation is between oldfriend and myself so goodbye now.
    Duplicate post

  9. #34
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Not taking up for real scammers at all. I am simply stating that many people in cash gifting, hyip's, ponzis, etc. are victims. Look at the Bernie Madoff scam. People "invested" and told others but honestly believed it was on the up and up. Just because someone put their money in and told others does not make them a scammer. A scammer is someone that honestly knows what they are in is a scam and lie and deceive people to get them to join under them. That is a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Then WHY are you on here taking up for people who are breaking the law and luring people into scams? PLUUUUUHEASE TELL ME!

  10. #35
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    Not taking up for real scammers at all. I am simply stating that many people in cash gifting, hyip's, ponzis, etc. are victims. Look at the Bernie Madoff scam. People "invested" and told others but honestly believed it was on the up and up. Just because someone put their money in and told others does not make them a scammer. A scammer is someone that honestly knows what they are in is a scam and lie and deceive people to get them to join under them. That is a scammer.
    And what you DON'T get is that he people here are calling out EVERYONE involved in the illegal scam. Yes, they might be unaware but if the people here don't expose them then guess what??? Some other idiot signs up with them and the scam gains even more strength.

  11. #36
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Well. They are not calling out nearly everyone at all. I know because I have purchased genealogy lists of scams that have gone out of "businesses". On top of that some of these scams actually hire live support and/or admin to return emails. If you can get yourself in (which I have, it's called undercover work :)) into an admin position you have access to the entire database and who is bringing who in. Due to this you can see who is making bank and who is not. Around 98-99% make nothing and the top guys bring in 98% of everyone. Yes, some of the "owners" of these scams are that stupid. The information is staggering. This site literally has less than 1% of all people involved in hyip's, cash gifting and ponzi's.

    The proper way to tell people that have no clue is not to list all their information and call them names and scammers. How about a simple polite email and phone call? Now real scammers that know they are involved in scams and lie about everything to get people in. Yea. Open season.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    And what you DON'T get is that he people here are calling out EVERYONE involved in the illegal scam. Yes, they might be unaware but if the people here don't expose them then guess what??? Some other idiot signs up with them and the scam gains even more strength.

  12. #37
    jake_bosworth is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    135

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    Well. They are not calling out nearly everyone at all. I know because I have purchased genealogy lists of scams that have gone out of "businesses". On top of that some of these scams actually hire live support and/or admin to return emails. If you can get yourself in (which I have, it's called undercover work :)) into an admin position you have access to the entire database and who is bringing who in. Due to this you can see who is making bank and who is not. Around 98-99% make nothing and the top guys bring in 98% of everyone. Yes, some of the "owners" of these scams are that stupid. The information is staggering. This site literally has less than 1% of all people involved in hyip's, cash gifting and ponzi's.

    The proper way to tell people that have no clue is not to list all their information and call them names and scammers. How about a simple polite email and phone call? Now real scammers that know they are involved in scams and lie about everything to get people in. Yea. Open season.
    This sounds like someone we know.......

  13. #38
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Once again, you DO NOT get it. I have talked to people who just joined these scams and tried to tell them that they got lured into a scam. Do you know what they did? They cussed me out and said I was a hater. Your method is flawed and it doesn't work. These people WILLINGLY put their personal info on a site and join an illegal scam. At that point their information is fair game and the mods on this site can post it as they see fit. If you don't like then that is too bad. We will continue to expose scam artists and people who get involved in illegals scams. Don't know else to tell you bro but you are preaching to the wrong choir and your words will not change how we feel. Bye bye.

  14. #39
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Don't know but you have a choice to believe me or not believe me. Don't believe me than get yourself into an admin position (pay sucks but information is insane) and you will see that you have not even scratched the surface.


    Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    This sounds like someone we know.......

  15. #40
    jake_bosworth is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    135

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Once again, you DO NOT get it. I have talked to people who just joined these scams and tried to tell them that they got lured into a scam. Do you know what they did? They cussed me out and said I was a hater. Your method is flawed and it doesn't work. These people WILLINGLY put their personal info on a site and join an illegal scam. At that point their information is fair game and the mods on this site can post it as they see fit. If you don't like then that is too bad. We will continue to expose scam artists and people who get involved in illegals scams. Don't know else to tell you bro but you are preaching to the wrong choir and your words will not change how we feel. Bye bye.
    POW!!!!!!!

  16. #41
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    The methods on these sites also don't work. I have seen scammers that this site and many others have called out and guess what? They have not stopped AT ALL. I believe my method is better. Educate not attack.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Once again, you DO NOT get it. I have talked to people who just joined these scams and tried to tell them that they got lured into a scam. Do you know what they did? They cussed me out and said I was a hater. Your method is flawed and it doesn't work. These people WILLINGLY put their personal info on a site and join an illegal scam. At that point their information is fair game and the mods on this site can post it as they see fit. If you don't like then that is too bad. We will continue to expose scam artists and people who get involved in illegals scams. Don't know else to tell you bro but you are preaching to the wrong choir and your words will not change how we feel. Bye bye.

  17. #42
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    The methods on these sites also don't work. I have seen scammers that this site and many others have called out and guess what? They have not stopped AT ALL. I believe my method is better. Educate not attack.

    POW! You proved our point LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THanks! LOL LOL That is EXACTLY why they need to be exposed. LOL LOL

  18. #43
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    Not taking up for real scammers at all. I am simply stating that many people in cash gifting, hyip's, ponzis, etc. are victims. Look at the Bernie Madoff scam. People "invested" and told others but honestly believed it was on the up and up. Just because someone put their money in and told others does not make them a scammer. A scammer is someone that honestly knows what they are in is a scam and lie and deceive people to get them to join under them. That is a scammer.
    Now you're talking in circles, "scambusters"

    If you're going to use analogies, at least try and make them relevant.

    Did anyone accuse any of the victims of the Madoff Securities fraud of being "scammers"

    Were they named publicly, yes they were.

    Might I suggest you use a better analogy.

    Let's use "drug mules" as an example.

    NO, they're not the "main" people in smuggling drugs.

    YES, many of them ARE being taken advantage of by people higher up the chain.

    YES, many of them ARE desperate.

    YES, many of them ARE naive as to the seriousness of what they're doing.

    YES, they probably will face a lesser penalty than the higher ups, when and if they're caught

    NO, they will NOT be able to claim exemption because someone like "scambusters" says they too are victims.

    Get the point ???

    It is illegal to both organize AND participate in cash gifting.

    It's illegal BECAUSE it's based on lies.

    "Endless chain recruiting" schemes simply don't work, other than for those at the top.

    "Cash gifting" schemes don't work WITHOUT those low down the endless chain.

    In fact, your "innocent victims" are, in fact, the "enablers" without whom cash gifting simply wouldn't exist.

    Once again:

    It is illegal to participate in cash gifting in any way, shape or form.

    Conversely, it is NOT illegal to reproduce information which cash gifters have themselves posted on the internet.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  19. #44
    jake_bosworth is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    135

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    POW! You proved our point LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THanks! LOL LOL That is EXACTLY why they need to be exposed. LOL LOL
    What is his method? Get on realscam, and go after people who are trying to expose the scam artists? That doesn't sound too bright....

  20. #45
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    No. I did not prove your point at all. You guys bash people with harsh words and such on these sites. The real scammers are still scamming because they don't care. So your tactics do not work. On top of that the wording people using is like a bunch of grade school kids. As an adult we are suppose to be mature and not childish.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    POW! You proved our point LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THanks! LOL LOL That is EXACTLY why they need to be exposed. LOL LOL

  21. #46
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Blah, blah...more from you about cash gifting when I am not even talking about that? Man you have some issues don't you?


    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Now you're talking in circles, "scambusters"

    If you're going to use analogies, at least try and make them relevant.

    Did anyone accuse any of the victims of the Madoff Securities fraud of being "scammers"

    Were they named publicly, yes they were.

    Might I suggest you use a better analogy.

    Let's use "drug mules" as an example.

    NO, they're not the "main" people in smuggling drugs.

    YES, many of them ARE being taken advantage of by people higher up the chain.

    YES, many of them ARE desperate.

    YES, many of them ARE naive as to the seriousness of what they're doing.

    YES, they probably will face a lesser penalty than the higher ups, when and if they're caught

    NO, they will NOT be able to claim exemption because someone like "scambusters" says they too are victims.

    Get the point ???

    It is illegal to both organize AND participate in cash gifting.

    It's illegal BECAUSE it's based on lies.

    "Endless chain recruiting" schemes simply don't work, other than for those at the top.

    "Cash gifting" schemes don't work WITHOUT those low down the endless chain.

    In fact, your "innocent victims" are, in fact, the "enablers" without whom cash gifting simply wouldn't exist.

    Once again:

    It is illegal to participate in cash gifting in any way, shape or form.

    Conversely, it is NOT illegal to reproduce information which cash gifters have themselves posted on the internet.

  22. #47
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    No. I did not prove your point at all. You guys bash people with harsh words and such on these sites. The real scammers are still scamming because they don't care. So your tactics do not work. On top of that the wording people using is like a bunch of grade school kids. As an adult we are suppose to be mature and not childish.
    Well like I said, if you don't like it then leave because NOTHING here is going to change. LOL :) winky face

  23. #48
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    There are a few people (VERY few) on here that are scammers jake. They might have you fooled but not myself. The best way to fool anyone is to act like you are a hard core person that exposes scams while you are involved in your scams. Think about it for a minute.



    Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    What is his method? Get on realscam, and go after people who are trying to expose the scam artists? That doesn't sound too bright....

  24. #49
    jake_bosworth is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    135

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    No. I did not prove your point at all. You guys bash people with harsh words and such on these sites. The real scammers are still scamming because they don't care. So your tactics do not work. On top of that the wording people using is like a bunch of grade school kids. As an adult we are suppose to be mature and not childish.
    Typical words of the scammers we run into. Well anyone with a brain will google the name of the people involved, and when they do they will see us calling their scams out. Which in return will cause the people to do more research to further educate themselves about the program they are getting into. How about them apples? Your system is useless, and it is too late after they are already in.

  25. #50
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

    Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    Typical words of the scammers we run into. Well anyone with a brain will google the name of the people involved, and when they do they will see us calling their scams out. Which in return will cause the people to do more research to further educate themselves about the program they are getting into. How about them apples? Your system is useless, and it is too late after they are already in.
    Jake 1 Scambusters 0

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42