Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 151 to 165 of 165
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

  1. #151
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    ..and now YOU lie. Tell me...what scam am I involved in? Guess what? Not one. So by calling me a scammer you are a liar. My pathetic income? You know what my income is how? Wonder whose income is better? Mine or yours? Quit while I am behind? Really. Just because a handful of you people think I am behind means nothing. You have no idea what is coming.
    Don't know what is coming? Pretty sure you are on YouTube telling Jake that you are going to make a new youtube account and expose everyone.

  2. #152
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    ...you, you don't care? OH NO! I am so sad...I thought you cared littroundie....sniff, sniff...what shall I do now?


    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Or care, scambusters, you forgot the "or care"

  3. #153
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,856

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    ...you, you don't care? OH NO! I am so sad...I thought you cared littroundie....sniff, sniff...what shall I do now?
    Try taking up a hobby using your hands. Knitting might be one idea, or painting.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  4. #154
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Sorry. I don't even have a youtube channel. I have watched yours though. I find it...interesting. Your guys dance moves are also...interesting.



    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Don't know what is coming? Pretty sure you are on YouTube telling Jake that you are going to make a new youtube account and expose everyone.

  5. #155
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    LOL! Can't say anything bad here because that was a nice comment. I actually have tried to paint though. It runs in my family but I am not good at it at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Try taking up a hobby using your hands. Knitting might be one idea, or painting.

  6. #156
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,453

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    I actually have tried to paint though.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  7. #157
    Hypanor is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    614
    Blog Entries
    38

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    So what scambusting have you done, scambuster? Got a website or blog somewhere so we can see all the good work you've done?
    You keep carrying on like people here should care who you are, but (to me anyhow) you appear to be another troll who is upset because his favourite program got named somwehere on this site. Or was it your personal details somewhere?

    You come on here, a site that allows the discussion of programs in a collaborative and non-threatening (or abusive) fashion (unlike some other sites), complaining that scammers and participants in illegal programs shouldn't be named (and named using publicly accessible records I might add), and then begin to make threats of some big (in your mind) expose of some of the contributors to this site. That has the hallmarks of an upset scammer pretending to be someone they aren't.

    Go back to your charities (or was that lute?) and do something useful.
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

  8. #158
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Nothing wrong with honest work like painting but no, not that type of painting.


    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

  9. #159
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    I keep carrying on? Quit talking to me and I won't type anything. How simple is that?

    Nope to the program and no to the personal details.

    I would have to disagree about the upset scammer part. I disagree with the methods. Due to that I am called a scammer. How ignorant is that? Don't worry little one. The time will come and you will see.

    I do many things useful; thank you very much.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    So what scambusting have you done, scambuster? Got a website or blog somewhere so we can see all the good work you've done?
    You keep carrying on like people here should care who you are, but (to me anyhow) you appear to be another troll who is upset because his favourite program got named somwehere on this site. Or was it your personal details somewhere?

    You come on here, a site that allows the discussion of programs in a collaborative and non-threatening (or abusive) fashion (unlike some other sites), complaining that scammers and participants in illegal programs shouldn't be named (and named using publicly accessible records I might add), and then begin to make threats of some big (in your mind) expose of some of the contributors to this site. That has the hallmarks of an upset scammer pretending to be someone they aren't.

    Go back to your charities (or was that lute?) and do something useful.

  10. #160
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,453

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters
    Quit talking to me and I won't type anything
    Err,

    taken a look around you lately, cybertroll ???

    Your "rights" ceased to exist the moment you invited yourself onto REALSCAM.com

    One day you'll realize nothing is going to change.

    We'll simply keep you down here in your own thread and make absurd remarks at you, and about you, simply because we can.

    No skin off my nose if you hang around.

    Taunting you makes a nice change from the serious stuff going on around you.

    And. "going on around you" it most certainly is, because you're sure as eggs not making the slightest bit of difference to anything outside your own mind.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  11. #161
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Have you littletroll?

    My rights will never cease to exist so don't even try and tell me what my rights are or are not or if they exist or not.

    Nothing is going to change? I beg to differ. Things change in life daily.

    Yes, make those absurd marks so others can see how immature you are. I could do the same also...simply because I can and you can't do a thing to stop me if I choose to do the same back to you.

    Really? You truly believe that I am not making the slightest bit of difference outside of my own mind? So you know what is going on? You know what others (besides your "friends" on here) are thinking and doing? Get real and grow up because you have NO CLUE.

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Err,

    taken a look around you lately, cybertroll ???

    Your "rights" ceased to exist the moment you invited yourself onto REALSCAM.com

    One day you'll realize nothing is going to change.

    We'll simply keep you down here in your own thread and make absurd remarks at you, and about you, simply because we can.

    No skin off my nose if you hang around.

    Taunting you makes a nice change from the serious stuff going on around you.

    And. "going on around you" it most certainly is, because you're sure as eggs not making the slightest bit of difference to anything outside your own mind.

  12. #162
    pantherdadX2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Quote Originally Posted by scambusters View Post
    ...you, you don't care? OH NO! I am so sad...I thought you cared littroundie....sniff, sniff...what shall I do now?
    Unglue your fingers from your hobby (you know, the one below your computer screen that no one here cares about) for 15 min. and take a shower, what your smelling is your body odor.

  13. #163
    scambusters is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    ...and yet another sad, childish remark from you. I would tell you to grow up but that will never happen.


    Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Unglue your fingers from your hobby (you know, the one below your computer screen that no one here cares about) for 15 min. and take a shower, what your smelling is your body odor.

  14. #164
    pantherdadX2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    So what scambusting have you done, scambuster? Got a website or blog somewhere so we can see all the good work you've done?
    You keep carrying on like people here should care who you are, but (to me anyhow) you appear to be another troll who is upset because his favourite program got named somwehere on this site. Or was it your personal details somewhere?

    You come on here, a site that allows the discussion of programs in a collaborative and non-threatening (or abusive) fashion (unlike some other sites), complaining that scammers and participants in illegal programs shouldn't be named (and named using publicly accessible records I might add), and then begin to make threats of some big (in your mind) expose of some of the contributors to this site. That has the hallmarks of an upset scammer pretending to be someone they aren't.

    Go back to your charities (or was that lute?) and do something useful.
    Talk about putting a nut in a nutshell. Well "put", Hypanor.

  15. #165
    oldfriend's Avatar
    oldfriend is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    91

    Re: "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

    Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Talk about putting a nut in a nutshell. Well "put", Hypanor.

    This is kinda what I've been saying all along as well.

    Disagree with the method? Fine. Do it your way on your own site and we'll compare results.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42