Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So now "Zachary" George Dranichak is an angel?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: So now "Zachary" George Dranichak is an angel?

11-12-2011 until 12-13-2011
    Zachary
    Admin
    Looking For Audio Content From Our Voicemail

We have a local US phone number set up now and need some colorful voicemail messages to use on our site/radio show we are building. Here are the details:

Call Scam.com And Rant Away

Our radio show is going to expose scams in our everyday life. We want your comments to be integrated into our investigative findings. You have an opportunity to be a soldier of scam.com and help bring down all the horrible things that steal our money, pride, and trust.

11-08-2011 until 12-09-2011
    Zachary
    Admin
    Scam.com 2012 Changes

Scam.com is going to be doing alot of changes in 2012. The first major project is going to be an internet radio show. We are working out the details. We want to do a live show and take calls. We also want a place for people to be heard. Members will be able to leave messages and we will post them on the radio feed. We are looking into having music, news, some comedy, see if it takes off. One of my favorite tv shows as a kid was FIGHT BACK with David Horowitz. I'd like to do an internet podcast version of that show and make it more modern and relevant.

For this project I am looking for 10 sponsors @ $500 per month to start. Your site or company will be talked about, commercials added in, and you will be permanently in the archives for life. So you get alot of bang for your buck. Contact me through the contact form. Spaces are limited, first come first serve. Thank you for your continued support. scams - Contact Us

What a joke. Many major scams and scam promoters already have George under their thumbs. He has removed the legitimate threads about them and ***** out their names and companies so no one can post about them. Dranichak knew Tim Darnell (threats coming from Jack Weinzierl) had sued me and lost and they got no injunctive relief. Dranichak also was informed of the suit the elderly rep X filed against those creeps in Collin County District Court. He knew Jack's posts were needed as evidence and that the judge had specifically said I did NOT have to remove anything. George, at Darnell's request removed all the truthful and fact filled threads. The biggest scammer on Scam is ol' Dranichak himself. Now, just what scams is Georgie boy going to discuss on this joke of a radio show??? Is he going to bleep out every scammer's name and every companies name and have a big long bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep for half an hour?????

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Does this mean we'll be able to hear the Three Stooges, Chrissy, Kerry and Wil in digital sound now ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Those are the only ones you'll here. This will be nothing short of an epic fail.