Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

  1. #1
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Solid Investment was a Ponzi that started sometime in 2004 and collapsed in late 2005 or early 2006. A thread was started at the then World Law Direct Forum, which is now named Legal Junkies. The SI thread is now in its third iteration. This thread has lasted this long because budigower/budi/John Doel, has kept it alive by posting updates to the members of SI by claiming that he is after trying to find out who stole their money and find the money. I will not bore you with how this has gone on now for over 12 years with absolutely no results and all the BS that has been told in all these updates.

    My only reason for starting this thread here is to announce that budi/budigower/John Doel has told his followers that he is going to file a criminal complaint against me for violating Section 70 of the Rome Statute of the Hague Court of Criminal Justice. The criminal complaint is "Interference with the Administration of Justice."

    Only one itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie problem. Article 5 of the Rome Statute says this and I quote:


    "PART 2. JURISDICTION, ADMISSIBILITY AND APPLICABLE LAW Article 5 Crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court

    1. The jurisdiction of the Court shall be limited to the most serious crimes of concern to the
    international community as a whole. The Court has jurisdiction in accordance with this Statute
    with respect to the following crimes:

    (a) The crime of genocide;
    (b) Crimes against humanity;
    (c) War crimes;
    (d) The crime of aggression."


    Just think, I am being accused of lying that budi is lying in his updates. I didn't realize that by my exposing all of budi's lies and the claim that I was lying he lies was genocide, crimes against humanity, a war crime or crime of aggression. I am such a dastardly guy.

    Of course his claim that he is filing this criminal complaints against me has all his followers all giddy and excited because over 500 of them hate my guts for exposing all of budi's lies in his updates over the past 6-7 years.

    You can now imagine how mad they really are that I have exposed another one of budi's lies about filing a criminal complaint against me.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-15-2018 at 12:25 AM.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  2. #2
    surfer's Avatar
    surfer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    421

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    WTF, that whole SI thing is still "playing out"?

    Didn't really follow it all that much but remember reading some of the goofiness years ago.

    Too funny.

    I guess he'll have you up on war crimes pretty soon.

  3. #3
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    WTF, that whole SI thing is still "playing out"?

    Didn't really follow it all that much but remember reading some of the goofiness years ago.

    Too funny.

    I guess he'll have you up on war crimes pretty soon.
    Nah, it will be an act of aggression or crimes against humanity; or both. After all I am "aggressively" exposing his lies and it is a crime against humanity that I am exposing his lies to his followers.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  4. #4
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Seriously, if you want a belly laugh, you have to go to this thread at Legal Junkies: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread), and start around page 470 and come forward about 20 pages. It is a laugh a minute and you'll get the flavor of all my adoring fans and how much they admire me. I am overwhelmed with pride they love me so much.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  5. #5
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    After giving the 3 Unregistered's posting trying their best to discredit me their five minutes of fame, I decided to expose them and budi for the liars they are. So I posted this:

    Let's do a quick recap. I have been told that I am lying when I say that budi is a liar. I have been told that I have provided no evidence that budi has lied. It was then posted to prove this point by one of the Unregistered posters supporting buid's claim that no case number is assigned during arbitration by the Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration, and I lied when I said I had contacted the court was told a case number is always assigned when the arbitration case is filed. Just so there is no confusion, here is the comment posted by Unregistered, and I quote:


    "He claims to have contacted the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague, which reported to him that no case number had been filed by the named arbitration claimants, and, according to Edgington, there should have if the case had been filed.

    No arbitration case number is ever assigned at filing because arbitration is not a legal matter, but a disagreement between private parties. Consequently, arbitration decisions cannot be appealed for the same reason.

    Arbitration is a matter between private parties who want to settle their differences in private. Thus, in all arbitration matters, a case number is assigned only after a decision has been made and an award has come down, but not before.

    So, it appears that Eagle Research, Inc. failed in its investigation because it did not understand how arbitration worked. But, as its president, Lynndel Edgington continued to falsely assert that no arbitration action had ever taken place because he could not find a case number for it.


    So I am a lousy researcher, I did not contact the court, and I don't know how arbitration works. So I posted the email I received from Helen Pin, the Clerk of the Permanent Court of Arbitration and she said this, and I quote:

    "Dear Mr. Edgington,

    Thank you for your interest in the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA). When a case is submitted to the PCA for arbitration and meets all the criteria for it to be administered by the PCA, a case number is assigned at the beginning of the process.

    With kind regards,

    Helen Pin"


    So much for I didn't know what I was talking about and I was falsely asserting a case number is filed at the beginning of arbitration. This is budi and Unregistered's LIE #1

    Then the story changed to and again I quote:


    "In arbitration, no award can ever come down if certain issues should come up, such as criminal activity.

    No award can ever come down in this case because the arbitrators discovered that the money in question had been stolen.

    As a result, the arbitration claimants have made the decision to file an action in the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

    In addition to others, those named in the complaint will be:

    1. John D Lier, alias BJH.
    2. Lynndel Edgington.
    3. The owners and operators of the Internet site containing this forum thread.

    The charge will be "Interference With The Administration of Justice," a crime under The Rome Statute.

    This criminal complaint will be filed sometime on, or before, 1 April 2018."


    Now remember how budi regaled everyone with all the notices that were being sent out to all the guilty parties and the yeoman's job the First Payee had accomplished in this task, and now that the Hague Court was involved the guilty parties would have nowhere to hide and finally action would be taken. None of this happened because there was no filing made with the Permanent Court of Arbitration. But none of this story was a lie according to budi and Unregistered's posting in his defense.

    Since that post, it was then stated the section of the Rome Statute myself and others were guilty of was Article 70. And of course the criminal complaint was for "Interference with the Administration of Justice." Now the best part about this lie is that you get two for the price of one. First, Article 70 was posted here for all to read. Nowhere in Article 70 does it have anything to do with what is discussed here in this thread, but has nothing on the real lie told. This lie was typical budi blowing smoke and the Unregistered's defending him doing the same thing. But the BIG LIE, the WHOPPER OF A LIE was there was going to be a filing with the Hague Court of Criminal Justice. This COURT ONLY HANDLES THESE TYPE OF CRIMES, and I quote from Article 5 of the Rome Statute:


    ""Article 5 Crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court

    1. The jurisdiction of the Court shall be limited to the most serious crimes of concern to the
    international community as a whole. The Court has jurisdiction in accordance with this Statute with respect to the following crimes:

    (a) The crime of genocide;
    (b) Crimes against humanity;
    (c) War crimes;
    (d) The crime of aggression."


    Now do any of you who hate my guts still believe there is going to be a complaint filed against me and others with this court and it would accept the filing? So we have LIE #2 & LIE #3 in one post. So there will be no filing of a criminal complaint with the Hague Court of Criminal Justice just as I said there wouldn't be one filed.

    Saadly all the 500+ people who want my hide broke out in their Happy Dance believing budi's lies it was going to happen have found out they were lied to by budi and they were all had again just as I said they were.

    But one of the Unregistered's wasn't done. An Unregistered claimed, and again I quote:


    "Edgington, in an earlier post on this forum thread, you stated that you performed a search on PASCAS Foundation but could not find anything.

    As a result, you said, since you could not find anything, no such entity existed and that Budi was lying when he said his foundation was filed in Australia.

    Apparently, you did not search using the correct information."


    This was an outright lie. I never said it, but what I did say was "You should ask him to explain why his nonprofit charity Pascas Health Clinics, Pascas Health, or Pascas Foundation Limited (name used to register with PayPal) is not registered with the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission)."

    Again the only reason was to discredit me and claim that I am a lousy researcher.

    Now if I were still a believer in budi posting nothing but the gospel truth, and I have just proven without any doubt that budi has told 3 major lies, I would be asking myself what other major things has budi been lying about?

    Maybe if all of you supporters of budi would start using the same amount of time trying to discredit me and spent it on doing real research on budi, you might not come here trying to discredit me and embarrassing yourselves.

    Now what is interesting is that there has not been one post since I made this post in the thread almost 36 hours ago. Usually there are a flurry of posts to try and get a page or two of posts to bury the information. It would only take one post to start a new page in this thread and my post not be seen. I am just glad it has remained visible for as long as it has so more people can read it,

    It sure would be fun to be a fly on the wall in budi's Skype group to see how he is dealing with this. One has to wonder if the faithful will not start challenging him instead of just blindly believing every thing he says. One can hope.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  6. #6
    wserra is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    156

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This criminal complaint will be filed sometime on, or before, 1 April 2018.
    On 1 April 2018. HTH.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

  7. #7
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Since the faithful who were so excited that they almost wet their collective pants that budi was going to file a criminal complaint against me with thee Hague Court of Criminal Justice to only have all their excitement die on the vine when I proved it was all a lie, are now claiming, and I quote:

    "You don't get it.

    It isn't just Budi that is going to file criminal charges against you in The Hague. It is going to be as many as five hundred others. The list of complainants on the title page will take up three or more pages.

    Also, no one is going to sue you. You, and others, are being charged with criminal activity.

    This is an open public forum where anyone can read everything here without having to sign in with a user name and a password.

    It is like you have published in every newspaper in the world that Budi is a liar, but you don't come up with any solid evidence of this. If you don't have any information on a subject and Budi talks about it on his forum, he just has to be lying.

    And you will be on a list in The Hague with others you don't even know who may have committed crimes you don't know about. But, you just keep posting and rattling on and on.

    I don't believe you have any idea of the gravity you are in."


    I guess they are now court shopping at the Hague. I am still laughing at their total ignorance and stupidity. They can't file any criminal charges against me. You can't fix stupid but you sure can let them expose it themselves. They have totally lost the plot of the thread and reality. But after believing over 12 years of lies from budi (John Doel) this is what they have become. Sad in one way, but entertaining as all get out.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  8. #8
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    at least we have some entertainment since sharley flamed out.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  9. #9
    wserra is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    156

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer
    I don't believe you have any idea of the gravity you are in.
    Sure he does. His mass x 9.8 m/s2.

    Right, Lynn?
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

  10. #10
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post
    Sure he does. His mass x 9.8 m/s2.

    Right, Lynn?
    Absolutely, but sadly they wouldn't get it if I told them. But I'll let them know so let's see if any of them get it.

    They still believe that I am going to have criminal charges from the Hague Court of Criminal Justice.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-20-2018 at 06:24 AM.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  11. #11
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    After I posted why there would not be any criminal complaint filed against me with the Hague Court of Criminal Justice, this was the reply to my post, and I quote:

    "Whoops, guess again.

    The Rome Statute, and The International Criminal Court, were set up by the United Nations to uncover and prosecute crimes against humanity.

    Would you say that calling Budi a liar in public for years constitutes inhuman acts?

    And the fact that you have not filed formal charges against Budi to prosecute your accusations so he could properly defend just compounds what you have done and clearly demonstrates your intention to commit ongoing inhuman carnage instead of seeking justice. This pubic forum thread shows this and is clear evidence of your voluntary involvement."


    You can't make this stuff up folks. This is utter denial on full display. But wait it gets better. Wait to see in my next post how the narrative has changed as to no case number being assigned with the Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration. This one is even better than this post.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-28-2018 at 01:40 AM.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  12. #12
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    We now have a third story line in the saga of the supposedly filing of a case for arbitration with the Hague Permanent Arbitration Court. The first story was, and I quote:

    ""He claims to have contacted the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague, which reported to him that no case number had been filed by the named arbitration claimants, and, according to Edgington, there should have if the case had been filed.

    No arbitration case number is ever assigned at filing because arbitration is not a legal matter, but a disagreement between private parties. Consequently, arbitration decisions cannot be appealed for the same reason.

    Arbitration is a matter between private parties who want to settle their differences in private. Thus, in all arbitration matters, a case number is assigned only after a decision has been made and an award has come down, but not before.

    So, it appears that Eagle Research, Inc. failed in its investigation because it did not understand how arbitration worked. But, as its president, Lynndel Edgington continued to falsely assert that no arbitration action had ever taken place because he could not find a case number for it."


    When I proved that story was a lie, then the story changed to, and again I quote:

    "In arbitration, no award can ever come down if certain issues should come up, such as criminal activity.

    No award can ever come down in this case because the arbitrators discovered that the money in question had been stolen.

    As a result, the arbitration claimants have made the decision to file an action in the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

    In addition to others, those named in the complaint will be:

    1. John D Lier, alias BJH.
    2. Lynndel Edgington.
    3. The owners and operators of the Internet site containing this forum thread.

    The charge will be "Interference With The Administration of Justice," a crime under The Rome Statute.

    This criminal complaint will be filed sometime on, or before, 1 April 2018."


    When I proved that story was false, then they came up with this version of the story, and again I quote:


    "Arbitration is not like a legal case. It is like two neighbors who are using the same lawn mower and can't agree on who actually owns it. So, they call in a third party to arbitrate the issue for them. That is why arbitration decisions cannot be appealed, because they are not legal, judicial proceedings.

    As such, whenever an arbitration issue is filed anywhere, Permanent Court of Arbitration, The American Arbitration Association, or whatever, a case number is assigned FOR IN HOUSE USE ONLY so they can keep track of it amongst themselves.

    Then, the arbitration officials conduct an investigation to determine if the persons, and the issues raised by them, are suitable for arbitration.

    After they determine that everything is OK, then, and only then, do they notify the arbitration participants as to what the case number is.

    Sometimes, the case number is not given out until a final award comes down and the case, and its number, is then posted on a website somewhere.

    If, during the investigation, the officials determine there is anything that is not suitable for arbitration, such as issues containing civil or criminal components, the case is rejected for arbitration and, since it is not a legal or judicial proceeding, no notice is issued to the arbitration participants that their case no longer has standing.

    This is what happened to the recent Hague pleading. The officials there determined that there were criminal issues (theft) that they had no jurisdiction over. And the Permanent Court of Arbitration said nothing was filed with them because their investigation revealed criminal activity and they rejected the whole thing prior to notifying the arbitration participants of the case number.

    Contacting The Hague and asking them if there is a case number on this, they will reply that there is no case because it had been secretly dismissed by them and they were not required to notify anyone that this decision had been made because it is an arbitration not a legal or judicial proceeding.

    By the way, electronic signatures were added to the pleading just before it was sent to The Hague via email. Therefore, the original completed pleading now filed with the Short Fingered Donald site would have no signatures on them because none were physically executed."


    I just debunked this new story line, so I can't wait to see what version they come up with next, but you can rest assured that they will come up with something.

    This is getting to be more fun than a human being should be allowed to have. The mental midgets are out in force and are alive and well on the Legal Junkies forum.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  13. #13
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,185

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Commenting on a serial ponzi pimps' activities being "crimes against humanity"

    Now THAT has got to be one of the funniest things I've read in years.

    Wouldn't you just love to know how many remaining Solid Investment victims there really are ???

    I'm guessing Budi is posting to himself and even then, only when the medication wears off
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  14. #14
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Commenting on a serial ponzi pimps' activities being "crimes against humanity"

    Now THAT has got to be one of the funniest things I've read in years.

    Wouldn't you just love to know how many remaining Solid Investment victims there really are ???

    I'm guessing Budi is posting to himself and even then, only when the medication wears off
    I am just shocked they didn't try to claim my exposing his lies was an act of aggression too. Who knows, that might be next!
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  15. #15
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    I just want to know wht's taking them so long. In the time they've made up stories, it all could have been filed already.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  16. #16
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,185

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I just want to know wht's taking them so long.
    I'm warning you, there's years and years of BudiB/S to wade through, so, you'd be well advised to cancel any social engagements you may have planned for the next year or two.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  17. #17
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Since Unregistered was having such a difficult time understanding what crimes against humanity were all about, I thought I would help him out and provide him the definition of what constitutes crimes against humanity. I mean it was the least I could do since they are going to be filing a criminal complaint against me, I thought they should know the list from which they could pick which one best suits what I have done to budi and the over 500 who are filing this complaint. So here's the list they get to choose from:

    "•Murder;
    •Extermination;
    •Enslavement;
    •Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
    •Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;
    •Torture;
    •Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
    •Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender, (...) or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law (...)
    •Enforced disappearance of persons;
    •The crime of apartheid;
    •Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health."


    Now if it were me, I would go with the last one, but then they might pick "torture." But knowing them like I do, they won't appreciate my assistance. Ingrates.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  18. #18
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    The mental midget Unregistered has struck again. This is his latest post to my providing him the definition of crimes against humanity, and I quote:

    "You just don't seem to get it, do you Edgington?

    Once a complaint is filed with the International Criminal Court in The Hague, an investigation has to take place which cannot be stopped, unless they do it themselves.

    As far as the court dismissing the action, let's see if they do so with something this big and this inhuman.

    Meanwhile, if you are charged and they bring the action to court, you will have to make an appearance in The Hague. This could get very expensive for you.

    There are no statute of limitations regarding The Rome Statutes, because they deal with crimes against humanity, not with civil or criminal crimes.

    You have been calling Budi a liar for years in public. Your posts on this forum thread prove it. What kind of an inhuman person does that and then does not bring official charges to give him a chance to defend himself?

    And you have been trying for years to convince SI investors into believing that their money is gone forever and there is no chance of ever getting it back. Even if this is true, which it is not, do you think that dashing the hopes of thousands of people about getting their money back that might save their lives, or that of their families, could be considered inhuman acts? Again, this public forum thread speaks for itself. You've already laid down the evidence. Now, you are trying to get out of it by denying that you did.

    If you have not done so already, I strongly suggest you talk to a lawyer and have this person explain the facts of life to you.

    You always seem to want to have the last word. So, let's see you try to back peddle your way out of this."


    I at first thought he was just ignorant, but now it is clear he is just plain stupid trying to sound educated.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  19. #19
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,185

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I at first thought he was just ignorant, but now it is clear he is just plain stupid trying to sound educated.
    He's not doing bad for someone whose only experience of the law is watching reruns of Perry Mason and LA Law and facing multiple charges of being drunk and disorderly in a public place
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  20. #20
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    He's not doing bad for someone whose only experience of the law is watching reruns of Perry Mason and LA Law and facing multiple charges of being drunk and disorderly in a public place
    Actually he is from Australia, so what law or attorney shows do they have down under for him to get his expertise?
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  21. #21
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,185

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    All the same ones the US gets, which is why I said Perry Mason which ran from 1957 to 1966 and LA Law which finished in 1996.

    It's not like his understanding of the law is up to date, after all.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  22. #22
    wserra is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    156

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Now, don't you worry, Mr. Simpson. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I'm pretty sure I got the gist of it.

    - Lionel Hutz
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

  23. #23
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    Well, here we are almost 1/2 way through April and you can understand my shock and dismay that budi has made two, count them 2 updates, and not one mention of the over 500 criminal complaints that were to be filed against me with the Hague Court of Criminal Justice by April 1.

    Have they no regard for my feelings? Here they got me all excited and pumped up that this was going to happen and then NOTHING? What an utter disappointment. Then on the other hand, if it takes them as long to submit all 500+ criminal complaints as it has the first payee to get everyone's payments, they will get this filed sometime in 2035.

    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  24. #24
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,481

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    I thought I would try one more time to prove to the "believer's" that want my hide how there will never, ever be a criminal complaint filed against me, or anyone else for that matter that will be heard by the International Criminal Court (The Hague Court of Criminal Justice). I posted the information straight from the courts website home page. Hopefully they will finally get it, but not holding my breath. It still will be interesting to see if they reply and what they say. It may take them a couple of days to deal with the reality nothing is going to happen.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  25. #25
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,185

    Re: Solid Investment/SI thread at Legal Junkies

    I've got to admire your bravery in the face of such a serious situation, Lynn.

    It can't be easy going to bed every night knowing at any moment a squad of highly trained commandos might burst in and drag you kicking and screaming to the Hague to face justice
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42