Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
    My dear idiot, it is a thread I started, I'll tell YOU when you're off topic, so start acting like your name, laidback. LOL

I don't insult anybody, I just call it like it is. LOL

I was perfectly "friendly" for numerous posts, until I recognized I wasn't going to get anywhere with the cowards on this blog. LOL

At this point, I wouldn't WANT to work with anybody who has posted on this thread, with the singular exception of EagleOne, and we had a very good talk on the phone for about an hour. LOL

One would think I was in "enemy," pro-MLM territory - instead I find myself in Dunceville! LOL

As private citizens, we have a LOT of power, IF we exercise it - but on this website, almost everyone only wants to type on their keyboard, and that doesn't cut it. LOL

The people whining are those who refuse to pick up a telephone and make a confidential (no phone numbers known to anybody) phone call. LOL

The below message is for OTHER people reading this post.

This is what this thread is about, it's taken from the very first post. EVERYTHING else is off-topic:

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?
    Oh, look! A dude (or dudette) with a 'tude, hiding behind a keyboard hurling insults, just like scammers when they get called on their BS. So, it's your way or the highway huh? Fat chance! Since you keep disseminating the same meaningless drivel, I'm done with you.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

While your goal is laudable, Scott/Textex, your methods would make an earthworm hide its' head in shame.

Might I suggest that the Realscam mods and admins file complaints with Wordpress, the host of Scott's website, regarding his spamming of our board?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Oh, look! A dude (or dudette) with a 'tude, hiding behind a keyboard hurling insults, just like scammers when they get called on their BS. So, it's your way or the highway huh? Fat chance! Since you keep disseminating the same meaningless drivel, I'm done with you.
    I'm not hiding at all, it's YOU who are too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

How many scammers get on the phone (and I'm also willing to record the call for all to hear, and even meet in person!) when they are challenged? LOL

Stay behind your keyboard, loser. LOL

Good, and don't let the proverbial door hit you on the way out! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    While your goal is laudable, Scott/Textex, your methods would make an earthworm hide its' head in shame.

Might I suggest that the Realscam mods and admins file complaints with Wordpress, the host of Scott's website, regarding his spamming of our board?
    Hey prof, you failed the class - in fact, you have no class! LOL

Not being "brave" enough to make a simple phone call is why an earthworm would hid its head in shame. LOL

I'm not spamming "your" board, YOU are - check out the title of this thread, you just failed another class, "prof!" LOL

At the very most, Wordpress would "suggest" banning me, and most probably they would LAUGH! LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey prof, you failed the class - in fact, you have no class! LOL

Not being "brave" enough to make a simple phone call is why an earthworm would hid its head in shame. LOL

I'm not spamming "your" board, YOU are - check out the title of this thread, you just failed another class, "prof!" LOL

At the very most, Wordpress would "suggest" banning me, and most probably they would LAUGH! LOL

The below message is for OTHER people reading this post.

This is what this thread is about, it's taken from the very first post. EVERYTHING else is off-topic:

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?
    As I stated earlier, I do not like telephones, and do not use them. I prefer the written word, or face to face discussion. That is not a matter of bravery.

Besides, when was the last time you heard an earthworm make a phone call, outside of the webcomic Kevin & Kell?
    Makes your attempt at perverting my verbal imagery sound a mite stupid now, doesn't it?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

As I stated earlier, I do not like telephones, and do not use them. I prefer the written word, or face to face discussion. That is not a matter of bravery.

Besides, when was the last time you heard an earthworm make a phone call, outside of the webcomic Kevin & Kell?
    Makes your attempt at perverting my verbal imagery sound a mite stupid now, doesn't it?
    That's okay, we all know you're scared. LOL

You are okay with talking face to face, but not on the phone? LOL

You're an IDIOT for suggesting an earthworm could make a phone call, and referring to a webcomic. LOL

No, it makes YOU look thoroughly stupid, not to mention scared to make a simple phone call - you just got another F, prof! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

After looking around the Internet at your other public relations disasters, Textex, I'm beginning to wonder how much Amway is paying you to drive people to their arms by portraying their opponents as numbskulls and borderline sovereign citizens.

Post Thanks / Like

You're an IDIOT for suggesting an earthworm could make a phone call, and referring to a webcomic. LOL
    If you knew that webcomic, you would have known that in their setting, an earthworm can use modern technology. It appears that pop cultural references slide off you like water off a duck's back.

Post Thanks / Like

After looking around the Internet at your other public relations disasters, Textex, I'm beginning to wonder how much Amway is paying you to drive people to their arms by portraying their opponents as numbskulls and borderline sovereign citizens.
    ...says the "prof," who is too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

If you knew that webcomic, you would have known that in their setting, an earthworm can use modern technology. It appears that pop cultural references slide off you like water off a duck's back.
    If you were a real professor, you wouldn't be wasting your time on a webcomic. LOL It appears the "prof" in your name has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything remotely related to intelligence. In fact, quite the opposite, any reference to a real issue slides off you like water off a duck's back. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

This is what cowards sound like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXiifFBHj5g LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know about anywhere else, but, the weather here is glorious.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

If you were a real professor, you wouldn't be wasting your time on a webcomic. LOL It appears the "prof" in your name has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything remotely related to intelligence. In fact, quite the opposite, any reference to a real issue slides off you like water off a duck's back. LOL
    Clearly, you do not know your classics of stage and screen, either.

An Englishman's way of speaking absolutely classifies him,
    The moment he talks he makes some other Englishman despise him.
    One common language I'm afraid we'll never get.
    Oh, why can't the English learn to set a good example to people whose English is painful to your ears?
    The Scotch and the Irish leave you close to tears.
    There even are places where English completely disappears.
    In America, they haven't used it for years!
    Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?
    Norwegians learn Norwegian; the Greeks are taught their Greek. In France every Frenchman knows
    his language from "A" to "Zed"
    (aside) The French never care what they do, actually, as long as they pronounce it properly.
    Arabians learn Arabian with the speed of summer lightning.
    And Hebrews learn it backwards, which is absolutely frightening.
    But use proper English you're regarded as a freak.
    Why can't the English,
    Why can't the English learn to speak?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    it's raining just as bad as we're pissing on textex's scam here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The weather is great here, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Clearly, you do not know your classics of stage and screen, either.

An Englishman's way of speaking absolutely classifies him,
    The moment he talks he makes some other Englishman despise him.
    One common language I'm afraid we'll never get.
    Oh, why can't the English learn to set a good example to people whose English is painful to your ears?
    The Scotch and the Irish leave you close to tears.
    There even are places where English completely disappears.
    In America, they haven't used it for years!
    Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?
    Norwegians learn Norwegian; the Greeks are taught their Greek. In France every Frenchman knows
    his language from "A" to "Zed"
    (aside) The French never care what they do, actually, as long as they pronounce it properly.
    Arabians learn Arabian with the speed of summer lightning.
    And Hebrews learn it backwards, which is absolutely frightening.
    But use proper English you're regarded as a freak.
    Why can't the English,
    Why can't the English learn to speak?
    That sounds intelligent, but we know better. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    it's raining just as bad as we're pissing on textex's scam here.
    You are only pissing on your own reputation as a coward, and when a coward is pissed on, they grow bigger! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

You are only pissing on your own reputation as a coward, and when a coward is pissed on, they grow bigger! LOL
    Even for you that doesn't make a lot of sense.

HUG.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

HUG.JPG
    You really didn't think it would did you?

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It made as much sense as the original post. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    You really didn't think it would did you?
    Another soaking wet, huge and growing coward comments. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

It made as much sense as the original post. LOL
    Yeah, just like that. Here is your dish of food, come back tomorrow maybe someone will scratch your ears.

TexTexTex.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, just like that. Here is your dish of food, come back tomorrow maybe someone will scratch your ears.
    Yes, the rent is too damn high guy. Here's what applies on this blog: The posters are too damn cowardly. LOL

How about if you just scratch your butt (and then smell your fingers, like we know you do), and we'll call it a day. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good-bye, losers. LOL
    It will be refreshing to communicate with an adult, for a change. LOL
    How about if you just scratch your butt (and then smell your fingers, like we know you do), and we'll call it a day. LOL
    At this point, I don't want to talk to you and the other wackos on this blog, either.

Sure you don't!!! Who's in?

I'm Leaving Collage.jpg

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

aw......poor sexless finally got the hint.