Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    You have said that there have been people from here who have contacted you so which is what you wanted. Not everyone who comes here is interested in your cause. We have so many other higher priorities and MLM is not what we focus on anyway. We only get involved in MLM programs when we are asked by our law enforcement contacts to do so. Otherwise they are of no interest to us at all. No matter who they are. Billions are being stolen from fake investment programs that effect far more people than Amway does. Just one program had over 2 million members and stole over $1.2 billion dollars.
    Here's the first post that I believe came from Joseph on Quatloos: "We are seeking anyone who has been scammed by FHTM and wants justice. Many state Attorney General's offices are investigating this Pyramid Scam and they need your help. If you have any information worth sharing - please email it to scam@fortunesocial.com and we will reply with the tools so you can help yourself out of this bind. Thanks in advance. :)" It doesn't look like he is claiming credit for everything to me.

Where did I say people from here have contact me? It hasn't happened.

I'm not looking for everyone here, and my repetitive message makes that clear. If they want to ignore my thread, they are free to do so, while I continue to look for others that visit this forum.

Since when is 10s of millions of people less than 2 million people, and $1.2 billion more than 100s of billions of dollars?

I know you don't focus on MLM, you told me that on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Textex: However, if Joe wasn't aware of anyone else working on the issue, why wouldn't he think he and the others he was working with were responsible for taking down FHTM?
    Lynn: For the same reason why Joe refuses to acknowledge that he violated his consent agreement, when court documents were shown to prove he did violate it.
    That makes no sense, those concepts aren't related at all. What is "the same reason" you are referring to? My question assumes he wasn't aware others were involved (which, after reviewing Quatloos, I now know not to be true), and your answer, as far as I can tell, implies he disagrees he violated his consent agreement, by using the name FHTM in a blog, which is not the same thing as using it in his software networking product. It is quite likely he backed down for the same reason I did with Amway, it was costing us too much money and time to fight a company with far more resources than we had. Plus, he had serious health issues. My agreement with Amway also guarantees they can't come after me, as long as I stay within the agreement parameters, something I would not have received even if had I gone to trial and won.

I also think it should also be stated the FHTM was shut down, and Joseph Isaacs is a free man. That should count for something, given the abuse he received on Quatloos.

I can't find online evidence of the Amway/FTC being appealed to the Supreme Court. Unless you can provide a link, I smell a liar. Remember, you already have one strike against you on this subject.

When I referred to talking on the phone or in person, I meant internal communications among EagleOne folks, not with victims who need to submit evidence in writing. Are you saying you could be as effective with only emails, and never calling/visiting in person?

Let's just leave it with you never brought it to the boards to begin with, because that's the truth, isn't it Lynn?

Post Thanks / Like

Only Oz can address this issue, so not sure why you mentioned it here.
    I mentioned it here because you said you brought my BehindMLM comments to the boards, and I'm saying they couldn't get a fair or accurate understanding of what I'm all about given many of my posts are deleted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I would meet with Eagle One in person in a heartbeat if they so desired. just sayin'
    They at least have something to say and worthwhile listening to.
    Oh, and don't have a restraining order against them.
    Yeah, sure you would. LOL

Just sayin' LOL

I have plenty to say and it's worth listening to, but you're to scared to pick up the phone, remember whipped? LOL

The minor restraints I have give me more than enough flexibility to do what I need to do, and the agreement protects me against another frivolous SLAPP lawsuit from Amway. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    See what happens when someone goes out of their way to troll ??

Nine fruitless years, yet STILL Textex doesn't realize he's solely responsible for his own reality.

Sad, really.

Eight years ago he probably could have been helped or at least found ONE person willing to risk phoning him.

As it is, all the future holds for Textex is more pissing into the wind and more forums and blogs where he has made himself unwelcome.
    See what happens when someone tries to find others to work with, and only finds stupid cowards like shortfatboy?? LOL

These years have been fruitful, but there is much more to be done. LOL

Sad, really. LOL

I've talked on the phone with numerous people over the past 9 years, just not any who wanted to help with the heavy lifting. LOL

My future is bright, and it's also the last thing I think of when I think of you, shortfatboy, bright. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    Not everyone who comes here is interested in your cause.
    Even people who are interested in his cause are reluctant to become involved in any capacity with someone of Textex' reputation and behavior.

The quickest Google search will reveal the character of the person they would be expected to follow into battle with Amway.

As far as ever accomplishing anything WRT Amway or even obviously fraudulent pseudo MLMs, forget about it, Textex (and his reputation) are his own worst enemy.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Even people who are interested in his cause are reluctant to become involved in any capacity with someone of Textex' reputation and behavior.

The quickest Google search will reveal the character of the person they would be expected to follow into battle with Amway.

As far as ever accomplishing anything WRT Amway or even obviously fraudulent pseudo MLMs, forget about it, Textex (and his reputation) are his own worst enemy.
    I wouldn't want you involved at this point shortfatboy, you're a proven coward and idiot. LOL

I'm not looking for followers, I'm looking for partners. But not cowardly ones like YOU. LOL

The "reputation" you are attempting to make up have nothing to do with the facts, and eventually the facts will prevail - with you watching from the sidelines, shortfatboy. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-04-2014 at 02:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex
    because I've spent the past 9 years looking for them, and I should have bumped into them by now.
    Says it all, really, doesn't it ??

Post Thanks / Like

Textex:

In regard to your constant claim, and I quote:
    "But the bottom line is you don't have a clue regarding the differences between a Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid." LOL[/QUOTE]

I thought I would show you this, and please note the date and I underlined the important part just for you:

"Re: FHTM (Fortune High Tech Marketing)

Postby EagleOne » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Actually I am surprised this is still in business. I thought people would have caught on by now this is an illegal pyramid scheme and not join. Then I was also hoping with all the cease and desist orders flying, the FTC would have stepped in and either shut them down, or fined them out of existence. Hopefully it will die from lack of new recruits, or it will be shut down by the feds. My hope is the feds do it so these clowns cannot come back with a new scheme when this folds. We all know they will at least try. At least a few years in the slammer will stop them for a while. This cannot go down fast enough for me."

Now what was that you were saying about I didn't know the difference between a Ponzi and an illegal pyramid scheme?

Go back and re-read the FHTM thread, but this time know that it was Joe was posting as: fhtm, fhtmclassaction, and Skapegoat13. wserra who is the owner of Quatloos deleted a lot of Joe's posts because, just like you, he kept posting the same thing over and over and over and over. He was warned numerous times to stop it, but he just kept on doing it. So wserra banned Joe and deleted his posts Those sadly were the ones where Joe was taking full credit for the take-down of FHTM. If you bother to read all 9 pages that are left, you will see it was pointed out multiple times that Joe did violate his order contrary to his claims otherwise and by attorneys who I think do know what they are talking about.

Now as for Eagles boards, yes they did read your posts at behindMLM where you claimed I didn't know what the difference was between a Ponzi and an illegal pyramid, as well as your posts here saying the same thing over and over and over and over. So they have seen the real you in all your glory, and they have no desire to talk to you at all. I am sure this is a total shock to you as you think your superior knowledge would make them eager to talk to such a genius. Think again.

As for the Amway case, I do not have the time to check it out and won't for at least 2-3 weeks due to other more pressing priorities. I made my statement from memory and will readily admit if I didn't remember it correctly, as I have done in the past here when I misspoke.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Textex:

I do want to correct one statement I made when I said you said you had received several phone calls from people here. I misread what you said and realized you said you had received numberous calls, just not from here. My mistake.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Says it all, really, doesn't it ??
    Yes, it says there are a LOT of people who are stupid and/or cowardly out there, and you are BOTH! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Textex:

In regard to your constant claim, and I quote:
    "But the bottom line is you don't have a clue regarding the differences between a Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid." LOL
    I thought I would show you this, and please note the date and I underlined the important part just for you:

"Re: FHTM (Fortune High Tech Marketing)

Postby EagleOne » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Actually I am surprised this is still in business. I thought people would have caught on by now this is an illegal pyramid scheme and not join. Then I was also hoping with all the cease and desist orders flying, the FTC would have stepped in and either shut them down, or fined them out of existence. Hopefully it will die from lack of new recruits, or it will be shut down by the feds. My hope is the feds do it so these clowns cannot come back with a new scheme when this folds. We all know they will at least try. At least a few years in the slammer will stop them for a while. This cannot go down fast enough for me."

Now what was that you were saying about I didn't know the difference between a Ponzi and an illegal pyramid scheme?

Go back and re-read the FHTM thread, but this time know that it was Joe was posting as: fhtm, fhtmclassaction, and Skapegoat13. wserra who is the owner of Quatloos deleted a lot of Joe's posts because, just like you, he kept posting the same thing over and over and over and over. He was warned numerous times to stop it, but he just kept on doing it. So wserra banned Joe and deleted his posts Those sadly were the ones where Joe was taking full credit for the take-down of FHTM. If you bother to read all 9 pages that are left, you will see it was pointed out multiple times that Joe did violate his order contrary to his claims otherwise and by attorneys who I think do know what they are talking about.

Now as for Eagles boards, yes they did read your posts at behindMLM where you claimed I didn't know what the difference was between a Ponzi and an illegal pyramid, as well as your posts here saying the same thing over and over and over and over. So they have seen the real you in all your glory, and they have no desire to talk to you at all. I am sure this is a total shock to you as you think your superior knowledge would make them eager to talk to such a genius. Think again.

As for the Amway case, I do not have the time to check it out and won't for at least 2-3 weeks due to other more pressing priorities. I made my statement from memory and will readily admit if I didn't remember it correctly, as I have done in the past here when I misspoke.
    [/QUOTE]Maybe you got lucky that time. After all, you had a 50/50 chance. What I also noticed is you said the term "hope" 3 times in the first paragraph. I'm not interested in hope, I'm interested in action to bring about change. Given your background, why would you think "people would have caught on by now," as they approach each stranger as a brand new mark, and obviously don't give their sordid past as part of the presentation? Over the past several years, companies like Amway, Herbalife, FHTM, etc., have all targeted Hispanics and other minorities who:
    1. Don't know English, so the internet is almost useless to them,
    2. Don't have access to the internet, because of their economic status, and
    3. Hang around and trust others in their ethnic community.
    I would conclude that your investigation and observation skills are VERY lacking.

As far as Joe claiming full responsibility and having those posts deleted, I think you're lying, because he clearly stated on the very first page that law enforcement was involved. Why do you ignore this and then turn around and say evidence that doesn't even exist tells a different picture? I would conclude that you're not presenting a full view, but an extremely biased view much like a prosecutor who relies on the defense attorney to present the other side. We're not in court, so this means your reputation is in the toilet as far as I'm concerned.

I've read a few of the pages, and whether Joe took on 3 IDs or not is a minor issue. Consider that he was trying to get people organized and bring attention to a scam and getting pummeled on Quatloos. Sound familiar? LOL

Also, Joe's apparent breaches of the agreement could have resulted in not fully understanding the complex and legalistic language in the agreement and being too invested in getting FHTM shut down to consider his actions carefully. I took about a year off from most of my online activities in order to get a clear perspective of the agreement and fully understand the limitations of the agreement.

Ever hear of the term to "don't major on the minors?" People are getting ripped off, and you kill the messenger? You people are like a bucket of crabs, and as soon as one crawls up the side a little bit, you pull him back down (that's a story commonly used in Amway, by the way, but it fits this situation as well, as do many of the Amway stories I've heard over the years). I didn't see his IP address, only his service provider. I think it's quite conceivable there were a couple of others in his area who were defending him and had Verizon FIOS, but that was a minor detail compared to the massive FHTM scam. And I don't even have a side business like Joe did, but I'm in the same bucket of crabs.

It's no mystery to me why these scams persist - people are too stupid and/or cowardly to work together to shut them down. In fact, when I started this effort, I considered that it would be difficult, or else someone who have fixed it already. I just didn't know how many small-minded people were out there, roaming around like gangs, disrupting efforts to be more effective. Quite sad, really.

As far as Joe's order, what was the exact language of the order, and exactly what did he do to violate it? I am also under an agreement, but the language is very specific and confines me in very minor aspects of the universe of what is available to me to do, AND it protects me from future Amway SLAPP and frivolous lawsuits.

If you're not lying about the Eagles boards, and I think you are, they obviously have much more important things to do than read about me, so why would you even show the posts to them? Why not have them read my blog so they can get information to help shut down Amway instead? They haven't seen the real me, blogs and forums do a very poor job of reflecting the full story, and you should know that as an investigator.

You also didn't answer the question regarding internal EagleOne communications without telephone and/or face to face communications, but that's what I've come to expect from you: Address the things you want to address, sometimes even with facts, and ignore the rest.

Now you "suddenly" don't have the time to check your Supreme Court claim, but at least you admit you may have not remembered it accurately. That's progress, because I'm fully prepared to admit when I make an inaccurate statement as well (and did on BehindMLM a few days ago, which happens to be a very rare event), because I'm interested in results, not puffing up my ego.

You also didn't address this statement: Since when is 10s of millions of people less than 2 million people, and $1.2 billion more than 100s of billions of dollars?

But the bottom line is you don't have a clue regarding the differences between a Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-04-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Textex:

I do want to correct one statement I made when I said you said you had received several phone calls from people here. I misread what you said and realized you said you had received numberous calls, just not from here. My mistake.
    well, his 'mistake' too as he hasn't received any.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
    EagleOne was extremely helpful on the phone call. Good-bye, losers. LOL

This is what this thread is about, it's taken from the very first post. EVERYTHING else is off-topic:

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?

So far, only EagleOne has agreed, everyone else so far is silent and/or a child, as the previous 9 pages adequately prove. LOL
    I guess now that "phone call" has proven to be useless.

Post Thanks / Like

Was there ever any doubt it would be useless ??

This is, after all, Textex we're talking about.

It's not as if it was someone seriously intent on exposing Amway.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    well, his 'mistake' too as he hasn't received any.
    How would you know Whipped, you're a stupid coward, remember? LOL

I should have listed TelexFREE instead of FHTM above.

But the bottom line is you don't have a clue regarding the differences between a Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-04-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    I guess now that "phone call" has proven to be useless.
    No, it was helpful. However, I didn't expect Lynn to slam me on another blog for no reason at all. LOL

Last edited by EagleOne; 07-04-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Was there ever any doubt it would be useless ??

This is, after all, Textex we're talking about.

It's not as if it was someone seriously intent on exposing Amway.
    As I said above, it was very useful. LOL

This is, after all, shortfatboy the coward idiot we're talking about. LOL

It's not as if it was someone seriously intent on doing anything meaningful. LOL

Last edited by EagleOne; 07-04-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
    No, I don't think it is already being done by countless others, because I've spent the past 9 years looking for them, and I should have bumped into them by now.
    Well, I logged into PACER and ran a search for "AMWAY'. Out of the 310 civil cases listed I checked about 10 before I found this 64 page complaint against Amway. This procedure took about 10 minutes.

The basics of the complaint is that ~15 former Amway IBO's filed suit against Amway (in 2009) for harassing them after they had moved onto other MLM ventures. They asked for class-action status and it involves something referred to as 'TEAMS' instead of 'TOOLS. And, I didn't bother searching through the rest of the court documents as there is a charge of 10¢ per page and besides, I don't really care about Amway.

So Textex, have you tried contacting people like this.

Of course there are costs involved here. PACER gives you $10 worth of free searches per quarter, after that it's 10¢ per page. And of course it may cost you to contact these other people initially.

It seems to me that this would be a lot more effective then spamming forums and insulting people that won't pay to call you when they don't really care about Amway anyway.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    What, Textex actually do something instead of sitting around whinging and whining and blaming the world for his lack of success ??

Nah,

never happen

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I logged into PACER and ran a search for "AMWAY'. Out of the 310 civil cases listed I checked about 10 before I found this 64 page complaint against Amway. This procedure took about 10 minutes.

The basics of the complaint is that ~15 former Amway IBO's filed suit against Amway (in 2009) for harassing them after they had moved onto other MLM ventures. They asked for class-action status and it involves something referred to as 'TEAMS' instead of 'TOOLS. And, I didn't bother searching through the rest of the court documents as there is a charge of 10¢ per page and besides, I don't really care about Amway.

Of course there are costs involved here. PACER gives you $10 worth of free searches per quarter, after that it's 10¢ per page. And of course it may cost you to contact these other people initially.

It seems to me that this would be a lot more effective then spamming forums and insulting people that won't pay to call you when they don't really care about Amway anyway.
    Those people are the ones operating the tool scams. It makes ZERO sense trying to work with scam artists. You obviously don't only "don't really care about Amway," but know very little when it comes to Amway as well. But I do thank you for at least making a suggestion, most others here haven't even attempted that. LOL

Last edited by EagleOne; 07-04-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

What, Textex actually do something instead of sitting around whinging and whining and blaming the world for his lack of success ??

Nah,

never happen
    So much for you having a clue, it won't be hard to ignore anything you have to say from now until eternity! LOL

Such absolute stupidity! LOL

One would think coming to an anti-scam forum would be fruitful, but that turned out only to uncover a bunch of cowards and stupid idiots. LOL

Last edited by EagleOne; 07-04-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

have you tried contacting people like this.
    Don't be silly.....all must call the real coward or they are cowards themselves!
    Last edited by Whip; 07-04-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Textex:

For someone who insists they are so brilliant, a genius, has superior intelligence than any of us here, yada, yada, yada. the answer to your taking down Amway has been staring you in the face for quite some time now, and you have no clue that is has been or even what it is. Otherwise you still wouldn't be here repeating the same thing over and over and over. You would be too busy taking down Amway.

But I do love the new insults. You still have not managed to come up with one to make my top 100 though. Come on boy genius, keep trying, as I know you will, but you have to step up your game. Heck you aren't even in the minor leagues yet with your insults.
    EagleOne