Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
    Looks like the moderator goons put me in another thread, in an attempt to bury me, because they know they are cowards.
    Not only did they split the thread but they moved your meshugas to the appropriate folder where a meshuganeh like you can have his own special thread.....
    Eventually you'll be placed in the special membership group for your kind.....Finix and Nancetta will be there to greet you and I'm sure you'll all get along rather well.....))

FYI..."meshugas" and "meshuganeh" come from the noun "meshuga" which means "crazy".....

You're welcome....))
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Seems this could be ngupowered formerly on quatloos. exact same literary stylings/whinings.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if it is or isn't ngupowered from Quatloos, although I suspect not, but it is most certainly the same Textex who was banned from Scam.com a few years back for exactly the same reason this thread was shifted.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Now we can add an Aussie to the list of cowards. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex
    EVERYTHING else is off-topic:

Off topic in the "Off topic" subforum ???

I don't think so.

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex
    Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?
    Three separate and distinct things:

"Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet"

Good idea. That's why we have the MLM, Network Marketing and Pyramid Scheme subforum which currently has 44 viewers

Agreeing with Textexs' statement does NOT, however, indicate agreement with Textexs' "my way or the highway" approach to the task or willingness to interact with someone with Textexs' appalling attitude to anyone who will not conform to his ideas.

"Click my name to see my website" Did that. Didn't change a thing

"Who's in?" It's entirely possible, indeed probable, that many readers are "in" when it comes to pointing out the shortcomings in the MLM industry of which Amway is a part.

That does NOT, however, translate to a willingness to tolerate the standard of behaviour displayed by Textex nor a willingness to interrelate with him on the level being suggested.

A definite case where the end would NOT justify the means

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's review the situation, shall we ??

Textex started the thread - yep

The thread was moved to the Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes subforum - yep

For a good reason - yep

was Textex ranting - yep

Was Textex raving- yep

Was Textex using ridiculous diatribe -

"DEFINITION: diatribe ˈdʌɪətrʌɪb/noun noun: diatribe; plural noun: diatribes1. a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.
    - yep

Is the thread now in the right place -
    yep

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All I see is me looking for people who want to work together and are willing to make a simple phone call to do so. It is the others who are ranting, raving, and using ridiculous diatribes. Do I defend myself when attached? You betcha.

So far, only EagleOne has agreed, everyone else so far is silent and/or a child, as the previous 8 pages adequately prove. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?
    "Let's" is an abbreviation of "Let us"

By Textexs' usage of the inclusive pronoun "us" it can be reasonably assumed he is asking for readers to associate themselves with him in "taking action against Amway"

Based on his behaviour here and on other forums, is it any wonder there appears to be no willingness to associate themselves with him, no matter how noble the cause ???

Post Thanks / Like

I can't help it that you are too scared to make a simple phone call, shortfatboy. If you're not willing to take this simple, easy step, you're too weak and stupid to work with me, simple as that. LOL (affably)
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

So far, only EagleOne has agreed, everyone else so far is silent and/or a child, as the previous 8 pages adequately prove. LOL
    Why don't you either set up a dial in only conference call and post the details here, or put up your email contact and allow interested folks to RSVP and have a more interactive version?

You have done plenty of advertising for your blog, and seem to have embraced the Amway concept of "DUPLICATION" as you continue to repeat the same things. Other than that:

DeadHorse.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why? Because, moron:
    1. Nobody has indicated they are interested,
    2. I don't know what day/time is convenient for them,
    3. The information regarding my conference call and email are on my blog, and
    4. I've even posted the link where my email and conference call are located on this thread.

I'm not looking to advertise my blog, it is a learning tool to educate others, it is NOT the endpoint.

I feel like I am out recruiting "a few good men" (and women), and all I get back is, "I'll talk to you (except YOU won't even do THAT, except through a keyboard), but I don't want to do a single pushup."

Any other stupid questions, you dead horse? LOL (affably)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

You have done plenty of advertising for your blog, and seem to have embraced the Amway concept of "DUPLICATION" as you continue to repeat the same things.
    Funny you should mention this as a thought crossed my mind a few days back. I thought the phone call only without mentioning what it was "rang" a familiar tune. Then I got to thinking even more:

Maybe our entrepreneurial Textex, who clearly believes in the MLM concept having been involved for six long years and still believes there's nothing wrong with MLM other than the ATS, learned a little something.

Maybe he won't tell us because he's starting his own MLM marketing tools for "how to chop down Amway". In his MLM, EVERYONE WILL RECEIVED 50% of the tools profit.

He's certainly been promoting here enough. Maybe it's in prelaunch?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, how did you figure that out? Marijuana? Cocaine? Heroine? LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Why? Because, moron:
    Color me shocked. Must be them.

zero.JPG

Its like this, if people are interested they will MAKE TIME of offer an alternative time.

4. I've even posted the link where my email and conference call are located on this thread.
    Wow, maybe people are too stupid to locate the links.

Fail.JPG

I'm not looking to advertise my blog, it is a learning tool to educate others, it is NOT the endpoint.

I feel like I am out recruiting "a few good men" (and women), and all I get back is, "I'll talk to you (except YOU won't even do THAT, except through a keyboard), but I don't want to do a single pushup."

What I really wanted to do was load a few photos I find funny, but thought once again I would give you an out so you could achieve your goal. Your response was 100% predictable and right on queue. Win/Win as they say. LOL
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Funny you should mention this as a thought crossed my mind a few days back. I thought the phone call only without mentioning what it was "rang" a familiar tune. Then I got to thinking even more:

Maybe our entrepreneurial Textex, who clearly believes in the MLM concept having been involved for six long years and still believes there's nothing wrong with MLM other than the ATS, learned a little something.

Maybe he won't tell us because he's starting his own MLM marketing tools for "how to chop down Amway". In his MLM, EVERYONE WILL RECEIVED 50% of the tools profit.

Like I said...Issacs all over again. Jealous they didn't do it first. Problem is, people don't like being demanded to do anything, much less from a two bit interwebs punk bitch so the recruitment drive is a fail already.

Post Thanks / Like

Exposing your stupidity is definitely a BIG win for me, looks like you enjoy it as well. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Like I said...Issacs all over again. Problem is, people don't like being demanded to do anything, much less from a two bit interwebs punk bitch.
    Oh, I see. You two share the drugs. LOL

Asking "Who's in?" is now a demand? LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ribshaw
    as you continue to repeat the same things.
    It's what's known as "the broken record technique"

Was promoted as a legitimate sales technique back in the 80s and 90s. Probably about the time Textex was a top gun Amway IBO.

It was designed to supposedly enable the salesman / user to refocus a conversation back onto his / her product..

Now days you see it most used by children on their parents in shopping centers.

Oh, and, of course, in virtually every Textex post.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why? Because, moron:

I see Textex as changed tactics & is now on a charm offensive. A very offensive, offensive.

Try this Textex it might help you. LOL (affably)

How to win friends.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

everyone else so far is silent L
    That's the product of a good upbringing.

They're just too polite to tell you what they really think of you and what you can do with your attitude.

Post Thanks / Like

Most of them are like you, shortfatboy, they simply don't care enough to pick up a telephone. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post

There is obviously something that does not smell right, and one can only speculate. Its like this, people are in a sandbox happily playing trucks (The Scambusters). In stomps Textex and demands everyone play bucket castles, and then pitches a fit that no one is interested. After a while he finds his way to a new sandbox, each time bringing just a little more sand in his britches. End of day, Textex either enjoys arguments, or the ensuing commotion that comes from it.

The MLM stuff is just as curious and further makes me question if Tex really has an endgame. Textex spent six years in Amway and says he lost $100,000 in the process. Since we can't really consider products purchased and used as losses, we are left concluding he either lost on resale, lost due to business expenses, or lost due to tools. But we also know that Textex finds 50% of the tools business A-OK, and the Amway business model is A-OK. Using deductive reasoning Textex has been this angry this long over 1/2 the cash he lost in the tools business. Resale and business expenses shouldn't figure, he has said as much. He lost $100,000 on "tools" in 6 years or is lumping business losses in with his tools losses. (Confused, I know I am which is why any sensible person would ask for clarification.)

Prelauch or his own competing tools business is good as any. I see one of two legitimate methods, part of which Eagle alluded to earlier. Either hire a team of attorneys and file a class action so massive that it would shut down 1/2 the tools business, or hire a lobby shop to put pressure on the establishment. My money, if I was going to play I would go with option one. Although, based on what I have seen so far, endless bickering seems enough to keep Tex happy.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why? Because, moron:

Anyone else see some MLM recruiting lingo in this quote?

Post Thanks / Like

So much typing, yet so many errors, and so few facts. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 02:50 PM.