LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Festa

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uncle Festa

Oh dear, poor Eddie, true to form as always with the infantile distraction attempts.

What's the line from the old Chubby Checker song ???

Ah, yes, I remember;

"How l--o--o--o--w will he go"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the most interesting things about the cognitive theory is the idea that anger and interpersonal conflict ultimately result from a mental con. In other words, you're telling yourself things that aren't entirely true when you're fighting with someone.
    -David D. Burns

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa View Post
    How about you try proving any of that, Fatso ? BTW it seems your God has not only called you but scammers as well. He wants you all to eat at the same trough, I wonder why that would be ?

http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...html#post90595

You first. Admit you lied about me having tax liens and I filched the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, and let's not forget the biggest lie of all that you don't care what I do.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

You first. Admit you lied about me having tax liens and I filched the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, and let's not forget the biggest lie of all that you don't care what I do.
    You first, my dads bigger than your dad, na na na na.

Post Thanks / Like

You first, my dads bigger than your dad, na na na na.
    WOW! So profound. So eloquent. Such a command of the English language. Such an in-depth reply in its complexity for a five-year old. Why not let you inner adult come out and play?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW! So profound. So eloquent. Such a command of the English language. Such an in-depth reply in its complexity for a five-year old. Why not let you inner adult come out and play?
    So says he who usually cannot spell four letter words. Where did you copy those words from, Fatso ? You are so obviously out of your depth.

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah the old deflection and word game attempt to derail the fact that you lied about me having tax liens, you lied about me filching the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, and you told a gigantic lie about your not caring what I do.

You'd rather eat cut glass than admit you lied about me. I wouldn't be surprised if you would drink rat poison before you would admit you lied about me. Your problem is I won't play your word games here. This is about facts. You know what you claim you post about me, but not just the facts but the "TOTAL HONEST FACTS."

Eating you up isn't it that your lies have been exposed for all to see. Still want to claim your statements were the "total honest facts," then prove it. What's taking you so long? You do have the documents to prove it, right? So where are they? Either post your proof or admit you lied. Until then we aren't moving forward with any of your other lies.
    EagleOne

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah the old deflection and word game attempt to derail the fact that you lied about me having tax liens, you lied about me filching the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, and you told a gigantic lie about your not caring what I do.

You'd rather eat cut glass than admit you lied about me. I wouldn't be surprised if you would drink rat poison before you would admit you lied about me. Your problem is I won't play your word games here. This is about facts. You know what you claim you post about me, but not just the facts but the "TOTAL HONEST FACTS."

Eating you up isn't it that your lies have been exposed for all to see. Still want to claim your statements were the "total honest facts," then prove it. What's taking you so long? You do have the documents to prove it, right? So where are they? Either post your proof or admit you lied. Until then we aren't moving forward with any of your other lies.
    Want to prove that I lied about you ? Either post your proof or admit you lied. What's taking you so long? You do have the documents to prove that I lied, right? So where are they? Either post your proof or admit you lied. You do have tablets of stone from God , right ? You do have letters of thanks from law enforcement agencies, right ? You do have letters or emails from the Secret Service asking you to help them, right ?

Post Thanks / Like

You do have tablets of stone from God , right ?
    Moses got the last set of stones...Would screenshot of the email god sent Lynn suffice??.....

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

You owe me a a genuine New York Reuben sandwich with a pickle from Reubens' Delicatessen[/B]
    I think it closed down in 2013....Try Katz Deli....I'm told the matzo ball soup is awesome...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So when Festa gets cornered with the truth all three claims of his were lies about me and Eagle, instead of stepping up and admitting it, he changes the subject trying to bury his total failure of proving his lies were the truth. Doesn't work that way here Festa.

But let me illustrate how Festa makes his quantum leaps to his conclusions that are the total honest facts. We know this because he said he only posts the true honest facts about me and Eagle. So let's let all of you be the judge. Here at RS there is a thread called How to be spammed and scammed by “Profit With Michael.” In the first God Scam? Thread that is now deleted, Uncle Festa posted this in post #3576, on Feb 18th, 2014 said, and I quote:

“I see that RealScam vigilante mob are out baying for blood once more. This time they are on the trail of someone called Michael led by none other than Fatso’s friend and Swindles partner Paul Schegal How to be spammed and scammed by “Profit With Michael”

What I find rather incongruous and hypocritical is the Schegal pimps another “programme” that is very similar in nature by another Michael and yet it has never once been mentioned by any of the Realscammers. Not only never mentioned as a ripoff by any of the RS stalwarts but in fact openly pimped by Schegal and by implication also by Fatso Edgington. He who is going to rid the internet of cybercrime within five years if he is given enough money. Niche Blitzkrieg Overview Video/Work At Home Truth

It seems that Fatso is reading into the above post that which he thinks is there. For the avoidance of doubt I was not lamenting on why I was not getting spam from a scammer I was and am wondering what is the difference between the two Michaels and their programmes quoted above. One obvious difference is of course, Fatso and his fat chum Schegal are making money from one and perhaps not the other? Perhaps they are? Who knows? What better way to obtain a bit of free publicity than to start a thread about the second Michael’s scam than at RealScam. Isn’t that the way scammers do it at TG and MMG?

Seems festa is lamenting that he has been left out from receiving Email from Profit With Michael. Maybe we should send Michael his Email so he can be part of the group and feel important again.”
    (which is the comment I made in the How To Be Spammed and Scammed by Profit With Michael thread here at RS). This led to his next post, post #3577 where he made the quantum leap, and again I quote:

“Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base.”

A post that I made as a joke, now turned into his claim I just quoted. Remember Festa says that he only posts the total honest facts about me and Eagle. Notice not one shred of evidence that any of his claims are true. It is nothing more than supposition, innuendo, implication, and speculation. Notice that he also made the quantum leap that Paul and I were making money, not that he thinks we are making money, from the program of the other Michael and wondering if we were making money from the How to be spammed and scammed by Profit With Michael. ANOTHER LIE.

Now he wants to talk about everything but how he has lied about me and Eagle. After repeated requests for him to post his TOTAL HONEST FACTS and documents supporting his “total honest facts,” not one document has been posted for any of the three lies that started this discussion. Understand, he would rather eat chard glass or drink rat poison before having to admit publicly he lied about me.

But for clarification, it is Schlegel not Schegal. Swindles.org is a blog jointly owned by Paul and Eagle. Not embarrassed or ashamed to be joint owners of the blog. Because Festa claims the "other Michael's" program is the same as How to be spammed and scammed by Profit With Michael, then it has to be the same. Just like here, not one document to prove his conclusion is correct, or any of the other charges he made in his post are the "TOTAL HONEST FACTS."

But the best part was my saying that maybe we should give Festa's Email to How to be spammed and scammed by Profit With Michael, turned into his statement I was giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam. Now you know how he does it, all under the guise of he only posts the "TOTAL HONEST FACTS' about me and Eagle. All he can do is try and change the subject hoping none of you will see him for who and what he is.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 10-04-2015 at 02:59 AM.
    EagleOne

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You have just shot yourself in the foot, Fatso, by answering one of your own questions. Please show where I made this statement and I quote your statement from your post above. "I was giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

For clarification it is Festa not FETA. Also for clarification I am asking you to show where I said "you were giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

BTW Are you saying you, Eagle and Schegel are getting no benefit from Schegel pimping Michael Brown's programme on his site ?
    Last edited by Uncle Festa; 10-04-2015 at 02:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Just because the first thread was deleted does not mean I don't have proof. You see unlike you, I do post factual documents to prove my facts. Since you wanted it, here it is.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EagleOne; 10-04-2015 at 03:37 AM.
    EagleOne

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You have just shot yourself in the foot, Fatso, by answering one of your own questions. Please show where I made this statement and I quote your statement from your post above. "I was giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

For clarification it is Festa not FETA. Also for clarification I am asking you to show where I said "you were giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

BTW Are you saying you, Eagle and Schegel are getting no benefit from Schegel pimping Michael Brown's programme on his site ?
    It is up to you to post your proof since you only post the 'TOTAL HONEST FACTS." You made the claim, you prove it.
    EagleOne

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Oh dear, poor Eddie, true to form as always with the infantile distraction attempts.

What's the line from the old Chubby Checker song ???

Ah, yes, I remember;

"How l--o--o--o--w will he go"
    You are s--o--o--o inspiring, Uncle John. You really are.

https://youtu.be/WwwXQs3xDCg

Post Thanks / Like

Just because the first thread was deleted does not mean I don't have proof. You see unlike you, I do post factual documents to prove my facts. Since you wanted it, here it is.

Nope, sorry Fatso, try again. Nowhere in that screenshot of those posts do I say that you were giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

What I did say and you yourself quoted, Fatso, (thanks) was
    “Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base.” Joke or no joke you said "maybe we should send Michael his email address" (meaning Festa's) where else would you get it aside from the RS members database ? Did one of the other admins/mods give you it ?

Post Thanks / Like

In which case, Fatso you will have a screen shot of when I first made a post referring to your tax lien ? Yes ? I have to say that I am very surprised you didn't mention it when I first posted it instead of now when WLD have removed that thread but of course you have a screen shot, right ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nope, sorry Fatso, try again. Nowhere in that screenshot of those posts do I say that you were giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

What I did say and you yourself quoted, Fatso, (thanks) was
    “Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base.” Joke or no joke you said "maybe we should send Michael his email address" (meaning Festa's) where else would you get it aside from the RS members database ? Did one of the other admins/mods give you it ?

So, now we are going to argue supply vs. giving. Ever heard of synonyms, Unc?

I already explained that a Mod could look up profiles and see e-mail addresses 1 at a time, but has no access to any databases. And, the one searching must know the name of the poster or be searching ips and stumble upon it.

Now, let's have the proof I was involved in Advantage Conferences.

My stomach is turning all right but it is not your typing that is doing so. I have just come across one of your pics, the sight of you is enough to turn anyones stomach. As far as claims about your involvement in AC and about Fatso goes, documentation has all been posted either as links or screenshots before now, if nobody could be bothered to read and/or copy them at the time then that is their problem not mine.

" kindly piss-off!" That's nice . Just the kind of retort one would expect a school teacher to make. Is that how you speak to your pupils, Miss Nobrott ? Or even your own kids ? Or those of your neighbours ?

Speaking of wasting your valuable time I think you are doing just that. It would be better spent looking after your family rather than running a so-called anti-scam forum and trying to make money from scams like Advantage Conferences.

I didn't say you had but that doesn't mean you didn't try by "investing" in AC or buying or being given some old ladies $12,000 debt to try to recover. What is noble about that or a school teacher having a filthy mouth ?
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post

So, now we are going to argue supply vs. giving. Ever heard of synonyms, Unc?

I already explained that a Mod could look up profiles and see e-mail addresses 1 at a time, but has no access to any databases. And, the one searching must know the name of the poster or be searching ips and stumble upon it.

Now, let's have the proof I was involved in Advantage Conferences.

Of course I have heard of synonyms, have you ? Any idea what they are ? Here I'll help you a little : A synonym is a word or phrase that means almost exactly the same as another word or phrase in the same language. Are you saying that GIVING is synonymous with SUPPLY ? Are you trying to teach your granny how to suck eggs ?

OK call a database by any other name and it is still some sort of a list. By asking whether "we" should give Festa's email address to a scammer Fatso must've been pretty confident he could acquire such info even if it was only one at a time.

With regard to AC would you care to try and give a reasonable and believable explanation as to why the court appointed you as lead plaintiff if you never had a dog in the hunt to start with ? Being given or buying $12,000 worth of debt doesn't wash.

Pardon me, perhaps you meant I should've said : Fastso it seems, is in the business of giving scammers valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base. Instead of : Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base. Still not a synonym I'm afraid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Of course I have heard of synonyms, have you ? Any idea what they are ? Here I'll help you a little : A synonym is a word or phrase that means almost exactly the same as another word or phrase in the same language. Are you saying that GIVING is synonymous with SUPPLY ? Are you trying to teach your granny how to suck eggs ?

OK call a database by any other name and it is still some sort of a list. By asking whether "we" should give Festa's email address to a scammer Fatso must've been pretty confident he could acquire such info even if it was only one at a time.

With regard to AC would you care to try and give a reasonable and believable explanation as to why the court appointed you as lead plaintiff if you never had a dog in the hunt to start with ? Being given or buying $12,000 worth of debt doesn't wash.

Pardon me, perhaps you meant I should've said : Fastso it seems, is in the business of giving scammers valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base. Instead of : Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base. Still not a synonym I'm afraid.
    The court didn't appoint me. Are you really that dense? The Plaintiff assigned her claims to me as she was out of state and the defendants were paupers. Her attorney filed a proper motion which was heard and approved by the court. I soon took over the case pro se and acted as my own attorney as there was no hope of recovery from the destitute ding-a-lings she had originally sued. Why pay tens of thousands in legal fees to chase paupers. That creep Tim Darnell had sued me and I was happy to beat up on him in another case while I triumphed against him in Summary Judgment.

Eagle hasn't been giving e-mail addresses to anyone other than law enforcement. I can see everything the dear man does in the admin panel.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW What scammers are you presently exposing ?
    Busy Busy with this one http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...html#post90643 . Let's call it a $50,000,000 Ponzi since scammers are known to lie, probably larger. Free of charge people can come to this site and read some very well founded reasons why they shouldn't invest.

This on the heels of http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...cam-897/(under (criminal investigation) http://www.realscam.com/f10/zeek-rew...ee-member-642/ (ditto) http://www.realscam.com/f11/donald-a...ut-wazoo-2771/ (ditto) http://www.realscam.com/f9/profitabl...ough-yet-1795/ (ditto) http://www.realscam.com/f9/achieve-c...nzi-scam-3524/ (ditto)

ditto ditto ditto.

Many people that were saved from these pernicious scams owe thanks to people like SBM and Eagle that have taken the time and provided expertise to this site.

================================================== ==========

Late to the game, can't figure out what your issue with SBM is, can't be bothered to care after 37 posts of nothingness.

================================================== ==========

As for Eagle, I bought his book around the time I joined for whatever I paid it was a great read on scams. His non-profit, I haven't pulled the recent financials, based on this link http://www.guidestar.org/organizatio...ssociates.aspx if Lynn spent 100% of the money that comes in just keeping his lights on and as compensation for the time he spends on and offline warning people about scams that's one hell of a deal for the public. Since you haven't provided any proof to the contrary, I will go with funds being properly allocated. You're all bent out of shape like Eagle claims to be running a charity for vets while he and his pals are pulling in $500,000 salaries with no program spending.

Selling emails, if true what would that bring $12.95?

You seem smart enough, but really I would rather go talk to my dog about how his ass tastes than wait for you to make a point.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 10-04-2015 at 11:00 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

35. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In which case, Fatso you will have a screen shot of when I first made a post referring to your tax lien ? Yes ? I have to say that I am very surprised you didn't mention it when I first posted it instead of now when WLD have removed that thread but of course you have a screen shot, right ?
    Unlike you, who has to post about everything I do or say, or don't do or say daily, I don't read everything you post. Why? All you do is twist, take out of context, lie about me, make up things about me day in and day out for almost the last 9 years. I was told about you saying I was a tax cheat in the deleted thread, but not until after it was deleted, but thanks for admitting you did. Otherwise you would claim you never said it in the deleted thread since I don't have a screenshot. The only post I saw was in the new thread that I had tax liens, which is a lie. I only brought it up now because of your statement that you only post the TOTAL HONEST FACTS about me and Eagle. Now I suppose you will deny you even said that, or that is not what you meant just like you are trying to do with saying supplying is not the same as giving.

Let's see, supply/supplying: 1. PROVIDE OR FURNISH (a thing needed), 2. PROVIDE a person with a thing needed, (furnish, provide, GIVE, donate, DELIVER), Supply (v) 1. GIVE. Yeah, supplying is not the same thing as GIVING.

So you made all these claims, said you were given the information, but you don't have copies? Seriously? So everyone else is to prove their statements but not you. You really are too Don't you just hate it when you get caught in your own lies. But thanks for proving you are a liar.
    EagleOne

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    The court didn't appoint me. Are you really that dense? The Plaintiff assigned her claims to me as she was out of state and the defendants were paupers. Her attorney filed a proper motion which was heard and approved by the court. I soon took over the case pro se and acted as my own attorney as there was no hope of recovery from the destitute ding-a-lings she had originally sued. Why pay tens of thousands in legal fees to chase paupers. That creep Tim Darnell had sued me and I was happy to beat up on him in another case while I triumphed against him in Summary Judgment.

Eagle hasn't been giving e-mail addresses to anyone other than law enforcement. I can see everything the dear man does in the admin panel.
    Were you or were you not the lead plaintiff in that case ? If you were then I have to tell you the lead plaintiff is appointed by the court. Check it out, Teech.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Were you or were you not the lead plaintiff in that case ? If you were then I have to tell you the lead plaintiff is appointed by the court. Check it out, Teech.
    The attorney referred to me as the lead plaintiff as I was the only plaintiff and the case could have been morphed into a class action suit at any time.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

You seem smart enough, but really I would rather go talk to my dog about how his ass tastes than wait for you to make a point.
    OK bud, I'll repay the compliment by saying you seem to be a reasonably intelligent sort of chap and well meaning if I may say so but before I go through your post and answer any pressing questions perhaps you would like to help out schoolteacher Nobrott and Educating Edgington to explain to me why giving and supplying are synonymous ?

With regard to the taste of your dogs arse, I would rather leave that to the acknowledged experts in that field, Finix and LRM. I am not sure about their expertise in the canine world but they have a great interest in the human side.
    Last edited by Uncle Festa; 10-04-2015 at 04:05 PM.