Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Houston, We Have A Groupie.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Houston, We Have A Groupie.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Cardinal on RipOff Report
    This company extort multiple individuals around the world so please BEWARE! This company will post negative and horrible information about your online reputation then solicit you for cash to remove the information
    Goodness, those are serious allegations Amy is making.

I wonder what "proof" she is supplying to all the law enforcement agencies she is claiming to have contacted.

Amy, if you're reading the thread, could you please contact me as I seem to be missing out on my share of the loot.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This is a toughie. We had mmb, lutarian, and scambuster all claiming they were gathering evidence to shut RS down professing they were going to do it. Now we have several newcomers to add to the potential list as to who the ring leader truly is. So many candidates to choose from, and to think they will be scrambling to take credit for being the ring leader. So far there are only two posters at WLD with 3 total posts. Hopefully they will all gather there soon and start duking it out for bragging rights as to who is the top dog in the plan.

But I am ruling out mmb and lutarian because if it was either one of them I would have been named too. Especially since at one time mmb had me using 18 different usernames posting at RS and he had proof! Those were the days.

What is truly hilarious is these dolts don't know that wserra is an attorney!
    I say uncle fecal is leading that train, or he's receiving the train. Still haven't figured that one out yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    We are permanently and forever on Rip-off Report. We have all made the big time! Congrats to "ProfHenryHiggins, LittleRoundMan, Shipdit, Wserra, Scratchycat, Soapboxmom,rmccom, ppblog and some other members of RealScam!"

lol. Always liked that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    The site has never generated a dime and no one has ever asked for money or accepted any funds.
    And there they are posting on the site that does exactly that. lmao.

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I say uncle fecal is leading that train, or he's receiving the train. Still haven't figured that one out yet.
    Nah, he's too busy at Woome as he said at WLD, and I quote:

"Hey this is how we do it on Woome, try it, the girls love it."
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    My gut instincts tell me that he and his new mate (nancetta) are very likely to be applauding this bit of trash from "the online gutter press offices."

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno what all the fuss is about, I've had thousands of groupies for years, they form a line in Gettysburg all the way from "The Well Armed Bunker Complex (East)" to Little Round Top every time I'm in town. :)

9. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Couple of new posts on bozo-blogger.com, and Lynn still didn't make the cut.

I don't know, Lynn. Gotta try harder.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

Post Thanks / Like

I recommend all entrepreneurs/scammers file complaints like this clown suggests.

That's right guys put your head above the parapet.

This clown is making the bullets for others to fire 'cos he ain't brave enough to file the complaints himself 'cos he knows exactly what'll happen.

Hang on a second maybe that's Bozo's plan? Try to get the authorities to investigate Realscam (good luck with that) and at the same time cull a few of his competitors/fellow scammers.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo Blogger
    which can lead to possible in person harassment or death. If that’s the case always be prepared legally to stand your ground and protect your household. Go purchase a firearm right away Legally if it gets that serious to protect your home or place of business.
    RealScam admins have deep secrets amongst each other. Some are gay,some are OLD,some are Fat,Some have HIV,Some are addicted to Drugs,Some are Racist,Some are Broke/Poor,
    Way to go getting law enforcement to take you seriously, Mystery Man.

Post Thanks / Like

Love it, he offers now to complain to white house.
    Please , pretty please – Obama read the concerns of those citizens :)

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Well, you could buy that domain and then give it as the prize.

cheap-registrar.comTen bucks off at the moment. LoL.
    That one really went PUFFTTT!!

Okay, which one of us has rubbed this person's fur the wrong way??!!! Stroke, stroke, static, static - oh, you don't like it cause someone exposed you for hand in cookie jar?? Poor thing, now you have everyone's attention - happy??
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post

I saw his name in there with some strange spelling. and who is this scratchcat - someone trying to copycat me?
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

I see Bozo Blogger applied his truly amazing investigative skills to find out who I am. But he gives the wrong place to file a disciplinary complaint against me. In the spirit of the legal profession supplying helpful general information to the public, the correct address is:

Departmental Disciplinary Committee
    Supreme Court, Appellate Division
    First Judicial Department
    61 Broadway, 2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10006
    (212) 401-0800, fax: (212) 401-0810

Oh, by the way, my New York State bar number is 1018886. Be sure to include it.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

19. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Go purchase a firearm right away......Some are gay,some are OLD,some are Fat,Some have HIV,Some are addicted to Drugs,Some are Racist,Some are Broke/Poor,.....Mention that you have been receiving death threats from a anonymous group.....At this point until RealScam is shut down due to multiple complaints around the world we all have to simply wait for their deaths to happen....All of your hard work and efforts will one day sink and you will have nothing to show for it besides paranoia of people who desire to kill you.
    Falsely claiming to be receiving death threats is exactly what Jack Weinzierl and Tim Darnell did. We all know how that turned out.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They're not too bright. That's why they're scammers.

23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mention that you have been receiving death threats from a anonymous group.
    I don't know what the laws are where the Bozo Blogger lives, but, wouldn't it be considered to be normal practice to provide some sort of proof of any death threats to whichever agency complaints are being made ??

Further, wouldn't it be considered to be poor form to be falsely making such claims ??

Post Thanks / Like

I see Bozo Blogger applied his truly amazing investigative skills to find out who I am. But he gives the wrong place to file a disciplinary complaint against me. In the spirit of the legal profession supplying helpful general information to the public, the correct address is:

Departmental Disciplinary Committee
    Supreme Court, Appellate Division
    First Judicial Department
    61 Broadway, 2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10006
    (212) 401-0800, fax: (212) 401-0810

Oh, by the way, my New York State bar number is 1018886. Be sure to include it.
    well played

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I did. You just have to scroll down to the lower portion of the page to find me mentioned. Warning, do not drink anything when reading this quote or you will ruin a good monitor and keyboard, and I quote:

"Now, the “super” moderator, Lynn Edgington admits using software to hide his real IP address and to pretend he is in different locations. That’s consistent with the behavior of a sock puppeteer. The problem with Edgington is that he is also condescending and disrespectful to all users who disagree with him. Lynn, as a moderator, is a failure because he doesn’t even know his place there. Be as it may, one obvious benefit to have the RealScam forum running online is to drive up traffic to Edgington’s “non-profit” company and the PatrickPretty Blog, which by the way, the guy who runs it, is a fixture in the background at the RS forum. He is also a spy on the JBP site, where he opened up a phony account, so he can gain access to all the conference call recordings. Most likely, he also uses the same kind of software Edgington admits using on RealScam to disguise his real ip address source. These facts led me to believe that the “mystery” owner of RealScam is either Lynn or Patrick, or both, since it’s too obvious nobody else would benefit more."

But Bozo-Blogger, why waste time filing an online complaint with IC3 or any other agency, when all you have to do is contact me and I'll give you the name and contact info for an agent from any agency you choose to file your complaint. Much faster that way and it will expedite the investigation. Time is of the essence, right? I am beginning to think this is mmb but on medication.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is quite the conspiracy theory there.

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I saw his name in there with some strange spelling. and who is this scratchcat - someone trying to copycat me?
    It's strange . . . I don't know who Scratchcat is, either.

And who is Bluewold?

Name Of Person You Dealt With (Real Name Or Screen Name): Paul R. Dobrott,Heather Dobrott,SoapBoxMom,LittleRoundMan,ProfHenryHiggins ,Laidback,Sword Of Truth,Beacon,Okosh,Wserra,Ribshaw,Niksam,Bluewold, Scratchcat,Textez,Oldfriend.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass
    Name Of Person You Dealt With (Real Name Or Screen Name): Paul R. Dobrott,Heather Dobrott,SoapBoxMom,LittleRoundMan,ProfHenryHiggins ,Laidback,Sword Of Truth,Beacon,Okosh,Wserra,Ribshaw,Niksam,Bluewold, Scratchcat,Textez,Oldfriend.
    so, so clueless

Post Thanks / Like

He mentioned me, do not know how did i step on his toes, but he should think carefully before picking new enemies who are unknown to him.

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    He mentioned me, do not know how did i step on his toes, but he should think carefully before picking new enemies who are unknown to him.
    Well, I am honored to be in your company!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I dunno what all the fuss is about, I've had thousands of groupies for years, they form a line in Gettysburg all the way from "The Well Armed Bunker Complex (East)" to Little Round Top every time I'm in town. :)
    And, are they all wagging their tails and barking in unison as you pass ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Perhaps BozoBlogger is trying to make the point, albeit clumsily, that it is possible to post anything on the internet and make it look factual.

Which sort of explains why his blog has so many errors in fact and makes so many nonsense assumptions and inferences.

Well, either that, or he / she is off his / her meds and actually believes the rubbish posted there and thinks anyone here is upset about said nonsense.

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post