LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Houston, We Have A Groupie.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Houston, We Have A Groupie.

I see this thread is getting more attention . . . I just read this over at Patrick's place:

Quatloos Mod, RealScam.com, PP Blog Targeted In Bizarre Hectoring Campaign

wserra, an attorney, Quatloos moderator and occasional poster on the PPBlog and RealScam.com, appears recently to have been targeted by a crackpot who desires to hector wserra with complaints to the bar association.

Among other things, Quatloos publishes information on the bizarre undertakings of “sovereign citizens” in the United States and Canada.

It is not uncommon for “sovereign citizens” and/or “supporters” of HYIP “programs” and/or bizarre MLM “programs” to hector sites such as Quatloos and RealScam and the PP Blog.

Whoever advanced the hectoring campaign against wserra appears also to be interested in simultaneously hectoring RealScam and the PP Blog. The PP Blog occasionally posts on RealScam.com, typically providing context on scams-in-progress or comparisons with previous scams.

Over the years, both RealScam.com and the PPBlog have been targeted with DDoS attacks and bizarre forms of menacing.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I have missed a lot haven't I!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think Kamanski is Bozo Blogger. The trail looks to me as though he just blundered across the site, then - in the best scammer manner - goes "Me too! Me too!"

By the way, I am hurt. I go out of my way to inform BB how to file a disciplinary complaint against me in a way that couldn't possibly be missed, but he/she/it either doesn't do it at all or does such a bad job of it that it gets immediately roundfiled. The rule for handling First Department disciplinary complaints:
    Except where it appears that there is no basis for proceeding further, the Office of Chief Counsel shall promptly prepare and forward to the Respondent a request for a statement in response to the Complaint, advising the Respondent of:

the nature of the Grievance and the facts alleged in connection therewith; and
    The Respondent's right to state the Respondent's position with respect to the allegations.
    It's been nearly a month, and I haven't received a thing. So Bozo and company either (1) didn't make any complaint after all, or (2) had so little to say that the DDC concluded that it wasn't even worth notifying me.

Could be either.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a shame. That could have been a good read. (good = hilariously filled with lies)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If Braddles is not the culprit in regards to the lovely site, he sure is mad at little ol' mom here:

Heather Dobrott MUST Be Stopped!

Posted on July 2, 2014 by Brad Kamanski

File A Complaint With The Texas Attorney General Today! This BITCH Is A Liar And Needs To Be Stopped! Click Here & Bombard The Attorney General With Complaints!
    People Or Person To Report: Heather Dobrott
    Name Of Business: RealScam.Com LLC
    Business/Home Address: 2518 Suncrest Drive (Home Address. Drop By And Say Hi!)
    Business City: Garland
    Business State: Texas
    Business Zip Code: 75044
    Business Phone: (972) 496-3649 (Call Her 24/7/365 And Tell Her To Get A Life)
    Google+

Brad Kamanski
    ← If Real Scam Is Truly Opposed To Scams Why Don’t They Go After Social Security Or The American Cancer Society?

Heather Dobrott And Real Scam Admit Their Efforts Are Fruitless

Posted on July 2, 2014 by Brad Kamanski

I read an article at Real Scam today because every once in awhile I need a good laugh and those losers provide humor in spades! They were talking about how they wished the GOVERNMENT would step up their attacks on cyber crime and the like. To be more specific the home based business industry.
    By their own admissions they said that the Government was broke (who’s the corrupt ones here) and just did not have the manpower or the funds to break up ALL of the “So Called” scams they report about. By the way, most of the attacks are just personal and the businesses ARE legal!
    In other words dumb asses…WHY THEN DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME! IF I HAVE SAID IT ONCE I WILL SAY IT A MILLION TIMES…GET A LIFE! GET A LIFE! GET A LIFE!
    Even if your LIES had the power to close anyone down (they do not) fifty more home based businesses would pop up to replace them! So, you are fighting a War that you can NEVER win! Are the writers at Real Scam stupid or not? You decide! THEY ARE THAT STUPID! MORE THAN YOU CAN KNOW!
    Protest Real Scam! Click Here!
    Google+

Brad Kamanski

Braddles, please note my home is paid for in full and is not section 8 housing as your residence is. And, if you were doing so fabulous, why are you melting down and attacking the nice folks that pointed out to you that cash gifting is illegal? You really are good for a laugh!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Braddles
    IF I HAVE SAID IT ONCE I WILL SAY IT A MILLION TIMES…GET A LIFE! GET A LIFE! GET A LIFE!
    That's three times, Braddles, only 9,999,997 times to go
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

people with real businesses have no issue with the government that aren't self inflicted. unfortunately, his and his buddies' are not real businesses no matter how many times they want to call them one. When is he finally going to take this site to court to get all this straightened out and prove he is running a 'real' business?

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Kamanski View Post
    If Real Scam Is Truly Opposed To Scams Why Don’t They Go After Social Security Or The American Cancer Society?
    Because they're not illegal scams.

Any more silly questions?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Because they're not illegal scams.

Any more silly questions?

So....

You're saying that they're legal scams?

PS : Sorry ,couldn't resist.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post
    Don't think Kamanski is Bozo Blogger. The trail looks to me as though he just blundered across the site, then - in the best scammer manner - goes "Me too! Me too!"

By the way, I am hurt. I go out of my way to inform BB how to file a disciplinary complaint against me in a way that couldn't possibly be missed, but he/she/it either doesn't do it at all or does such a bad job of it that it gets immediately roundfiled. The rule for handling First Department disciplinary complaints:It's been nearly a month, and I haven't received a thing. So Bozo and company either (1) didn't make any complaint after all, or (2) had so little to say that the DDC concluded that it wasn't even worth notifying me.

Could be either.
    Of course s/he won't as s/he would have to reveal their true identity, and there is no way whoever this is would be willing to do that. It is all blowing smoke to sound important, and trying to get others to do what this person won't do.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Of course s/he won't as s/he would have to reveal their true identity, and there is no way whoever this is would be willing to do that. It is all blowing smoke to sound important, and trying to get others to do what this person won't do.
    But no one else will either as they will be exposed as the scammers they are. They really are kinda in a pickle.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Well, you could buy that domain and then give it as the prize.

cheap-registrar.comTen bucks off at the moment. LoL.
    Yah all, it's down to $11.99.
    And all four extensions are only $26.97.
    At least I think that includes the .com extension.

I can't help but wonder how many e-mails are being bounced back, if any.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed today that the bully who has been complaining about us has removed wserra's picture and personal information from his slam site.

Hmmm . . . I wonder why?

Post Thanks / Like

Rather ironic isn't it that the person who is all up in arms because RS posts names, addresses, phone numbers and pictures claiming RS is violating privacy laws, permission was not given to post the information, and demanding the information be removed; does the exact same thing but it is OK for them to do it. Hypocrisy at its finest.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the thread that was setup at WLD to attack RS has died. Only 3 posts and nothing since it launched. All you hear there now is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

I decided to take a look at the thread started at WLD that has gone nowhere, and found this jewel of a comment posted there, and I quote:

"Lynndel Edgington (LittleRoundMan & EagleOne) Heather Dobrott (Soapboxmom) ProfHenryHiggins (Pretty Patrick), and all their followers need to be stopped. Personally, I wish someone could beat the living daylights out of them and make them an example. I have reported everyone of the to the Attorney General in Texas plus having that site investigated by law enforcement."

The person making this post? Why unregistered of course! So Prof is now Pretty Patrick, but who is Pretty Patrick?
    Too bad Okosh is not sill here, as I am sure he would be disappointed that he was not named as being me too. But Pretty Patrick!
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

yeah......quite the brain trust there. Hilarious they think any of them can beat the **** out of someone they've never met.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wordpress.com
    protestrealscam.wordpress.com is no longer available.

This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
    Sic transit gloria.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post