Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Merged]Attacks on Realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: RS Site outage 20th March 2013

My 2-cents worth, keep things the way they are otherwise we wind up like some other 'advertising boards' and join the scammers we are trying to expose. I would be in favor of a 'donate' button but if that causes problems, remain 'as is'. MHO
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Advertisement in itself is not scamming - just utilising blank space on a website to cover costs.

If we were advertising for Talk Gold-esque adverts then we'd be hypocritical - usual adverts for legitimate products aren't that bad.
    I like the idea of adverts for non-logged in members - but obviously we'll need to discuss that in the back office!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    No offense John but this is the worst idea I ever seen.....
    Hi okosh,

Sorry you feel that way as it was just a suggestion!

I have come to the conclusion that this website prefers its members identities to remain behind usernames, a bit like a secret society only open to people who have an axe to grind?

GOF.
    Please follow me on Twitter
    My sites are AFCW.net RackedHost.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    My 2-cents worth, keep things the way they are otherwise we wind up like some other 'advertising boards' and join the scammers we are trying to expose. I would be in favor of a 'donate' button but if that causes problems, remain 'as is'. MHO
    Hi Scratchycat,

Another cop out?

GOF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Advertisement in itself is not scamming - just utilising blank space on a website to cover costs.

If we were advertising for Talk Gold-esque adverts then we'd be hypocritical - usual adverts for legitimate products aren't that bad.
    I like the idea of adverts for non-logged in members - but obviously we'll need to discuss that in the back office!

Jason
    Hi Jason,

A young man who doesn't hide behind his username and has some good ideas!

John. PS Read your message then deleted.

Post Thanks / Like

AHA !!!

THAT'S why you call yourself "grumpyoldfart"

I don't know about where you are, John, but here, it's called "freedom of speech" or being allowed to have an opinion.

A member expressing his or her opinion that site advertising is not an idea with which he/she agrees does NOT require justification to another member or deserve to be called a "cop out" or any other derogatory term.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    AHA !!!

THAT'S why you call yourself "grumpyoldfart"

I don't know about where you are, John, but here, it's called "freedom of speech" or being allowed to have an opinion.

A member expressing his or her opinion that site advertising is not an idea with which he/she agrees does NOT require justification to another member or deserve to be called a "cop out" or any other derogatory term.
    Hi Fatty,

A cop out means and stands for the status quo, I other words no change and its not a derogatory term where as **** you is.

GOF

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldfart View Post
    Hi Scratchycat,

Another cop out?

GOF
    No, Sweetie! Not a cop out but I will stay out of administration and just be a member, I already have enough to administrate and need no further obligations!

I will be just fine with whatever the admins decide to do, they are running this show, I just participate a bit. My point was and I didn't want to say it - not another Adlandpro. For a short time, being on a site that allowed ads and being an admin, I found out quickly I could not filter all the incoming spam and ads I would not allow. The only ads on my website are the ones I post and I like it that way. However, one of them may be deleted if they don't come up with a better resolution than I am being offered!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Fatty,

A cop out means and stands for the status quo, I other words no change and its not a derogatory term where as **** you is.

GOF
    So, how is that Nobel Prize for literature application going ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi okosh,

I have come to the conclusion that this website prefers its members identities to remain behind usernames, a bit like a secret society only open to people who have an axe to grind?

GOF.
    I encourage members to stay anonymous. Remember I have been sued twice for simply telling the truth. I won in Summary Judgment when Tim Darnell made his bull run at me and it shut down his scam. Don Allen Holbrook was laughed out of court in round one for jurisdictional issues.

The point being it is very expensive and time consuming to deal with these buffoons. So, why would anyone put themselves in a position they would have to? I certainly never had an axe to grind. I genuinely wanted to help the victims and see that others were not hurt. Our family helped one victim go to court, took in another victim whose story is all over this website and continues to do what we can in service to others. The true victims are in my heart always!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    No, Sweetie! Not a cop out but I will stay out of administration and just be a member, I already have enough to administrate and need no further obligations!

I will be just fine with whatever the admins decide to do, they are running this show, I just participate a bit. My point was and I didn't want to say it - not another Adlandpro. For a short time, being on a site that allowed ads and being an admin, I found out quickly I could not filter all the incoming spam and ads I would not allow. The only ads on my website are the ones I post and I like it that way. However, one of them may be deleted if they don't come up with a better resolution than I am being offered!!
    Hi Scratchycat,

I know where you are coming from with this and I totally agree with you, but if the owners/admins of RS use Google Adsense they can filter out or specify the type of adds google would place on the website.

Kind Regards
    John.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I encourage members to stay anonymous. Remember I have been sued twice for simply telling the truth. I won in Summary Judgment when Tim Darnell made his bull run at me and it shut down his scam. Don Allen Holbrook was laughed out of court in round one for jurisdictional issues.

The point being it is very expensive and time consuming to deal with these buffoons. So, why would anyone put themselves in a position they would have to? I certainly never had an axe to grind. I genuinely wanted to help the victims and see that others were not hurt. Our family helped one victim go to court, took in another victim whose story is all over this website and continues to do what we can in service to others. The true victims are in my heart always!

Soapboxmom
    Hi Soapboxmom,

Thanks for telling me the reason why you like users to be anonymous, I have visited the link and I can understand your concerns about MLM but they can't all be bad?

Note to Jason, every time I click on reply with quote it takes me to the login page? I have to refresh the page a couple of times also when I click post it takes me to the login page so I have to refresh the browser again, I am using Firefox.
    Kind Regards
    John.
    Last edited by grumpyoldfart; 03-27-2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: correction

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, how is that Nobel Prize for literature application going ??
    Hi littleroundman,

Sorry I don't kiss ass often but this is one of those occasions.

Regards
    John.

Post Thanks / Like

GOF,

Is it working better now?

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Hi littleroundman,

Sorry I don't kiss ass often but this is one of those occasions.

Regards
    John.
    I think it is a precedent for you GOF.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone's been experiencing 'slow Internet' today this could be why: BBC News - Global internet slows after 'biggest attack in history'

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Soapboxmom,

Thanks for telling me the reason why you like users to be anonymous, I have visited the link and I can understand your concerns about MLM but they can't all be bad?

Kind Regards
    John.
    Since I know 97% of MLMers lose money, then I would say it is really that bad. The money all trickles up to the founders and the select few. The compensation plans dictate these horrific losses must occur. I want to see MLM abolished.

Glad you asked! My best to everyone here who contributes!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I encourage members to stay anonymous. Remember I have been sued twice for simply telling the truth.

Soapboxmom
    I used my real name when I signed up with my first ISP, so I am sticking to my story that it is true.

BoggyBoy Fiedur's lawyers sent me a threatening letter to the address which I gave him and he used my correct name. Lawyers who act for Adlandpro have my address. You have phoned me on my home phone so you know that and so has GOF. Jason phones me on my home and my mobile now and again.

Some pimp named "buster" traced me and my advertising back to an advertisement which I placed in Wireless World in 1972 and he claimed that he had caught me out lying about the fact I used to be the owner and Managing Director of an employment agency in fashionable Knightsbridge.

Not much point in changing that story now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I used my real name when I signed up with my first ISP, so I am sticking to my story that it is true.

BoggyBoy Fiedur's lawyers sent me a threatening letter to the address which I gave him and he used my correct name. Lawyers who act for Adlandpro have my address. You have phoned me on my home phone so you know that and so has GOF. Jason phones me on my home and my mobile now and again.

Some pimp named "buster" traced me and my advertisinh back to an advertisement in Wireless World in 1972 and he claimed that he had caught me out lying about the fact I used to be the owner and Managing Director of an employment agency in fashionable Knightsbridge.

Not much point in changing that story now.
    I've seen a few of your advertisements in New Scientist 1988.
    It's a great thing the Internet!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I've seen a few of your advertisements in New Scientist 1988.
    It's a great thing the Internet!

Jason
    I must see if I can find any that I placed in Nature. Not many people get their names published in Nature or The Financial Times. I advertised in Nature so I paid for that privilege but the Financial Times commented on me once and they said "Judy Hortin, probably the best known supplier of electronic engineers in the country. MORE"

Here is your empirical evidence that I am a "has been" boys and girls

Post Thanks / Like

Hi okosh,

GOF.
    John,

I am not anonymous....Far from it....Most people know my real name and where I live....

We all have an axe to grind.....We all sick and tired of seeing innocent people scammed in the programs discussed here.....
    Only people like Finix see that as a bad thing....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

John,

I am not anonymous....Far from it....Most people know my real name and where I live....
    I know your name but is the mug shot that goes with that name the real you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I know your name but is the mug shot that goes with that name the real you?
    What mug shot??....And b4 you post anything foolish Judy be advised that I live in Australia and have never owned a passport....So I have never been to the USA the UK or anywhere else outside of Australia....

And yes I know all about the person by the exact same name who was recently extradited from the USA and now sits in jail on remand awaiting trial on the mainland...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

What mug shot??....And b4 you post anything foolish Judy be advised that I live in Australia and have never owned a passport....So I have never been to the USA the UK or anywhere else outside of Australia....

And yes I know all about the person by the exact same name who was recently extradited from the USA and now sits in jail on remand awaiting trial on the mainland...
    A bloke with all his hair! Keep your hair on mate!

Look after yourself! I made the mistake of reading a Bill Bryson novel about all the things that can eat you or killl you in the Land of OZ before going to sleep. That was enough to scare me rigid so it looks as if I will not be shaking hands with you in the near future!.

Post Thanks / Like

April Fools Day on Monday! Do we have an April Fool icon?

We were all kids who indulged in lavatory humour once but "The Little Boy of Venice" is definately rated as fine art.

My brother always created the best cat and dog turd sculptures which I have seen to amuse his kid sister for April Fools Day. How I miss him and his art work!