Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By BoBosworth56
  • 2 Post By EagleOne
  • 3 Post By littleroundman
  • 1 Post By scratchycat
  • 2 Post By Beacon

Thread: Thank You

  1. #1
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Thank You

    Just wanted to take this time to say Thank You to all of those on here who take the time to expose scams. The scammers calls you "haters" and others terrible names. At the end of the day you are all calling out criminals and saving others from falling prey to their criminal practices.

    2014 has gotten off to a great start. Slowly but surely people are waking up to online scams. Everyone here has done a wonderful job in doing their part to prevent anyone from losing a penny to some low life scammer.

    Several scammers like to say, "you don't have anything better to do than to call everything a scam?" My response to them is always the same. If what we do saves ONE person from losing money to a scam then we are doing our job.

    Once again, thanks for all you do. No matter what the scammers say or threaten, we will be here. Good always prevails and evil will always eventually fail.

  2. #2
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,972

    Re: Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Just wanted to take this time to say Thank You to all of those on here who take the time to expose scams. The scammers calls you "haters" and others terrible names. At the end of the day you are all calling out criminals and saving others from falling prey to their criminal practices.

    2014 has gotten off to a great start. Slowly but surely people are waking up to online scams. Everyone here has done a wonderful job in doing their part to prevent anyone from losing a penny to some low life scammer.

    Several scammers like to say, "you don't have anything better to do than to call everything a scam?" My response to them is always the same. If what we do saves ONE person from losing money to a scam then we are doing our job.

    Once again, thanks for all you do. No matter what the scammers say or threaten, we will be here. Good always prevails and evil will always eventually fail.
    Thank you and it is greatly appreciated you appreciate what we all do to keep people from losing their life savings, or money they can ill-afford to lose. Glad to have you as part of the team exposing these Ponzi's/Scams.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  3. #3
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,387

    Re: Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Thank you and it is greatly appreciated you appreciate what we all do to keep people from losing their life savings, or money they can ill-afford to lose. Glad to have you as part of the team exposing these Ponzi's/Scams.
    Couldn't agree more....Every persons contribution no matter how big or small helps.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  4. #4
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,462

    Re: Thank You

    Thanks for your kind words, Bo.

    REALSCAM.com is a perfect example of what can be achieved by unselfish teamwork.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  5. #5
    Fgoldagain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4

    Re: Thank You

    Unfortunately the number of victims of online scams still increasing even with the existance of this kind of forums...

  6. #6
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,462

    Re: Thank You

    Unfortunately previously banned member FGold aka FGoldAgain aka PayzaTeam is leaving us
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  7. #7
    BoBosworth56 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: Thank You

    A little message for Fgoldagain, since he or she missed the point of my post. Like I said, even if we prevent one person from losing their money to a scam then we are doing our job. I have had multiple people say to myself and others that they are thankful they were informed before they joined a scam. Fgoldagain is just another scammer our there that wants to steal money from people. All I have to say to that is............NO YA AIN'T!

  8. #8
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,037

    Re: Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    A little message for Fgoldagain, since he or she missed the point of my post. Like I said, even if we prevent one person from losing their money to a scam then we are doing our job. I have had multiple people say to myself and others that they are thankful they were informed before they joined a scam. Fgoldagain is just another scammer our there that wants to steal money from people. All I have to say to that is............NO YA AIN'T!
    The problem is there are far more people that will thank for being prevented from entering a scam than would genuinely thank for being sucked into one.

  9. #9
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Thank You

    Thank you Bo. I am one of those who do little but do applaud the efforts and success of many others in RS.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  10. #10
    Beacon is offline Antiauthoritarian skeptic
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Is Eireannach mise
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgoldagain View Post
    Unfortunately the number of victims of online scams still increasing even with the existance of this kind of forums...
    Based on that logic we should get rid of all traffic lights stop signs road markings and road safety campaigns because the number of road deaths has gone up over the last 50 years in spite of the existence of fora supporting road safety.

    the thing is there are more people around and more people online so the amount of scams online will naturally increase just like the number of road accidents increased. #this in itself is not evidence that anti scam endeavours are not working.

  11. #11
    snowblood's Avatar
    snowblood is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3

    Re: Thank You

    #6 Happy to see that sockpuppeters may be quickly exposed here. Unfortunately problems with people using multiple accounts is what brought me here. Hope forums and search engines can identify this habits soon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42