Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 60
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Welcome Patryn

  1. #26
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Going to bed now. Perhaps the tooth fairy will leave some news for an interesting early morning read. Hatfield Oak on MMG.
    This scam is done and dusted 4 years ago....

    But FYI....Hatfield Oak was run by the same scammers as Amity Funds which was also heavily pimped by Megaplex....
    Both scams have been linked to Prosperita Group which was also a scam....

    Some info is here...
    Hatfield Oak International - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  2. #27
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    If megaplex is pimping it, it's a scam. 'nuf said.
    If Mara pimped it, it's a scam! Seems you can only get access if you are a GMS member now! HatfieldOak

  3. #28
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    This scam is done and dusted 4 years ago....

    But FYI....Hatfield Oak was run by the same scammers as Amity Funds which was also heavily pimped by Megaplex....
    Both scams have been linked to Prosperita Group which was also a scam....

    Some info is here...
    Hatfield Oak International - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum
    Looks as if you are right "okosh." I always check and double check anything connected to GMS. Sad that there are still those who believe they will collect cash from defunct GMS.

  4. #29
    Finix is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    773

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Didn't want the regular welcome thread to be derailed so I asked for thread to be split....
    You might want to ask for this one to be split also since even the Patryn special welcome thread is now derailed.

  5. #30
    Patryn's Avatar
    Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    You might want to ask for this one to be split also since even the Patryn special welcome thread is now derailed.
    The irony.
    VFS Network - The first and largest network of Exchangers and E-Currencies.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Benjamin Franklin

  6. #31
    Finix is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    773

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    The irony.
    No kidding. And on so many levels, it's almost not humorous at all.

  7. #32
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Exclamation Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    "proofs" and "rumors" are not synonymous. There are no "proofs" that I pushed or ran ECUMoney or GDP. There is "proofs" that I disliked ECUMoney and asked all VFS members to drop ECU months before they scammed everyone. In fact, they were even blacklisted on the VFS website months before they scammed. There are no "proofs" that I ran trainex or AUExchanges. In fact, it's quite well known that TrainEx had an office in Russia which was well staffed. Don't "rumors" state that i'm located in North America? Thousands of miles from TrainEx? Or, lets go by your "proofs" that I was involved in ShadowCrew. Are you saying that I was running TrainEx while sitting in a prison cell? Must have been a pretty nice jail, to allow that, not to mention the travel privileges to the offices in Russia.

    scam/skam/
    Noun:
    A dishonest scheme.

    Your bogus accusations above actually prove you to be the scammer here.
    There are facts and evidences that are enough to prove what I've said above. Obviously such proofs are usually ignored by someone who is strongly biased when we're talking about exchange businesses.

    You claim to be a "fair" monitor of many scammy exchangers but just like many hyip monitors you just play the role of a big shill & pimp of many scammy exchangers.

    To make a honest and credible plan against such "Scams" you should never have any kind of relationship/support with them. You're dealing with many exchangers(scammers) helping them to grow and become more popular before they suddenly make a RUN...

  8. #33
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    You should be grateful someone with a lot of knowledge is willing to get his hands dirty to clean up the industry instead of trashing him.
    Well I'm not a "Senior Scammer Sympathizer" like you so I am sure that I would never be grateful of such dirty work made by all shill monitors...

  9. #34
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    Well I'm not a "Senior Scammer Sympathizer"
    It can be organized if you want it to be...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  10. #35
    Finix is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    773

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Well I'm not a "Senior Scammer Sympathizer" like you so I am sure that I would never be grateful of such dirty work made by all shill monitors
    Don't re-hash the old thread. There is no point in continuing this conversation since I have no reason to defend the entities you are discussing at this time.

  11. #36
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    Don't re-hash the old thread. There is no point in continuing this conversation since I have no reason to defend the entities you are discussing at this time.
    the entities have some different ways to scam but their goal is the same: "earn money by scamming others!"

    I've lost the count of how many scam exchangers were listed in Patryn's site. He listed so many like hyip monitors also list so many scams. The comparison makes sense.

  12. #37
    Patryn's Avatar
    Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    There are facts and evidences that are enough to prove what I've said above.
    It took you a year and a half to respond with this? "There are proofs. Oh, you asked for proofs? Well they exist, and if I post it you won't believe me, but you should believe me in that they exist." Post evidence, and we can discuss/debate those particular accusations. Right now we have a situation of he said/she said, primarily because in the year and a half that it took you to respond, you *still* provided no evidence whatsoever.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    You claim to be a "fair" monitor of many scammy exchangers but just like many hyip monitors you just play the role of a big shill & pimp of many scammy exchangers.
    I don't think you know what VFS is. I do not run a monitor, and I have never claimed to run a monitor of any sort.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    I've lost the count of how many scam exchangers were listed in Patryn's site.
    They are all now listed in the blacklisted section of my site. All seven of them since 2008. I cannot control every aspect of everyone's life. I cannot always stop an exchanger from scamming. I can take steps towards preventing such an occurrence, I can punish the guilty, and I can warn others when I see something amiss, and blacklist an exchanger when I hear of that entity scamming… and I do.
    VFS Network - The first and largest network of Exchangers and E-Currencies.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Benjamin Franklin

  13. #38
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    It took you a year and a half to respond with this? "There are proofs. Oh, you asked for proofs? Well they exist, and if I post it you won't believe me, but you should believe me in that they exist." Post evidence, and we can discuss/debate those particular accusations. Right now we have a situation of he said/she said, primarily because in the year and a half that it took you to respond, you *still* provided no evidence whatsoever.
    LOL! Your recent support to technocashier scammers last month just reminded me to reply here. What is considered and valid as a evidence is subjective and not all people use your own criteria to judge what should or should not be a valid evidence to prove something. You can't force anyone to beleive in what you say and RS members are free to decide if it is a scam or not...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    I don't think you know what VFS is. I do not run a monitor, and I have never claimed to run a monitor of any sort.
    Monitoring is part of an evaluation/rating process. What VFS site is doing is a very similiar thing because it list exchangers and say which ones are good or not good based in the biased patryn's criteria. being accredited by you does not give any useful guarantee for exchanger customers because we know what's happened and is still happening with some complaints against your accredited exchangers. Anyone can check many reports about ignored complaints submitted to VFS in TG and you still supporting scam exchangers instead of placing them in your blacklist...

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    They are all now listed in the blacklisted section of my site. All seven of them since 2008. I cannot control every aspect of everyone's life. I cannot always stop an exchanger from scamming. I can take steps towards preventing such an occurrence, I can punish the guilty, and I can warn others when I see something amiss, and blacklist an exchanger when I hear of that entity scamming… and I do.
    Currently there's Only 10 in your site Blacklist but you have deal with many more scams since 2008...

  14. #39
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    LOL! Your recent support to technocashier scammers last month
    Not to be confused with Technocash who are legit....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  15. #40
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Not to be confused with Technocash who are legit....
    or Technokosh......

  16. #41
    Patryn's Avatar
    Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    LOL! Your recent support to technocashier scammers last month just reminded me to reply here.
    Shame you didn't look more closely at that. I pushed Technocashier to pay nearly all of those members, despite Technocashier having been removed from the VFS roster *LAST YEAR*.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    What VFS site is doing is a very similiar thing because it list exchangers and say which ones are good or not good based in the biased patryn's criteria.
    Wrong. I do not judge which exchangers are "good" or not. VFS is not a monitoring system, and it does not rate exchangers in any way. Again, you clearly have no idea what VFS is or what it does.

    You post random cram and accusations, and when I ask for proof, you go on a spiel about how proof is subjective? How about providing what evidence you have and letting the RS members judge for themselves as to whether or not it is condemning, instead of forcing everyone to try to take you at your word.
    VFS Network - The first and largest network of Exchangers and E-Currencies.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Benjamin Franklin

  17. #42
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    You post random cram and accusations, and when I ask for proof, you go on a spiel about how proof is subjective?
    And you expect more from him??....He doesn't have the brains to find and post anything except for his dribble....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  18. #43
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Post Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    Shame you didn't look more closely at that. I pushed Technocashier to pay nearly all of those members, despite Technocashier having been removed from the VFS roster *LAST YEAR*.
    And removing them from your blacklist would NOT help others to avoid using that scam website thinking that you still supporting them like you do with your feature and accredited exchangers!


    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    Wrong. I do not judge which exchangers are "good" or not. VFS is not a monitoring system, and it does not rate exchangers in any way. Again, you clearly have no idea what VFS is or what it does.
    Well you can call it as a "network" of exchangers or whatelse you like to name it.... For me still like a monitoring or rating website who list their feature/accredited exchangers as the recommended by the VFS owner and list the non recommended/blacklist ones on the bottom of the sites. Your idea is clearly the promotion of your members/partners rating them as the most trusted and recommend by patryn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    You post random cram and accusations, and when I ask for proof, you go on a spiel about how proof is subjective? How about providing what evidence you have and letting the RS members judge for themselves as to whether or not it is condemning, instead of forcing everyone to try to take you at your word.
    You ran and supported many scams in the past. people know well your old scammy exchangers and scammy partners. Recently HD-money is your main scam tool but luckly that it does not have enough members (potencial victims) yet. 4 years ago LibertyReserve posted in their blog that HD-money was a new official LR merchant and fully and solely backed by LR currency. Now its obvious that HD has no more liquidity/sustainability and will surely fail soon like LR...

  19. #44
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Exclamation Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    And you expect more from him??....He doesn't have the brains to find and post anything except for his dribble....
    luckly that I do not have weak and biased brains like okosh to find unreliable and BS facts... I don't have any intention to clean other brains as others are totally free to think and judge by themselves.

    And what can we expect from you Okosh??

    Your support to him will only help others to fall again into the patryn's stuff...

  20. #45
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    And removing them from your blacklist would NOT help others to avoid using that scam website thinking that you still supporting them like you do with your feature and accredited exchangers!
    .
    It's any better then how you warn at Momma's house??.....What else you expect him to do??...

    Well you can call it as a "network" of exchangers or whatelse you like to name it.... For me still like a monitoring or rating website who list their feature/accredited exchangers as the recommended by the VFS owner and list the non recommended/blacklist ones on the bottom of the sites. Your idea is clearly the promotion of your members/partners rating them as the most trusted and recommend by patryn.
    The reality is that b4 VFS when an exchanger stopped to process orders(scam people) there was nothing you could do except accept the loss....
    Since VFS started when the same situation happens you can contact VFS and you got a real chance to get your money back....
    Don't forget that Patryn guarantees his listed exchangers up to $1000....

    So now you have a choice...Keep exchangers under $1000 and be safe or take your chances with a non VFS exchanger....
    Up to you...

    You ran and supported many scams in the past. people know well your old scammy exchangers and scammy partners.
    Other than being part of shadow crew what scams did Patryn run??

    Recently HD-money is your main scam tool but luckly that it does not have enough members (potencial victims) yet. 4 years ago LibertyReserve posted in their blog that HD-money was a new official LR merchant and fully and solely backed by LR currency. Now its obvious that HD has no more liquidity/sustainability and will surely fail soon like LR..
    LOL...It's obvious that because LR supported HD 4 years ago that means it will fail soon??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  21. #46
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Post Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    It's any better then how you warn at Momma's house??.....What else you expect him to do??...
    I expect the truth and real guarantees instead of mere words from someone who is very well known for the ran of many scams in the past...

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    The reality is that b4 VFS when an exchanger stopped to process orders(scam people) there was nothing you could do except accept the loss....
    Since VFS started when the same situation happens you can contact VFS and you got a real chance to get your money back....
    Don't forget that Patryn guarantees his listed exchangers up to $1000....

    So now you have a choice...Keep exchangers under $1000 and be safe or take your chances with a non VFS exchanger....
    Up to you...
    LOL a guarantee based in mere "words" from someone like Patryn has no value... How can you be sure that he will comply with what he promised??



    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Other than being part of shadow crew what scams did Patryn run??
    He owns M-gold (Glad to see it finally seized by feds) and hd-money. He cooperated with many scams like Trainex,goldexpay, GlobalDigitalPay auexchanges, ecashworldcard.com...

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    LOL...It's obvious that because LR supported HD 4 years ago that means it will fail soon??....
    If the main source of liquidity for a PP is gone it means that it is near collapse and sooner or later he will make a run. He is just waiting for more ship to join his PP and stock more funds there b4 he make his ran...

  22. #47
    Patryn's Avatar
    Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    He owns M-gold (Glad to see it finally seized by feds) and hd-money. He cooperated with many scams like Trainex,goldexpay, GlobalDigitalPay auexchanges, ecashworldcard.com…
    More words. Still no proof. Of anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    If the main source of liquidity for a PP is gone it means that it is near collapse
    HD-Money stopped storing their funds with Liberty Reserve in 2010 or thereabouts. Your information is incredibly outdated.
    VFS Network - The first and largest network of Exchangers and E-Currencies.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Benjamin Franklin

  23. #48
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    More words. Still no proof. Of anything.


    HD-Money stopped storing their funds with Liberty Reserve in 2010 or thereabouts. Your information is incredibly outdated.
    Well besides shadowcrew maybe there's not so many proofs to be collected but there are many reports against you.

    I've not sure if you were really arrested or not but its weird that none haven't see you in TG ponzi forum since the appearance of the following articles:

    Omar Dhanani arrested in Montreal
    Money Laundering Operation Thwarted In Montreal
    Omar Dhanani arrested in Montreal, Business

    just like you, VFS-Network.com is also gone for a while...

  24. #49
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    Well besides shadowcrew maybe there's not so many proofs to be collected but there are many reports against you.

    I've not sure if you were really arrested or not but its weird that none haven't see you in TG ponzi forum since the appearance of the following articles:

    Omar Dhanani arrested in Montreal
    Money Laundering Operation Thwarted In Montreal
    Omar Dhanani arrested in Montreal, Business

    just like you, VFS-Network.com is also gone for a while...
    Was wondering how long it would take you to post this rubbish here.....

    There is no proof that it is true that Patryn was arrested....
    There is no proof that Patryn is Omar....

    It does look like Patryn either decided to take a break or decided to vanish for good.....

    What is interesting is the length to which Brian the TG admin is looking to involve himself in this matter....
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - Patryn [NOT] arrested
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  25. #50
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,081

    Re: Welcome Patryn

    The press releases to which Okosh and FGold are referring:

    omar.jpg

    SBWire.com

    offices.jpg

    AllVoices.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42