Here are 18 of the most ridiculous complaints collected by travel agents, online travel companies and hotels.
1. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.
2. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."
3. "My fiance and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
4. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallarta to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time - this should be banned."
5. "No one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."
6. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."
7. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully-equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."
8. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."
9. "There were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."
10. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."
11. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."
12. "One traveller asked to move rooms as he insisted there was a strange buzzing coming from the airconditioner. After moving rooms, the noise was discovered to be an electric toothbrush in his suitcase."
13. "I'm sure I've stayed in this hotel room in a previous life. I cannot stay here again."
14. "Why are there no kangaroos hopping around Sydney city? I'm most disappointed."
15. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
16. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."
17. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."
18. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."