Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny Pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Funny Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    I'm sorry, but I thought it was a cow (and thought, what's this about a goat?). Brought to mind the cow in the tornado with Dorothy in the W of Oz. On closer inspection, yes, a goat...
    ROTFL! Well it does look a bit large and out of proportion even for a photo shop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    I remember some crazy ******* of a pilot flying up to Angel Falls in a 727 - right through the canyon. I swear the wing tips were scrapping the canyon walls. I have photos somewhere I took. The pilot invited folks up to the cabin for a look at Angel Falls as he was coming in. People were banging into controls and what not. Then I recall him saying he was going to fly back through the canyon the other way so people on the other side of the plane could see that side of the canyon.
    That is crazy. Beyond crazy! I just looked up the average width of the Angel Falls Canyon and it's only 350 feet!!! The wingspan of a 727 is like 108 feet plus the cabin width of 12 feet or so and bejebus!!! Sounds like a pilot from the movie Air America. lol

Post Thanks / Like

For some reason the following makes me chuckle:

Fired.jpg
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

A REALLY FUNNY AIROPLANE CRASH

Post Thanks / Like

Not funny at all or anything, but now that the search engines are crawling this site on a regular basis, I'm hoping they'll pick up this photo of my home town and index it properly in Google Images.

Thank you.