Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Is this the sickest and most terrifying prank ever ?

Post Thanks / Like

Is this the sickest and most terrifying prank ever ?

The worst thing most of us have to worry about when we doze off on the sofa is dribbling or sleeping through our favorite telly programme.

But when your boyfriend is a dedicated practical joker, snoozing is a risky business.

This poor girl woke to find the terrifying ghost girl from The Ring crawling out of her television - or so she thought.

In fact, she was the victim of an elaborate hoax by boyfriend James Williams who spent weeks perfecting his

He designed and constructed a replica puppet of the character Samara from the 2002 horror movie using paper mache, rubber gloves, a coat hanger, old clothes and paint.

He even laid the foundations for his prank by telling his girlfriend that he thought he "saw a woman standing at the end of our bed in the middle of the night".

He then waited for the perfect opportunity to pull his scary stunt.

Mr Williams wrote on his YouTube page: "I wanted to see how my girlfriend would react to a ghost coming out the tv trying to grab hold of her.

"I did it by creating a ghost like puppet that would clamp to the tv screen.

"After that I waited for the perfect moment when she would be asleep in front of the TV."

Mr Williams set up cameras, attached the 'ghost' to the TV and controlled the arms from the staircase using wooden rods.

His unsuspecting girlfriend then woke to the sight of a wailing, moving ghost reaching out of the television set to grab her.

He wrote: "I had to stop her running out the house. She said 'my legs went like jelly, I couldn't really think what was happening but all I knew was that thing just kept coming at me'.

"At the end you see her looking over at it. She was asking. 'What is it? What is it?'. I don't think I've ever seen a mouth open so wide screaming."

MirrorCo.uk
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is this the sickest and most terrifying prank ever ?

Scaring people like that is utter stupidity. She could have fallen over something when she tried to run away and ended up in hospital!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is this the sickest and most terrifying prank ever ?

something like that ?

\