Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Rena Summers is a fake

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Rena Summers is a fake

Rena Summers (her real name is Rena Freeman) continues to use her old website and Facebook to promote herself as Country Rock Artist to unsuspecting people. It obviously gets her the attention she craves. Everyone in her hometown knows she is not a country music singer and that it was her once wealthy ex husband who in 2007 paid $$$$ photographers and a music studio to produce a cd to help make her appear successful. Also renting out the Sheldon in St. Louis for her to have a concert where no more then 50 people showed, friends and family of course. Rena can sing, but so can my next door neighbor, just goes to show what $ can buy and taking lots of pictures of yourself and posting can do for you.
    If anyone did a little research it would not be hard to figure out she is NOT a country music star by any means.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Rena Summers is a fake

Rena grew up in Northern Illinois and East Tennessee, and she now resides in St. Louis, Missouri. A single mother of two beautiful girls and a true entrepreneur at heart, she has had her share of drastic ups and downs in her life. However, since becoming involved with Sisel,
    Rena has been able to take control and design the life of her dreams. She grew up in a lifestyle that was anything but rich and famous, but she recalls something her father would always say to her, and that was that she could do and be anything her heart desired, as long as she did it with passion and commitment. Rena is achieving huge success and creating an incredible life for her entire family.
    How Rena Arrived in Network Marketing
    Some fifteen years ago Rena had been pursuing her singing career and was also working in her own business as a physician recruiter, when one of her trusted and dear friends from church, Belinda, introduced her to the world of network marketing and forever changed her life as she knew it. Rena could not believe she had never heard about this type of business. She was blown away to see so many people making a five- and even six-figure monthly income. From that moment on she knew she had found her calling and was determined to become a top earner and producer in this industry. All these many years later, she is still very good friends with Belinda and thanks her for the amazing new world she shared!
    Why She Fell in Love with Networking
    “Everything about this industry is so rewarding,” says Rena. “The people. The relationships. I get to make my own hours! It takes me 17 seconds to get from my bed to my office. No traffic unless you consider my two little puppies.”
    Sisel Leads the Pack
    As Rena puts it, timing is everything. She was looking for a new home in networking; one that had everything she was looking for. Then she had an opportunity to actually meet Tom Mower Sr. and simply put, she just fell in love with him and what he stood for. When we asked her to talk about what she loves most about Tom Mower and Sisel, she was not lost for words. She said, “Well, to me he was one of the kindest, warmest people I've ever been lucky enough to know. I can now call him my dear friend. Tom was the close for me. Of course, the products won me over. And the money is stellar. It was—and still is—the perfect opportunity. It’s the long-term home for me, and for anyone else who believes in health and financial freedom. I feel blessed to be a part of something that is going to grow BIG BIG BIG! So a big thank you, Tom!”

Favorite Products
    Rena was a pretty healthy person when she came to Sisel, and since taking Sisel’s products she justonly feels that much better. But to her, the anti-aging skin care line has been a game-changer. She says, “On a scale from 1-to-Wonderful, it's a Fantastic!”
    changer. She says, “On a scale from 1-to-Wonderful, it's a Fantastic!”

Sisel Changed Her Life
    Never will Rena will never take for granted what she has in her business now. Being a 6-figure earner with Sisel has helped her in many areas, and she can only see it exploding in 2012. She says, “My heart and passion is helping others live a life that they design! I’m a simple girl with a big dream. I’m still pursuing my first love, music, and Sisel gives me the time and resources to make that dream come true! I'm a single mom of two beautiful and amazing daughters. I am living the dream and loving life! Everyone can! Life with Sisel has been sahhhsweet!”

Tips for Others
    Rena believes that if you love people, you can fall in love with this business. She states, “Always support the people in your organization. Treat them like family! Make yourself available to talk and have an open-door policy. What you think about, you bring about, so stay positive no matter what. ‘No,’ means, ‘Just maybe not right now.’ What you do today can make all the difference tomorrow. Never give up in life; rocky roads, ups and downs—that’s part of it. Remember you don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

Rena Summers | MySiselPro Academy

Here is an old one:

Rena Summers Music | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Country Rock Artist Indie, Rena Summers

SISEL International, LLC.

We have some more about sisel in the thread where one of Scamland members is promoting it.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandp...ll-scams-1276/
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AddaBoy View Post
    Rena Summers (her real name is Rena Freeman) continues to use her old website and Facebook to promote herself as Country Rock Artist to unsuspecting people. It obviously gets her the attention she craves. Everyone in her hometown knows she is not a country music singer and that it was her once wealthy ex husband who in 2007 paid $$$$ photographers and a music studio to produce a cd to help make her appear successful. Also renting out the Sheldon in St. Louis for her to have a concert where no more then 50 people showed, friends and family of course. Rena can sing, but so can my next door neighbor, just goes to show what $ can buy and taking lots of pictures of yourself and posting can do for you.
    If anyone did a little research it would not be hard to figure out she is NOT a country music star by any means.
    Why don't you give us a little more info to go on. Name of ex-husband, when was this concert held in St. Louis, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rena-...=wall&viewas=0

Bio: Country Rock Artist Indie, Rena Summers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Why don't you give us a little more info to go on. Name of ex-husband, when was this concert held in St. Louis, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rena-...=wall&viewas=0

Bio: Country Rock Artist Indie, Rena Summers
    www.courts.mo.gov/casenet - Litigant name: Rena Freeman, Chesterfield, MO & St. Charles, Mo. AKA Rena L Freeman & Rena Magnuson (maiden name).
    Husband is James C Freeman, MD 2106FC-04270 - RENA L FREEMAN V JAMES C FREEMAN MD
    Concert held at the Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis July of 2007. It is true she took a stab at music, but it is also very true her husbands money (while going through a divorce that started in 2005) is what paid the promoters, photographers,producer Mark Oliverious, website, products, etc. The talent was not there to make it and given her real age of 43 at the time, she was up against young fresh talent.

Rena's career with Sisel International was also short lived as she was asked to leave the company (not sure if ex boyfriend MLMer Addison McKenzie was asked to leave or not, but he did leave her, moving out of their home in Chesterfield, Mo) I heard from an inside source, she was disliked by Sisel members and treated people far from what she promotes herself to be, grateful, kind and a christian woman. Tom Mowers, CEO of Sisel was lied to as so many people are by Rena Summers. Rena removed Sisel off her facebook & no longer promotes there MLM products. From what I understand, Tom Mowers is an upstanding man and believed who she says she was and Sisel gave her a shot at being one of their representatives. Her true colors won out in the end as they seem to always do. Seriously, it is 2013 - can anyone honestly say they have heard of Rena Summers the country music star, other then what she tells you! Is her music on the radio (other then what was tried in 2007)? NO!!! Does she tour & promote concerts (other then the little St. Louis gig in 2007? NO!!! Is she winning music awards or talked about in ANY kind of music anything? NO!!! NO one knows her other then her followers on her FB fan page,these people seem to have no clue. And I guess why should they, she provides them with a good act. Lol..She does mention on her Linkedin she is an actor. Really Rena, acting - provide factual information of what roles you have done in acting. No photo shopping now!

Rena continues to rotate the same photos of playing the guitar, singing,etc as the funds to hire a new photographer and the staging she needs to keep up the scheme have been unavailable. She does post current photos (which are abundant) photographing herself seems to be her favorite past time. You can find on her FB page photo shopped pics of Jets with her name on the tail wing and phony concert with her face splashed on concert screens. She often twitters she is in Paris or off to some vacation destination, all a lie. Her real income is provided in her public divorce files: Judgment Entered on 10/01/2008 - far from being able to afford trips & private jets! Also Judgment on 12/31/2008 where she was ordered to give he ex Jim Freeman all memorabilia from his previous deceased wife, Terri freeman, Rena sold his late wife's piano that was to be given to Terri's children and Rena refused to divulge the location of the piano so he could get it back for his kids.
    I was told Rena & ex boyfriend obtained a nice new rental residence after earning $ with Sisel but after the melt down at Sisel and Addison leaving her, I'm not sure how long she will be able to keep the home. The Sisel income will eventually dwindle as Rena Summers is no longer working there. I was also told and then verified by taking a peak she has a profile up on Millionaire Match,still posting the same photos and lying about her age -44 ( she's 49) I guess she could lucky and find a new man to pay the bills.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing the info. Will be back later and comment.

Post Thanks / Like

I know this all to be true. I'm from St. Louis and I also know her. Rena Summers is not a nice person at all once you get to know her, she is hateful and deceiving. She pretends to be famous. Rena is insecure and desperate for public attention and I do know she is on Twitter & FB still lying to people to gain attention from hopefully anyone in the media especially reality shows. She leads people to her website so they will believe she is someone important to gain their trust. She has done this to people in St. Louis and does it to other people she meets on FB and Twitter.
    It use to work here but everyone knows her game now and nobody gives her the time of day. I know enough about Rena to honestly say stay away from her, she is not to be trusted and DO not give her any kind of "celebrity limelight" in your company or invest money with her - you will lose Big Time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Stl Ira and welcome to RS!

Thanks for the advice and not sure what 'program' she is involved with now but she was with Sisel as shown above.