LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Telemarketers told not to call more than 223 Million Phone Numbers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Telemarketers told not to call more than 223 Million Phone Numbers

Millions of consumers with more than 223 million phone numbers don't want to hear from telemarketers, according to the latest report by the Federal Trade Commission on its Do-Not- Call Registry.
    Read more: FTC list of do-not-call numbers grows to 223 million - baltimoresun.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Telemarketers told not to call more than 223 Million Phone Numbers

The Do Not Call registry has made things better, but there is still quite a bit of abuse for those of us with landlines. The fund raising boiler rooms are the worst as they are exempt but every bit as crooked as the spoofers. I had reported "Rachel from Card Services" numerous times to the FTC, crickets!!! Finally I had to move to taking the call and wasting as much time as I could before hanging up, busting up laughing, or just putting them on hold and never coming back.

One good thing about the registry, if you are on it and you get a call you can assume with 100% certainty someone is trying to scam you.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403