LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Blessings Part 1

Post Thanks / Like

re: 2010 Blessings Part 1

BD..well said. There are more important things to do than to sit here all day and bash. Higgins, you really need some help. I know middle schoolers that have more integrity and brains than you do. What goes around comes around. Blessings my friend.

Justin

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustinW
    but I do know for a fact that they ARE NOT FRAUDULENT.
    That would depend entirely on your definition of "fraudulent"

They ARE illegal.

So, by claiming to be legal, when they're not, they then become, by definition "fraudulent"

Quote Originally Posted by JustinW
    but I do know for a fact that they ARE NOT FRAUDULENT.
    Care to share the "fact" which makes cash gifting legal, or are you simply splitting hairs and saying 2010 is illegal, but somehow not fraudulent ?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Littleround guy..Higgins..and whoever else is in your army of idiots....Woo hoo!! Chalk one up for you! LOL Oh how pathetic that you have to post private information of these folks. What have they done to you? Absolutely nothing. You don't know these people. This is the most pathetic thing that I've seen so far. LOL Higgins..littleman..how sick is this.

Folks..here it is. Look up the word pathetic in Wikapedia and realscams.com is next to it. My heart goes out to all of you with your personal info plastered all over this site.

Post Thanks / Like

You gotta love the hypocrisy of characters like "BigDad" and JustinW.

One claims he's not here to bash, yet hints that someone here is a pedophile and the other says we don't do our homework, but doesn't have anything to back up his statements.

BTW, there is no private information posted about people here. All the info that members here post is freely available from the 'net.

Post Thanks / Like

I see the idiots come out in LARGE groups on this dumb a** forum. I want to know if anyone has ever heard of an arrest for accepting or giving a gift card to someone? Wheres the laws on this and what is the difference between giving people cash? If in fact it is illegal, then Im going to be jailed soon as I have accepted inheritance of over 100k in cash from a few boxes left to me by my grandmother. Uh Oh! What do I do now?

Post Thanks / Like

Still not here to bash, I see

Gifting clubs are illegal because everyone that joins is expecting to make money getting gifts back.

Just putting a statement on a website that claims people join without expectation of getting gifts back doesn't make it true and does not hold up in court as proven by the myriad of cases that sites like this and others provide links to.

Post Thanks / Like

Once again you sheep, to join a gifting club in general people may be under the impression they are going to get gifted I would assume but in most cases i have come across in my personal experience it is no different than giving your son a bike, this of course is assuming you are heterosexual and always backing up other mens statements on these type of forums obviously puts that in question.

Post Thanks / Like

Surfer...your profile picture. A grown man w/a middle school avatar. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    Once again you sheep, to join a gifting club in general people may be under the impression they are going to get gifted I would assume but in most cases i have come across in my personal experience it is no different than giving your son a bike, this of course is assuming you are heterosexual and always backing up other mens statements on these type of forums obviously puts that in question.
    Which makes them illegal. All they are is pyramid schemes where people recruit others hoping to make a profit by "gifting".

When you give a real gift, you aren't expecting to make a profit from it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustinW View Post
    Surfer...your profile picture. A grown man w/a middle school avatar. LOL
    In other words Justin, you're just here to troll and insult? You have nothing valid to offer in the way of proof that gifting schemes are legal.

Post Thanks / Like

this of course is assuming you are heterosexual and always backing up other mens statements on these type of forums obviously puts that in question.
    Not that it matters, but I am heterosexual.

I guess your theory would also apply to you and Justin backing each other up as well, right?

Post Thanks / Like

My friend, I am not here for a pissing contest, I am here to tell you that you have NO clue as to what you speak of. Your dusty law posts and all the trash you talk is out dated. I guess the president is going to be arrested to for taking cash contributions huh? Come on sheep, wake up before the world passes you by. Did you know you wasted 30 minutes of time on this subject and all youre going to get for all the efforts is older? You know, if you are going after something it may as well be a good cause, what you spit here falls upon deaf ears as nothing you say will ever change anything. get a life, maybe a girlfriend, play hopscotch, find something more your mental level.

Post Thanks / Like

My friend, I am not here for a pissing contest, I am here to tell you that you have NO clue as to what you speak of. Your dusty law posts and all the trash you talk is out dated. I guess the president is going to be arrested to for taking cash contributions huh? Come on sheep, wake up before the world passes you by. Did you know you wasted 30 minutes of time on this subject and all youre going to get for all the efforts is older? You know, if you are going after something it may as well be a good cause, what you spit here falls upon deaf ears as nothing you say will ever change anything. get a life, maybe a girlfriend, play hopscotch, find something more your mental level.
    If none of what we do here matters or makes a bit of a difference, why do characters like you and JustinW always show up with nothing but insults. Never anything tangible that proves us wrong, just insults.

Post Thanks / Like

Im not here to prove anything but gifting has been around since the calendar was invented all the way to the WhiteHouse where they have the Secret Santa. Get a life, you say its illegal, then stay out of it, simple choice to make if you ask me. To sit around and NOT know what youre talking about makes you the village idiot, not me, I know the Law.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not here to prove anything but gifting has been around since the calendar was invented all the way to the WhiteHouse where they have the Secret Santa. Get a life, you say its illegal, then stay out of it, simple choice to make if you ask me. To sit around and NOT know what youre talking about makes you the village idiot, not me, I know the Law.
    Thank you so much for your genuine concern with how I spend my time and how I am perceived by others. I'll give your statements the amount of serious consideration that they deserve.

Okay...done.

We're all free to choose how we spend our time.

I choose to spend some of it on forums like this one warning potential innocent victims of these illegal activities to stay away.

You apparently choose to spend your time trolling and insulting people trying to tell them what to do with their time. That's your right.

Post Thanks / Like

Lies never add up to helping anyone my friend. I know for a fact that you cannot be so dumb to believe you are a damned hero? Who are you saving exactly do you think? Those whom choose to send someone a gift? there isnt any force involved, it is a choice made from those whom decide they want to help someone. Someone gave you an OPINION, that doesnt make it fact. Believing a lie and twisting a law to suit your own needs to argue doesnt make it facts. You really want to help people? Punch your computer monitor and stop bashing things you dont know about. Stop bashing folks for using their rights to free will. Stop trying to be judge and jury, stop with the protection of Higgins and his band of a**clowns, stop being ignorant to our freedoms we have here in the good ole USA, stop being the damned internet police, stop showing your small mind in public forum, stop trying to insult someone who is more equipped than you in the mental department, JUST STOP, you cannot win as you have nothing going for you than some old regurgitated trash that came from another trashbag (higgins) mouth. Why dont you take that talk to the inner city where your heroic nature is needed. When was the last time you gave to charity? me, I did this morning after my coffee. Lay down dummy, get a life, stop wasting your days with talking from behind a computer screen.

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lies never add up to helping anyone my friend.
    True, but I still haven't seen any proof that anybody here is lying about gifting schemes being illegal.
    I know for a fact that you cannot be so dumb to believe you are a damned hero?
    Nope. I consider heros to be people like cops, firefighters, and good samaritans who put themselves in harms way to protect others.
    Who are you saving exactly do you think? Those whom choose to send someone a gift? there isnt any force involved, it is a choice made from those whom decide they want to help someone.
    And who are you saving by being here? The people joining these clubs are doing it to help others. They are doing it to help themselves, hoping they'll get more money from gifting than they give.

People aren't forced to join ponzi scams either, but that doesn't make them any less illegal.
    Someone gave you an OPINION, that doesnt make it fact.
    Exactly. Your opinion that we're wrong doesn't make it a fact. We all get to decide for ourselves what we believe based on our own research.
    Believing a lie and twisting a law to suit your own needs to argue doesnt make it facts.
    True again. Twisting the tax laws and taking things out of context is how many gifting clubs convince people that they are legal.
    You really want to help people? Punch your computer monitor and stop bashing things you dont know about. Stop bashing folks for using their rights to free will.
    Desperate and/or evil people often make bad choices with their free will. I don't recall bashing anyone. Can you show me where I've done that?
    Stop trying to be judge and jury, stop with the protection of Higgins and his band of a**clowns, stop being ignorant to our freedoms we have here in the good ole USA,
    I'm just here stating my opinion like you are. I don't know Higgins and I have no need or desire to protect or defend him.
    stop being the damned internet police, stop showing your small mind in public forum, stop trying to insult someone who is more equipped than you in the mental department,
    Again, just here stating opinions that people are free to agree or disagree with. You seem to be doing the bulk of the insulting. And if you are more intelligent than I am, good for you.
    JUST STOP, you cannot win as you have nothing going for you than some old regurgitated trash that came from another trashbag (higgins) mouth.
    LOL, I'm not trying to win anything, but it appears you are. I know I won't change your mind and you aren't changing mine. But you don't see me insulting people, making insinuations about their sexual preferences, etc. Believe that gifting programs are legal if you wish. I disagree. Such is life.
    Why dont you take that talk to the inner city where your heroic nature is needed.
    Again you want to dictate how people spend their time. We all pursue activities that we believe in. This is one of mine.
    When was the last time you gave to charity? me, I did this morning after my coffee.
    Although once again an irrelevant statement, I have in the past and will continue to give to charities in the future. But unlike illegal gifting club pyramid schemes, I won't be expecting FedEx envelopes filled with cash in return for my gift.
    Lay down dummy, get a life, stop wasting your days with talking from behind a computer screen.
    Thanks again for your concern about how I spend my time, but I'm quite content warning others about getting involved with these types of criminal activities.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    If none of what we do here matters or makes a bit of a difference, why do characters like you and JustinW always show up with nothing but insults. Never anything tangible that proves us wrong, just insults.
    Surfer, because it falls on deaf ears like BigDad said. Grow the heck up and do something constructive with your life. We've got more important things to do than to sit here and read comments from grown men w/middle school brains. We are men of character and we r not throwing insults but stating truth. Bullys throw insults. Mature men tell it like it is. It is what it is. Grow up surfer boy.

Post Thanks / Like

Surferboy, who died and made you the scam police? Please!!!!!! Get a life. The people that come here to get info about all of these programs will figure out how lame this site is and move on, but if it makes you feel better to inform people how stupid you are, then all the power to you. FOLKS? ATTENTION ALL OF YOU THAT ARE THINKING ABOUT JOINING 2010 BLESSINGS....IT'S AN AMAZING COMMUNITY. YOU ARE GONNA BE BLESSED!! THEY'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE 2009 AND STIL DOING FINE!! woo hoo!! Surferboy..this playgroud is full. Go home. LOL

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Although once again an irrelevant statement, I have in the past and will continue to give to charities in the future. But unlike illegal gifting club pyramid schemes, I won't be expecting FedEx envelopes filled with cash in return for my gift.

Well, your loss. Anyone that wouldn't want to receive cash at their front door is an idiot. I guess you still live with mamma?

Post Thanks / Like

We've got more important things to do than to sit here and read comments from grown men w/middle school brains.
    And yet, here you are once again.

We are men of character and we r not throwing insults but stating truth. Bullys throw insults. Mature men tell it like it is. It is what it is. Grow up surfer boy.
    Stating truth you say.... LOL

The regulars here have shown numerous examples that illustrate why gifting schemes are illegal.

All you and your pal BigDad have done is insinuate that one member here is a pedophile, others are homosexuals, and we all have adolescent brains.

Well done.

Post Thanks / Like

Surfer, game over.

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, your loss. Anyone that wouldn't want to receive cash at their front door is an idiot. I guess you still live with mamma?
    Actually, the money I make online comes to me via direct deposit. That's the luxury on not operating in a criminal enterprise.

Post Thanks / Like

Surfer, game over.

Post Thanks / Like

So I was right in guessing that JustinW was the same fellow who, back in 2009 or so, was insisting that Hand of Heaven wasn't a scam because they used gifting statements. No clue who BigDad is, unless he's the BigCashDaddy of Abundant Living System and ProfusionX.

In case of these gentlemen needs a refresher on why gifting is illegal without pyramids being invoked, let me remind them of the Nebraska ruling against Jeremy Irons (that gifting was securities fraud), of the Supreme Court ruling regarding Greater Ministries (gifting as money laundering), and Illinois' ruling against David Myrland (professionally advising people that gifting was legal was practice of law without a license). As far as the argument that the cases bringing brought up were old or obsolete, please look at the newspapers up and down the East Coast of the USA during the days following May 2, 2012, for the story about Jill Platt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to the subject of the thread.

Steve Bruce
    svleads1@gmail.com
    empwrblog@gmail.com
    wed3275@aol.com
    svbruce75@gmail.com
    svbruce247@gmail.com
    317-641-1860
    317-641-4610
    http://www.2010blessings.com/invite22/?39436
    http://www.ibosocial.com/steve27
    http://www.facebook.com/3anditsfree/info
    http://svbruce.myvi.net
    http://www.wealthonauto.com/members/...generation.htm
    http://svbruce.powerxsystem.com
    http://www.grabakey.com
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steve-vi...uce/12/466/797
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/svcode/welcome
    http://www.delicious.com/Svbruce
    http://www.empwrblog.com
    https://plus.google.com/107462732460...63832574/about
    http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/pres...ness-88892.php
    http://www.svbruce.myjetstream.net

Registrant:
    Vicky Bruce
    909 Country Lane
    Indianapolis, IN 46217
    US

Domain name: HOWS-THAT-WORK.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Bruce, Vicky wed3275@aol.com
    909 Country Lane
    Indianapolis, IN 46217
    US
    +1.3176414610
    Technical Contact:
    Bruce, Vicky wed3275@aol.com
    909 Country Lane
    Indianapolis, IN 46217
    US
    +1.3176414610

Registration Service Provider:
    Brain Host, hostmaster@brainhost.com
    http://www.brainhost.com/help
    This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
    DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 09-Oct-2011.
    Record expires on 09-Oct-2012.
    Record created on 09-Oct-2011.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
    http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS2.DNSACE.COM
    NS1.DNSACE.COM
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post