Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Blessings Part 4

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2010 Blessings Part 4

Can I just correct you there,scamseaseanddesist

The information wasn't just "posted" it was, in fact, "REposted"

It is information YOU have put out on the internet and which YOU have associated with cash gifting.

It is one of the many dangers of becoming involved with cash gifting, and one we try to point out to potential new cash gifters.

What's on the internet is there forever, and with the advent of Google, easily found and associated.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scamseaseanddesist View Post
    I know your watching this, so i want to let you know, that iam seeking legal councel right now about you contacting and posting my job information on line. you broken a law and i asked to take my number off this sight, in th email i sent you, i know there is freedom of speach laws so you can post whatever you like but not my contact information for my job the only reason my name and job info you have gotten is because you did a search and found my job information and decided to post it and contact my job on faulse accusations. i know who you are but im going to keep it to myself. i Have done some research myself. so once agina you have by the end of business day to take my job information off here.
    and once again have a fantastic holiday.....
    Please post this 'law'. I mean, you do have it handy right there correct?
    And cash grifting is not a job.....though it seems you scammers have to do a hell of a lot of work.....even more than one would have to do at a real job.

Post Thanks / Like

i'am not a scammer im a person who wants the best for my family who works hard, i do not scam people i work hard to find solutions to a better life and not by Hurting anyone, but for a coward like prof henry higgens aka Kenny try to hurt my repuation with my job , with out the facts and you let it happen you are held accountable. By contacting my Job prof higgens broke the law. So i have no quarel with your administration i have a problem with kenny....

Post Thanks / Like

i wasnt talking about the cash gifting i was talking about my actual job that i work 60 hours a week to support my family you have a oppinion but no right to contact my job he emailed my job and that is not associated with blessings, blessings does not have my work info because i do that outside of work, i dont involve my job. he crossed the line when he contacted my job by email. And dont worry about the law that whats my lawyer is for. good luck on your bashing of people your doing a great job at showing what kind of people you are your not for justice your for finding a place to gather amongst yourselves.

and for whip whoever you are hears is the law...

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In Common Law it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[2][not specific enough to verify] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[3] Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[4][not verified in body]

False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being."[5] If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[5]

In some civil law jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime rather than a civil wrong (termed a public-law delict in civil-law systems).[6] The United Nations Commission on Human Rights ruled in 2012 that the criminalization of libel violates Freedom of expression and is inconsistent with Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.[7]

A person who harms another's reputation may be referred to as a "famacide", "defamer", or "slanderer". The Latin phrase famosus libellus means a libelous writing.

Post Thanks / Like

So where is the defamation? You are participating in an illegal activity stealing from others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i wasnt talking about the cash gifting i was talking about my actual job that i work 60 hours a week to support my family you have a oppinion but no right to contact my job he emailed my job and that is not associated with blessings, blessings does not have my work info because i do that outside of work, i dont involve my job. he crossed the line when he contacted my job by email. And dont worry about the law that whats my lawyer is for. good luck on your bashing of people your doing a great job at showing what kind of people you are your not for justice your for finding a place to gather amongst yourselves.

and for whip whoever you are hears is the law...

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In Common Law it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[2][not specific enough to verify] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[3] Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[4][not verified in body]

False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being."[5] If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[5]

In some civil law jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime rather than a civil wrong (termed a public-law delict in civil-law systems).[6] The United Nations Commission on Human Rights ruled in 2012 that the criminalization of libel violates Freedom of expression and is inconsistent with Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.[7]

A person who harms another's reputation may be referred to as a "famacide", "defamer", or "slanderer". The Latin phrase famosus libellus means a libelous writing.
    <sigh> We have another internet rambo lawyer. I am not a lawyer, but have been involved in 4 different lawsuits and represented myself in 2 of those. Texas does not recognize false light. I can also assure you that someone advertising very publicly on the internet could be a limited public figure in our great state. That would mean in the simplest of terms one will need to produce false statements of fact to prevail in a court case. The fact someone captured your internet postings and threw in some public record is not going to constitute a winning case.

Defamation, libel and slander are torts (civil) matters and not criminal in the USA. Before having a very public meltdown, it might have been advisable to contact a licensed attorney and file a real case rather than spouting off on an anti-scam site haunted by real lawyers and others with legal experience. I don't believe you have a lawyer as a competent attorney almost always recommend something along the lines of shut the hell up!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

first of all i havent stole from anyone, i have invested my time and money and only my time and money and i do not plan on defrauding anyone, the defamation is in the email he sent to my job and my lawyer is at this moment looking at it today as we speak and he is looking at 2010 blessings as well so you will hear from me on my next step...
    btw I have been reading some of your posts, and realized that in some of them you have valid points. I dont discredit that, but when you just flat out talk about someones character and not know anything about that person it only makes you look like angry disgruntled people with a grudge and a realy bad chip on your shoulder. This makes your cause look desperate, and know one knows who you are. Cool but we are the criminals if we all thought we were hurting some one dont you think that there wouldn't be so many americans doing the things they do. Its deperate times and peope are looking for that rainbow.One of your guys you had a post earlier about a guy putting his child on his website and you post this guys name and number nowing about him and his family, but you would not try and maybe give him a call or maybe email him personnaly and ask why he is doing what he does. He probably like so many of you guys are bashing on here are doing trying not to hurt but to actualy do something for his family in this bull@#$^ economy. Everyone on here has gotten in some sort of business online to better thier life, and some are bad but some are not as well. i just think that you guys are doing the right thing but not by slandering someones character......

Post Thanks / Like

and wow shut the hell up your a winner im through i will cancle my registartion with you good luck once agin have a safe new year...

Post Thanks / Like

ok soap box mom if you are even a soapbox mom, shut the hell up that makes my case you guys are realy angry people good luck bashing everyone....have a safe and happy new year....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am not telling you to shut up, but am suggesting a competent lawyer would be advising you not to try any case in the court of public opinion before it gets to trial. Someone that actually has a case with merit will file and win and then proceed to share their triumph. You are going to look especially silly when your name is all over the net as a cash gifter that threatened suit and couldn't follow through as you had no case with merit you could actually pursue.

Cash gifting as a business endeavor is clearly illegal. You are going to have a swell time explaining to the judge you are in a huff because a well-respected consumer advocate called you out for conducting a business venture that is clearly illegal. Discovery in your case will be quite a hoot!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

scamseaseandesist, one of the requirements for something to be "defamation" in the first place is that it be an untruth.

What precisely did someone say to your employer, and where was it untrue?
    Does your job have requirements upon the employees regarding personal conduct or barring them from moonlighting at a second job?
    Were you signed up to the cash gifting programme using the same phone number that you use for your work?

Were you sent a private missive several days earlier, warning you that you'd gotten involved in something illegal, and ignored it to keep posting further cash gifting endorsements, perhaps?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

...........and i do not plan on defrauding anyone.....
    The take-away from this one is that you ARE defrauding people if you are involving yourself in Cash Gifting and recruiting others to do the same.
    You ever hear the phrase "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions?"

btw I have been reading some of your posts, and realized that in some of them you have valid points......but when you just flat out talk about someones character......it only makes you look like angry disgruntled people......

The characters of those who involve themselves with Cash Gifting vary, but could probably fit into 2 main categories. Desperate or Deceptive (or a 3rd - Desperately deceptive).
    Let's not fool ourselves by pretending that Cash Gifters are innocent. It is a money game. An obvious one. The kind that feeds on the categories I mentioned....and isn't even that sneaky about it....

Its deperate times and peope are looking for that rainbow.One of your guys you had a post earlier about a guy putting his child on his website and you post this guys name and number nowing about him and his family, but you would not try and maybe give him a call or maybe email him personnaly and ask why he is doing what he does. He probably like so many of you guys are bashing on here are doing trying not to hurt but to actualy do something for his family in this bull@#$^ economy.

You just made my point...

Look, guy(gal?). A 60 hr a week job (or 70 or 80 in my case at times) is no fun. It sucks.
    Its even worse when you are doing something you hate, or you are working that hard to put food on table and struggling to keep the lights on.

Bet let's be real here. Cash Gifting is NOT the answer to your struggle! Neither is running off half cocked, drumming up legal fees that could be better spent on interviews for better jobs, etc...

Just my two cents....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

scamseaseanddesist,

I take it this video for the Road 2 1 Million is you. Would you care to explain what is in the original post on this thread that concerns you that is not something you chose to make public yourself or public record to begin with??? Using your full name online when pushing obviously illegal or questionable deals is certainly not something that demonstrates good judgment.

Road-2-1-million, Internet Marketing, Wylie, TX 75098 - index

2010 Blessings - A Private Cash Gifting Community

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, don't be mad at the people here. Be mad at whoever got you involved in these illegal scams. Like the others have said, you are the one who put personal information on the web. The programs you joined simply exist so that the people at the top make money. That's how they flourish. They take your money and others like you who are trying to make some extra cash. Meanwhile you guys will NEVER reach the level that they do.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Marty Lapid (a.k.a. Ivan Lapid, a.k.a. Ivan Lee, a.k.a. "DJ Party Hardy Marty")

trainwithivan@gmail.com
    info@inflatablepartyjumper.com
    619-587-9944
    http://www.2010blessings.com/invite21/?98438
    http://www.facebook.com/MRCROSSFITBOOTCAMP
    http://trainwithivan.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/crossfitbootcamp
    http://partyinflatablejumper.com
    http://twitter.com/trainwithivan#
    http://yourtrainer.com/circuit-train...n--lapid-91913
    https://www.monavievo.com/signup/joi...llerid=2034762
    http://trainwithivan.tumblr.com
    http://trainwithivan.getprograde.com
    http://www.myspace.com/bluefingerdj
    http://web.archive.org/web/200702280...efingerdj.com/

Was caught asking Rodney Meeks about this scam at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9qFNvnv95Q , than tracking his links from his Youtube account found his own recruitment ads on Facebook.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: TRAINWITHIVAN.COM
    Created on: 15-Mar-09
    Expires on: 15-Mar-15
    Last Updated on: 29-Jun-12

Registrant:
    Riley Ryan
    PO BOX 212004
    Chula Vista, California 91921
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Ryan, Riley natashalee@cox.net
    PO BOX 212004
    United States

Technical Contact:
    PO BOX 212004
    United States

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.MYHOSTCENTER.COM
    NS2.MYHOSTCENTER.COM

Domain Name: PARTYINFLATABLEJUMPER.COM
    Created on: 07-Jun-06
    Expires on: 07-Jun-14
    Last Updated on: 29-Jun-12

Registrant:
    none

PO BOX 212400
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    none
    PO BOX 212400
    United States
    +1.7884445

Technical Contact:
    none
    PO BOX 212400
    United States
    +1.7884445

NS1.MYHOSTCENTER.COM
    NS2.MYHOSTCENTER.COM
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Lagarall Bates

904-388-8468
    http://2010blessings.com/invite13/?85066
    http://www.facebook.com/lagarall.bates.3

While I don't have much to confirm her identity directly, the name is unusual enough that I can be pretty certain that this is the minister and politician Lagarall N. Bates of Duval County, FL, who tried to run for a supervisorial seat in 2011.

Post Thanks / Like

Small update:
    Lagarall Bates' email account is kingdomservant33@yahoo.com , my thanks to Yu for finding it for me.

----------------------------

James Howard McKinney

jmcki24951@aol.com
    803-468-0478
    803-778-2490
    http://www.2010blessings.com/invite3/?80518
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/190187627773139/?fref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/jamesjimhoward
    http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...C.803-778-2490
    http://www.manta.com/c/mm6whkf/mc-kinney-agency
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/South.../53231810.aspx
    http://jehovahbaptist.org/business_d...category_id=15
    http://start.cortera.com/company/res...kinney-agency/
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-ji...ney/16/aab/768

Licensed as a life insurance agent, https://sbs-nc.naic.org/Lion-Web/jsp...orkingState=NC

5626757 MCKINNEY JAMES H PRODUCER LIFE 05/04/2007 SUMTER, SC 803-778-2490
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Marjorie McMillan

Luvher4ver7915@gmail.com
    860-797-1327
    860-890-8590
    http://www.2010blessings.com/invite13/?65509
    http://www.facebook.com/marjorie.mcmillan.31
    http://checksonfriday.com/?a=947
    https://www.tvcmatrix.com/m.mcmillan15
    http://www.apsense.com/user/mar9ie
    https://twitter.com/luvher4ver7915
    http://www.facebook.com/marjorie.mcmillan1

Member at http://www.facebook.com/groups/19018...rs/?order=date
    May also be a member of the Sky's The Limit Team Build.

------------------------------

Arthur Dubuc

205-471-4690
    http://www.2010blessings.com/invite3/?96807
    http://www.facebook.com/bizisus
    http://soundofheart.org/galacticfree...logs/artellion
    http://www.facebook.com/Iamellion
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fun-Pl...14273708674865
    https://soundcloud.com/iamellion
    https://twitter.com/artdubuc1
    https://plus.google.com/102706140913611695993/posts
    http://www.youtube.com/user/artsyou
    https://wealth4allteam.com/index.php?spon=56215

--------------------------------

Ben Covel

grandfoxb@hotmail.com
    252-619-8450
    http://www.2010blessings.com/invite10/?42944
    https://plus.google.com/107005723662409846275/posts
    http://www.pennymatrix.com/bcovel
    http://victory1.teamfreshstart.net/%3E%3C...%3E
    http://www.crazygood.com/refer/grandfoxb
    http://www.youtube.com/user/teamforceincomenow
    https://twitter.com/grandfoxb
    http://www.manta.com/c/mxj94zk/fresh...university-inc

He's one of Jerry Bobo's flunkies in the Memphis pyramid cell, the so-called "Fresh Start University"

------------------------------------

Eric Mayes

mayes.eric@ymail.com
    323-863-3181
    http://www.2010blessings.com/invite21/?98667
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di_wfhqbExk
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEricmayes?feature=watch
    http://ericmayeswrites.blogspot.com
    http://ericmayes.com
    http://mayeseric.wix.com/author
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ericmayeswrites
    http://www.facebook.com/eric.mayes.798
    https://www.ardysslife.com/?ID=ewmnutrition
    https://twitter.com/ericmayeswrites
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mi...07656162588587
    https://twitter.com/EWMNutrition
    https://plus.google.com/108333933779545689138/about
    https://twitter.com/ERICWMAYES
    https://plus.google.com/113936475699456418593/videos

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Conspiracy theorist, sovereign citizen, definitely an agitator and possibly a deliberate parasite.

Everett Plummer

1231 Keswick Village Ct.,
    Conyers, GA 30013

trueepiphanymlm@gmail.com
    etpheretohelp@gmail.com
    mindteaser38@aol.com
    deepnvader@yahoo.com (Googling this account gives NSFW results)
    770-990-0941
    http://2010blessings.com/invite3/?93515
    http://www.facebook.com/TrueEpiphany
    http://www.facebook.com/etp.heretohelp
    http://www.facebook.com/everettt.p
    https://twitter.com/true_epiphany
    http://www.imfaceplate.com/TrueEpiphany
    http://www.salespider.com/p-8300233/...r-angelic-gore
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Providen.../videos?view=0
    http://www.trueepiphany.info
    http://www.myspace.com/TrueEpiphany
    http://providentdynamics.info
    http://onexmetrueepiphany.weebly.com
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/true-epiphany/28/4a6/19a
    http://mail.betternetworker.com/memb...r-trueepiphany
    http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Everett_Plummer
    http://minglecity.com/profile/EverettPlummer
    http://www.myspace.com/488215207
    http://moorsuccess.com ( http://www.ytb.com/MoorSuccess )
    http://www.facebook.com/everettty.plummer
    http://www.urbanprofessionals.com/5_...p?id_flyer=934
    http://pinterest.com/everettplummer/activity
    http://www.betterwebplace.com/trueepiphany
    http://bizoppers.com/users/313820-true-epiphany

Domain Name: PROVIDENTDYNAMICS.INFO
    Created on: 10-May-10
    Expires on: 10-May-13
    Last Updated on: 01-Apr-12

Registrant:
    MoorSuccess

88-06 175th St
    Jamaica, New York 11432
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Plummer, Everett mindteaser38@aol.com
    MoorSuccess
    88-06 175th St
    Jamaica, New York 11432
    United States
    (718) 297-7314

Technical Contact:
    Plummer, Everett mindteaser38@aol.com
    MoorSuccess
    88-06 175th St
    Jamaica, New York 11432
    United States
    (718) 297-7314

NS1267.HOSTGATOR.COM
    NS1268.HOSTGATOR.COM

Domain Name: TRUEEPIPHANY.INFO
    Created on: 04-May-10
    Expires on: 04-May-13
    Last Updated on: 23-Jun-11

Registrant:
    TrueEpiphany

88-06 175th St
    Jamaica, New York 11432
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Plummer, Everett deepnvader@yahoo.com
    MoorSuccess
    88-06 175th St
    Jamaica, New York 11432
    United States
    (718) 297-7314

Technical Contact:
    Plummer, Everett deepnvader@yahoo.com
    MoorSuccess
    88-06 175th St
    Jamaica, New York 11432
    United States
    (718) 297-7314

NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    ---------------------------

He pushes carts at Walmart. After they find out about his cash gifting, he may not even have that much of a job.
    And judging by some of the hits I saw researching him, there may have been jail time in his past,

Elzie David Jackson, Jr.

elziejackson@gmail.com
    229-854-2166
    850-461-5366
    http://2010blessings.com/invite2/?95838
    http://www.facebook.com/elziedavidjacksonjr
    http://www.ibosocial.com/elziejackson
    https://twitter.com/elziejackson
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/elzie-jackson/31/773/a9a
    http://www.mybwbsite.com/1608904/c2/
    https://twitter.com/gittyupguy
    https://plus.google.com/106363109898212169351/posts
    http://www.salespider.com/p-10667763/elzie-jackson
    http://www.ardysslife.com/ContactPag...D=elziejackson

Post Thanks / Like

Judging by her Facebook activity, she's in the team with the Reids and Keith Holiday.

Alysia Campbell

626-215-5626
    http://www.2010blessings.com/invite14/?96525
    http://www.facebook.com/alysia5

Post Thanks / Like