LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Cash Gifting At Its Finest

Post Thanks / Like

Cash Gifting At Its Finest

Has this already been covered?

Look at this dude flashing his stacks of cash.......

What a freakin' rip.

Anyone who goes for this nonsense cannot possibly claim that its legitimate!

The site I'm talking about is toodamneasy dot com.

Ridiculous!

Lots of pictures of cash everywhere and some kickin' music, but no addresses. Hmm. Wonder why.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cash Gifting At Its Finest

toodamneasy.com illegal cash gifting site

There ya go, send off your hard earned to an island you've never heard of in the Caribbean.

Yep, sounds like a deal to me.

TooDamnEasy on LinkedIn

WOW, cash gifting for desperadoes.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

This one has been around since the 1980s, I believe, under a variety of names with the deceptive "economic sovereignity" concept of its' mysterious leader central to them all. He rapidly became notorious for robbing his own membership during the Ecosov800 period of the scam. I've been able to play whack-a-mole with some of his adherents, tracking them and making noise, but have few clues as to what "Q"'s real name and location are.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone ever heard of The Peoples Program? It's a cash gifting program I just heard about a few days ago. Just want to know if anyone knows anything about it and if it's a scheme too?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by panther9 View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of The Peoples Program? It's a cash gifting program I just heard about a few days ago. Just want to know if anyone knows anything about it and if it's a scheme too?
    Welcome to REALSCAM.com panther9.

The Peoples' Program has its' own thread HERE
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing