Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever thought cash gifting was harmless fun ??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ever thought cash gifting was harmless fun ??

Quote Originally Posted by Nradkleff View Post
    To whoever this is, unless you've been personally scammed by the individuals listed in your thread please remove them. I'm not too sure how my mine and my family members names and phone numbers were identified through this 'cash gifting' bug please be considerate. Not cool.
    Why did you join an illegal online scam and provide your personal information to these scammers? Jon Scherling stole your money. Be mad at him.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

duplicate post. - sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am new here. Can you post a link to what makes "cash-gifting" a scam? I am not even sure I know what it is. Please excuse my ignorance. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum, Tank. Here is our forum on cash gifting that you may peruse to get the answer to your questions:

Cash Gifting and Cash Gifters
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: Ever thought cash gifting was harmless fun ??

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    And which thread, which post(s) contain your family members, Nradkleff? We can't very well check for accuracy or remove what's been posted without knowing who you are, after all.
    My mother-in-law; who is the kindest, sweetest person you would ever meet, is also on this "scam list" I have no idea what 'accurate FACT checking' was done when this list was compiled, however I do know that she has never been involved in either illegal activities OR anything that resembles a company/scam or idea that takes advantage of others. (Rips them off, to be concise) Yet you have her listed as a common criminal WITH HER PRIVATE HOME NUMBER !!
    Please remove my Mom from this list immediately, she is also someone who is very careful with what personal contact information is put out onto the net, and you have just splashed her number about with no regard for the facts!
    This is a shameful example of someone who has decided they, or someone they know, had a bad experience with a bad apple - and casts the entire barrel of apples as "dishonest" - you, however, went one step further and posted their personal information in the form of home numbers! Tacky indeed! Get your facts right before you go throwing innocent people and their characters under the proverbial bus!

I am happy to contact you via email, or have you contact me through this site to give you the name and number of the wonderful lady you decided to character assassinate with no facts whatsoever, I won't be doing it here for all to see. I can also safely assume that her name & facts will NOT be the only one you have misunderstood & posted in a harsh light. You should go back through and check your sources on that.
    Thank you for your time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diakrino
    I do know that she has never been involved in either illegal activities OR anything that resembles a company/scam or idea that takes advantage of others.
    Forgive me if I sound a little cynical, diakrino, but without an unequivocal declaration your mother in Law has never participated in cash gifting and/or been a member of Prosper With Integrity, your complaint could be easily interpreted as sidestepping the issue at hand.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Diakrino,

If your mom-in-law was involved in cash gifting and had pages online, then she made her illegal activity(ies) public. An unlisted number would not be available and therefor not be posted here.

So, now are you saying she did not promote cash gifting or are you whining because she has been called out for her illegal activity? Folks that get involved in cash gifting and other questionable opportunities are advertising online and can expect commentary online.

Those who can't take the heat should stay out of the kitchen!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

My name appears on that list. I am not involved with this Prosper With Integrity thing, however I know of a friend of a friend who is involved in garbage like that and their name also appears on that list. I suspect that they used my contact information in order to meet some new recruit quota or some such bullshit. If an administrator has the time, I'd love to get a better understand of exactly how my name appears on the net with respect to them. It would be nice to gather as much information as I can so that I can confront them about it or explore any legal options that I might have.

Please PM me if you have the time. My case may be similar to others that are posting in this thread.

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post