Ken Belton is working with other scammers to promote yet another new cash gifting scheme... is it any wonder that I call him "Cash Gifting Central?"

ALERT: **Hot** Passive Blessings Opportunit y!).

A NEW World-Wide Activity!

By Personal Private Invitation Only! "USA and world-wide Participation"!No Mandatory Sponsoring Required!

GET BACK TO THE PERSON WHO FIRST INVITED YOU FOR MORE INFORMATION:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now in PRE-LAUNCH – Starting June 4th-2012!

Helping Other People Everywhere 2012 aka "HOPE 2012"!

Brought to you by the Creator of TWO (2) Community Sites partnered with the Admin of another successful Community Site…..are YOU up for the challenge? If so, I dare you to take the plunge….

LOOK what could be in it for YOU….
ACTIVITY INFO: To activate your account and participate as member - you will need to do the following:

1) – Send a One Time Donation of $10

2) -$25 to start you off in Step One (1) after which you will have the chance to receive 5 items of $25 – please see below for complete Step info.

This will NOT require a monthly commitment BUT you will have re-entries as you move through the steps.

Step 1 - $25 x 5 = $125 – you keep $50, send $50 to put you in Step 2, and $25 for 1 Re-entry into Step 1

Step 2 - $50 x 5 = $250 – you keep $100, send $100 to put you in Step 3, and $50 for 1 Re-entry & 1 PIF into Step 1

Step 3 - $100 x 5 = $500 – you keep $200, send $200 to put you in Step 4, and $100 for 2 Re-entries & 2 PIF’s into Step 1

Step 4 - $200 x 5 = $1000 – you keep $400, send $400 to put you in Step 5, and $200 for 2 Re-entries & 6 PIF’s into Step 1

Step 5 - $400 x 5 = $2000 – you keep $800, send $800 to put you in Step 6, and $400 for 4 Re-entries & 12 PIF’s into Step 1

Step 6 - $800 x 5 = $4000 – you keep $1800, send $1800 to put you in Step 7, and $400 for 4 Re-entries & 12 PIF’s into Step 1

Step 7 - $1800 x 5 = $9000 – you keep $8000 and $1000 for Re-entries & PIF’s

It is up to you…..are you ready?

Please send your request to HOPE062012@gmail.com to join the HOPE journey. in the subject put"HOPE 2012 Request"

Note: YOLANDA from "SOW N REAP"- she is 1 of the principles.

( Payment Methods ):

Please submit your ONEmTIME DONATION to one of the following:

Payza.com (formerly Alertpay) – hope062012@gmail.com

OR

Paypal.com – hope062012@gmail.com

OR

via US regular mail to:

Yolanda Leon

PO BOX 313

WIGGINS, CO 80654-0313

You MUST send an email once it has been submitted to hope062012@gmail.com

Subject Line: SUBMITTED – Your Name

Body: Include the Donation information

Donation must be received by June 1, 2012 to maintain your position and activate your account.

Please be advised that only the One Time Donation will be done via payment processor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------( TOP OF FORM )------------------------------------

---YES.PLEASE Count Me In "HOPE 2012" And Contact Me With Further Instructions.

Name:

E-Mail Address:

Who Referred You: ( Kenneth Belton Team)!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------( BOTTOM OF FORM )----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ken's Request:Please email me to let me know that you have Joined The Enclosed ProgramS!

SEND Any Questions, please email Me @ kensacct04@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
( HOPE 2012 Signups ):

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Arthur D>,wrote:
Ken: I got in.Arthur D.
-----------------------------------------------------------
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Ivan C>,wrote:
YES.PlEASE Count Me In "HOPE 2012"...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM, victor de l>,wrote:
YES.PLEASE Count Me In "HOPE 2012".
--------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Joe A>,wrote:
YES.PLEASE Count Me In "HOPE 2012".
-----------------------------------------------------------
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Stuart F>,wrote:
Hi Ken,I joined Hope 2012.Stuart

--------------------------------------------------------------

The PO Box given appears to historically belong to Jorge and Jose Morales, a pair of truckers. However... the street address of their company, when queried, also brings up a Yolanda Morales-Leon...